SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

I did a clean install of the entire game again, and I'm having a weird bug. Not sure if it's from breeder or pregnancy.

During first coyote pregnancy, I recieved wolf mutation (unremovable). I was under the impression the mutation is only supposed to happen after meeting Fenris (didn't meet him yet) and eating some plants? At any rate, I quick loaded and wasn't mutated. Around 48 after giving birth, I noticed that whenever I open sleep or wait menu I get the unremovable wolf mutation, even if I don't wait/sleep. I can still wait/sleep 1 hour at a time if I do it real fast without the mutation taking effect, but if I wait 3+ seconds the mutation happens.

Is this a bug with breeder or pregnancy? And is there any way to remove the wolf mutation?

I did a clean install of the entire game again, and I'm having a weird bug. Not sure if it's from breeder or pregnancy.

During first coyote pregnancy, I recieved wolf mutation (unremovable). I was under the impression the mutation is only supposed to happen after meeting Fenris (didn't meet him yet) and eating some plants? At any rate, I quick loaded and wasn't mutated. Around 48 after giving birth, I noticed that whenever I open sleep or wait menu I get the unremovable wolf mutation, even if I don't wait/sleep. I can still wait/sleep 1 hour at a time if I do it real fast without the mutation taking effect, but if I wait 3+ seconds the mutation happens.

Is this a bug with breeder or pregnancy? And is there any way to remove the wolf mutation?

Probably not. Thats why user29 said to not save with the experimental plugin.

Breeder is also isnt updated to the latest pregnancy and SCR yet.

Hello there, i'm following breeder threads for long time. Appreciate the hard work here :D
I'v got only few problems now.
I got wolf mutations. Anyway after selecting "breed with fenris" dialogue, no animations occure and i can't get my char impregnated with multiple offsprings that should occure by eating herbs outside the cave. I can't get also "lactation" state and those tits in previous upgrades of breeder when i was able to turn lactation on in inventory instead of mcm or mmc (nvm xD).
I'm also waiting for expanded cow episode thou ^^. 
Aditional question. Is there a way to delete mutations through console ?

Ty for all help ;d

So is that a "no thank you" on my suggestions?

Are they in the wrong thread?

Ps. Regardless, great work these "episodes" are amazing!!  I anxiously await the new updates :)

nah, it was just a reaction to halstrom creating a tremendous amount of work for me :P

Well at least they are easy to find when the script doesn't save :)

Of course this means your next release will be dependant on the Pregnancy beta's I guess, but hopefully not the SCR beta yet.

Hello, can i get a little help? It seems, i can't do the bloatfly cave episode right, i walked to the half sunked safe and fall into the cave but those bloatflies running all over the place instead attacking and putting me into submission. Dunno what went wrong, since i can do this just fine when using BreederData V11 and SexoutBreeder v.5.9.3 before updating to BreederData V12.

Turning in pups problem.

Altho as User29 said i have to pick them up (had forgot about that). The problem is now that I cant pick them up,, The only dialogue (its the only thing i can do with em) i get is "pat on head" and [hook up for sex] ( from another sexout mod))

Any ideas?

Turning in pups problem.

Altho as User29 said i have to pick them up (had forgot about that). The problem is now that I cant pick them up,, The only dialogue (its the only thing i can do with em) i get is "pat on head" and [hook up for sex] ( from another sexout mod))

Any ideas?

when they are birthed they end up in your inventory just talk to the den mother/fenris and you can turn them in 1 at a time

Hey user29, one of my favorite things of this mod are the mutations. My most liked is the death claw one. It had depth and a whole story line behind each further development.  Even the disgusting bloatfly one (No offense, I just really dislike bugs) had good reason to be around. Then came along the wolf one....I'm sorry to say but it seemed really out of place. Like you just ate random plants in cave and poof wolf mutation. I thought maybe that there should be a story behind it, so I wrote one. I hope it's useful, even if you don't use it, it could like reference material or something. 

