16 hours ago, smashbros12345 said:

Is it possible to start sexlab survival mid game? When I already have a modded save I always get CTD when I load my old save with sexlab survival enabled. But when I start a new game sexlab survival shows up with the menu and all that. But I wasn't sure reading through the description if this was the case or it is just a me problem.

Installed mid game ok for me on LE. 

Check masters are in order. SK above SLS. 

Mods that require bikini keyword are below SLS. 

14 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Mostly likely no due the extent it changes the game

Unlikely.

5 hours ago, tango67 said:

Hi Monoman, is there any skyrim se solution to the compulsive sex bug? I tried your Bathing in Skyrim tweak (Skyrim LE) but it doesn't seem to solve the bug. The message spam still persists. Thanks!

If you installed the tweak after already running the base mod on your save then the safest might be clean save TBH. Be sure to deactivate the mod first to remove overlays.

1 hour ago, KronosTheSkunkButt said:

I am unable to build the bikini lists and dont know what I have done wrong. I have TAWOBA Extended and SunJeong's Ninirim collection but the MCM is just greyed out. Any advice?

20220623184223_1.jpg

That means you haven't done your homework. 

You've changed the bikini mod name but not redirected all the json entries to the new bikini mod name, 

Investigate BikiniArmors.json

Or there may be a replacement someone's done up for that specific bikini mod here... somewhere...

On 6/22/2022 at 3:27 PM, smashbros12345 said:

Is it possible to start sexlab survival mid game? When I already have a modded save I always get CTD when I load my old save with sexlab survival enabled. But when I start a new game sexlab survival shows up with the menu and all that. But I wasn't sure reading through the description if this was the case or it is just a me problem.

sexlab survival changes the race records.  It isn't a very big change, but I have always found that to be problematic if you are playing with modded saves.  I'm not sure if the change is large enough to cause a ctd, but race records touch absolutely every npc in the game, so even a small change has a large impact if you are deleting a mod or adding it midgame.

I have a request/question.

At the moment, it appears that when a Sexlab animation starts, the magic collar curse effect becomes inactive on my player. Would it be possible to add an option to change this?

I remember I managed to do so at one point in a custom local tweak I made, but that was some time ago. I'm having trouble tracking down the right part of the mod to change now...

If anyone knows where in the scripts to look I'd appreciate the tip.

The why:

In SLSO, having low Magicka puts the "game" feature into automatic mode with the description of the character being "mentally broken". By default, SLSO is hard coded to continually pleasure the partner in this scenario, but I have a local modification to change that to be the configured preferred target (which I set to be myself).

I find this leads to a rather enjoyable synergy between the mods. The magicka curse being a canonically "dumbing down" effect that reduces intelligence and willpower falls very much in line with the idea of SL's misogynistic view of Skyrim, and gives me reason to RP the character as less strongheaded while under it's effects. In addition, the SLSO game then causes my character to wind up enjoying sex while under the curse, even if the player is a victim due to being mentally broken the whole time. Leading to increased lewdness based stats and pushing the player more towards that whore lifestyle.

2 hours ago, BrineyBelfast said:

I have a request/question.

At the moment, it appears that when a Sexlab animation starts, the magic collar curse effect becomes inactive on my player. Would it be possible to add an option to change this?

I remember I managed to do so at one point in a custom local tweak I made, but that was some time ago. I'm having trouble tracking down the right part of the mod to change now...

If anyone knows where in the scripts to look I'd appreciate the tip.

The why:

In SLSO, having low Magicka puts the "game" feature into automatic mode with the description of the character being "mentally broken". By default, SLSO is hard coded to continually pleasure the partner in this scenario, but I have a local modification to change that to be the configured preferred target (which I set to be myself).

I find this leads to a rather enjoyable synergy between the mods. The magicka curse being a canonically "dumbing down" effect that reduces intelligence and willpower falls very much in line with the idea of SL's misogynistic view of Skyrim, and gives me reason to RP the character as less strongheaded while under it's effects. In addition, the SLSO game then causes my character to wind up enjoying sex while under the curse, even if the player is a victim due to being mentally broken the whole time. Leading to increased lewdness based stats and pushing the player more towards that whore lifestyle.

Just remove the condition from the magic effect

Player.GetInFaction SexlabAnimatingFaction == 0

On 6/23/2022 at 8:43 PM, Monoman1 said:

That means you haven't done your homework. 

You've changed the bikini mod name but not redirected all the json entries to the new bikini mod name, 

Investigate BikiniArmors.json

Or there may be a replacement someone's done up for that specific bikini mod here... somewhere...

