SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Easter Gecko. Stick ears on top.

Gives you harmless eggs.

Inside you.

This. :D

Also:

1.Perhaps at camp golf theres a easter celebration going on, like cheasy decorations and such? (perhaps even a mini game where actual eggs are hidden with small bits of loot?)

And off to the side somewhere unoticable theres a large "burrow" sticking out of the ground, once inside theres like Super easter everything, and living there is the "easter bunny"  (See person in bunny suit) and from there things could go many ways;

1b. It could be simmilar to the current holiday thing in that the "EB" is like "Quick hide these eggs, & do it in style!" *gives misc item novelty eggs, and fluffy costume*

1c.Or perhaps take the ironic approach where the Pc says something like "So, enjoying the celabrations are you?" and the EB says "What?, what celebration?" Pc. "Err, you know the big easter party thing going on like right outside your ... burrow..." EB "Alright listen lady I have no idea what you're talking about but it sounds crazy, do I have to worry about you? Cause I dont like people i have to worry about..."  >>Or something like that..

1d.Run into badass easter bunny being attacked by raiders? The easter bunny at this point defending himself from the raiders with

"easter egg grenades"  (While wearing some kind of badass easter rabbit outfit, Perhaps with some remark about "It's Rabbit you hear me? Not "Bunny"" :D ) Once the fight is over he approaches you and says like "Alright I owe ya one I'll follow you but I won't just abandon my duty,"

So hes a companion basicly, except he won't change out of his outfit nor will he use any weapon you give him, but he does have infinite easter egg grenades, And or some other easter based weapon/s.

2.For the newest up date all eggs layed would be retextured like easter eggs?

On an unrelated note,

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/905991-my-little-pony-followers/

this mod seems to have a very bright future, even though it's Super WIP.

Just though I'd post this here for those looking for more anthro(sorta) stuff...

Also if it does suceed an eventual crossover would be cool... .. .

I'm working on the Fox Races / Offspring to be in SCR & Pregnancy soon, will consider the Pony stuff eventually :)

Easter ideas - 

- Wandering female merchants have big bellies.  Occasionally, randomly, they stop and lay and egg... and then keep on walking.  After birth, it is obvious they are still pregnant with eggs.

- A strange disease of some kind has a good chance of affecting any human female encountered where she has become pregnant with one, or maybe more eggs that grow quite large.  After a day or two, they give birth to the eggs, but they are already pregnant and showing another clutch.  This disease ends after a few weeks.  The eggs, after a few days, hatch a fire gecko that has a good chance of being hostile.  (This could be hazardous to critical NPCs, but it is just for fun fantasy).

- The player is sent on a quest to find special eggs in hinted locations. When she finds them, she must "keep them warm" when transporting them.  As she collects more, her belly gets bigger.  After so many eggs, she has to take them back to the quest giver and gives birth to all of them to turn them in.

Just some ideas...  use them as you will.

Happy egg hunting season!!  :-D

- OLO

Ugh sadly at 60 mb the files error-ed out only part 9 uploaded properly will try again will lower the size to 50 MB each.  Will be another 30-40 min for the files to upload, will post again when the files are all up. 

Files are uploaded, if there are any issues just let me know and I'll reply when I can after work. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/122-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/

I was testing the mod and all works well except the animations, any idea what I'm doing wrong?

What you're doing wrong is not reading the title of this thread :lol:

"Stop using this plugin until I update it"

Need to do an easter event to go along with the other holiday events. So if anyone has any ideas lay them on me. Probably wont get to it until next week.

Something to do with an easter bunny, naturally.

Unless you actually have a mesh and texture for a bunny that will be difficult. ...

Let me put on the User29 thinking cap..

Because of some precieved transgression or case of mistaken identity you have a bounty placed on your head with a very high reward.

Several raider chicks in Bunny Suits track you down and capture you. They subdue you and transport you to Red Nova under Freeside. There you are forced to participate with a Breeding Program. As an participant your fines will be paid in full.  After several births you gain enough status that you are allowed to go out and also capture "wild" samples or eggs from creatures. Mantis, Scorpions etc. Each with there own unique difficulties :blush:. If you can accomplish the task by finding and stealing the eggs well... you have to make them. Finally after you have accomplished providing all the needed eggs you are released. She doesn't want to "inbreed" the creatures and needs a new "participant" where you can go out and get a good deal of money, like the raider chicks in bunny suits before, providing for these "participants"

Some equipment that might be obtained is a tranq gun and ammo. To capture the animals needed for breeding. 1 Bunny Suit.. Got to look like an animal. :P

It wouldn't be a literal bunny obviously, just using the same concept.

Ideas also need to remain simple. Its just suppose to be something quick and easy I can enable for a month in game.

Oh, Then have the pregnancy end with colorful Easter eggs coming out like yo did with the pumpkins in October.

Ideas also need to remain simple. Its just suppose to be something quick and easy I can enable for a month in game.