As time goes by, you start to become comfortable as the den mother of your new pack. Spending time hunting and caring for the pups that you've given birth to has given you a much better reason to live then a hunk of rock in the middle of a river. However, not all goes according to plan. Having been feeding on nothing but Gecko meat for months, you start to crave for something a little more...leafy. At that very moment, you remember the little plants laying around the outside of the cave.

Deciding to take a leap of faith, you consume the plants. It tastes a little minty but otherwise, you feel completely fine. The very same night, as you lay to slumber, Fenris sweeps you off your feet and plunges in deeply, taking you from behind. As you were taken by surprise, all you can do is moan in pleasure as his tool plunges in and out. Eventually, the sweet liquid pours forth into your womb, leaving you drenched and exhausted on the ground. All seems well. It is only months later when you start to feel pain coursing through your body. The pain has become more and more frequent and you cannot help but think it is connected to your growing belly. Soon, the pain becomes too much to bear and you fall unconscious.

Bleary and disoriented, you awaken to the sight of Fenris dragging you out of the den. It seems that you've miscarriaged as your body couldn't handle the strain of having so many pups in you. The new leader of the pack, Fenris, has deemed you unworthy to be the den mother and as a consequence, expelled you from the pack. The last sight that you see of the family you once had is the new den mother who seems to be quite smug about your expulsion. 

You wonder the Mojave wasteland for months, feeding on the occasional stray Gecko and keeping away from random plants. As the days turn to months and the months into years, the hatred within you grows and grows. All you can think of is ripping apart that new den mother and showing Fenris who truly deserves to be in that position. But you've no time to contemplate further as a group of Geckos and their leader converge on you. It seems that they've gotten sick and tired of you eating their kind and they've come for revenge. Alone and unarmed, you succumb to their attacks easily. Just as it seems like your end is near, a primal rage courses through your body.

How can you lose to measly Geckos when you've yet to destroy that bitch who stole your place? A strange sensation overcomes your body. Fur starts to creep along your hands and feet. A tail and ears sprout from your body and claw detract from your nails. A feral howl rents the air. Guided by instinct, you tear into the group of Geckos leaving none alive. With this new found strength, you return to the den to challenge the den mother. Fenris tries to intervene but you simply force him to the side with your power. Brutally, you tear apart the den mother, leaving the bloody corpse of a wolf on the ground. Turning your attention to Fenris, you growl menacingly. 

Fenris bows his head to you and whimpers, acknowledging you as the Alpha. Assuming the most comfortable position, you motion to Fenris and he gives in to your demands and begins to thrust in and out. You throw your head back in long lost pleasure. All is right with the world...

that sounds really interesting for the alpha/dominant breeder, but playing a submissive breeder that scenario doesn't quite fit, Fenris would never back down from his former bitch that he had full dominance over.

Well I was assuming the logic from the death claw alpha and Fenris from before applied here...ya know? "But you feel that you can regain control if you tried". That thing? Don't get me wrong, its great especially for people who don't have a chronic saving habit like me. But to not bring it up would be applying double standards.

Hey user29, one of my favorite things of this mod are the mutations. My most liked is the death claw one. It had depth and a whole story line behind each further development.  Even the disgusting bloatfly one (No offense, I just really dislike bugs) had good reason to be around. Then came along the wolf one....I'm sorry to say but it seemed really out of place. Like you just ate random plants in cave and poof wolf mutation. I thought maybe that there should be a story behind it, so I wrote one. I hope it's useful, even if you don't use it, it could like reference material or something. 

As time goes by, you start to become comfortable as the den mother of your new pack. Spending time hunting and caring for the pups that you've given birth to has given you a much better reason to live then a hunk of rock in the middle of a river. However, not all goes according to plan. Having been feeding on nothing but Gecko meat for months, you start to crave for something a little more...leafy. At that very moment, you remember the little plants laying around the outside of the cave.

