Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Is there a way to make it so that only the male NPC's initiate the sexscene?

Not as of now. I could add it to a future version.

That would be great, cause often a woman NPC runs towards a male NPC to get raped, and that seems a bit messed up to me :mellow:

Not that I am opposing the MCM option but most SL framework scenes can be considered consensual.  There is nothing wrong with female initiating the interlude :) 

Is there a way to make it so that only the male NPC's initiate the sexscene?

Not as of now. I could add it to a future version.

That would be great, cause often a woman NPC runs towards a male NPC to get raped, and that seems a bit messed up to me :mellow:

Not that I am opposing the MCM option but most SL framework scenes can be considered consensual.  There is nothing wrong with female initiating the interlude :) 

I just prefer to see RandomRape instead of RandomSex, initiated by the males, ofcourse

Fits better with the themes of the rest of my mods :)

Hi I really like how you mod work, I agree a women wouldn't run up to a man to be rape, so reasonably it should be all equal whether  a women is raping or a man raping ( raper starts action).

That is not why I am contacting you, I am having quite a few problems with your mod, firstly when my male character is raped the action never leaves the first stage, when another NPC is the victim it works fine, I know this has happened before to other people but I did not see any answers to this problem.

Secondly it also  makes my (Sexlab TDF Aggressive Prostitution ) stop working properly I have use TDF for a very long time and it has never had a problem with any other mod of any kind except your.

I am wondering if anyone else has had any similar problems or if you know why.

I put your mod above all the other sexlab mods as you said, I have been been using all the mod needed for a long time and they are all up to date, SKSE, FNIS,Sexlab all  are working fine when your mod is not active but not when it is.

I really like you mod and would like to use it again but I cannot with these issues.

Anyone who can help, I would be very grateful.

Hi I really like how you mod work, I agree a women wouldn't run up to a man to be rape, so reasonably it should be all equal whether  a women is raping or a man raping ( raper starts action).

That is not why I am contacting you, I am having quite a few problems with your mod, firstly when my male character is raped the action never leaves the first stage, when another NPC is the victim it works fine, I know this has happened before to other people but I did not see any answers to this problem.

Secondly it also  makes my (Sexlab TDF Aggressive Prostitution ) stop working properly I have use TDF for a very long time and it has never had a problem with any other mod of any kind except your.

I am wondering if anyone else has had any similar problems or if you know why.

I put your mod above all the other sexlab mods as you said, I have been been using all the mod needed for a long time and they are all up to date, SKSE, FNIS,Sexlab all  are working fine when your mod is not active but not when it is.

I really like you mod and would like to use it again but I cannot with these issues.

Anyone who can help, I would be very grateful.

Hi Wahya1,

please check in your Sexlab MCM menue if you have toggled on "autoadvance stages" (or similar) in the animation settings.

If this is not activated you have to manually advance stages including your playercharacter by hitting the "advance stage"-key (spacebar by default I think)

To your second point, its best to temporary turn off RandomSex (9 by default) if you are actually prostituting with TFD (or any other sexlab mod by the way) because when RandomSex starts sex at the same time as other SL mods things can become glitchy.

Hello Guys!

I have a problem with the mod. I start random sex... but the characters are not moving. They are still in T-pose...  voice is working...   but no action.  :s

Somebody any ideas?

Thx

Yeah, you prolly didn't run the FNIS program after installing the mod

Try running the program and see if it works

So I was doing some quests the other day, and figured I'd get Meridia's dungeon out of the way. So I place her beacon and get hauled up into the sky....guess what happened next?

I've had similar fun, but in my case it's usually when I go through a load door at the same time a sex act is started. Usually end up on my own, humping the air several hundred feet above and not too far from Whiterun. In most cases it's harmless, provided I can type "tcl" in the console once the sex act ends and control my descent back to the ground.

Not much I can do about it though, due to the idiosyncrasies of Papyrus.

On another note I check into the thread from time to time and am making a mental note of the improvement suggestions and requests, so keep them coming.

