Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

@NathanSteele

Nice idea actually, I believe Niruin Business Plan has similar feature, SexiS doesn't support solo animation though, LC would need this idle to be integrated or call it from another mod.

I could never seem to get that section of Niruin Business Plan to ever work out, outside of triggering it myself through spell casting. Didn't know that Sexis didn't support Solo animation, though it might be possible to incorporate and call the function from Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extension Mod which will have solo masturbation poses soon (from what he stated)... so it may be possible to route the call for the animation through that mod, rather than pinging SexIs.

Not sure though...

Didn't know that Sexis didn't support Solo animation, though it might be possible to incorporate and call the function from Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extension Mod which will have solo masturbation poses soon (from what he stated)... so it may be possible to route the call for the animation through that mod, rather than pinging SexIs.

Well, in that case it would be possible for sure).

As for NBP it plays solo idle on female follower if dragonborn cums :D

Didn't know that Sexis didn't support Solo animation, though it might be possible to incorporate and call the function from Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extension Mod which will have solo masturbation poses soon (from what he stated)... so it may be possible to route the call for the animation through that mod, rather than pinging SexIs.

Well, in that case it would be possible for sure).

As for NBP it plays solo idle on female follower if dragonborn cums :D

SexiS does has female mastrubation animtion and some prototype code.

But it is unfinished, and it is imposible to make it working without major changes to SexiS.

Arrok's Extension Mod, might include new solo animations, but it would require a lot of ugly hacking from mode makers (me) to make it actually work.

So currently need to wait for Ashal's new framework.

Please update to last version v20130406, it is small patch, but might fix some big problems.

If posting bug report or any strange behavior, please post what version your are using.

updated to 20130406

Got blank status again. 

This time it was after clearing out Valdheim towers and sleeping in their bed from bandits I noticed it was gone.

Before the fight I did a quicksave which was blank, and three autosaves after that as well (i slept in their bed multiple times, so 1 autosave per sleep session)

Had to go back to whiterun where I had a regular save inside the bannered mare.

So I only lost maybe an hour or so since i had to redo some stuff in town before heading out again.

My hunch is that its Quicksave dependant, that it doesnt save the entire script or something which corrupts it. But IANAP (I Am Not A Programmer) and its quite possible the very first thing you checked for.

still, I guess Ill have to rely more on regular saves than quicksaves and see if that works better for me.

Testing 2013/04/06, status page is gone for me as well. I can look at settings, but status page is blank. I'll try to pay attention to when this seems to happen. Edit: Once the status page is corrupted, it seems LC no longer works. Sleeping in my bed at home, I get the Lover's Comfort message, yet there is no sex scene activated and the Lover's Desire debuff stays on me. When loading an older save LC works fine.

Edit 2: To clarify, I started with a clean save that didn't have sexis/LC on it, installed latest 04/06 LC and 04/01 sexis, played for a couple of hours, at which point I've gotten the blank status page and LC stopped working. So I don't think the cause is in leftover scripts from older versions.

On the bright side the rapid arousal rate is fixed in latest version and works well. :D

Testing 2013/04/06, status page is gone for me as well. I can look at settings, but status page is blank. I'll try to pay attention to when this seems to happen. Edit: Once the status page is corrupted, it seems LC no longer works. Sleeping in my bed at home, I get the Lover's Comfort message, yet there is no sex scene activated and the Lover's Desire debuff stays on me. When loading an older save LC works fine.

On the bright side the rapid arousal rate is fixed in latest version and works well. :D

i was getting that too, you have to reset, like what it says on the front page.

OK, now I'm getting blank status page too. Reverted back to last permanent save - all fine, moved to a few other locations and status went blank again, reloaded previous autosave - all fine, went to the same location where page disappeared last time - still fine :s . Maybe it has something to do with updating arousal values (or whatever related to arousal management), this problem never existed before you have implemented arousal system. Just a guess.

Please update to last version v20130406, it is small patch, but might fix some big problems.

If posting bug report or any strange behavior, please post what version your are using.

updated to 20130406

Got blank status again. 

This time it was after clearing out Valdheim towers and sleeping in their bed from bandits I noticed it was gone.

Before the fight I did a quicksave which was blank, and three autosaves after that as well (i slept in their bed multiple times, so 1 autosave per sleep session)

So I only lost maybe an hour or so since i had to redo some stuff in town before heading out again.

My hunch is that its Quicksave dependant, that it doesnt save the entire script or something which corrupts it. But IANAP (I Am Not A Programmer) and its quite possible the very first thing you checked for.

still, I guess Ill have to rely more on regular saves than quicksaves and see if that works better for me.

I'm not using quicksaves (saving manually through the menu+autosaving), status page just randomly stops working (and entire LC functionality with it), as far as my observations go, it's more likely to stop working when you are switching cells a lot. Just broke status page again by repeatedly entering and exiting Bannered Mare, it took about 20 cell loads to break it. Maybe you are right, and autosaving has something to do with it. Gonna investigate more and see if it keeps breaking if I switch cells constantly.

I ran the attached .bat, deleted all LC/Sexis scripts manually, reinstalled Sexis+LC using latest builds and started a new game (for testing purposes), still getting the blank status page, so I guess it's not a leftover of an old script thats causing the bug.

updated to 20130406

Got blank status again. 

Edit 2: To clarify, I started with a clean save that didn't have sexis/LC on it, installed latest 04/06 LC and 04/01 sexis, played for a couple of hours, at which point I've gotten the blank status page and LC stopped working. So I don't think the cause is in leftover scripts from older versions.

i was getting that too, you have to reset, like what it says on the front page.

