Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

Tested on a save file where my character is a male, my female follower that has an arousal state of 15 proceeded to rape me after getting out of bed. But the only problem is, she had the dominant position.  :shy: 

I also have Random sexis mod (which comes after LoversComfort on load order) and I thought the option "Male is always dominant" on that mod would help. But still nada. =/ Any ideas or suggestions to have male victims using the dominant position on a M/F motion?

I have multiple followers. I wonder if this mod support it?

I checked the status in MCM, but only two of my six followers listed there, one under Follower and another one under NPC. The other four unlisted. Is this normal, or should I wait for awhile before being recognized all?

Check if all of your followers have 'I need comfort' option in dialogue, if they do the mod properly recognizes them as followers. 

'Follower' on status page in MCM displays the name of follower you asked for sex (assigned to start the sex scene next time you sleep), and NPC displays the name of NPC which decided to rape you if you sleep in this cell (assigned as a rapist). It's not the list of all followers/npcs, it's just the names of actors who will start the sex next time you sleep (if you are in the same cell).

Yes, there's 'I need comfort' dialog. I tried many times, but always being rejected by saying "Hey, watch it". Is this normal? So what do I need to make them to accept it?

I checked the status in MCM, but only two of my six followers listed there, one under Follower and another one under NPC. The other four unlisted. Is this normal, or should I wait for awhile before being recognized all?

Check if all of your followers have 'I need comfort' option in dialogue, if they do the mod properly recognizes them as followers. 

'Follower' on status page in MCM displays the name of follower you asked for sex (assigned to start the sex scene next time you sleep), and NPC displays the name of NPC which decided to rape you if you sleep in this cell (assigned as a rapist). It's not the list of all followers/npcs, it's just the names of actors who will start the sex next time you sleep (if you are in the same cell).

Yes, there's 'I need comfort' dialog. I tried many times, but always being rejected by saying "Hey, watch it". Is this normal? So what do I need to make them to accept it?

same here they always say hey watch it      and also to accept it just sleep in the bed for the animation to begin

i have a question about the lusty argonian book i only learn one animation  and the next book is empty did you change it cause in your prev version i can learn two animation by reading the two book and in this version i can only learn one animation IDK which one of the two

Hi again. I was just wondering. What is the point of the PC arousal? Is it a placeholder (kinda) for regular sexual needs with positive and negative effects based on the arousal state?

Currently it only effects PC only if arousal level is > 7

At next version it would be more granular.

Need more feedback : how fast/slow arousal changing?

Tested on a save file where my character is a male, my female follower that has an arousal state of 15 proceeded to rape me after getting out of bed. But the only problem is, she had the dominant position.  :shy: 

I also have Random sexis mod (which comes after LoversComfort on load order) and I thought the option "Male is always dominant" on that mod would help. But still nada. =/ Any ideas or suggestions to have male victims using the dominant position on a M/F motion?

Currently rapist (male, female) plays always male animations.

At next version going to add toggle to enable/disable it

It is normal, currently followers are always accepting the need.

It is going to change at next version.

same here they always say hey watch it      and also to accept it just sleep in the bed for the animation to begin

i have a question about the lusty argonian book i only learn one animation  and the next book is empty did you change it cause in your prev version i can learn two animation by reading the two book and in this version i can only learn one animation IDK which one of the two

From each "physical" copy of "lusty arginian maid" you find it is possible to learn:

1. Vol 1  - oral animations 3-4 total

2. Vol 2 - handjob animations 1 total, +1 if you install non replacer plugin 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15293-arroks-sexis-replacers-sex-animation-resource-for-modders-updated-412013/

I like this new "PC arousal" status, it has a lot of potential.

Such as the player character being able to convince normal NPCs to come with him/her to naked wrestle at a Inn or at the players home.

Or even NPCs taking the initiative to invite the PC to their home/Inn for sexy time.

And if the player character refuses said NPC they will club you over the head when you turn around, and you will wake up finding yourself tied up in a basement on a bed where the NPC will keep you locked up forever. Every now and then they will bring you some food and will have their way with you, maybe even bringing some friends to enjoy the helpless dragonborn.

--BAD END--

Well okay the last part was more of what i would like to see from a crazy stalker NPC mod :P

I like this new "PC arousal" status, it has a lot of potential.

Such as the player character being able to convince normal NPCs to come with him/her to naked wrestle at a Inn or at the players home.

Or even NPCs taking the initiative to invite the PC to their home/Inn for sexy time.

And if the player character refuses said NPC they will club you over the head when you turn around, and you will wake up finding yourself tied up in a basement on a bed where the NPC will keep you locked up forever. Every now and then they will bring you some food and will have their way with you, maybe even bringing some friends to enjoy the helpless dragonborn.

