Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

Ok. After your update it started working again. But the biggest problem remain. Animations are often played half into wall. Is it possible to set position more in to the middle of beds?

Did you update behavior files? (Fnis-generate fnis for users).

I think arousal doesn't reset for some npcs after sex, I got raped by Brelyna for three consecutive nights, somehow her arousal level is always high (13, 15, 16). Damn, and all I wanted is to learn some magic... It is hillarious though, she is repeating the same frase over and over again during the rape.

This is strange, I will check it.

Oh dam if it doesnt reset....

I dont want a dead potential lover to increase her arousal...its so creepy. So i guess my stat is ruined?

Try to get rid of the body, it might help :-)

I will add fix for dead bodies at next version.

Anyway, spouse always looks for new potential lovers.

It might take some time to rest/change, since many conditions might be meet, just keep playing and have fun.

Just a question:

I still have the 30-03 version. The top-left-screen message:  "You catched an unfriendly gase"  becomes from this mod?

Yes, it is warning that there is rapist in the cell.

Hi redneck2x,

thank you for your awesome mod :)  ENDORSED.

Now her is my Question:  Is it possible to adjust the time for the Lover´s Victim effect?

I don´t want to "waste"  the remaining arousal level of some npcs after beeing raped by them and it´s a bit gamebraking to wait in the same cell until the (real time ? ) counter has ticked down and allows the npc to give me "Lover´s comfort" again :angel: .

(Even More as I play with "SA random rape" and "Random Sex Mod for Sexis" enabled :blush: so npc arousal seldom gets under >10.

Already loaded your mod into CK but didn´t find the right script to change the settings, so any hint is welcome ;)

The whole point of "Lover's Victim" effect is to create immersive fear of rape.

It is going to change as I get more understanding how to manipulate magic effects in CK.

SA random rape has no effect on LC.

Random Sex Mod for SexiS does, NPCs who see the scene get aroused them self.

At next version I will add MCM adjustable multipliers, that would allow to adjust arousal rate change rate.

You need to extract sources with some BSA browser, then look for UpdateActorArousal function

Hey, great update. I haven't explored  the new features yet but I will soon :) So how does the lover system work? If the spouse is located in her house and her lover is somewhere else, will they meet sometime or do i need to place them in the same place? Also I  have a small request for next update. I would like a thick option in the MCM menu or whatever you think is better for the trigger of  sex animations. Going to sleep automatically triggering sex scenes with your spouse is going to be problematic if you use mods like frostfall and hypothermia. 

P.S.  Can you endorse mods here?

@redneck2x.

Thanks. I searched for the term "gase" almost everywhere (Google translator too) but I wasn't able to find what it means.

I suppose it's a sort of "slang" coming from the word gaze, so then it should mean "Take a bad look from someone".

Am I wrong?

@5antuary.

I use Frostfall too. I died two times because I was raped during a frozen blizzard. Now I try to avoid it when into cold shires or high mountains.

Hi redneck2x,

Now her is my Question:  Is it possible to adjust the time for the Lover´s Victim effect?

I don´t want to "waste"  the remaining arousal level of some npcs after beeing raped by them and it´s a bit gamebraking to wait in the same cell until the (real time ? ) counter has ticked down and allows the npc to give me "Lover´s comfort" again :angel: .

(Even More as I play with "SA random rape" and "Random Sex Mod for Sexis" enabled :blush: so npc arousal seldom gets under >10.

Already loaded your mod into CK but didn´t find the right script to change the settings, so any hint is welcome ;)

It is going to change as I get more understanding how to manipulate magic effects in CK.

At next version I will add MCM adjustable multipliers, that would allow to adjust arousal rate change rate.

You need to extract sources with some BSA browser, then look for UpdateActorArousal fun

I understand, but it seems my PC can go to sleep without fear of rape once she´s been used until the "Lover´s Victim" effect wears off; even if there are aroused NPCs around.