Steve, did you ever manage to figure out why masturbators didn't work when the "Use Agressor/Victim" option is enabled? Or is that something still in the works to be looked at or something you're unsure on how to resolve? I took a look at your scripts and see if I could figure it out (I am no script writer but I thought if I look at the setup when the option is NOT enabled I may figure out why it doesn't start up).

Plus once again, thank you for everything you've done on this mod. Nice little addition to ingame excitement, heh! :D

• 2 weeks later...

The mod stop working was working the other day but now nothing don't know if any of the mods I got running is stopping it here my load order and log hope someone can help I like the mod 

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  HearthFires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  ApachiiHair.esm
06  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
07  RaceCompatibility.esm  [Version 1.60a]
08  actorEvents.esm
09  hdtHighHeel.esm
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.58b]
0C  SexLabAroused.esm
0D  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0E  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.0]
0F  daymoyl.esm
10  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
11  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
12  SexLab Attraction.esm
13  SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
14  BeeingFemale.esm  [Version 1.14]
15  Inn Girls Resources.esm
16  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
17  Bestiality_NudeBears.esp
18  Immersive Arousal.esp
19  LoversComfort.esp
1A  MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
1B  PuppetMaster.esp
1C  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
1D  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
1E  sexlab_necro.esp
1F  SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
20  SexLabDefeat.esp
21  sextoys-calyps-2.esp
22  SkyUI.esp
23  Customizable Camera.esp
24  Ballet Boots.esp
25  Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
26  GattiBondage1.esp
27  NewmillerPiercings2.esp
28  NewmillerPiercings3.esp
29  Shiny Catsuits.esp
2A  TS_FetishWardrobe_CharacterBodySize.esp
2B  TS_FetishWardrobe.esp
2C  TS_FetishWardrobe_Uncut.esp
2D  zarias_restraints.esp
2E  zzLSAR.esp
2F  AngrimApprentice.esp
30  Captured Dreams.esp
31  Devious Deviants.esp
32  DeviousRegulations.esp
33  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
34  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
35  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
36  Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
37  Tame Beast.esp
38  Tame Beast Addon - Wild Horses.esp
39  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
3A  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
3B  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
3C  SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
3D  SexLab Submit.esp
3E  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
3F  zzEstrus.esp
40  EstrusChaurus.esp
41  HentaiCreatures.esp
42  SexLab Enchantress.esp  [Version 2.3]
43  FNISspells.esp
44  SexAddict.esp
45  SummonSuccubus.esp
46  SexLab Cumshot.esp  [Version 1.5.2]
47  SuccubusRaceLite.esp
48  APPS.esp
49  Horses for followers.esp
4A  Better Follower Improvements.esp
4B  SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
4C  Children can wear all.esp
4D  NoNakedComments.esp
4E  AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
4F  YCrimeOverhaul.esp
50  Sexlab Breeder.esp
51  Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
52  CD - Calyps Sextoys addon.esp
53  CD - Newmiller Piercings addon.esp
54  CD - TSFetish Wardrobe addon.esp
55  CD - ShinyRubberCatsuits addon.esp
56  CD - Zarias Restraints addon.esp
57  SexLab-Stories.esp
58  SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
59  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
5A  BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
5B  Apropos.esp
5C  Abigail The Maid.esp
5D  animal_mansion.esp
5E  SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
5F  SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
60  MoreNastyCritters.esp
61  SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp
62  SexLabAnimalSex.esp
63  SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
64  SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
65  SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
66  SOS - Shop.esp
67  DD_restrained.esp
68  SexLab Approach.esp
69  DD - Interactions.esp
6A  Devious Devices - Males Addon.esp
6B  Gooser.SeekerPatch.esp
6C  SexLab Submit Serana.esp
6D  SpousesEnhanced.esp
6E  AradiaDDintegrated.esp
6F  display-model.esp
70  xo3dBukTest.esp
71  CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
72  immersive wenches.esp
73  Fucktoy Critters.esp

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems with this mod. When I enable it, npc's run up to me or other npc's, and it says in the top left that they've started sex. However, the npc's then walk away, and after a while the animations start except they play the animation where the walked off to. So it looks like I'm air humping lol. The npc's still move around whilst playing the animations and it looks weird. I'm not sure if anyone has posted a similar problem, if they have I haven't had time to look through all the pages to find an answer. Any ideas?

