SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

:( We'll if its too complicated / time consuming to rework old code - might as well just start from scratch but keep any of the mutation content / files that can be transferred over. Start similar or brand new story scripts that could use the old PC mutations GFX's. 

I know nothing about coding so ya.... i just play the games!  :cool:

If it was that easy, don't think someone would have done it?

Yea. Pride looked into updating the Breeder for the current Sexout so that would be at least updated. He ran into several glitches and gave up.

It isn't easy and Jamil has alot of work to do but there are loads of people here willing to help with questions and solutions to get this updated all he would need to do is ask when he does run into problems.

hey man where is the download button?

I stole it... :P.

It needs work to be comparable enough to allow many of the resources attached to the download to be removed. Unfortunately there were members here that refused to follow instructions and only run this and the resources provided. This caused tech support issues which in turn caused the download to be removed.

So .. kiddies.. what did we learn here... ?

Follow the instructions ;)

This mod no longer functioning brings to me a distinct feeling of sadness I don't often get. Back when I was in full swing with New Vegas it was essentially one of my favorite mods ever made here.

Had actually been meaning to get back into New Vegas soon, after alternating between borderlands and skyrim and stuff for awhile, but the absence of a working Breeder with stuff as it is now puts a damper on those prospects.

This mod no longer functioning brings to me a distinct feeling of sadness I don't often get. Back when I was in full swing with New Vegas it was essentially one of my favorite mods ever made here.

Had actually been meaning to get back into New Vegas soon, after alternating between borderlands and skyrim and stuff for awhile, but the absence of a working Breeder with stuff as it is now puts a damper on those prospects.

Borderlands has detailed sex mods like this? not on lovers lab anyway. What all games have good sex mods? 

Currently the only content like Breeder is this

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43111-fertile-breeder/

It is activily being developed by a new member. If you like this might want to try this. Currently not the same style mostly breeding for money etc but the author might be branching out to other story lines as he becomes more used to the modding system. He is a new modder.

If you're reinstalling you'll probably have lost your progress anyway.

I'd put it back up if someone repackaged it in a way that doesn't include stuff that shouldn't be in it (NVAC, NVSR) or older versions of NVSE/NX that people always let overwrite their newer versions, leading to bogus bug reports for other modders like myself to deal with. Nobody likes to see a mod that had so much work put into it fall by the wayside, but tbh, all compatibility problems could've/should've been fixed by the original author. Jamil tried to provide a package that kept Breeder afloat, but aside from the permissions issue surrounding some of the included mods, there's the simple fact that players plain installed it over newer versions of NVSE & the like that caused other modders too much work in tracking down issues related to that.

If somebody wants to step up and take responsibility for maintaining the mod, and ideally updating it to work with the current NG/SCR/Preg combo, then speak up. In the meantime, there's little to be gained by requesting it to be re-upped in its last known format. Closing the thread, so this doesn't get buried under more complaint posts.