Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

Hey redneck thanks for the mod! could i check whether this works on vilja? To be more specific, the follower comfort option. 

Don't know, but should work with vilja without a problem.

mmm is there a specific load order i should follow? like placing lovers comfort after vilja esp? (or the other way round) I do have the "I need comfort" option when speaking to vilja

Vilja is not part of the normal follower faction and as such will not show the line. Using the attached file (attachicon.gifLoveViljaComfort.7z) will allow you to use the "I need comfort" line on her as well.

YAY. thanks so much for the tweak!

Sexual Arousal - all Skyrim residents exposed to adult content would get sexually aroused.

Will Sanguine's Debauchery be added to affect arousal? SD uses SexiS animations so it would be a nice.

No LC will not pickup SD sex scene, because SD is not using SexiS Esm.

But dancig naked in a public place should defently arouse the viewers.

Updated to the lastest version, arousal system is fun and adds a lot to this mod. Few notes though: when a female npc rapes male character, actors aren't always assigned correctly, female npc plays male animation in rough doggy and male - female one. Also, why PC arousal status is always -2 ? Is there any way to change that or this feature doesn't work yet?

Thx for update.

The animations are played as intended, rapist (male or female) would always play male animations. I will add MCM toggle at next version, that would change it.

PC arousal is working, just it designed to be slow and not anoying.

PC arousal ticks up once a day, if not having sex, and after it is > 7 you get an oposite of "Lover's Comfort" perk, all skills develop 15% slower.

It is subject to change, after I get more feedback about it.

General logic of LC is to integrate into the game, not become its main focus, but be an occasional entertaining flavor.

I really love this mod. however, the latest version seems to be quite heavy on the scripting engine (at least if you have many script heavy mods ;) ) resulting in extremely long loading times (4-15 minutes), even for just starting skyrim - this doesn't take that much longer but it's noticable. I don't know if this can be changed, but maybe you want to take a look at that. I'll stay with the previous version for the time being, but would love to use the new ones later.

and I'd like to make a request for the mcm menu. could you add an overview page for the key controls? that would be great.

keep up the good work!

Skyrim's load time has a lot more to do with the number of ESM's, the size of those ESM's, the number of ESP's, the size of those ESP's, the amount of material in the form of mesh and texture overrides (read: everything in the meshes and textures folders), and, most importantly, how well - or how terribly - optimized it all is.

Load times are not heavily influenced by scripts, no matter how heavy those scripts are, because you actually have to be in game (even for a split second) with the world active around you for scripts to be running (every mod in existence has a fractional delay between actually loading into the game-world and the script processes kicking in), this is why it takes a second or two for the status messages some mods display on load to actually appear on screen (otherwise they'd appear on the loading screen).

Loading saves is more heavily influenced by the amount of data in the save to read in order to load that save (saved variables, the current cell/world space, junk/bloat).

The small delay you're seeing loading into the game isn't the mod scripts, it's all the saved variables, which there are considerably more of now that the mod has grown and further diversified.

The good news is, load times can be improved quite easily - as can performance. TES5Edit cleaning improves load time and performance (and reduces random CTD's), running the optimizer tool (even at minimum settings) tends to greatly improve load times and smooth out performance a bit, and saving/quitting the game in an interior cell (as long as it's not absurdly complex like the BBL Suite) greatly improves load-in times.

the problem is, the only difference between my game with normal loadtimes and extremely long loadtimes was updating this mod. the game itself ran smoothly but every area load, be it interior or exterior took that long. with the previous version everything loads in normal times. reverting back to the previous version removed this lag. it might be a conflict with another mod which only occurrs with the current version of LC or the game didn't like updating the mod, I don't know.

I'll try the current version again with a completely new character that hasn't used LC before, to see if the problem was just updating from an old version.

whats happening to me now after updating I believe is with the NPC arousals. If I am being 'comforted' by one and others are in the same cell (like an inn for instance), it attempts to become a threesome and then crashes. Seems to affect SexiS Defeated also, instead of training they try gang raping. Which is funny because a full scene or two might get to play out of it, then unfortunately a full crash happens.