Ok I knew I was smooth brain but I dident know I was this stupid... I have the key words set for SL Survival, the list has been built in game but I am still not receiving any bikini armor experience despite having the full set of Iron I armor on. Please help!

So i do find myself a little lost.

Ive had a few Oral tagged interactions now with man and beast.

only one time - out of say 10 - was i ever given a choice to collect cum vs swallow vs spit.  Im not 100% sure if that was from Cum alchemy ?

I do know that when i go to the wheel menu during a scene, following it down to Cum options- i cant ever actually seem to collect it, be it spit it into a bottle at time i "receive" it.. or collect it after..  But then id say here, I am using SLSO, as i have never used SLSO  I set it to auto,  so not sure if there is a setting there i need to select...  basically, kind of hoping to bottle up 90% of the cum i receive or better?

On 6/25/2022 at 3:04 PM, KronosTheSkunkButt said:

Ok I knew I was smooth brain but I dident know I was this stupid... I have the key words set for SL Survival, the list has been built in game but I am still not receiving any bikini armor experience despite having the full set of Iron I armor on. Please help!

Are you sure the bikini curse is not active? Is your stamina draining? Are you stopping to catch your breath every now and then? Means the curse is active and some part of your outfit doesn't qualify. Check the mcm licence 1 page's 'Curse triggered by:'

Also don't forget heels are needed (by default)

8 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

So i do find myself a little lost.

Ive had a few Oral tagged interactions now with man and beast.

only one time - out of say 10 - was i ever given a choice to collect cum vs swallow vs spit.  Im not 100% sure if that was from Cum alchemy ?

I do know that when i go to the wheel menu during a scene, following it down to Cum options- i cant ever actually seem to collect it, be it spit it into a bottle at time i "receive" it.. or collect it after..  But then id say here, I am using SLSO, as i have never used SLSO  I set it to auto,  so not sure if there is a setting there i need to select...  basically, kind of hoping to bottle up 90% of the cum i receive or better?

2 ways of collecting cum

1. From cum on your skin. Needs two layers of cum on one area (face/ass/pussy) to be enough to fill container. This is done through the wheel. 

2. Directly during sex scenes. Oral tag doesn't matter. What matters is that your PCs mouth is open when the orgasm occurs. Choice popup occurs automatically, assuming you have a choice (not forced to swallow or addicted to cum and hungry or high on skooma)

Both need an empty cumtainer bought from alchemists. 

SLSO is off unless 'Use separate orgasms' is enabled in the SEXLAB mcm. 

Edited by Monoman1
2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

2 ways of collecting cum

1. From cum on your skin. Needs two layers of cum on one area (face/ass/pussy) to be enough to fill container. This is done through the wheel. 

2. Directly during sex scenes. Oral tag doesn't matter. What matters is that your PCs mouth is open when the orgasm occurs. Choice popup occurs automatically, assuming you have a choice (not forced to swallow or addicted to cum and hungry or high on skooma)

Both need an empty cumtainer bought from alchemists. 

SLSO is off unless 'Use separate orgasms' is enabled in the SEXLAB mcm. 

Okay, so at presently I have one layer of cum, after 10 rounds..  which - is fine i guess?

so on to collecting - I do have cumtainers in inventory.

If i read some of the stats correct-   my cum level is something like 41- unaffected

I have no needs mods installed.

is a Needs mod required to actually get that menu option - spit/swaller/collect - on a regular basis (assuming not high, addicted, hungry,)?  

im guessing appropos 2 would be required to know wether i was forced to swallow in any given event?

but back to layers.  if 2 layers is required,  it seems I need to figure out a way to get more layers - if sheer number of events- isnt "covering"..

I am using insane cum retexture painted - (not lite, not the sl lite one either)..  ?

lastly,

does Survival affect sexlab aroused?  I find my arousal at 100, constantly.. despite having the default settings in SLA - (i might need to look at other mods, for sure.)

22 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Okay, so at presently I have one layer of cum, after 10 rounds..  which - is fine i guess?

One layer after 10 sex sessions? Doesn't sound right...?

Vanilla SL is 2 layers max by default. So it should be increasing by 1 to a max of 2 with every male orgasm/sex scene at least I'd imagine. 

Note: You can check actual layers reported by SL by checking the status menu in the wheel.

is a Needs mod required to actually get that menu option

No. The usual main culprits are:

1. Mouth not open - Either the animation isn't flagged correctly (not opening mouth automatically on the appropriate blowjob stages). You can open mouth manually with the wheel. Just make sure something isn't closing it again right afterwards. OR

2. You've not set up SLSO correctly so the events around orgasms are not firing as expected. Check that option I mentioned and investigate any SLSO script overwrites...

im guessing appropos 2 would be required to know wether i was forced to swallow in any given event?

