Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

Hi. Nice mod.

I was trying it for a few days and worked nice. Today I've updated it, and I found that the PC arosal, maybe NPC too, rise when you remove the armor from dead NPCs, so no possibility to spoil bodies without rise the arosal :D The problem here, is the penalty for high arosal.

Could be dead bodies removed from arosal check?

Thanks for this awesome mod.

I am very unhappy about many people reporting blank "Status" page, I can not recreate the problem and it will not fix itself.

So PM me or post here you debug logs, after trying to access status page and using other LC functionally.

I dont know if this can shed some light on it but this just happened to me a short while ago.

I step out of the inn in dawnstar (autosaves) and helps the guards kill a wild dog/thief (its some kind of bug where a wild dog is aggroed by the guards and is killed, but the inventory is what you usually find on thief npcs, including stolen goods and armor). Runs off to the Khajit caravan and makes a quicksave before (or after, cant recall) trading. Then goes out on the road and gets into a fight with some bandits. after the fight i carry on and soon after gets a computer freeze. Nothing works, cant alt-tab and has to ctrl-alt-del so I can shut off the game from the manager. 

I get these quite a lot, (which is the reason I frequently quicksave) all this has hardly taken a minute or two.

starts up, load the quicksave, and finds the Status broken.. damn. But, I decide to load the autosave which is just a few seconds older, and lo and behold, on that save the status is back. (and kills the dog again..)

So either something happened in a very short time, or that computer lock-up somehow corrupted the scripts. ( I have no idea, I am no programmer)

But from hereon, every time i make a new save i am gonna check status on LC, so if i crash/lockups and so on and come back to a messed up Status we will know if that could be the cause. 

It will be interesting to see whether other people who gets blank status also gets freezes or CTDs before it goes blank.

I dont know if this is useful to you, but i figured id share. Just in case.

It is highly recommended to use last version from 01/04/2013, it contain important patches, that is why I had removed mine patches from LC package.

Unfortunately those "important patches" are not compatible with Defeated plugin and I really like it's functionality, besides Defeated works even better with LC (l mean that you get forced "-1 animation stage" and "Lover's Victim" effect from LC in combat rape as well). OK, never mind.

I am very unhappy about many people reporting blank "Status" page, I can not recreate the problem and it will not fix itself.

So PM me or post here you debug logs, after trying to access status page and using other LC functionally.

I dont know if this can shed some light on it but this just happened to me a short while ago.

I step out of the inn in dawnstar (autosaves) and helps the guards kill a wild dog/thief (its some kind of bug where a wild dog is aggroed by the guards and is killed, but the inventory is what you usually find on thief npcs, including stolen goods and armor). Runs off to the Khajit caravan and makes a quicksave before (or after, cant recall) trading. Then goes out on the road and gets into a fight with some bandits. after the fight i carry on and soon after gets a computer freeze. Nothing works, cant alt-tab and has to ctrl-alt-del so I can shut off the game from the manager. 

I get these quite a lot, (which is the reason I frequently quicksave) all this has hardly taken a minute or two.

starts up, load the quicksave, and finds the Status broken.. damn. But, I decide to load the autosave which is just a few seconds older, and lo and behold, on that save the status is back. (and kills the dog again..)

So either something happened in a very short time, or that computer lock-up somehow corrupted the scripts. ( I have no idea, I am no programmer)

But from hereon, every time i make a new save i am gonna check status on LC, so if i crash/lockups and so on and come back to a messed up Status we will know if that could be the cause. 

It will be interesting to see whether other people who gets blank status also gets freezes or CTDs before it goes blank.

I don't get any freezes, status page just randomly stops working without any warning. :( And CTDs, in my case they seem to be not related to status page going unresponsive.

But yeah, creating a control save with LC status page working once in a while is a lot better fix for this issue than doing a clean save/reinstalling LC.