Deciding to take a leap of faith, you consume the plants. It tastes a little minty but otherwise, you feel completely fine. The very same night, as you lay to slumber, Fenris sweeps you off your feet and plunges in deeply, taking you from behind. As you were taken by surprise, all you can do is moan in pleasure as his tool plunges in and out. Eventually, the sweet liquid pours forth into your womb, leaving you drenched and exhausted on the ground. All seems well. It is only months later when you start to feel pain coursing through your body. The pain has become more and more frequent and you cannot help but think it is connected to your growing belly. Soon, the pain becomes too much to bear and you fall unconscious.

Bleary and disoriented, you awaken to the sight of Fenris dragging you out of the den. It seems that you've miscarriaged as your body couldn't handle the strain of having so many pups in you. The new leader of the pack, Fenris, has deemed you unworthy to be the den mother and as a consequence, expelled you from the pack. The last sight that you see of the family you once had is the new den mother who seems to be quite smug about your expulsion. 

You wonder the Mojave wasteland for months, feeding on the occasional stray Gecko and keeping away from random plants. As the days turn to months and the months into years, the hatred within you grows and grows. All you can think of is ripping apart that new den mother and showing Fenris who truly deserves to be in that position. But you've no time to contemplate further as a group of Geckos and their leader converge on you. It seems that they've gotten sick and tired of you eating their kind and they've come for revenge. Alone and unarmed, you succumb to their attacks easily. Just as it seems like your end is near, a primal rage courses through your body.

How can you lose to measly Geckos when you've yet to destroy that bitch who stole your place? A strange sensation overcomes your body. Fur starts to creep along your hands and feet. A tail and ears sprout from your body and claw detract from your nails. A feral howl rents the air. Guided by instinct, you tear into the group of Geckos leaving none alive. With this new found strength, you return to the den to challenge the den mother. Fenris tries to intervene but you simply force him to the side with your power. Brutally, you tear apart the den mother, leaving the bloody corpse of a wolf on the ground. Turning your attention to Fenris, you growl menacingly. 

Fenris bows his head to you and whimpers, acknowledging you as the Alpha. Assuming the most comfortable position, you motion to Fenris and he gives in to your demands and begins to thrust in and out. You throw your head back in long lost pleasure. All is right with the world...

that sounds really interesting for the alpha/dominant breeder, but playing a submissive breeder that scenario doesn't quite fit, Fenris would never back down from his former bitch that he had full dominance over.

Well I was assuming the logic from the death claw alpha and Fenris from before applied here...ya know? "But you feel that you can regain control if you tried". That thing? Don't get me wrong, its great especially for people who don't have a chronic saving habit like me. But to not bring it up would be applying double standards.

from my understanding the deathclaws are more of an intelligent social structure. Only the non-itelligent/non-speaking deathclaws have the alpha mindset. The deathclaw episode shines in that once you receive the mutation and become part deathclaw you are perceived as equal. In the episode you don't start off equal because their remains only 1 intelligent speaking deathclaw, which you are trying to change once you start riverside and help Titus to "create a society the likes of the which the mojave has never seen".

In the case of Fenris he is a pack animal where the law of the land is the alpha rules until a new alpha proves they are better. You start the episode subservient to the coyote alpha, with no way of gaining dominance, and are subservient to Fenris until you pass a stat check in your attempt at dominance. Simply growling at Fenris would not make him whimper and walk away. Most likely he would see it as a challenge and attack you.

That's my take on it atleast. I might be completely wrong and User29 might have an entirely different train of thought

Ps. Regardless, great work these "episodes" are amazing!!  I anxiously await the new updates :)

nah, it was just a reaction to halstrom creating a tremendous amount of work for me :P

Of course this means your next release will be dependant on the Pregnancy beta's I guess, but hopefully not the SCR beta yet.

It's not just the quest scripts, I have to go through all the dialogue conditions, trigger scripts, and token scripts.

User29 First .. Great work.

I was wondering with the increasing complexity of the mods and various additions and dependencies etc. Why they aren't being released as seperate packs with one ESM Master with nothing but the common resources of the mod pack? Then you can move to one work until a point is done and change it up and work on another while your fans and followers play on the "completed" or "published" mods.If something was to break horribly like the scorpion mission you can remove it from circulation while working on it, or even leave it out there for those that want to use an older verison of SCR etc. for a play through.