So I think it would add to immersion if the PC could be raped multiple times beeing weakened after the first time and easy prey for any aroused npc in the cell. ^_^

If the "Lover`s Victim" effects of each rape would add to the active one you could even get in a permanent weakened state and prefer insomnia over sleep:D

Anyway, it´s just my opinion and you created a great mod.

@redneck2x.

Thanks. I searched for the term "gase" almost everywhere (Google translator too) but I wasn't able to find what it means.

I suppose it's a sort of "slang" coming from the word gaze, so then it should mean "Take a bad look from someone".

Am I wrong?

I think it's more likely just a misspelling of "gaze". :k

Hey, great update. I haven't explored  the new features yet but I will soon :) So how does the lover system work? If the spouse is located in her house and her lover is somewhere else, will they meet sometime or do i need to place them in the same place? Also I  have a small request for next update. I would like a thick option in the MCM menu or whatever you think is better for the trigger of  sex animations. Going to sleep automatically triggering sex scenes with your spouse is going to be problematic if you use mods like frostfall and hypothermia. 

I am kind of new on this mod, sorry if any question is basic...

What stats my wife need to have to be "cheat" me?

And congrats for the mod, i love it!!!

Current spouse lover mechanics is a bit complicated, I am thinking that I might simplfy it in future.

So currently:

1. LC always trying to mark some npc as potential lover, it has many conditions, the bottelnecking one is NPC must have sleep AI package (, but there is an exeption if your spouse sleep package)

2. If spouse arousal level is above > 7 then Spouse Lovers Relation ticks up.

3. If Spouse Lovers Relation >= 4 and one of then sleeps then you come home, then you will see cheating scene.

So If you want to hook up your sposue do following:

1. Leave spouse and some follower at home

2. Click T and wait for an hour, verify that Potential lover is NPC you wanted.

3. GO traveling for two weeks, and come home at midnight.

If spouse is current follower which you are traveling with, then things are more complicated. potential spouse lover should change a lot and tick from time to time, but after neglecting spouse for long time it is going to happen.

LC does not break sleep, so you should not have problems with "realistic needs" mods.

@redneck2x.

Am I wrong?

@5antuary.

I use Frostfall too. I died two times because I was raped during a frozen blizzard. Now I try to avoid it when into cold shires or high mountains.

You are right.

I always make spelling mistakes and in addition english is not my mother tongue.

I wellcome corrections to spelling, or if anybody has better phrase I will be happy to add it.

Here for example, saying "There is a rapist in the area" is too boring, the message should be half clear, leaving you wondering and discovering it the hardway.

Hi redneck2x,

You need to extract sources with some BSA browser, then look for UpdateActorArousal fun

I understand, but it seems my PC can go to sleep without fear of rape once she´s been used until the "Lover´s Victim" effect wears off; even if there are aroused NPCs around.

So I think it would add to immersion if the PC could be raped multiple times beeing weakened after the first time and easy prey for any aroused npc in the cell. ^_^

If the "Lover`s Victim" effects of each rape would add to the active one you could even get in a permanent weakened state and prefer insomnia over sleep:D

Thank you for feedback, I think to implement some sort of variation your idea.

how do i update?

do i follow the installation guide to just copy all the files over, or uninstall first, then reinstall new one?

Just follow instaltion guide.

I am kind of new on this mod, sorry if any question is basic...

What stats my wife need to have to be "cheat" me?

And congrats for the mod, i love it!!!

Current spouse lover mechanics is a bit complicated, I am thinking that I might simplfy it in future.

So currently:

1. LC always trying to mark some npc as potential lover, it has many conditions, the bottelnecking one is NPC must have sleep AI package (, but there is an exeption if your spouse sleep package)

2. If spouse arousal level is above > 7 then Spouse Lovers Relation ticks up.

3. If Spouse Lovers Relation >= 4 and one of then sleeps then you come home, then you will see cheating scene.

So If you want to hook up your sposue do following:

1. Leave spouse and some follower at home

2. Click T and wait for an hour, verify that Potential lover is NPC you wanted.

3. GO traveling for two weeks, and come home at midnight.

If spouse is current follower which you are traveling with, then things are more complicated. potential spouse lover should change a lot and tick from time to time, but after neglecting spouse for long time it is going to happen.