Further testing:

Went through Valthume dungeon fully dressed, no followers, daily arousal set to 1.0, exposure set to 1.0. In 2 min I went from 95 arousal in there to 103, so it seems Draugrs and Spiders (and probably some other monsters) are considered naked by the game?

Not sure if this is the mod causing this, but it is the only one I'm using that alters books. I am not using any of the mods that might conflict, but when I open a skill book my skill levels do not raise (these are the standard skill books). 

Just did a test without this mod active, and the skill books work. With the mod active they do not advance your skill (ie Blocking, One Handed)

ok i got the blank screen when clicking on 'Status' on the MCM. Then, the entire MCM went non responsing. However i can click on the settings part(the first tab). But if i click on the status(2nd tab) i get a blank screen and a frozen MCM

I dont know what caused it, as my previous save in markarth worked, but when i took the cart to riften, it broke the game. THankfully i can revert to my markarth save and travel to riften this time without this bug, but this blank screen can happen ANYTIME.

What i recommend users for now, always check your MCM lover's comfort tabs every 5min and make sure you have multiple saves.

Further testing:

Went through Valthume dungeon fully dressed, no followers, daily arousal set to 1.0, exposure set to 1.0. In 2 min I went from 95 arousal in there to 103, so it seems Draugrs and Spiders (and probably some other monsters) are considered naked by the game?

That might explain why I went from 0 to 48 in a dungeon full of Icewolves.. lot of naked wolfs in there. 

(then again, she, my PC, is named Vargrdaughter and I plan to make her a werewolf later, so maybe the game tried to tell me something... :P  )

Okay so, I looked at my magic effects page and noticed that the Lover's Victim debuff doesn't have a timer, yet it's description says it lasts 10 mins. I'm assuming it's supposed to be using real life time. Anyway my question is if there's supposed to be a timer for the debuff or not.

Was there a change to the actual Lover's Comfort mechanic as well?  Before, I would get sex scene every time I went to bed in house with spouse.  Now, after a fresh install of the  mod, it only happens initially but even after sleeping a few days and coming back and sleeping I sitll don't get a sex scene, just the message about feeling Lover's Comfort. 

Even after 10 minutes of real time I still do not get the scene. 

hehehe, hey redneck2x, i'm kind of a narcissist and it'd be cool if you could give me your input on my improvement ideas uwu

my narcissism must be why i pick high elf LOL

Making spouse cheating optional in LC, is like making dragons in Skyrim optional.

There are already to many MCM UI toggles in LC.

Probably better off if it were converted to whatever framework Ashal's creating.

That would be good for sure.

It is should not be a problem to move to another framework.

Once Ashal's becomes more or less stable and acceptable in community, I will move LC to it.

Not sure if this is the mod causing this, but it is the only one I'm using that alters books. I am not using any of the mods that might conflict, but when I open a skill book my skill levels do not raise (these are the standard skill books). 

LC only alters "Lusty argonian main" Vol 1, Vol 2. So it is some other conflict you having.

I noticed since the last update that a female rapist won't use a strapon like she's supposed to. While using this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8714-update-9-25-12-futa-equippable/

SexiS puts strap on on.

But I also noticed that some times it does put sometimes it does not, never figured out the logic.

Hi. Nice mod.

I was trying it for a few days and worked nice. Today I've updated it, and I found that the PC arosal, maybe NPC too, rise when you remove the armor from dead NPCs, so no possibility to spoil bodies without rise the arosal :D The problem here, is the penalty for high arosal.

Could be dead bodies removed from arosal check?

Thanks for this awesome mod.

Tnx, for info, updated to v20130406 it should fix it.

Try to update to last version v20130406, it might fix some the issues.

It is highly recommended to use last version from 01/04/2013, it contain important patches, that is why I had removed mine patches from LC package.

Unfortunately those "important patches" are not compatible with Defeated plugin and I really like it's functionality, besides Defeated works even better with LC (l mean that you get forced "-1 animation stage" and "Lover's Victim" effect from LC in combat rape as well). OK, never mind.