Edit: Just did a complete re-install of skyrim, removing every single mod in the process. I the installed only a few mods, and now this mod is working fine. Not sure if it was incompatible mods or I had just messed up somewhere along the line with installing mods. Awesome mod, thanks for the hard work!

Edited by skyrimftw97
  • 2 weeks later...

So the mod is ridiculous fun--I love it when NPC's just act on their own--but you gotta gotta gotta implement some sort of "find sex" spell or map marker or something. I'm running down the road minding my own business and suddenly get a notification that a bandit or sabre cat is after Taran the Wanderer. Now what? Where are these guys? Whether I want to rescue poor Taran or just be a voyeur I have no idea where the action is happening. Think you could maybe repurpose the clairvoyant spell? Or add a map marker "sex happening here"?

I think I've studied way too much already, tweaked the esp's to death,

but I still cannot get the "random attack" mod to not crash the very first time Skyrim is started up and the mod activates (someone gets an itch), after a reboot.

After restarting the game, the mod works perfectly.

In fact, it's the only mod I really like, except maybe "sexlab hormones", for the nice tan.

Wrye-bash loves it, Loot leaves it alone,

memory managers don't mention anything,

I'm out of ideas.

I await your modded mod. It might not have anything to do with my CTD problem, but it would be different.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a really nice option would be if you could 'mark' an interior so that random sex will only happen there, and nowhere else. Specifically I would like it if only happened in the 'bathing beauties luxury suite', but I'm sure there's other modded homes and locations that other users would like to mark (and possibly fill with 'immersive wenches'). Would such a thing be possible do you think, or hard to implement?

How is sex handled in public with this mod. Are there no restrictions? I know that "spectator crowds" mod causes guards to stop and fine public sex. I like this random sex mod a lot, I just want there to be some limits on where npc's decide to get it on. Is there any?

@Billiedovakin - Hmm... never seen that one. Do you get the same thing when you start a new game with your current mod set-up?

@AdventureCat - I normally use the "9" key to toggle the mod on and off. Not sure if I will get round to automating that for one location.

@ntblood - The guards have no issues with sex acts in the city. "Make love, not war" is their mantra, and they are more than happy to join in!

@Pest02 - This is the sort of thing I love, and definitely should not be fixed.

@torkenstiem - Nah, see they get jumped by someone and then they want more... and more...

@Billiedovakin - Hmm... never seen that one. Do you get the same thing when you start a new game with your current mod set-up?

@AdventureCat - I normally use the "9" key to toggle the mod on and off. Not sure if I will get round to automating that for one location.

@ntblood - The guards have no issues with sex acts in the city. "Make love, not war" is their mantra, and they are more than happy to join in!

@Pest02 - This is the sort of thing I love, and definitely should not be fixed.

@torkenstiem - Nah, see they get jumped by someone and then they want more... and more...

I cannot answer this intelligently without knowing if or when TES writes down exactly when it crashes.

Since I wrote you, my mod configuration has changed and umpteen games have been started.

If I were forced to submit to a guess, I'd say a script is messing around with that few seconds just before anything actually happens.

So I paid special attention to script-mods ("son of Papyrus" or whatever), HDT and realistic force.

I dread the day I ever have to reinstall, because most of my 67 esp's are for the two or three mods I use.

Um, a cow mod,

An arousal mod,

A body mod (bouncy-bouncy)

a cbbe mod,

and "SkyTweak" which is fantastic and may have helped, except it never remembers how high I want to jump or how fast I want to run.