--BAD END--

Well okay the last part was more of what i would like to see from a crazy stalker NPC mod :P

Oh I wish that Bad Ending could happen to my PC!  That sounds so hot, being some baddy's slave/toy/pet! *shudders with excitement*  

I was travelling alone and I found myself sitting in Vilemyr Inn.

When I sat down and the bard Lynly spoke to me I thought... wouldn't it be cool if you could buy her company for some gold.

50 Gold for some comfort (having rented a bed)

Maybe a 30% fail chance.(20 if male bard or something)

And maybe even a chance to learn a new technique.

Thought it would be cool rather than just being limited to companions and spouse.

Sure you can use the sexis spell but that seems so detached from LC and the idea of being comforted.

I really love this mod. however, the latest version seems to be quite heavy on the scripting engine (at least if you have many script heavy mods ;) ) resulting in extremely long loading times (4-15 minutes), even for just starting skyrim - this doesn't take that much longer but it's noticable. I don't know if this can be changed, but maybe you want to take a look at that. I'll stay with the previous version for the time being, but would love to use the new ones later.

and I'd like to make a request for the mcm menu. could you add an overview page for the key controls? that would be great.

keep up the good work!

the problem is, the only difference between my game with normal loadtimes and extremely long loadtimes was updating this mod. the game itself ran smoothly but every area load, be it interior or exterior took that long. with the previous version everything loads in normal times. reverting back to the previous version removed this lag. it might be a conflict with another mod which only occurrs with the current version of LC or the game didn't like updating the mod, I don't know.

I'll try the current version again with a completely new character that hasn't used LC before, to see if the problem was just updating from an old version.

I admit that LC relays on very heavy scripting, but scripts should not effect load time.

Single HiRes texure should cause much more load delay then LC.

But if you are saying that the only difference is mod version, it needs some investigation.

First try to preform clean save.

Are you using single core CPU?

If it is possible, please PM me your rig spec, debug log, and load order.

I tried the version from march 30 with a completely new character and this one doesn't have the loading lag, though I didn't dare to enable frostfall, yet. but I guess, the problem was related to the update during mid game, even with a clean save, as far as that's possible in skyrim.

with the current and previous versions I've noticed that sex scenes with the dragonborn are always turned to the wrong side of the bed (heads turning to the bed's foot end) and the characters sticking through the wall. are there key controls to move them, so they won't be stuck in walls? the two keys from sexis which I think are for this (key 2 and 3?), don't seem to work.

thanks again for your work

@redneck2x.

About your need to have more feedback on the arousal thing, I suggest you to have a message on the top left screen (like frostfall, for example) when the PC's value changes.

This could be enabled/disabled in the MCM, btw, and it will be a great help for us users. The need to check in the MCM menu every time is a bit ... complicated.

With Arrok's new threesome anim, A possible addon could be wife/hubby and the main follower .. or if the PC (or spouse) walks in on cheating and gets aroused then a break from the pairing into a threesome ... that would be a nice addon or upgrade idea with the arousal scripting.

Over which SexiS version we sould install this mod? In descritpion is written once:

"Requirements:

1. SKSE

2. SkyUI 3.4 [New Requirment]

3. FNIS 3.5

4. SexiS ESM and Data pack - from 22/02/2013"

and in other place:

"1. It is always recommended to preform clean save without LoversComfort.esp

2. WARNING! Install only over SexiS ESM Package from 28/03/2013, DO NOT Install over newer version if one released!!!! Or it will break SexiS.

Other SexiS Packages can be from any other date."

There is also version from yesterday (01/04/2013).

EDIT: No matter what i'm doing this mod doesnt work for me any longer. I was trying install it over Sexis from February, March (even April), reinstall FNIS, Sexis data pack, runn "remove old scripts" before installation, after, but still nothing. I have dialog option "I need some comfort" and see MCM options but NPC nor me dont play any animation. Cupid Arrow plugin works fine.

Over which SexiS version we sould install this mod? In descritpion is written once:

"Requirements:

1. SKSE

3. FNIS 3.5

and in other place:

2. WARNING! Install only over SexiS ESM Package from 28/03/2013, DO NOT Install over newer version if one released!!!! Or it will break SexiS.

EDIT: No matter what i'm doing this mod doesnt work for me any longer. I was trying install it over Sexis from February, March (even April), reinstall FNIS, Sexis data pack, runn "remove old scripts" before installation, after, but still nothing. I have dialog option "I need some comfort" and see MCM options but NPC nor me dont play any animation. Cupid Arrow plugin works fine.

i would like to also add, if i use any esm files after 22 feb, i get a popup ingame saying i dont have the latest skyrim version(need 1.8+) and i m sitting on 1.9. Of course i followed the update instructions...

Arouse update time reduce need!! So slowly feeling my wife.. :D

More sensitive comfort want!! :D

Arouse mechanics is going to change at next version, should be better.

And it would be possible to adjust it to play style. 

I was travelling alone and I found myself sitting in Vilemyr Inn.