I really love this mod. however, the latest version seems to be quite heavy on the scripting engine (at least if you have many script heavy mods ;) ) resulting in extremely long loading times (4-15 minutes), even for just starting skyrim - this doesn't take that much longer but it's noticable. I don't know if this can be changed, but maybe you want to take a look at that. I'll stay with the previous version for the time being, but would love to use the new ones later.

and I'd like to make a request for the mcm menu. could you add an overview page for the key controls? that would be great.

keep up the good work!

the problem is, the only difference between my game with normal loadtimes and extremely long loadtimes was updating this mod. the game itself ran smoothly but every area load, be it interior or exterior took that long. with the previous version everything loads in normal times. reverting back to the previous version removed this lag. it might be a conflict with another mod which only occurrs with the current version of LC or the game didn't like updating the mod, I don't know.

I'll try the current version again with a completely new character that hasn't used LC before, to see if the problem was just updating from an old version.

I admit that LC relays on very heavy scripting, but scripts should not effect load time.

Single HiRes texure should cause much more load delay then LC.

But if you are saying that the only difference is mod version, it needs some investigation.

First try to preform clean save.

Are you using single core CPU?

If it is possible, please PM me your rig spec, debug log, and load order.

whats happening to me now after updating I believe is with the NPC arousals. If I am being 'comforted' by one and others are in the same cell (like an inn for instance), it attempts to become a threesome and then crashes. Seems to affect SexiS Defeated also, instead of training they try gang raping. Which is funny because a full scene or two might get to play out of it, then unfortunately a full crash happens.

Currently LC starts scene only if PC or NPC are sleeping.

Aroused NPC might try to rape you if you go to sleep.

Plus LC does internal checks to prevent reuse NPC.

So I don't think threesome and other animations are triggered by LC.

Are you using "Random Sex Mod for SexiS?"

But to be sure, try to describe scene in detail? how it started? which NPC tried to join the party? at what stage?

What is the criteria for an NPC to rape the dragonborn?

Doing a bit of testing, and I am sleeping in a cell with an NPC whose arousal is 12, and after sleeping multiple times and walking around naked, my pc has yet to get raped.  

The criteria is NPCs should have arousal level of > 10 and PC should not have "Lover's Vicitim" effect.

Try to exit and re-enter cell, then you should see warning notification that rapist is around.

If most aroused NPC is selected follower, you would have normal comfort scene.

What is the criteria for an NPC to rape the dragonborn?

Doing a bit of testing, and I am sleeping in a cell with an NPC whose arousal is 12, and after sleeping multiple times and walking around naked, my pc has yet to get raped.  

The criteria is NPCs should have arousal level of > 10 and PC should not have "Lover's Vicitim" effect.

Try to exit and re-enter cell, then you should see warning notification that rapist is around.

If most aroused NPC is selected follower, you would have normal comfort scene.

Many thanks, it is working now.

This is definitely one of my favorite "adult themed" mods, because it isn't just about adult content, it really adds immersion and context.

I love it!  :D

Thx for update.

The animations are played as intended, rapist (male or female) would always play male animations. I will add MCM toggle at next version, that would change it.

PC arousal ticks up once a day, if not having sex, and after it is > 7 you get an oposite of "Lover's Comfort" perk, all skills develop 15% slower.

General logic of LC is to integrate into the game, not become its main focus, but be an occasional entertaining flavor.

Oh wow!  I was wondering about the exacts of this mechanic, and that's pretty dog-gone awesome!  At last, that wish of a "sexual needs" mechanic has been implemented.  Thanks again, Redneck2x for such an awesome mod!  Brilliant work!  Cheers! 

redneck2x, I'm not meaning to put you under pressure, but are you planning to update your mod for the latest SexiS version? Judging from the description your mod looks awesome ;p

Unless I am mistaken, you are referring to the updated script for Skyrim Patch 1.9.   I am using that 'update' with Lovers Comfort and everything is working fine. :)

All that update did, so far as I know, was stop the repeating message about Skyrim's patches being out of date.