There'll be a notification in the top left if forced or auto. 

but back to layers.  if 2 layers is required,  it seems I need to figure out a way to get more layers - if sheer number of events- isnt "covering"..

Are you using SLAC? I believe that modifies how vanilla sexlab works and changes the actual max layers (as known to sexlab) to 1.

does Survival affect sexlab aroused?  I find my arousal at 100, constantly.. despite having the default settings in SLA

Not many effects to do with arousal in SLS. 

My PC often ends up at always horny but I think that's some kind of hidden 'nympho' effect in either SL, SLA or SLSO (can't remember which) 

Edited by Monoman1
34 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

One layer after 10 sex sessions? Doesn't sound right...?

Vanilla SL is 2 layers max by default. So it should be increasing by 1 to a max of 2 with every male orgasm/sex scene at least I'd imagine. 

Note: You can check actual layers reported by SL by checking the status menu in the wheel.

No. The usual main culprits are:

1. Mouth not open - Either the animation isn't flagged correctly (not opening mouth automatically on the appropriate blowjob stages). You can open mouth manually with the wheel. Just make sure something isn't closing it again right afterwards. OR

2. You've not set up SLSO correctly so the events around orgasms are not firing as expected. Check that option I mentioned and investigate any SLSO script overwrites...

There'll be a notification in the top left if forced or auto. 

Are you using SLAC? I believe that modifies how vanilla sexlab works and changes the actual max layers (as known to sexlab) to 1.

Not many effects to do with arousal in SLS. 

My PC often ends up at always horny but I think that's some kind of hidden 'nympho' effect in either SL, SLA or SLSO (can't remember which) 

Yea- one layer after 10 sessions..

unless- i only get 1 layer per unique customer..  meaning sexing the same npc 10 times back to back == 1 layer, sexing 10 different back to back == 10 layers.. or max 2.

but wheel does confirm "1" layer

which stage of an animation is the mouth supposed to open at?

Its sometimes kind of hard to catch each stage transition.. as sometimes its just the speed of the humping that changes, not angles/ positions.. 

also, if its the last stage - then does it have to be right at the start of the last stage, or "any time during"?

I am using SLAC (i asssume you mean aroused creatures)  shecking SL/SLAC  I didnt see anything about min or max layers  but im so used to looking for other things i might be blind...

so I guess then another question would be - what is the best way to set up SLSO, for autopilot mode?

36 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

(i asssume you mean aroused creatures) 

No I mean - SLACS - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages

36 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

which stage of an animation is the mouth supposed to open at?

Whichever stage is appropriate. It's a part of the animation data. 

37 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

what is the best way to set up SLSO, for autopilot mode?

Haven't a clue about that I'm afraid. 

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

No I mean - SLACS - SexLab Advanced Cum Stages

Whichever stage is appropriate. It's a part of the animation data. 

Haven't a clue about that I'm afraid. 

Roger that- 

I am not presently using SLAC,  If i read you correctly though  SLAC could be a culprit IF i was using it?

One of the Trauma overlays appears to be missing or broken causing Purple face. I've tried re-downloading and reinstalling but the issue persists. This is the only mod I have that adds face overlays after character creation.

Edit - I changed the trauma 'time to fade out' from 48 hours down to 6 hours and waited in 1 hour increments, the purple face first intensified then started to fade, by hour 7 I had my usual skin colour back

Edited by KronosTheSkunkButt
New information
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

The esp name is unchanged (great!) and I'd doubt the formids have changed either so it should be ok without doing anything. 

Don't forget to enable the option in the mcm. Bikini page I think. 

Best news all day! Thanks! :)

Hello, I found a bug to report.

I was getting CTDs outside of towns (Dragonbridge and Rorikstead so far, but from what I found I think it will occur in any town) and was able to find the issue was this mod.

