20 minutes ago, an awkward situation said:

What mods should I use for heels? The TAWOBA Remastered mod boots don't seem to be high enough by default (4.8 vs 5) and I was wondering if everyone else was using another mod instead of changing the settings

Not at my game-PC right now so I can't give you my high-heels set up... but what I do use is Sex Lab Aroused eXtendend (SLAX), which has a feature where you can add the "high heels" keyword to your footwear. So if I think my current footwear should count as high heels I just add the keyword that way and SLS / Bikini curse is good.

On 2/13/2022 at 3:38 AM, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:

>>> If you want SLS to know what bikinis exist and what type of material they are (hide, steel, etc.) for building leveled lists... It should be the bikiniarmors.json file in SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival which will list out the mod(s) you have bikinis from, and what materials they are, and all that good stuff. <<< Pretty sure this is what you're looking for right now.

PROBABLY what's happening for you right now is that the May 2021 version of SLS for SE has the .json configured for Sun's OLD version of TAWOBA [or the Skyrim Classic version]. Likely all you need to do is crack the .JSON open in notepad (or any other text editor) and correct the ESP filename. For my game, if you look at my post at the end of page 49, it's the notepad file I have in the bottom left corner of the screenshot. This should be what tells SLS "these are the bikini armors I have" when it tries to look up what exists that it can add to your stores/loot boxes.

This, can't thank you enough my man. Had about the same issue and I changed the file name from the original one to "The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp" and it works now. Pretty sure the Pumpkin's TEWOBA is still excluded from the leveled list but eh I'm too lazy for that.

Hey, had this issue for a long time, and just finally figured out it's due to SLS

When I become a vampire, my character's eyes get messed up (they stay human. And opening racemenu and changing them, causes the vampire eyes and human eyes to both be there and clip. And as soon as my character resets (fast travelling, loading a save, etc) it resets it to just the human eyes

Here's a screenshot of the clipping I mean (the top half of the eye is the vampire eye, the bottom half is the human eye. And I know I probably should've used more vanilla looking textures and such, but I made this character intending to be a vampire and remembered this issue)

Spoiler

image.png.09baea3eb03f18cb34546b06f6236dee.png

43 minutes ago, Literally just a cat said:

Hey, had this issue for a long time, and just finally figured out it's due to SLS

When I become a vampire, my character's eyes get messed up (they stay human. And opening racemenu and changing them, causes the vampire eyes and human eyes to both be there and clip. And as soon as my character resets (fast travelling, loading a save, etc) it resets it to just the human eyes

Here's a screenshot of the clipping I mean (the top half of the eye is the vampire eye, the bottom half is the human eye. And I know I probably should've used more vanilla looking textures and such, but I made this character intending to be a vampire and remembered this issue)

Reveal hidden contents

Do you use a vampire looks overhaul?

If so, move SLS above it in your load order and rebuild your tesedit patch. 

If not, get the dawnguard patch and load it after SLS. 

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Right. Ahh... not sure where it is here but it's on the download page over on LE. Might need to be converted...?

Okay, so, that didn't work, and opening it up in SSEEdit, it looks like it was probably merged with the main file, as its not changing anything from the main

So installing a vampire appearance mod loaded after should fix the issue? Is there any in particular you'd recommend to go with SLS?

Edit: Tried this one and it didn't work: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6842?tab=description

Also tried Vampire Eye Unlocker (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36960) and while I could switch the eyes without the clipping, they still switched back as soon as my character reloaded (and the "fix" for that I tried in the comments also didn't work)

Edited by Literally just a cat
2 hours ago, Literally just a cat said:

as its not changing anything from the main

It won't change from Skyrim.esm but dawnguard,esm changes vampire race records and SLS doesn't have dawnguard as a master so it can not propagate the changes dawnguard makes. 

WRT to race records, all SLS cares about is that the inequality spell is applied to the race records. So,

1. If you don't use inequality, you can just delete the race records in SLS. Now I can't guarantee that that will always be the case - more stuff might get added to races down the line. 

2. If you do use inequality. Just delete the vampire race records in SLS and copy the vampire race records from dawnguard into SLS.esp and add the inequality spell to the race. Vampires are so rare you could probably just do this for your own vampire race. 

Edited by Monoman1

How does Simply Knock integration work? Do I need to keep the option enabled or disabled in SLS? I've been knocking on different houses in whiterun for a while now and while they do let me in nothing else happens.

Do I need frostfall for something to happen?

EDIT: Ended up being a dumb load order issue lmao

Edited by wareware
3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

It won't change from Skyrim.esm but dawnguard,esm changes vampire race records and SLS doesn't have dawnguard as a master so it can not propagate the changes dawnguard makes. 

WRT to race records, all SLS cares about is that the inequality spell is applied to the race records. So,

1. If you don't use inequality, you can just delete the race records in SLS. Now I can't guarantee that that will always be the case - more stuff might get added to races down the line. 

2. If you do use inequality. Just delete the vampire race records in SLS and copy the vampire race records from dawnguard into SLS.esp and add the inequality spell to the race. Vampires are so rare you could probably just do this for your own vampire race. 