Thx for update.

Oh wow!  I was wondering about the exacts of this mechanic, and that's pretty dog-gone awesome!  At last, that wish of a "sexual needs" mechanic has been implemented.  Thanks again, Redneck2x for such an awesome mod!  Brilliant work!  Cheers! 

Arousal is sort of "Sexual needs", initially developed for spouse, but then why not to apply to all Skyrim residents.

It is super simple, so it would work:

Arousal = (today - "last sex date") + modifier

modifier is variable that

1. Increases if Actor exposed to adult content (Naked PC, or any SexiS Scene)

2. Decreases if Actors is having sex

It is WIP some many things can change

redneck2x, I'm not meaning to put you under pressure, but are you planning to update your mod for the latest SexiS version? Judging from the description your mod looks awesome ;p

oops, some how I missed that last update.

but after checking it is only @WaxenFigure patch, so it would work.

tnx, I will update the description.

Amazing update, thanks redneck2x!

Hm, played 3 game days with no sex triggered by LC or any other SexiS plugin and PC arousal always -2. Does it require having sex at least once from PC (after update)? Or maybe it counts NPCs sex too when PC is just watching? (well, it definitely shouldn't... watching NPCs having sex should actually increase PC arousal, right?).

Unless I am mistaken, you are referring to the updated script for Skyrim Patch 1.9.   I am using that 'update' with Lovers Comfort and everything is working fine. :)

All that update did, so far as I know, was stop the repeating message about Skyrim's patches being out of date.

Exactly.

Sexual Arousal - all Skyrim residents exposed to adult content would get sexually aroused.

Will Sanguine's Debauchery be added to affect arousal? SD uses SexiS animations so it would be a nice.

Updated to the lastest version, arousal system is fun and adds a lot to this mod. Few notes though: when a female npc rapes male character, actors aren't always assigned correctly, female npc plays male animation in rough doggy and male - female one. Also, why PC arousal status is always -2 ? Is there any way to change that or this feature doesn't work yet?

Thx for update.

Not sure if PC arousal is working :/ It's always -2 on my character, even if I wait few days (without sex). Maybe something is broken in gamesave, gonna check if it works on a new character.

IMO, +1 point per day is too slow, I feel like PC arousal gain speed needs to be the same as NPCs, the reason is - it took Lydia only 2 days to decide to rape me (she seen 2 sex scenes while stealing stuff at Battle-Borns house + 1 at drunken huntsman), at this rate it's almost impossible to naturally get PC arousal to 7, horny NPCs will rape PC before that happens (assuming that PC sleeps at least once in 2 days, which is pretty much mandatory with Realistic needs/More complex needs or similar mods). Right now, few game weeks later, Im getting 'Unfriendly gase' message almost in every cell in Whiterun, getting Lydia or Jenassa as a follower is a 100% rape next time I sleep.

P.S. PC arousal is working on a new character, I guess making clean save when updating wasn't enough, will try to clean the game save with wrye bash.

keep up the good work!

I admit that LC relays on very heavy scripting, but scripts should not effect load time.

Single HiRes texure should cause much more load delay then LC.

But if you are saying that the only difference is mod version, it needs some investigation.

First try to preform clean save.

Are you using single core CPU?

If it is possible, please PM me your rig spec, debug log, and load order.

Currently LC starts scene only if PC or NPC are sleeping.

Aroused NPC might try to rape you if you go to sleep.

Plus LC does internal checks to prevent reuse NPC.

So I don't think threesome and other animations are triggered by LC.

Are you using "Random Sex Mod for SexiS?"

But to be sure, try to describe scene in detail? how it started? which NPC tried to join the party? at what stage?