Oh, Then have the pregnancy end with colorful Easter eggs coming out like yo did with the pumpkins in October.

Wait the pumpkins thing was a seasonal thing?... Makes sense I supppose, but er wow my version still does that... :/

But I agree with Ritual, the easter eggs thing sounds like a fine idea, perhaps all these other long form easter things can be implemented later or something....

Not related but in ther next update can breeder perhaps run a script or something to check if Rocket is loaded and if so give him all the breeder stuff? So that we can use the "go fuck rocket" command on companions and get results? It's just rather annoying having a "fixed" canine companion...

Wait the pumpkins thing was a seasonal thing?... Makes sense I supppose, but er wow my version still does that... :/

But I agree with Ritual, the easter eggs thing sounds like a fine idea, perhaps all these other long form easter things can be implemented later or something....

Not related but in ther next update can breeder perhaps run a script or something to check if Rocket is loaded and if so give him all the breeder stuff? So that we can use the "go fuck rocket" command on companions and get results? It's just rather annoying having a "fixed" canine companion...

I think User29 started that as some sort of immersion process where he intended to have the baby come out and used that as a placeholder.

Unless I am mistaken it happens in October. After October I didn't notice it anymore. I however was running on an much older version of Breeder at the time and had some glitches that were fixed with later editions. Actually if I remember that Breeder was released last October or somewhere around there.

It might even be an idea for other holidays. Something chosen at random to represent that holiday or celebration. When that month rolls around an event happens.

Rocket has not had any trouble knocking folks up, unless something has changed in the last couple pregs.

Rocket has not had any trouble knocking folks up, unless something has changed in the last couple pregs.

Really? Well hell, back to the lab I guess, there's testing to be done!

On the rocket issue. Make sure you're choices in pregnancy is correct for what you want. there is a setting for self, companions and all. You not getting pregnant isn't a breeder issue I believer it is because Pregnancy settings isn't set to what you want. Also set the pregnancy 2 for all creatures not the 1 default for human ghouls etc.Without these settings changed nothing will happen. In past playthroughs no sperm was given without the #2 setting for creatures.

Unfortunately the game starts in the month of october so it can feel like it's always enabled. I think what I'll do is just enable it for the last 2 weeks of october. Don't really want to just birth a colorful egg. I don't like making the same thing twice.

Oh, so this is an actual bug and not just a fudged script somewher? It did only seem to happen when I started a new game and bolted for the coyote quest.

And you mention that it needs to be fairly quick and simple addition this easter thing but you gotta remember that easter was a pagen "Fertilty" celebration thing, this is like your jam y'a know?

But hey I do have an idea (a just thoughtof it just now acttually) for a quick little thing,

Somewher in the wasteland you come across stonehenge <or just some rocks...> and near this monument you find a women <and this is where it gets intresting>  getting reamed by gecko... And she is surrounded by robed pregnant women.  When you approach you are stopped and asked if you would like to take part, You reply "Take part in what?" And the head robe says "Why in this celebration of Life! of course."  And if you say yes you are then allowed to couple with the <perhaps festively retexed?> gecko at the center of the group. There is then feast & or you are given a matching robe, some bunny ears for teh lolz and sent on your merry way.

If you refuse welll thats where it gets intresting. If you refuse then of course the leader gets all sad and asks "Are you sure? It's terribly rude to refuse a coupling on this most blessed day." And then you say like "Well tough" or something, at this point the leader says "Well we understand that no all who walk these roads share the faith." And she says "Well traveller will you at least partake in some food or wine? This a festival afer all!"

*Both the wine and the food are drugged*

You wake up in a cave<or something>

And the leader comes back says "Ah, you've awoken"

Hilarity ensues.

Do you "spread the faith"? Do you "Help hide some eggs"?  Or do you  just party hard with the pagans till they all pass out? then escape?

Or is this too much?

like the cultist aspect to your idea feralcus. Not really fussed on the whole easter thing, i have to say.  I think the whole cultist thing could be used for another episode though. I was thinking a nod to lovecrafts "shadow over innsmouth" would be cool, using a town dubiously named "innsmouth", and an all female cult running the town with the help of the local lalelurk population who have a pact with the cult. They give them a plentiful supply of food in exchange for breeding with each female as she comes of age. There should be men in the town too but they are second class citizens who are not allowed a place in the cult. Are there any other lovecraft fans out there? 

like the cultist aspect to your idea feralcus. Not really fussed on the whole easter thing, i have to say.  I think the whole cultist thing could be used for another episode though. I was thinking a nod to lovecrafts "shadow over innsmouth" would be cool, using a town dubiously named "innsmouth", and an all female cult running the town with the help of the local lalelurk population who have a pact with the cult. They give them a plentiful supply of food in exchange for breeding with each female as she comes of age. There should be men in the town too but they are second class citizens who are not allowed a place in the cult. Are there any other lovecraft fans out there? 

O.O

That sounds really cool.