SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

The required stuff for the mod seems to be in the alpha/testing threads for both preg and SRC thats where I found both SexoutPregnancyV3 20130325 and  SexoutCommonResources 20130328. 

Location might be confusing for some maybe post the links next to the required version on the main download thread?

:D i got the note. Working on the ant ep right now seeing how far it goes atm

I have spawned like 10+ for the three category's of ants available with no end in sight so far, I think that's the end of the ant ep right now correct me if I'm wrong please :D. Ill try Easter eggs tomorrow ;l 

I think in a few hours I'll promote the Beta SCR & Pregnancy to the Stable version as I haven't had any showstopper issues reported so far and it probably will reduce confusion. I have another beta for each but I'll leave then for a day or 2 before uploading them to let things settle. I'll leave copies of the beta's also in their current location till then.

I'm having trouble with the ant quest. After I eat the second batch of nectar and get the text box saying I should lie down, nothing happens. I've updated Sexout, SCR, Pregnancy, and Breeder to their latest releases, and I believe I have the proper load order.

FalloutNV.esm

(various official DLC)

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutStore.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

(various weapon/armor mods, nothing that should cause conflict)

SexoutBreeder.esp

Versions Used

SCR Data - 3/15

SCR - 3/28

Pregnancy - 3/25

Pregnancy Data - 3/15

Breeder - 5.9.9

Breeder Data - V13

Sexout Data - 2.6.77

Sexout Core - 2.6.77

Anyone have any ideas as to what the issue might be?

*UPDATE

Tried starting the ant quest with a brand-new character. Still no dice.

Strange issues I encountered twice now  when making the first ant choice, "Gather", the ants don't spawn once the game says your egg has hatched.  I can only get gathers to spawn after spawning another ant type.  Also once the ants are spawned no gathers give nectar to the PC well. I might just re:install everything tomorrow and give it a go. Brain hurts and its late. 

I think I had over 40 ants lol, eggs were hatching in under a second lol.   Ant ep is awesome so far :D

oh ya load order, already formatted from the guy above :D

FalloutNV.esm

(various official DLC)

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

sexout slavery 

Sexout legion

SexoutStore.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

(various weapon/armor mods, nothing that should cause conflict)

SexoutBreeder.esp

Versions Used

SCR Data - 3/15

SCR - 3/28

Pregnancy - 3/25

Pregnancy Data - 3/15

Breeder - 5.9.9

Breeder Data - V13

Sexout Data - 2.6.77

Sexout Core - 2.6.77

Sleep time for me

5.9.9 report (yaaay :D)

Coyote seems to work great still, Fenris remembers me from previous version even. And the bug I had where the mutation happened to me when trying to rest disappeared, so great all around.

Tried out Super Mutant Camp and found a breaking bug. After being captured. if you wait for 8 p.m, you can can talk to Bert and have the option 'I'm back' as dialogue. If you choose it he "lets you into the party" even though you're already enslaved, and the quest basically regresses and you are free to escape from the camp. Digging your way out seems to work now so that's good.

There is no way to get food or water while in the Super Mutant camp though, asking Bert for food doesn't help much.

Besides that, I was wondering if there is a point to resolve besides affecting the text and digging? I reached minus resolve and it didn't seem to do much. Is there a way to finish the quest by submitting to the Super Mutants? Or is escape the only option?

Using all the versions required for 5.9.9 of SCR, preg and NV, ofc.

5.9.9 report (yaaay :D)

Besides that, I was wondering if there is a point to resolve besides affecting the text and digging? I reached minus resolve and it didn't seem to do much. Is there a way to finish the quest by submitting to the Super Mutants? Or is escape the only option?

I believe digging escape is the only option as of now.

The Bison vantage point one:

Highest point of the Bison Steve rollercoaster. To get up there you need to go to the upper interior level of the hotel and exit the door leading outside then jsut follow the tracks

The Companion one:

Speculation: I think it's at Cass' destroyed caravan

The Psychic kid one:

Speculation: I think it's at that interesection where you find Veronica and the kid that predicts your future

going for alternative to nellis by looking at the train yard/ going through the tunnels to Nellis but no luck, also for the misfortune one Ive look where you meet logan near camp search light still no luck. lol those were my guesses for the two eggs I'm missing 

i have read the faq but it does not help my problem.

the problem im having is as soon as the message about the deathclaw ambush appears the game crashes and ive tried everything i can think of to sort it and nothing has worked i would like to know what is causing the crash and fix it.

i have everything up to date including this mod and nvse extender as well