11 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, .esl files are always loaded before .esp files.

You need to make a patch .esp file that is loaded after SL Survival.esp and copy as a override all the armor records that you need to add the keyword to. You copy them from Rayne Clothes.esl into your patch .esp file, and then you add the keyword to the copied records.

In order to add the keyword to the override records, your patch .esp file will need to have SL Survival.esp as a master.

Yup that was exactly the solution, thanks! In case anyone else in the future has this same problem, I've attached the patch. It adds the appropriate SLA and SLS keywords to the outfits and high heels sound to the shoes (Heels Sound.esm required).

Rayne Clothes SLA SLS Heels Sound Patch.esp

SPECIAL EDITION USERS

If anyone is interested, I created a set of "Bikini Breakdown" JSONs for SLS 0.635+

These are for TAWOBA Remastered, TEWOBA, and the Stalhrim Bikini mod.

I have only tested these on my CAO converted version of SLS 0.685 and I am not offering troubleshooting help beyond "Did you put it in the right place?" and "Do you have the right mods installed?"

Stalhrim Bikini.rar TAWOBA Remastered & TEWOBA.rar

On 8/25/2022 at 3:48 PM, NymphoElf said:

SPECIAL EDITION USERS

If anyone is interested, I created a set of "Bikini Breakdown" JSONs for SLS 0.635+

These are for TAWOBA Remastered, TEWOBA, and the Stalhrim Bikini mod.

I have only tested these on my CAO converted version of SLS 0.685 and I am not offering troubleshooting help beyond "Did you put it in the right place?" and "Do you have the right mods installed?"

Stalhrim Bikini.rar 3.24 kB · 4 downloads TAWOBA Remastered & TEWOBA.rar 41.03 kB · 7 downloads

Thanks, appreciated, I had made one of this for light armors for the TAWOBA Remastered, but I lost it and couldn't find it, but this one is better because it has all the armors, 

Have you considered make one for the expanded one? CBBE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585 , BHUNP https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43328

On 8/26/2022 at 8:44 PM, Jack005 said:

Have you considered make one for the expanded one? CBBE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41585 , 

TEWOBA is included, yes. one of the files is titled "TAWOBA Remastered & TEWOBA" (The Expanded World of Bikini Armor).

I don't think body type will matter - the armor records shouldn't have been changed just to switch skeletons, but I could be wrong.

I used 3BA for mine.

This mod is brutal in a fun way, massively frustrating way especially when you first get going and you learn just how much tougher simply existing is in this Skyrim lol. Really ticks the boxes for those of us that are masochists. However one thing happened that really triggered me last night was it was curfew and I was told to get in doors or else. I went to the Dragonborn Museum as planned as I do a LOTD alternate start. I spend the night there and when I wake up I find out I am deep trouble for "Leaving Solitude" without paying the toll. Might have already been reported but could definitely use a patch or something so you can go into the Museum without getting in trouble. 

4 hours ago, ViolaTAL said:

This mod is brutal in a fun way, massively frustrating way especially when you first get going and you learn just how much tougher simply existing is in this Skyrim lol. Really ticks the boxes for those of us that are masochists. However one thing happened that really triggered me last night was it was curfew and I was told to get in doors or else. I went to the Dragonborn Museum as planned as I do a LOTD alternate start. I spend the night there and when I wake up I find out I am deep trouble for "Leaving Solitude" without paying the toll. Might have already been reported but could definitely use a patch or something so you can go into the Museum without getting in trouble. 

You can add locations to a hold in the mcm under "Tolls, Eviction, and Gates". I do that all the time for LOTD. It'll stay on the save once you've done it too. But if you start a new game or load a save without that flag, it won't remember.

I know it's easy to overlook/forget, but make sure to keep your eye on the upper left of your screen and see if there's a message about the guards "noticing I slipped out" when you go into a modded location. That will tell you right away if the location is recognized or not.

Edited by NymphoElf
On 8/28/2022 at 1:45 PM, NymphoElf said:

TEWOBA is included, yes. one of the files is titled "TAWOBA Remastered & TEWOBA" (The Expanded World of Bikini Armor).

I don't think body type will matter - the armor records shouldn't have been changed just to switch skeletons, but I could be wrong.

I used 3BA for mine.

Yeah my mistake, I didn't read well, I using BHUNP and works pretty good, thanks man you're awesome, I didn't have the time or patience for this one, they should put your file in the download section

Seemingly having an issue with some parts of the mod. I never seem to get in trouble for leaving cities without paying tolls, I dont get any messages come up saying Ive left without paying etc or anything once I return(I do use the sewers and underground mods as suggested) and also seems like the enforcers dont really pursue or pay attention at all. the toll collectors do ask to see licenses etc and do their job, but the enforcers dont. are there any known conflicts or issues that could cause those issues to happen?

I have read that other people have gotten the Go To Bed mod to work with SLS but Its not working for me. The SL survival sleep popup doesnt show up (99% of the time). I have the bed in the cursor when I activate the sleep wait menu like what was instructed in an earlier response. If I then sleep while the cursor is on the bed the game freezes. If I start the sleep menu not looking at the bed then sleeping doesn't crash. I don't think other mods call the type of bed with the reticle like SL survival does so something is causing that script to fail i guess. 

The menu shows up when I use the sleep on the ground function. It also did show up correctly randomly one time and sleeping did not crash after it showed. 

Is there any possible work arounds? know things that stop the menu from showing? thanks

On 9/1/2022 at 11:59 AM, evergrey said:

forgot to ask can this be added to the bikini mod list?? 

Any armor can be added to the bikini armors. you just have to use SSEdit to add "SL survival.esp" as master and then add "_SLS_BikiniArmor" as a keyword to the armors you want. There's guides on how to add keywords and scripts to make it easier im sure. 

3 hours ago, boobkiwi said:

Any armor can be added to the bikini armors. you just have to use SSEdit to add "SL survival.esp" as master and then add "_SLS_BikiniArmor" as a keyword to the armors you want. There's guides on how to add keywords and scripts to make it easier im sure. 

For anyone like myself, who has never had the desire to mess with SSEdit, there is a way to add the keywords to individual armor pieces in game.

OSL Aroused - 

has a keyword section that will let you add the SLSBikiniArmor tag to any piece. Of course it would mean using that instead of whichever favorite arousal mod you might be using. It does work fine, for me at least, with Sexlab.

May not be everyones preferred option, but , for me, its far less a painful process than trying to mess around with SSEdit. Just throwing it out there for anyone who might feel the same.

I am having a problem with the SLSO integration. It works fine with other animations, but when I beg it never works. The person who I'm begging from always orgasms by the end of the animation instead of using the SLSO orgasm, then he has a penalty for orgasming and also doesn't want to give me my reward. How can I fix it to where it uses SLSO?