SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

When i wear the Santa Outfit my Body becomes invisible.

Does anyone know how to fix it.

Sounds like the meshes aren't properly installed.

of course, but in witch Data pack are they. i reinstalled the Breeders datapach right now but it stays invisible.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the npcs not interacting with each other. they just kinda walk up and have a staring contest.

not having Sam distract the deathclaw makes it kinda hard to sneak past him.

i think i have all the latest mods for sexout installed, it's like hide and seek with some of them though

sexout is the only set of mods I've installed with New Vegas

When i wear the Santa Outfit my Body becomes invisible.

Does anyone know how to fix it.

The other datapacks are sorta being redone right now. I imagine the santa outfits got lost in the shuffle at the moment.

The slave Girls in the Super Mutant camp are invisible too.

Can like.. everyone stop trying to play breeder until the update drops? Like. please.

Slace Girls in the Mutant camp are invisible too, and the santa nif files are in:

meshes/armor/pregnantcali/xmas

I guess they belong there, don´t they?

If you are going to use the beta versions, read the threads on them before reporting known issues in the wrong place, they are beta for a good reason.

Can like.. everyone stop trying to play breeder until the update drops? Like. please.

I second this. It might take some time for them to sort this out. Lets let them work on it. I know they are working hard on fixing the issue a few pages ago. When it is done all will be updated and it will work great. I am afraid if this keeps up and people continue to post things that are on the beta page as known issues they may remove the beta and nobody will be able to use the mod until it is finally fixed.

Like Snaneleafclover stated. lets stop playing breeder (or at least stop posting about texture and issues) and let Hal and User29 work in peace for awhile and fix it.

I agree with ritualclarity...  do not report any more bugs for the stuff that you may already have downloaded or installed.

Bottom line: Halstrom and User29 have a whole new package of goods in the works.  So you may as well wait until they are done because they should not be wasting time troubleshooting the old stuff.

umm...  Suggestion: pull down the links to the old mod files until everything is ready with the new stuff.

It is wonderful how many individuals are respecting both Halstrom and User29's work and massive effort trying to fix many issues on mod(s) that we greatly enjoy. By allowing them actual time to work on the issues I have every confidence that we will get  a newer and better experience going forward.

the vanilla stuff has already been done, its just the other non vanilla stuff. Loogies stuff for instance. You can look to see what's going on in the other thread.

The good news is it looks like Evilrunners back to continue his SCS project http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14609-sexout-clothing-system/?p=349771, that's a heap off my plate, what I think I will do tomorrow is create a rolled back version of SCR using the old outfit file locations, but the problem with that is no one has uploaded the old Maternity outfit file here to match it, my internet is too crappy to do it.

This would allow me to get the other SCR system updates out for testing more I hope before promoting them to the main download.

User29 you should still be able to use the old Maternity file if you use SCR 20130317.1 or earlier, you should in theory be able to still use any Pregnancy version with any SCR after 20130312.0

Hows the update with breeder going do people have clothes and are not invisible now ;)?

I have just uploaded SCR 20130328.1 beta version of 20130325.1 but it uses the old Maternity Data file locations which is fine for people who have it, but someone needs to break the old maternity clothing folder up into a few parts less than 60Mb and upload it to LL for those newer people that don't have it.

Yep, that would be it, seems to be the same size as mine, it'll be 20min before my crappy internet finishes downloading it :P

That will sort a few issues out if you can create a download for it here. Hopefully it stays up there, ideally it needs to be on Lovers Lab somewhere which means it needs to be broken into parts less than 60Mb.