I am only mentioning it because it seem that you are spending more time putting out fires than doing what you enjoy doing. Creating mods.

Just a thought.

It's not just the quest scripts, I have to go through all the dialogue conditions, trigger scripts, and token scripts.

User29 First .. Great work.

I was wondering with the increasing complexity of the mods and various additions and dependencies etc. Why they aren't being released as seperate packs with one ESM Master with nothing but the common resources of the mod pack? Then you can move to one work until a point is done and change it up and work on another while your fans and followers play on the "completed" or "published" mods.If something was to break horribly like the scorpion mission you can remove it from circulation while working on it, or even leave it out there for those that want to use an older verison of SCR etc. for a play through.

I am only mentioning it because it seem that you are spending more time putting out fires than doing what you enjoy doing. Creating mods.

Just a thought.

Unfortunately I did a few things the wrong way in the eary days of SCR and Pregnancy and Misc tokens unstead of Invisible Armor tokens was one of them, and there's no way to fix that other than breaking dependant mods. I have expanded the tokens system more in the latest upgrade of SCR so now seemed the time to break it if any. I didn't want to create more work if I could avoid it, I've actually left a lot of tokens still as misc for now, I only changed the core ones and the ones for creatures not used yet. I had a look through Breeder, it's huge in scripting and dialogue, it's grown way larger and more complex since I last looked at it, User29 has moved mountains to make this mod, so I'm leaving the others till User29 can get this lot sorted out and everything stabalises for a while.

I'm not sure how many of Breeders resourses are shared to warrant it's own ESM, I can imagine the complexity if someone decides to try and do more than one breeder quest at a time, an esm would probably be required to check for that if they quests were split into individual esps. But it's still a lot of work to split.

Turning in pups problem.

Any ideas?

when they are birthed they end up in your inventory just talk to the den mother/fenris and you can turn them in 1 at a time

They dont for me ;/ they are placed as Coyote offspring AIs on the ground which i can talk to as any other coyote in the den. :(

Turning in pups problem.

Any ideas?

They dont for me ;/ they are placed as Coyote offspring AIs on the ground which i can talk to as any other coyote in the den. :(

What versions of SCR & Pregnancy are you using? And what do you have the Offspring Growth Speed set at?

from my understanding the deathclaws are more of an intelligent social structure. Only the non-itelligent/non-speaking deathclaws have the alpha mindset. The deathclaw episode shines in that once you receive the mutation and become part deathclaw you are perceived as equal. In the episode you don't start off equal because their remains only 1 intelligent speaking deathclaw, which you are trying to change once you start riverside and help Titus to "create a society the likes of the which the mojave has never seen".

In the case of Fenris he is a pack animal where the law of the land is the alpha rules until a new alpha proves they are better. You start the episode subservient to the coyote alpha, with no way of gaining dominance, and are subservient to Fenris until you pass a stat check in your attempt at dominance. Simply growling at Fenris would not make him whimper and walk away. Most likely he would see it as a challenge and attack you.

That's my take on it atleast. I might be completely wrong and User29 might have an entirely different train of thought

You do have a good point about the death claws. At the same time you ARE still given the choice to take control at any point from Fenris as long as you pass whatever skill check is there that I don't know of. The problem here is in the phrase 'any time'. As long as you pass the skill checks, you're alpha even if you submit before. 

You do have a good point about the death claws. At the same time you ARE still given the choice to take control at any point from Fenris as long as you pass whatever skill check is there that I don't know of. The problem here is in the phrase 'any time'. As long as you pass the skill checks, you're alpha even if you submit before. 

Fenris will also challenge you 1 time every day for that dominance. so you have to continue to assert dominance. and besides User29 wouldn't have added a submissive side to the episode with features such as having fenris go out exploring on his own terms and demanding sex if you were supposed to be the alpha all the time. So in my opinion the suggestions for the fenris episode should contain both dominant and submissive sides to the content. I am personally a sub to my hubby and really enjoy the submissive/subservient aspects of this mod.