1 hour ago, Baroudi said:

Sorry maybe stupid question but do I need to make a merged patch if I'm playing on SE, or is it only needed if playing on LE ? SEEdit tells me that merged patch are not supported for SE.

Neither merged nor bashed patches aren't strictly required. If one is picky enough to build load order without conflicting mods, he'll be perfectly fine without said patches. Minor conflicts like armor weight values may also be ignored, they won't cause your game CTD here and there. Basically, without the understanding of the workflow, one may break more with merged patch then solve.

So if you're facing conflicting leveled lists, just build leveled lists exclusive bashed patch and call it a day. If you really want to fix minor conflicts like armor stats, follow the merged patch guides. If you want to make some heavily conflicting mods (that modify same scripts/cells/navmeshes etc) to work together, you'll have to dive deep into modding.

Edited by SpectrumQT
On 7/17/2022 at 8:47 PM, Trypnophobia said:

So it looks like no matter what I try I cant get stats and info page 2 to track anything. Corruption also seemingly won't increase at all. 

In an attempt to fix this I've:

-Updated SKSE
-Updated sexlab survival

-Updated to power of three's papyrus extender
-got po3's tweaks
-Updated sexlab
-Updated sexlab seperate orgasms

-Reset my sexlab survival stats
-disabled and re enabled the interface option for sexlab separate orgasms
-disabled and re enabled separate orgasms in sexlab's mcm

I'm not sure what else to do, does anyone have any ideas? Would be very thankful for any guidance :)

Hey hey hey, I see that happen with Sexlab mods sometimes when using AE. Weird stuff. Had to start a new game to stop it. 

Testing this with AE and it definitely is working to some extent. I have been having a few problems that might be only tangentially related but I wanted to ask if there were any particular suggestions or alternate mods or patches for improving the integration with AE. (I'm trying to avoid reverting to SE if possible for reasons TM that might involve being a glutton for self inflicted pain.)

1 hour ago, Kendal9901 said:

Could someone point me in the direction of the latest version? I read through the topic and hear mention of 0.685 but can't seem to find that anywhere.

Scroll down, should be there somewhere.

Edited by Phantasmppp
2 hours ago, Kendal9901 said:

Could someone point me in the direction of the latest version? I read through the topic and hear mention of 0.685 but can't seem to find that anywhere.

SE conversion here

3 hours ago, Phantasmppp said:

Every quartermaster says "sorry girl, I've been instructed not to sell you any licenses" - how do I get them to sell me the licenses?

SLS has a mechanism for outside mods to prohibit licences. Mcm -> General - Show blocking forms (down at the bottom)

Wartimes tweak is one such mod. Get your licences from Father. 

On 7/21/2022 at 6:31 AM, evergrey said:

edit- figured it out but how do you get the sourcearmor??

FormID of the armor. There's a guide on page 1 of the LE page. I think it might be different for SE though (formids should probably be in hex, not decimal)

"0x<FormId minus the two leading digits>|ModName.esp"

Theres a guide for break downs on the mod features page. 

On 7/19/2022 at 5:59 PM, SpectrumQT said:

Neither merged nor bashed patches aren't strictly required. If one is picky enough to build load order without conflicting mods, he'll be perfectly fine without said patches. Minor conflicts like armor weight values may also be ignored, they won't cause your game CTD here and there. Basically, without the understanding of the workflow, one may break more with merged patch then solve.

So if you're facing conflicting leveled lists, just build leveled lists exclusive bashed patch and call it a day. If you really want to fix minor conflicts like armor stats, follow the merged patch guides. If you want to make some heavily conflicting mods (that modify same scripts/cells/navmeshes etc) to work together, you'll have to dive deep into modding.

Not getting into an argument but I don't agree. 

On 7/19/2022 at 1:48 PM, LynErso666 said:

Hey hey hey, I see that happen with Sexlab mods sometimes when using AE. Weird stuff. Had to start a new game to stop it. 

Yeah I actually started a new save game and that cleared the issue right up, I felt really dumb realizing my mistake lmao, thanks for looking out! :)

Hi, is there a way to batch add SLS bikini keywords to armors without reinstalling TAWOBA and TEWOBA, because on the one hand I don't remember which version I use, but my armors are already built so I'd like to keep esp's as they are and on the other hand I'd like to add keywords to my own merged pack of armors. I have SSEEdit and zEdit and messed with keywords already, but only manually, one by one item. Also, when I try to add _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:4F049867] that I picked from SLS esp to any of the armors, SSEEdit says nah... It never said nah to default keywords.

2 hours ago, Diver13666 said:

Also, when I try to add _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:4F049867] that I picked from SLS esp to any of the armors, SSEEdit says nah... It never said nah to default keywords.

Because SLS is not a master. 

Make SLS a master. Add the keyword to one armor manually. Select that one armor then start selecting all the other armors you want to add the keyword to. When finished selecting, right click on any selected armor and click compare selected. 

Find the armor you added the keyword to in the right window. Find the bikini keyword on that armor. Right click on it and 'copy to selected records'.

Job done. 

Good evening,

I am stuck on a constant crash when I try to start a new game and step outside the Tavern in Whiterun. I looked into the Papyrus.log and could see nothing of importance aside from some missing "soft dependencies" (I believe). There are some Errors which are related to Survival(?). 