LC does not break sleep, so you should not have problems with "realistic needs" mods.

@redneck2x.

Am I wrong?

@5antuary.

You are right.

I always make spelling mistakes and in addition english is not my mother tongue.

I wellcome corrections to spelling, or if anybody has better phrase I will be happy to add it.

Here for example, saying "There is a rapist in the area" is too boring, the message should be half clear, leaving you wondering and discovering it the hardway.

Hi redneck2x,

Thank you for feedback, I think to implement some sort of variation your idea.

how do i update?

do i follow the installation guide to just copy all the files over, or uninstall first, then reinstall new one?

Just follow instaltion guide.

i see, just to double confirm, i download the newer edition after updating sexis to the latest edition, and then for the newer edition, i just copyand paste over into the data file? No need to deactivate esp or stop Lover's comfort on MCM?

Amazing update, thanks redneck2x!

PC arousal ticks up once a day, if not having sex, and after it is > 7 you get an oposite of "Lover's Comfort" perk, all skills develop 15% slower.

Hm, played 3 game days with no sex triggered by LC or any other SexiS plugin and PC arousal always -2. Does it require having sex at least once from PC (after update)? Or maybe it counts NPCs sex too when PC is just watching? (well, it definitely shouldn't... watching NPCs having sex should actually increase PC arousal, right?).

Sexual Arousal - all Skyrim residents exposed to adult content would get sexually aroused.

Will Sanguine's Debauchery be added to affect arousal? SD uses SexiS animations so it would be a nice.

No LC will not pickup SD sex scene, because SD is not using SexiS Esm.

But dancig naked in a public place should defently arouse the viewers.

time="<p">&q

uot;1364684368">

Updated to the lastest version, arousal system is fun and adds a lot to this mod. Few notes though: when a female npc rapes male character, actors aren't always assigned correctly, female npc plays male animation in rough doggy and male - female one. Also, why PC arousal status is always -2 ? Is there any way to change that or this feature doesn't wo

rk yet?blockquote>

Thx for update.

The animations are played as intended, rapist (male or female) would always play male animations. I will add MCM toggle at next version, that would change it.

PC arousal is working, just it designed to be slow and not anoying.

PC arousal ticks up once a day, if not having sex, and after it is > 7 you get an oposite of "Lover's Comfort" perk, all skills develop 15% slower.

It is subject to change, after I get more feedback about it.

General logic of LC is to integrate into the game, not become its main focus, but be an occasional entertaining

flavor.

Not sure if PC arousal is working :/ It's always -2 on my character, even if I wait few days (without sex). Maybe something is broken in gamesave, gonna check if it works on a new character.

IMO, +1 point per day is too slow, I feel like PC arousal gain speed needs to be the same as NPCs, the reason is - it took Lydia only 2 days to decide to rape me (she seen 2 sex scenes while stealing stuff at Battle-Borns house + 1 at drunken huntsman), at this rate it's almost impossible to naturally get PC arousal to 7, horny NPCs will rape PC before that happens (assuming that PC sleeps at least once in 2 days, which is pretty much mandatory with Realistic needs/More complex needs or similar mods). Right now, few game weeks later, Im getting 'Unfriendly gase' message almost in every cell in Whiterun, getting Lydia or Jenassa as a follower is a 100% rape next time I sleep.

P.S. PC arousal is working on a new character, I guess making clean save when updating wasn't enough, will try to clean the game save with wrye bash.

Arousal is wip, and your feed back is important.

PC should get also aroused while watching scenes, but PC does not due to a bug, will be fixed at next version. This would take some "arousal load" from followers.

Arousal will start ticking up daily only after Actor (PC or NPC) had sex (or rape) for first time.

I am warried that you had to start new game, clean save is just fail save prosedure, teoreticlly the mod should continue to work without it.

