SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Fenris will also challenge you 1 time every day for that dominance. so you have to continue to assert dominance. and besides User29 wouldn't have added a submissive side to the episode with features such as having fenris go out exploring on his own terms and demanding sex if you were supposed to be the alpha all the time. So in my opinion the suggestions for the fenris episode should contain both dominant and submissive sides to the content. I am personally a sub to my hubby and really enjoy the submissive/subservient aspects of this mod.

That seems like asking too much honestly. It would be great  to have two separate paths for sub and dom though!

So is that a "no thank you" on my suggestions?

Are they in the wrong thread?

Ps. Regardless, great work these "episodes" are amazing!!  I anxiously await the new updates :)

nah, it was just a reaction to halstrom creating a tremendous amount of work for me :P

Well at least they are easy to find when the script doesn't save :)

Of course this means your next release will be dependant on the Pregnancy beta's I guess, but hopefully not the SCR beta yet.

It's not just the quest scripts, I have to go through all the dialogue conditions, trigger scripts, and token scripts.

User29 First .. Great work.

I was wondering with the increasing complexity of the mods and various additions and dependencies etc. Why they aren't being released as seperate packs with one ESM Master with nothing but the common resources of the mod pack? Then you can move to one work until a point is done and change it up and work on another while your fans and followers play on the "completed" or "published" mods.If something was to break horribly like the scorpion mission you can remove it from circulation while working on it, or even leave it out there for those that want to use an older verison of SCR etc. for a play through.

I am only mentioning it because it seem that you are spending more time putting out fires than doing what you enjoy doing. Creating mods.

Just a thought.

Unfortunately I did a few things the wrong way in the eary days of SCR and Pregnancy and Misc tokens unstead of Invisible Armor tokens was one of them, and there's no way to fix that other than breaking dependant mods. I have expanded the tokens system more in the latest upgrade of SCR so now seemed the time to break it if any. I didn't want to create more work if I could avoid it, I've actually left a lot of tokens still as misc for now, I only changed the core ones and the ones for creatures not used yet. I had a look through Breeder, it's huge in scripting and dialogue, it's grown way larger and more complex since I last looked at it, User29 has moved mountains to make this mod, so I'm leaving the others till User29 can get this lot sorted out and everything stabalises for a while.

I'm not sure how many of Breeders resourses are shared to warrant it's own ESM, I can imagine the complexity if someone decides to try and do more than one breeder quest at a time, an esm would probably be required to check for that if they quests were split into individual esps. But it's still a lot of work to split.

Halstrom: I understand mistakes are made. It's a game afterall. No big deal. I also appreciate the efforts and dedication you have to the continued development of SCR when others have left or moved on.  the comunity can upgrade the mods when needed. If older ones are broken and not supported they can be fixed by someone else (at least in this community) if they have the tallent. Thanks for the explaination it now makes perfect sense. I know he moved mountans to make this mod. At least dug into the sides of mountans. :P  I understand the complexities and applaud User29 for his constant effort. Every couple of playthorughs I come back and load up his mod for interesting .. diversions. Each time there is massive changes and upgrades making it a new and interersting playthrough. I particularly enjoyed the latest Deathclaw chapter. Last time I played through it was just barely being started and some activities in the first stage was done.  Also this explaination helps me understand why some of the older (sometimes very old SexoutNG Mods) have some issues. Many times we the users forget great ammounts of time necessary to create mods because we only see what is actually presented in the game itself.

Yeah, there's really absolutely no benefit to splitting it other than allowing the players to pick and chose what episodes they want.

User29: I want you to know I have or had no intent to second guess your fantastic work. I didn't realize the current issues hence the post. I thought as Halstrom stated, was because this mod is a massive complex mod and that was causing the issues. The reason I posted is sometimes when I am in the frenzy of a project I loose opportunties to make great changes that can help me in the future and only realize it later. As far as picking and choose the episodes they want.. well they can already do that if they read your post and look at the spoilers. All they have to do is arrive at the location and start the quest. Easy peazy. The can really have fun and accidentally discover the chapter and be supprised.

Goodness, shit got real since I was last here... Did this all sprout from Users response to my post? Wow.

Well anyways it sounds rather like you guys could use a hand! Is there anythingf the community can do to lighten the load? Like perhaps designing new levels/areas, general resource creation etc.? How about penning lore not already written out? It does seem like theres a couple'a good writers around eh?

I only recently discovered these mods and I would hate for them to lose momentom or fizzle out due to overloading the creators.  :(

---

But seriously, while at first glance these might seem like simple fap fodder they are actually (or at the very least shaping up to be) well thought out fairly well implemented gameplay sections which expand the game and the lore in a way that the original developers never could.

It's a shame really, as written fiction has explored the the part females and or sex in general could play in all sorts of different scenarios be it the apocolypse/ the future/ the past etc.  

But simply due to social conventions and religious taboos bethesda and other developers too but I digress, can barely portray sex in games at all...

*Steps off soapbox*

Ps. No really though can we help? Is help actually wanted or needed at this time?