Skyrim: SE

Survival Version: 0.685
Papyrus.log from stepping outside the Tavern into Whiterun:

Spoiler

[07/23/2022 - 11:40:25PM] [DCUR] Opened a door.
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 1 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 2 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 3 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 4 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 5 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 6 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 7 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 8 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 9 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 10 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 11 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 12 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 13 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 14 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 15 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 16 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 17 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match
[07/23/2022 - 11:40:26PM] Error: Unable to bind script SBA_Armor to Item 18 in container  (0010FDE7) because their base types do not match

I did reinstall BikiniArmor Quest (with the Armours) to try and fix the broken questline/countless errors it gave me. As for Survival I imported the Settings of last playthroughs which gave me some missing bikini armour pop-ups.

13 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

im getting aweird bug where every npc, animal, anything you can talk/interact with has the "i need to purchase a license" dialogue....i do the license debug option in the MCM but it always resets back to the bugged state, whats going on?

That is a bug that should be fixed in the newer SE versions (0.674 / 0.685) from: 

On 7/22/2022 at 5:29 PM, Diver13666 said:

Also, when I try to add _SLS_BikiniArmor [KYWD:4F049867] that I picked from SLS esp to any of the armors, SSEEdit says nah... It never said nah to default keywords.

You Could also, After you add SLS as master to said file/esp. Use this ssedit script after you place it into the script folder of SSEdit of course.  Select the armor you want and then Run This Script. 

Assuming your KYWD above is still accurate, it should add only the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to all selected armors.

If your load order has changed then you

1) Open SSEEdit

2) Right Click on an armor and select apply script.  

3) In Open Window, on the bottom frame, find slKeywords.Add('4F049867'); // _SLS_BikiniArmor and change the 4F to whatever your load order is currently.

4) Save and Apply Done and Save. (Backup originals) 

Skyrim - Add keyword Test.pas

Edited by asmondar
6 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Those are from some other mod. Scripts from Sexlab Survival are prefixed with "SLS" or "_SLS".

Hmm, then it must be related to the Bikini armours. I noticed not having the "_SLS_BikiniArmor" keyword in it, so I am adding it now to every single armour piece instead of using the given .esp from the SL survival File. I am not sure if that .esp breaks the Bikini Quest like last time.

36 minutes ago, asmondar said:

You Could also, After you add SLS as master to said file/esp. Use this ssedit script after you place it into the script folder of SSEdit of course.  Select the armor you want and then Run This Script. 

Assuming your KYWD above is still accurate, it should add only the _SLS_BikiniArmor keyword to all selected armors.

If your load order has changed then you

1) Open SSEEdit

2) Right Click on an armor and select apply script.  

3) In Open Window, on the bottom frame, find slKeywords.Add('4F049867'); // _SLS_BikiniArmor and change the 4F to whatever your load order is currently.

4) Save and Apply Done and Save. (Backup originals) 

Skyrim - Add keyword Test.pas 2.38 kB · 1 download

Woah, great timing. I always did everything manually for DCL/DD/Lingerie etc mods. Can I use these scripts to add a different keyword just by changing the code ("[KYWD:08049867]"?

13 minutes ago, Straze said:

Can I use these scripts to add a different keyword just by changing the code ("[KYWD:08049867]"?

Yes it just takes a bit more editing.

If it isn't an armor you are adding keywords to for instance, you also need to change

if Signature(e) <> 'ARMO' then  Changing the ARMO to the other thing like WEAP

(There is probably a version of the weapon keyword script, but it was putting 2 keywords at 1 time and I just wanted 1 keyword).

I also used this to add keywords to NPC's and it worked fine with a little tweaking.

im abit confused about what the licenses do 

the bikini license is pretty straight forward

the weapon is a tad confusing as it seem straight forward but from time to time the guards warn me about having a weapon eqiuped even when i don't have a weapon equiped nor does my follower

the armor license seems straight forward

the Curfew license....what does this do?? coz i originally thought it exempted me from the toll or at least allows me to go outside the city during curfew

the whore license...lets me run around at night coz thats the one the guards check when they catch me

the property license also seems straight forward but does it stop me from decorating my house?? coz the option to decorate seem to not appear anymore

freedom license is tied to the slaverun right?? stops me from being enslaved?

On 7/26/2022 at 11:05 PM, evergrey said:

the weapon is a tad confusing as it seem straight forward but from time to time the guards warn me about having a weapon eqiuped even when i don't have a weapon equiped nor does my follower

the armor license seems straight forward

the Curfew license....what does this do?? coz i originally thought it exempted me from the toll or at least allows me to go outside the city during curfew

the whore license...lets me run around at night coz thats the one the guards check when they catch me

the property license also seems straight forward but does it stop me from decorating my house?? coz the option to decorate seem to not appear anymore

freedom license is tied to the slaverun right?? stops me from being enslaved?

Weapon: Some skill trees or mods add an unarmed skill which essentially equips a "fist" weapon. Survival can see this and it states you have a weapon out/equipped.  Possible solution Unequip all weapons (and armor)...everything....then go to MCM of survival and then License 1: Scroll down to the bottom of the General Setting look for Get Equipped. If it comes up with something, that is probably the culprit. Select it and then make it exempt.