At least add SexisMagEffScr patch from older LC versions.

Or soon you are going to find NPCs standing after sex with most of AI off, see bug 2.

I don't get any freezes, status page just randomly stops working without any warning. :( And CTDs, in my case they seem to be not related to status page going unresponsive.

But yeah, creating a control save with LC status page working once in a while is a lot better fix for this issue than doing a clean save/reinstalling LC.

Further testing:

ok i got the blank screen when clicking on 'Status' on the MCM. Then, the entire MCM went non responsing. However i can click on the settings part(the first tab). But if i click on the status(2nd tab) i get a blank screen and a frozen MCM

I dont know what caused it, as my previous save in markarth worked, but when i took the cart to riften, it broke the game. THankfully i can revert to my markarth save and travel to riften this time without this bug, but this blank screen can happen ANYTIME.

What i recommend users for now, always check your MCM lover's comfort tabs every 5min and make sure you have multiple saves.

Killed a dragon, looted it, PC arousal went from 16 to 20. Although it's probably a bug, but I'm liking the idea of getting a boner on male characters after they kill a strong monster/npc. Kinda realistic.

Further testing:

That might explain why I went from 0 to 48 in a dungeon full of Icewolves.. lot of naked wolfs in there. 

(then again, she, my PC, is named Vargrdaughter and I plan to make her a werewolf later, so maybe the game tried to tell me something... :P  )

Please update to last version v20130406, it is small patch, but might fix some big problems.

If posting bug report or any strange behavior, please post what version your are using.

Okay so, I looked at my magic effects page and noticed that the Lover's Victim debuff doesn't have a timer, yet it's description says it lasts 10 mins. I'm assuming it's supposed to be using real life time. Anyway my question is if there's supposed to be a timer for the debuff or not.

Timer in magic menu can be "cheated" by clicking T and waiting.

"Lover's Victim" has internal real word timer, and It debuffs as described after 10 game hours AND 10 game minutes for each level. Meaning if you had been raped 5 times it would take 50 minutes to debuff after last rape, you should see progress each 10 minutes as level would go down.

Max level is 5.

Was there a change to the actual Lover's Comfort mechanic as well?  Before, I would get sex scene every time I went to bed in house with spouse.  Now, after a fresh install of the  mod, it only happens initially but even after sleeping a few days and coming back and sleeping I sitll don't get a sex scene, just the message about feeling Lover's Comfort. 

Even after 10 minutes of real time I still do not get the scene. 

Yes, but you possibly updated from relatively old version. 

If spouse is a current follower, you are going to have sex automatically at first time, then you should ask for comfort through dialogue.

The reason is that I find having sex with spouse each time (since spouse always follows you) you go to sleep very annoying. 

Been playing the heck out of this mod and did notice the dead body arousal situation someone else pointed out, but aside from that awesome mod, Redneck.

I do have a question and wonder if it can be employed or not.

While watching couples making love to learn other positions, one element that I thought would be pretty interesting is if the PC or PC's Followers were at a high rate of arousal, maybe it would be possible if they slipped into a solo masturbation sequence, as if spying on other lovers made them want to touch themselves.

Just a thought,

~Nate

it seems the latest april 5 lovers comfort, made my character's arousal really berserk. This happens when i kill draugrs.

The thing is before i updated to april 5, i dont gain any arousal from doing this.

But this new version made me do that. I m sitting from -2 to 24 arousal in....5min of shooting draugrs?

At least add SexisMagEffScr patch from older LC versions.

Or soon you are going to find NPCs standing after sex with most of AI off, see bug 2.

Yeah, that's what I did, but thanks anyway. BTW, the script that actually breaks Defeated is SexiSSystemScr "fixed" by Arizona_Steve, I wonder why it doesn't break other mods as well...

@NathanSteele

Nice idea actually, I believe Niruin Business Plan has similar feature, SexiS doesn't support solo animation though, LC would need this idle to be integrated or call it from another mod.