Crash Log:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF67639E573 SkyrimSE.exe+022E573

SYSTEM SPECS:
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor             
    GPU #1: Nvidia GP104 [GeForce GTX 1080]
    GPU #2: Microsoft Basic Render Driver
    PHYSICAL MEMORY: 16.99 GB/31.93 GB

PROBABLE CALL STACK:
    [ 0] 0x7FF67639E573 SkyrimSE.exe+022E573 -> 17624+0x33  TESObjectREFR::sub
    [ 1] 0x7FF676B29D63 SkyrimSE.exe+09B9D63 -> 56110+0x143 SkyrimScript::EnableFunctor::Func1
    [ 2] 0x7FF676ACFD2F SkyrimSE.exe+095FD2F -> 54069+0x15F SkyrimVM::sub
    [ 3] 0x7FF676AC06DF SkyrimSE.exe+09506DF -> 53929+0xBF  SkyrimVM::sub
    [ 4] 0x7FF6767D821E SkyrimSE.exe+066821E -> 39092+0xDE  Job_Post_process
    [ 5] 0x7FF676DCAA48 SkyrimSE.exe+0C5AA48 -> 69378+0xD8
    [ 6] 0x7FF676DCB011 SkyrimSE.exe+0C5B011 -> 69380+0x361
    [ 7] 0x7FF676DC939A SkyrimSE.exe+0C5939A -> 69344+0x8A
    [ 8] 0x7FF676DA426D SkyrimSE.exe+0C3426D -> 68445+0x3D  StartAddress_0
    [ 9] 0x7FFA87747034 KERNEL32.DLL+0017034
    [10] 0x7FFA88122651    ntdll.dll+0052651

REGISTERS:
    RAX 0x0                (size_t)
    RCX 0x26A1CA9CD80      (void*)
    RDX 0x0                (size_t)
    RBX 0x26A1CA9CD00      (Character*)
        File: "SL Survival.esp"
        Flags: 0x08400448
        Form ID: 0x6705BDA1
        Form Type: 62
    RSP 0x720D7FF790       (void*)
    RBP 0x4DD08AFF100      (size_t)
    RSI 0x26A1CA9CD00      (Character*)
        File: "SL Survival.esp"
        Flags: 0x08400448
        Form ID: 0x6705BDA1
        Form Type: 62
    RDI 0x720D7FF850       (void*)
    R8  0x5B0              (size_t)
    R9  0x0                (size_t)
    R10 0x0                (size_t)
    R11 0x2694A97C940      (void*)
    R12 0x7FF67913C3E0     (void* -> SkyrimSE.exe+2FCC3E0)
    R13 0x7FF67913C3D8     (void* -> SkyrimSE.exe+2FCC3D8)
    R14 0x1388             (size_t)
    R15 0x7FF679133AF0     (SkyrimVM*)

I resolved this by removing the record with Tes5Edit and and setting the enforcers to 0 and disabling the respawn script. I am also using AE, not SSE.

Anyway, hope this helps.

Edited by MrTrip
On 1/6/2021 at 6:40 AM, Corsayr said:

Did you download the Remastered version of the BikiniArmor.json on the main download page and replace the original version with that?

Use the JSON file from this post replace the BikiniArmor.json file that comes with SLS with the one posted there

It is for the remastered TAWOBA and the Pumpkins expansion. (if you are not using pumpkins it will say a bunch of bikinis in your list could not be found, that is not a problem) 

i done this but build list is still not working what am i doing wrong?

Edit: realized what i needed to do but now i get this

20220702012845_1.jpg

Edited by dieselboom123
2 hours ago, dieselboom123 said:

i done this but build list is still not working what am i doing wrong?

Edit: realized what i needed to do but now i get this

20220702012845_1.jpg

depending on which json you're using, it looks good.  Zero missing is good.  The Json references Amazing World of BA Remastered, (Pumpkin) - TEWOBA, and LADX_SSE.esp....like me, you are probably missing LADX_SSE.esp.  That's fine.  You could copy the json and edit out all of the ladx entries, or just play with it.    The game should populate bikini's now.

From the description page "This file is designed for people using all three mods but this file will work if you are just using one or two of the others, BUT you will get a message when you rebuild your bikini lists in the MCM that a lot of bikini's are missing. This is not an issue if you are only using one or two of those three mods, and is expected."

Edited by delgathar

Hi, I just try to download the Beta version of 0.685 of this mod. However, after running Nemisis, I got the following warning:

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BegForCock_HandPump.hkx

WARNING(1027): 32bit hkx file detected. This file is not supported by current skyrim's architecture

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BegForCock_LeadIn.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BegForCock_Sore.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BegForCock_StickyFingers.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BendOver_Idle.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BendOver_LeadIn.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BendOver_LeadOut.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BendOver_OfferBj.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_BendOver_Twerk.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZaZCoverSelf.HKX

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZazHornyA.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZazHornyB.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZazHornyC.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZazHornyD.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SL_Survival\SLS_ZazHornyE.hkx

File: I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_SL_Survival_Behavior.hkx

Is that mean the Beta version is mean for LE , rather than SE (AE)?