OOOOOOOOOKAY, I AM VERY SORRY

It's not SLS causing the issue, but one of the requirements. I just always enable them together because I only use them for SLS

So, after trying to delete the race records, and it didnt work, I then thought "what if I delete everything from the ESP?" (for testing and because I was frustrated), did so, tested, still didnt work

So I disabled the whole SLS mod, and... Still didn't fix it

So now I'm gonna test the required mods, and see what pops up from there

Thanks for trying to help. I do really appreciate it

1 hour ago, wareware said:

How does Simply Knock integration work? Do I need to keep the option enabled or disabled in SLS? I've been knocking on different houses in whiterun for a while now and while they do let me in nothing else happens.

Do I need frostfall for something to happen?

It adds a seperate line of dialogue when they answer the door (its more of a begging sounding line. Usually at the bottom for me)

You use that and it skips the need for a speechcheck, and instead uses the SLS consequences of it

2 hours ago, Literally just a cat said:

OOOOOOOOOKAY, I AM VERY SORRY

It's not SLS causing the issue, but one of the requirements. I just always enable them together because I only use them for SLS

So, after trying to delete the race records, and it didnt work, I then thought "what if I delete everything from the ESP?" (for testing and because I was frustrated), did so, tested, still didnt work

So I disabled the whole SLS mod, and... Still didn't fix it

So now I'm gonna test the required mods, and see what pops up from there

Thanks for trying to help. I do really appreciate it

Any chance you're using YPS/Immersive Hair Growth and Styling?

I had the same issue as you my last SSE run. Im presently building a new modlist (have everything but LL mods done + the inevitable troubleshooting, soooo it'll be closer to the weekend no doubt).

If you find out what the cause is please do tell, it kept me from playing a vampire on my last play through.

4 hours ago, bvcs said:

Any chance you're using YPS/Immersive Hair Growth and Styling?

I had the same issue as you my last SSE run. Im presently building a new modlist (have everything but LL mods done + the inevitable troubleshooting, soooo it'll be closer to the weekend no doubt).

If you find out what the cause is please do tell, it kept me from playing a vampire on my last play through.

Okay, after testing every single mod, I finally found out it actually wasn't even related to SLS (idk why it worked when I removed SLS though)

It was a mix of 2 issues with 1 mod, first (and mainly probably for you) the Vampire Head Fix plugin that High Poly Head comes with caused it. But also something about my entire High Poly Head download was messed up so even the main file was causing it. Re Downloading it from here (https://vectorplexis.com/files/file/283-high-poly-head/) worked perfectly (although, still had to remove the vampire head "fix")

Just found this about 5 minutes ago, and the feeling of relief after 2 days and hours of testing and wasting all my time, is so good

And, because it wasn't even an SLS requirement, even more sorry for bringing it here!

I don't know if this has been a problem for anyone else but when my character enters a city she gets stopped by an enforcer with "Hold on there princess. Let me just check your licenses."  This goes into a never ending loop and just brings everything to a sudden halt while the same dialogue repeats endlessly.

On 9/20/2022 at 8:54 PM, Allyson Wonderland said:

I don't know if this has been a problem for anyone else but when my character enters a city she gets stopped by an enforcer with "Hold on there princess. Let me just check your licenses."  This goes into a never ending loop and just brings everything to a sudden halt while the same dialogue repeats endlessly.

Stop clicking. Open the console for 1/2 seconds (allow time for execution). Close it. Seems to affect SE users more than LE. 

Licence check needs to be recoded...

On 9/20/2022 at 10:50 PM, dinoaurtwist said:

Do I need Milk mod economy for the "milk myself" animation in the wheel menu? The same goes for other animations like "shake it" "crawl" etc. I really don't wanna install huge mods just for a few animations. 

It's simply a convenience button for MME users to fire MME milking. If you don't use MME then just ignore it. 

Same goes for the others more or less. 

On 9/20/2022 at 11:22 PM, wareware said:

NPCs catch me while picking pockets and trigger the device punishment dialogue but no devices get equipped on my character. Anyone have any ideas why that could be?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=3858319

10 hours ago, invisible_rodent said:

Is this fantastic mod taking a break with development? Seems like a long time since the last beta update and the forum posts are the same bug reports over and over.

https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/12799-mod-features/?do=findComment&comment=54218

Follow the Wartimes tweak link for the SE conversion. Obviously you should read the link I posted first. 

Edited by Monoman1

I have a suggestion/question for integration with Morphology. For events in SLS that apply a force drink event like when you can't afford to pay tolls, aggressive events, etc. I think that the potions from morphology would be a good addition or option for the inflate potion with the buffs and debuffs it applies to add a new gameplay loop of re-normalizing yourself. I like the idea of the inflate potion but feel that it would add to the overall theme of the mod if people were "modifying" you to their tastes and you had to actively seek out ways to correct it rather than just waiting it out. 

As for the question I had, I would like to edit the list of potions that SLS uses for these events to do it myself but I am extremely limited in my knowledge of SSEdit and just cannot seem to find it, so if anyone more knowledgeable than me could either make a patch or just point me in the right direction to find the list I'm looking for it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edited by H Bof