Thought it was LC's arousal but found out its actually SD's nude PC raping effect causing it.

I have multiple followers. I wonder if this mod support it?

I checked the status in MCM, but only two of my six followers listed there, one under Follower and another one under NPC. The other four unlisted. Is this normal, or should I wait for awhile before being recognized all?

Hm, played 3 game days with no sex triggered by LC or any other SexiS plugin and PC arousal always -2. Does it require having sex at least once from PC (after update)? Or maybe it counts NPCs sex too when PC is just watching? (well, it definitely shouldn't... watching NPCs having sex should actually increase PC arousal, right?).

"1364684368">

Updated to the lastest version, arousal system is fun and adds a lot to this mod. Few notes though: when a female npc rapes male character, actors aren't always assigned correctly, female npc plays male animation in rough doggy and male - female one. Also, why PC arousal status is always -2 ? Is there any way to change that or this feature doesn't wo

rk yet?

Thx for update.

Not sure if PC arousal is working :/ It's always -2 on my character, even if I wait few days (without sex). Maybe something is broken in gamesave, gonna check if it works on a new character.

IMO, +1 point per day is too slow, I feel like PC arousal gain speed needs to be the same as NPCs, the reason is - it took Lydia only 2 days to decide to rape me (she seen 2 sex scenes while stealing stuff at Battle-Borns house + 1 at drunken huntsman), at this rate it's almost impossible to naturally get PC arousal to 7, horny NPCs will rape PC before that happens (assuming that PC sleeps at least once in 2 days, which is pretty much mandatory with Realistic needs/More complex needs or similar mods). Right now, few game weeks later, Im getting 'Unfriendly gase' message almost in every cell in Whiterun, getting Lydia or Jenassa as a follower is a 100% rape next time I sleep.

P.S. PC arousal is working on a new character, I guess making clean save when updating wasn't enough, will try to clean the game save with wrye bash.

Arousal is wip, and your feed back is important.

PC should get also aroused while watching scenes, but PC does not due to a bug, will be fixed at next version. This would take some "arousal load" from followers.

Arousal will start ticking up daily only after Actor (PC or NPC) had sex (or rape) for first time.

I am warried that you had to start new game, clean save is just fail save prosedure, teoreticlly the mod should continue to work without it.

I have multiple followers. I wonder if this mod support it?

I checked the status in MCM, but only two of my six followers listed there, one under Follower and another one under NPC. The other four unlisted. Is this normal, or should I wait for awhile before being recognized all?

Check if all of your followers have 'I need comfort' option in dialogue, if they do the mod properly recognizes them as followers. 

'Follower' on status page in MCM displays the name of follower you asked for sex (assigned to start the sex scene next time you sleep), and NPC displays the name of NPC which decided to rape you if you sleep in this cell (assigned as a rapist). It's not the list of all followers/npcs, it's just the names of actors who will start the sex next time you sleep (if you are in the same cell).

&q

uot;1364684368">

Updated to the lastest version, arousal system is fun and adds a lot to this mod. Few notes though: when a female npc rapes male character, actors aren't always assigned correctly, female npc plays male animation in rough doggy and male - female one. Also, why PC arousal status is always -2 ? Is there any way to change that or this feature doesn't wo

rk yet?blockquote>

Thx for update.

Arousal is wip, and your feed back is important.

PC should get also aroused while watching scenes, but PC does not due to a bug, will be fixed at next version. This would take some "arousal load" from followers.

Arousal will start ticking up daily only after Actor (PC or NPC) had sex (or rape) for first time.

I am warried that you had to start new game, clean save is just fail save prosedure, teoreticlly the mod should continue to work without it.

Well, I installed Dual Sheath redux after the latest version of Lover's Comfort, Dual Sheath uses SkyProc modifies the game saves, so broken save might be SkyProc patcher fault. Anyway, clearing all data in from Dual Sheath and Lover's Comfort with Wrye Bash fixed it.