At the moment I am working with User29 to sort this out, thanks for the offers of help but in this case it's only us than can sort it I think, it's actually Pregnancy that is the problem rather than SCR, after spending a couple of hours digging through User29's Breeder scripts, I made some changes to my updates in Pregnancy 2013030321.1 to reduce the damage by renaming the new tokens to the old token names, this just means we need to open & resave every affected dialogue & script in Breeder when we work out which ones they are, could be a hundred or so, I did all this then found I can't patch an esp with an esp patch like I can patch an esm :/

Sso we may have to make Breeder an ESM to sort it easily by way of a patch I make then merge into it. Or we just direct edit the esp. I'm waiting for a PM from User29 to see how he wants to go, I can't think of any disadvantages to making it an ESM, but he's offline till his tomorrow by the looks.

I had no idea of how entwined Breeder was in Pregnancy till this afternoon, but he's done it all well & the right way without overwriting anything in Pregnancy. There's a bit of pain but in the end there'll be more fexibility and I won't need to make the same changes again.

I think the old Pregnancy in the second post of the thread may still work with the current version of Breeder, it may be your best bet anyway, I'll put up a couple of older versions, though they will need SCR 20130212.1 too which is in the second post of the SCR thread.

A well thought out mod and enjoyable and funny at same time. Their is a but though coming almost think it to much like some what put in their should been mod on it own that could plug into main on if wanted or not. let see like breeder as main  mods. secondary mods  death claw , bloat fly , coyotae , ranch , which give player chance pick and choice and maybe not so much strain on older comps to play. I be reporting bugs once I start game over first character  I  made was just see if got mods I use working right.

I think the old Pregnancy in the second post of the thread may still work with the current version of Breeder, it may be your best bet anyway, I'll put up a couple of older versions, though they will need SCR 20130212.1 too which is in the second post of the SCR thread.

I rolled back Pregnancy and SCR to the versions you uploaded and re-tried the bloatfly episode. Works perfectly, cept it seems I'm stuck in the last stage of pregnancy though. Could be that I mistakenly put pregnancy length to 1 in MCM.

I'll try the farm next.

I can just imagine how much code it must be to sort through :D, keep it up eagerly waiting the results. 

Played through the first part of ANT ep again... sooo good  can't wait lol.  FYI the egg sacks are still accessible in the vision scene (don't remember if this was reported).

Welp, I've encountered another issue I thought I'd bring to mention. During the Coyote Den quest there are actually 2 problems I've found. Firstly, random coyotes tend to fall through the floor into nothingness quite often. They teleport back into the worldspace only to fall through again. Sometimes coyotes also have a tendency to teleport a few feet at a time as opposed to walking around the den.  

Second problem is with the Alpha himself. The random event where he senses you are "prime for breeding" is broken for me. The dialogue will start and finish, but upon finishing, nothing happens. Mr. Alpha just sits there  with that derp face. If after that I initiate with him, the random event dialogue will come up after again, and he still just sits there and does nothing. If I keep initiating, the dialogue will keep popping up afterward forever, and he just sits there forever.

::

Envisions Halstrom and User29 ripping apart the guts of the SCR/Preg/Breeder machine.

Halstrom says "We can make it better, stronger, and hotter."

User29 replies "Damned straight!!  It will knock them up... er...  out!!"  

::

Keep up the great work guys.  Everything you two have worked on has made the entire experience worth it.

We will just keep a fan vigil out here in the Internets.   :shy:

I'd be shocked if anything is working right now.

So far that is the only problem I'm encountering, other than that everything is working as it should, you goddamn genius. (not sarcasm)

What versions of SCR & Pregnancy are you using so other can try it, I'm guessing older versions.

Same problems as Pixie-K verbatum. With 321.1 Preg and SCR.  Just to confirm it's not just you.

I also no longer get a litter of pups as in the days of yor (one offspring per ovum and only ever one ovum), and preg is no longer auto (meaning you have to exert effort to achieve preg). lol

Omg, finnaly finnished (i'm pretty sure) the whole deathclaw ep. without bugs breaking it in half part way through!!!

I have to say it was better than I thought!

Although I do have some comments... ..

1. I got the dialogue prompt for ashleys recruitment from lucy (the one about asking fuunny questions i tthink) before I had actually talked to her about it.

2. The medical supplies/radio and (then after the takeover) the fertility supplies misc item are not removed from inventory after there quests are done, Might not be a bug but still it's weird.

3. At some point I stopped undressing for Mirandas strip and dance request. It was after she fucked the deathclaw, Minor but hey..

4. I thought it was fixed but one of the houses still has that floating stuff where the table is missing.

5. After finnishing riverside takeover when breeding the eggs for lucy there's a typo in the little prompt that reads "You feel nauseous for a moment but it --quikuly-- passes"

( really dig the post takeover makeover btw... But I did have an immediate thought that was "Who the hell laid those enourmous eggs?!")

