Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Could an MCM toggle be added to invert the time of day settings for this mod.

The way it is now, ending slider can only go to 11:59 pm but i want to set start at 8pm and have end be at 8am, so that people only have random sex at night.

Although now that i think on it I might just be stupid. I was thinking that the slider would need to go past 11:59pm in order to reach 8 am.

But if i set start at 8pm and end at 8am will it work like i want or will no random sex occur because the start is set after the end?

Guest LoganX

In new version June 22 sex acts starts almost never. Even with "minimum/maximum interval between sex acts" settings I still have max. one sex act and then nothing happens even after waiting few minutes in the same area. Creature percantege set with 20%, the same with group sex, and couple sex set with 60% but still creatures doesn't start sex, as well as NPC's. Something just broke after April version.

Well, I have the 22-06 version installed, among a lot of other sexlab mods, and it seems to work fine.

EXCEPT one thing.

No matter of settings, percentages, times and load orders, my PC is NEVER involved into some sex.

Could be a conflict with some other mod, I don't know.

I have:

TDF Prostitution

Working Girl

Trainers

Defeat

SD+

Matchmaker

Mass Matchmaker

Death Alternative

Devious Device Integration

Captured Dreams Shop

PS: I don't have Creatures enabled into FNIS and SexLab. I don't know if this should count (even if I disabled everything about creatures in this mod).

as a female character, why do only females approach me?  I started the game as a male character, and did a sex change using console commands.  Is that why?

It's possible that the getSex() function still returns male for your character. Never tried this myself.

well, i used searchracemenu console command to do my sex change.  idk if that also changed my sex preference.  If i have to change my sex preference, how do i do that?

In the Sexlab Framework and in the Random Sex mod (and or any other sex mods you have installed) there are sexual preference settings you should be checking.

Here is a wierd bug I found: I can get my female character to have sex with creatures with both the "Creatures on Female" and "Creature on Male" settings ticked, however, I cannot get to have sex with females with "Couple, Both Female". Only when I tick the "Couple, Mixed" setting it works. This means my game is inconsistent on if my character is actually a female(which it is) or a male. Right now my game seem to think my female PC is male with non-creatures and both with creatures.

Okay, I've managed to get the update working after a few goes of installing and deleting the scripts through that awesome tool (thanks for the link!). The new version works exactly as the old version did for me bar the same issues from previous version which I hoped this one would fix but unfortuantely they still remain.

• When I have 'Use Agreesor/Victim' setting disabled, the masturbation onlookers will gather and Arrok Male Masturbation will work.

• When I have 'Use Agreesor/Victim' setting enabled and the Arrok Male Masturbation enabled in the Aggressive Animations in Sex Lab, the males will gather but they will not masturbate. Instead they will walk away again.

I prefer to play with the 'Use Agreesor/Victim' enabled. Hence why I'm asking. o/

I have thought maybe Sexlab Matchmaker (if I enable the masturbation in Agressive animation, my PC will not masturbate himself when targeted) or Spectator Crowds would conflict as they are the only ones I think that would directly affect Random Sex but removing these did not change the result.

As my PC is male and I play with male/male concepts, changing the option 'Male Takes Male Position' as enabled or disabled makes no difference.

Any clues? It's the only thing I can't get to work in in both the previous and current version of this fun mod.

Well, I have the 22-06 version installed, among a lot of other sexlab mods, and it seems to work fine.

EXCEPT one thing.

No matter of settings, percentages, times and load orders, my PC is NEVER involved into some sex.

Could be a conflict with some other mod, I don't know.

I have:

TDF Prostitution

Working Girl

Trainers

Defeat

SD+

Matchmaker

Mass Matchmaker

Death Alternative

Devious Device Integration

Captured Dreams Shop

PS: I don't have Creatures enabled into FNIS and SexLab. I don't know if this should count (even if I disabled everything about creatures in this mod).

Have you tried setting the PC only toggle in Options 1? I'd be interested to know if that stops all activity.

Also try running the reset in Options 2 - switch that on (and accept the message that pops up) and exit all menus. It is possible that the PC may have a faction attached that is preventing them from being selected.

Otherwise feel free to post a Papyrus log file and I'll take a look.

Let me dig around. I know for a fact my (male) PC has been getting jumped by his followers on a regular basis.

If the mod is not working, some screenshots of your settings would be helpful.

attachicon.gif2014-06-25_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2014-06-25_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2014-06-25_00003.jpg

Hmm, those settings should get you a major orgy going in somewhere like Whiterun or Solitude.

On another note, the creature sex is evaluated first, followed by groups, followed by couples, with solo masturbators being considered last. If you want a roughly equal distribution of sex acts, set creatures to 25%, groups to 33% and couples to 50%.

Your creature/NPC on PC settings shouldn't matter here - without the PC only flag being toggled, non-PC sex acts will be set up if the PC is otherwise engaged.

Can you upload a Papyrus log?

Here is a wierd bug I found: I can get my female character to have sex with creatures with both the "Creatures on Female" and "Creature on Male" settings ticked, however, I cannot get to have sex with females with "Couple, Both Female". Only when I tick the "Couple, Mixed" setting it works. This means my game is inconsistent on if my character is actually a female(which it is) or a male. Right now my game seem to think my female PC is male with non-creatures and both with creatures.

Seems odd. As far as Random Sex is concerned a PC or NPC is either "female" or "not female". I'll look into it.

Okay, I've managed to get the update working after a few goes of installing and deleting the scripts through that awesome tool (thanks for the link!). The new version works exactly as the old version did for me bar the same issues from previous version which I hoped this one would fix but unfortuantely they still remain.

• When I have 'Use Agreesor/Victim' setting disabled, the masturbation onlookers will gather and Arrok Male Masturbation will work.

• When I have 'Use Agreesor/Victim' setting enabled and the Arrok Male Masturbation enabled in the Aggressive Animations in Sex Lab, the males will gather but they will not masturbate. Instead they will walk away again.

I prefer to play with the 'Use Agreesor/Victim' enabled. Hence why I'm asking. o/

I have thought maybe Sexlab Matchmaker (if I enable the masturbation in Agressive animation, my PC will not masturbate himself when targeted) or Spectator Crowds would conflict as they are the only ones I think that would directly affect Random Sex but removing these did not change the result.

As my PC is male and I play with male/male concepts, changing the option 'Male Takes Male Position' as enabled or disabled makes no difference.

Any clues? It's the only thing I can't get to work in in both the previous and current version of this fun mod.

Will look into this. I never play with the aggressor/victim setting on so it's possible I missed something.