Well, I installed Dual Sheath redux after the latest version of Lover's Comfort, Dual Sheath uses SkyProc modifies the game saves, so broken save might be SkyProc patcher fault. Anyway, clearing all data in from Dual Sheath and Lover's Comfort with Wrye Bash fixed it.

Could i ask for instructions on how to clear the data from your save files using wrye bash? i am also having the -2 arousal issue with both my PC and companion vilja. Thanks in advance! ^^

found another well, horrible issue.

Turns out if your spouse and child(for me i have lucia) live in the same house, the child becomes the potential lover and has the arousal increased. My child even raped me -.-

Yeah, looks like LC needs some race checks or something. Also, I saw "I need comfort" option in stray dog's dialog.

And suggestion: maybe it would make sense if aroused follower/spouse will ask PC for comfort first and rape only if he/she has been refused? Also this could be based on follower's arousal level (7-10 - just asking, >10 - raping).

i am also having the -2 arousal issue with both my PC and companion vilja.

Not sure about Vilja (I guess arousal should work on her like on any other NPC), but to make PC arousal to start increasing you need your character to be involved in SexiS scene at least once after installing/updating LC (just ask your follower for comfort and go to sleep).

Could i ask for instructions on how to clear the data from your save files using wrye bash? i am also having the -2 arousal issue with both my PC and companion vilja. Thanks in advance! ^^

Here is what I did:

1)Back up your save (just in case something goes horribly wrong)

2)In Wrye Bash go to 'Saves' tab

3)Select save you want to edit

4)In the plugin list (bottom right) select the plugins you want to disable (reset) in your save

5)Right click and select 'Disable' to remove dependancy on LoversComfort.esp or any other plugins that you suspect could mess with your save game.

6)Click on Save and create a clean save (start skyrim without loverscomfort.esp or other mods you disable, save and exit, start skyrim again with loverscomfort.esp and other mods you disabled previously)

wryebash.jpg

Here is what I did:

1)Back up your save (just in case something goes horribly wrong)

2)In Wrye Bash go to 'Saves' tab

3)Select save you want to edit

4)In the plugin list (bottom right) select the plugins you want to disable (reset) in your save

5)Right click and select 'Disable' to remove dependancy on LoversComfort.esp or any other plugins that you suspect could mess with your save game.

6)Click on Save and create a clean save (start skyrim without loverscomfort.esp or other mods you disable, save and exit, start skyrim again with loverscomfort.esp and other mods you disabled previously)

wryebash.jpg

Thank you so much for the extremely detailed and helpful guide! :D

LoversComfort is the lowest in my load order, should i put it a little bit higher?

i just installed UFO a few minutes ago and disabled it right away, kinda buggy when combined with LC

edit : by not working, i meant the other party always refuses

LoversComfort is the lowest in my load order, should i put it a little bit higher?

i just installed UFO a few minutes ago and disabled it right away, kinda buggy when combined with LC

They can't refuse (at least, not yet). Try asking your follower some 'comfort', then go to MCM and check LC status, if your follower name displays under 'Selected follower' everything is working.  To start the sex you need to sleep on the bed not owned by any other npcs.

Does anyone use Script Dragon plugins with Sexis/Lovers Comfort? After installing autokey and disable leveling plugin the debug messages from Sexis/LoversComfort are gone (anim started, anim learned, etc). Not critical, but not sure why is this happening...

They can't refuse (at least, not yet). Try asking your follower some 'comfort', then go to MCM and check LC status, if your follower name displays under 'Selected follower' everything is working.  To start the sex you need to sleep on the bed not owned by any other npcs.

Does anyone use Script Dragon plugins with Sexis/Lovers Comfort? After installing autokey and disable leveling plugin the debug messages from Sexis/LoversComfort are gone (anim started, anim learned, etc). Not critical, but not sure why is this happening...

in my case they always refuse (partially according to your explanation)

yes whenever i sleep, i always do my follower when i woke up, but whenever i asked them "i need some comfort" they always says "hey, watch it!"

so it is only a bug with the dialog then?