6. After the takeover when I returned There was almost a Complete loss of framertate... like 1 per two seconds... Wtf? I suspected it was a mix of too many npcs and all the preg scripts but I could be wrong any possible fixes? I did notice that it got much better (but not completely) when I entered the buildings, as well as restarting the game, so it might just be my system... It did more or less fix itself by the time the actual "go out and do things" part of the quest showed up.

7. When I got kidnapped by the ncr things were fine except the dude that had my stuff had the large exclamation point thing on his head, and I had thor ( the weapon mod ) with me with one attachment on and when I got it back the weapon was fine but the attachment was gone...

8. Minor thing once you get the DC mutation the tail bit covers yer naughty bits from certain angles...

---Not bugs---

9. In the fire house  those "rebels" experiments do you have any thing specific planned for future updates? I for one would love to see an extremely arduous and drawn out version of Sams corruption, that would be awsome. 

10. Not a big problem but be careful with naming npcs, while they're nice to see around town we the players have a rather "Pavlovian response to named npcs  "They should do or say something" our instincts tell us, if their purpose is just yet to be implemented then whatevs I suppose...

11. Would it be possible to change the DCs faction lists so they don't kiil all the traveling merchants?

12. Is it just me or were the "clawgirl" anims working for a while? Cause they're not now.  :(

13. During the last preg session for titus in novac, it's mentioned that one of your eggs "doesn't look like it's gonna make it" can we expect some sort of Fenris situation only in that you get a kinda different follower?  I think it would be preferable: because titus seems more like a kinda "husband" figure if the third egg turns into a follower you could then travel the wastes as a big ((Ferocious)) happy family.   :D    BTW baby DC clothing = cutest thing ever. :)

14. I did really like all of titus's dialougue as well, Top notch!

15. -------Not related to the DC stuff but it seems like damn near all of the pathfinding in the big horner ep. was quite faulty....

16. Do you guys have any plans on expanding the lactation mechanic? Turning yourself into a kinda full on dairy cow, or running a dairy would be intresting.

Speaking of dairy cow, would it possible to make the milkatron hotkey-able?

Ps. No really, sorry for the wall of text.

PPs. And for pestering you guys with questions... .. .. .

Same problems as Pixie-K verbatum. With 321.1 Preg and SCR.  Just to confirm it's not just you.

I also no longer get a litter of pups as in the days of yor (one offspring per ovum and only ever one ovum), and preg is no longer auto (meaning you have to exert effort to achieve preg). lol

I think it said something in Preg 0321.1 in big red letters about it not being compatible with Breeder..................

I think it said something in Preg 0321.1 in big red letters about it not being compatible with Breeder..................

Thank you for correcting me.  I should have said 'up to' 321.1  The problems Pix described all happened as far back as 314 for me.  My preg problems also began with 314, though it got progressively worse up to 321.  I think the last time Breeders worked without a hitch for me was 312.

The problems I encountered are very minor, the overall coyote den quest is working perfectly fine so far. But what's this about mutations? I haven't done any of the other breeder quests yet, I'm still working on the coyote den with Fenris.

The problems I encountered are very minor, the overall coyote den quest is working perfectly fine so far. But what's this about mutations? I haven't done any of the other breeder quests yet, I'm still working on the coyote den with Fenris.

I agree.  The teleporting dogs is minor.  Sometimes Alpha falls thru the floor after the initial 'place pile of meat as his feet' sex.  I work around that by saving just before the dialogue, exiting the game, start up again and load save, and they stop falling thru the floor/teleporting for as long as I don't go outside.  Once I go outside and return, they start falling thru the floor/teleporting again.

Haven't found a work around for the other problem, but it's tolerable.

Auto preg however has not worked for me since 314 using the lowest settings (only in repsect to the coyote den quest).  I'll give it another go.

EDIT: You guys are right I was wrong.  I must have screwed something up along the way.  Just confirmed auto preg does work with 314.  Sorry.

I decided to "dominate" Fenris so I can go about my own way and leave him behind. I checked out the Deathclaw promontory quest, and I got the issue that's #1 on the FAQ in the original post. Deathclaws attacking everyone, I can't progress through it. Going to have to revert to a backup save and skip out on the deathclaws  :(

I decided to "dominate" Fenris so I can go about my own way and leave him behind. I checked out the Deathclaw promontory quest, and I got the issue that's #1 on the FAQ in the original post. Deathclaws attacking everyone, I can't progress through it. Going to have to revert to a backup save and skip out on the deathclaws  :(

Any npc related mods?

Any npc related mods?

Only beauty mods, nothing that affects factions or reputations. Hmm... now that I think on it, I DO have the Warzones mod, which adds... well... War zones around the wasteland. Been thinking of removing it for stability, but I don't think that would affect the deathclaws any as there is nothing creature-related in that mod.

On another note, User29 may find this page useful, as there is an actual Deathclaw Faction

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas_console_commands

Did you try using the faction fixer in your inventory? It's fixed it for other people.

Oh Keira, always overlooking the blatantly obvious solution. Shame on me. Thank you User29, I'll give that a go.