OK, now I'm getting blank status page too. Reverted back to last permanent save - all fine, moved to a few other locations and status went blank again, reloaded previous autosave - all fine, went to the same location where page disappeared last time - still fine :s . Maybe it has something to do with updating arousal values (or whatever related to arousal management), this problem never existed before you have implemented arousal system. Just a guess.

updated to 20130406

Got blank status again. 

I'm not using quicksaves (saving manually through the menu+autosaving), status page just randomly stops working (and entire LC functionality with it), as far as my observations go, it's more likely to stop working when you are switching cells a lot. Just broke status page again by repeatedly entering and exiting Bannered Mare, it took about 20 cell loads to break it. Maybe you are right, and autosaving has something to do with it. Gonna investigate more and see if it keeps breaking if I switch cells constantly.

I ran the attached .bat, deleted all LC/Sexis scripts manually, reinstalled Sexis+LC using latest builds and started a new game (for testing purposes), still getting the blank status page, so I guess it's not a leftover of an old script thats causing the bug.

Thank you all for persistent testing and reporting.

Summing it up it is not only leftover scripts as I thought, but something else.

My current bet that it is something that is called "Thread safety",

I am currently fixing code to be thread save as possible within limitations of papyrus.

Going to release update soon that might finally fix that issue.

What could be really useful are debug logs, after "Status" goes blank, and LC is not responding.

At last version I had added entry to log file, that should look some thing like this:

[04/06/2013 - 07:55:59PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (4B01C6E0)>]: trying to open status page...

So what is interesting is what is happening after that line.

Please PM me your debug logs, if it is possible.

The arousal system really sounds unnecessary for this thing.  I know Fallout New Vegas's Sexout system has a lust/arousal management system, but it was so complex it was its own mod.  If you feel like this arousal system is necessary, then you're likely going to need to make it its own mod before worrying about how to make it play nice with Lover's Comfort and SexiS.

awesome mod redneck2x!

i have a question...
can i increase the arousal level of NPC with the slot 32(body) unequipped?
for example if my female pc is wearing West Wind Combat Series Assault Armor and unequip the torso (Topples(slot 32 body))
this should increase the arousal level of any NPC

i leave a image (sanhoshin)

greetings!

post-126466-0-17588700-1365363994_thumb.jpg

Regarding the person that thought this mod disables skill ups from reading skill books, I think he might have been correct. A couple of days ago I cleared Valthume and read the copy of Withershins that's inside, and didn't get +1 restoration. I had to backtrack some playing hours due to the status page corruption, so today I loaded an older save without LC, and going through Valthume I did get the +1 restoration this time.

The only mods I had then were sexis, sexis defeated and LC, all of which were disabled today. So it's possible this skill books bug is caused by  sexis, but it makes more sense LC causes it due to the Argonian Maid change?

Though the mod is excellent, I'm going to need a solution to status screen corruption other than backtracking. I, like a n00b, didn't keep extra saves to go back to... ICE. So now my status screen is broke. ;)

Not game breaking, of course, I'll just half to play it the ol' fashioned way.

If we could just get a spell, it'd be way easier.

Though the mod is excellent, I'm going to need a solution to status screen corruption other than backtracking. I, like a n00b, didn't keep extra saves to go back to... ICE. So now my status screen is broke. ;)

Not game breaking, of course, I'll just half to play it the ol' fashioned way.

If we could just get a spell, it'd be way easier.

if you save, disable the loverscomfort esp, load, save, enable the esp, the screen seems to work again.  Though it loses all the status variables (arousal, known anims, settings).

On the blank status page thing, I put some additional trace messages in there to see where it was breaking, and the very first line where it gets the version seems to not be called.  It could be something to do with the lcUtil object being broken, since the settings page works and doesn't reference that script.

Regarding the person that thought this mod disables skill ups from reading skill books, I think he might have been correct. A couple of days ago I cleared Valthume and read the copy of Withershins that's inside, and didn't get +1 restoration. I had to backtrack some playing hours due to the status page corruption, so today I loaded an older save without LC, and going through Valthume I did get the +1 restoration this time.

The only mods I had then were sexis, sexis defeated and LC, all of which were disabled today. So it's possible this skill books bug is caused by  sexis, but it makes more sense LC causes it due to the Argonian Maid change?

odd, getting all the skill ups from the books here, are the other mods completely uninstalled, as in deleted or just unchecked. I ask because I see that sometimes even when unchecked the mods still become active from the resources they use.

This may help with the broken status page.  I added a bunch of trace messages to the skyui base class.  The values in the parantheses are the arguments passed to the AddOption function

[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]: trying to open status page...
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]: lcUtil is [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortutilscr <00_LoversComfortUtil (5904290F)>]GetVersion()=20130405
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(2,Version : ,20130405,0.000000,1
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 0
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 2
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _currentPageNum is 2
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 512
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(0,None,None,0.000000,0
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 2
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 4
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _currentPageNum is 2
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 514
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(1,Player,None,0.000000,0
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 4
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 6
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 516
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(2,Known animations,1/24,0.000000,1
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 6
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 8
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 518
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(2,Arousal level,-99,0.000000,1
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 8
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 10
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 520
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(1,Spouse,None,0.000000,0
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 10
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 12
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 522
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption(2,name,Sapphire,0.000000,1
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: pos is 12
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: _cursorPosition is 14
[04/07/2013 - 09:22:22PM] [loverscomfortconfigscr <00_LoversComfortConfig (5901C6E0)>]AddOption: output is 524