When I sat down and the bard Lynly spoke to me I thought... wouldn't it be cool if you could buy her company for some gold.

50 Gold for some comfort (having rented a bed)

Maybe a 30% fail chance.(20 if male bard or something)

And maybe even a chance to learn a new technique.

Thought it would be cool rather than just being limited to companions and spouse.

Sure you can use the sexis spell but that seems so detached from LC and the idea of being comforted.

I plan to add interaction with other Skyrim residents, some time in near future.

I really love this mod. however, the latest version seems to be quite heavy on the scripting engine (at least if you have many script heavy mods ;) ) resulting in extremely long loading times (4-15 minutes), even for just starting skyrim - this doesn't take that much longer but it's noticable. I don't know if this can be changed, but maybe you want to take a look at that. I'll stay with the previous version for the time being, but would love to use the new ones later.

and I'd like to make a request for the mcm menu. could you add an overview page for the key controls? that would be great.

keep up the good work!

"1364727000">

the problem is, the only difference between my game with normal loadtimes and extremely long loadtimes was updating this mod. the game itself ran smoothly but every area load, be it interior or exterior took that long. with the previous version everything loads in normal times. reverting back to the previous version removed this lag. it might be a conflict with another mod which only occurrs with the current version of LC or the game didn't like updating the mod, I don't know.

I'll try the current version again with a completely new character that hasn't used LC before, to see if the problem was just updating from an old v

ersion.

I admit that LC relays on very heavy scripting, but scripts should not effect load time.

Single HiRes texure should cause much more load delay then LC.

But if you are saying that the only difference is mod version, it needs some investigation.

First try to preform clean save.

Are you using single core CPU?

If it is possible, please PM me your rig spec, debug log, and load order.

I tried the version from march 30 with a completely new character and this one doesn't have the loading lag, though I didn't dare to enable frostfall, yet. but I guess, the problem was related to the update during mid game, even with a clean save, as far as that's possible in skyrim.

with the current and previous versions I've noticed that sex scenes with the dragonborn are always turned to the wrong side of the bed (heads turning to the bed's foot end) and the characters sticking through the wall. are there key controls to move them, so they won't be stuck in walls? the two keys from sexis which I think are for this (key 2 and 3?), don't seem to work.

thanks again for your work

Sorry for your trouble.

As I learn more the more fluent updates would be, and they should be continuous without need for clean save.

Currently I am not doing anything to fix positioning, it is framework (SexiS) problem.

@redneck2x.

About your need to have more feedback on the arousal thing, I suggest you to have a message on the top left screen (like frostfall, for example) when the PC's value changes.

This could be enabled/disabled in the MCM, btw, and it will be a great help for us users. The need to check in the MCM menu every time is a bit ... complicated.

Yes, more granular effects and notifications are going to be at next version.

With Arrok's new threesome anim, A possible addon could be wife/hubby and the main follower .. or if the PC (or spouse) walks in on cheating and gets aroused then a break from the pairing into a threesome ... that would be a nice addon or upgrade idea with the arousal scripting.

Threesome animations are not supported by SexiS, so it is not going to happen.

Is it possible to see the animation even if I'm a werewolf? Because werwolfes don't get the "Lovers Comfort" bonus.

Yes, should work with werewolf.

As long as you are not in wolf form.

"Requirements:

1. SKSE

3. FNIS 3.5

and in other place:

"Requirements:

1. SKSE

3. FNIS 3.5

and in other place:

i would like to also add, if i use any esm files after 22 feb, i get a popup ingame saying i dont have the latest skyrim version(need 1.8+) and i m sitting on 1.9. Of course i followed the update instructions...

Added hot-update v20130402, at top of the thread, it is identical to previous, but now less confusing.

Finally SexiS started to get updated.

Just don't forget to update to last sexis version

Ok. After your update it started working again. But the biggest problem remain. Animations are often played half into wall. Is it possible to set position more in to the middle of beds?

Did you update behavior files? (Fnis-generate fnis for users).

I think arousal doesn't reset for some npcs after sex, I got raped by Brelyna for three consecutive nights, somehow her arousal level is always high (13, 15, 16). Damn, and all I wanted is to learn some magic... It is hillarious though, she is repeating the same frase over and over again during the rape.

screenshot2xo.jpg

Hi redneck2x,

thank you for your awesome mod :)  ENDORSED.

Now her is my Question:  Is it possible to adjust the time for the Lover´s Victim effect?

I don´t want to "waste"  the remaining arousal level of some npcs after beeing raped by them and it´s a bit gamebraking to wait in the same cell until the (real time ? ) counter has ticked down and allows the npc to give me "Lover´s comfort" again :angel: .

(Even More as I play with "SA random rape" and "Random Sex Mod for Sexis" enabled :blush: so npc arousal seldom gets under >10.

Already loaded your mod into CK but didn´t find the right script to change the settings, so any hint is welcome ;)