Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

can i ask what is the purpose of potential lover in the mcm menu status?

If spouse is in the same room as PC the mod ALWAYS tries to find potential lover, just in case you go traveling for long time.

If spouse is neglected (or unsatisfied or cheated) spouse unsatisfaction level grows,

if the level is above 7 the potential lover rank will start to grow.

In vanilla Skyrim relationship of rank 4 = "Lover'.

Hence eventually you might find you spouse in bed with lover.

You only need to run the bat file on a save you made with an old version of Lovers Comfort active, right?

You should run it only once after installation.

Bat file does not alter save files.

The bat file just cleans old scripts (if you had those), because they would conflict with script that are located inside BSA file, which is distributed with last version

I wonder if this would conflict with Sanguine's Debauchery since when you sleep with your lover you enter his realm.

I wonder if this would conflict with Sanguine's Debauchery since when you sleep with your lover you enter his realm.

Wondering the same, I had LC fire off right once after I installed SD but now I keep getting a -2 error when I try and sleep with the spouse in the room.

I will check this.

I can peep just fine on other couples, but still can't get a follower to have sex even when asked. Tried it in a house I own and went to a tavern; I clicked "I need comfort", and it went back to the dialogue options. Closed it out, she just stood there. Tried sleeping on the bed, nothing. Told her to sleep in the bed, nothing. No idea about a spouse since my character isn't married.

May as well just use Cupid at this point.

1. Run bat file attached with last version.

2. Disable LoversComfot.esp

3. Preform clean save without LoversComfot.esp

4. Enable LoversComfort.esp

5. Load the clean save

6. Save and Load again to get dialog working

If you do implement a sex among bandits/foresworn idea consider making it in a separate mod. With a framework like SexIs each add on mod can have a single focus.

Agree here, my biggest problem is lark of clear goal/focus of the loverscomfort mod.

Another dilemma is how granular mods should be? Should learning system have its own mod? Should perks I want to implement next have another mod?

Is it easier to mange many small mods or one big?

I don't know yet, just learning mod-craft ad I go.

Currently, I plan to let loverscomfort grow and then split it on more focused mods, or if more focused mods appear (I hope) some functionality would go to them.

Well, I think its safe to say SD and this one do conflict. I fixed the [-2] error I was getting, it was a SexiS thing. But the bed scene will just momentarily blackout (this seems to be a SD trait) and skip now. Is there a way to fire it before the sleep timer? Wondering if it would work that way and be compatible to SD.

If spouse is in the same room as PC the mod ALWAYS tries to find potential lover, just in case you go traveling for long time.

If spouse is neglected (or unsatisfied or cheated) spouse unsatisfaction level grows,

You only need to run the bat file on a save you made with an old version of Lovers Comfort active, right?

The bat file just cleans old scripts (if you had those), because they would conflict with script that are located inside BSA file, which is distributed with last version

Wondering the same, I had LC fire off right once after I installed SD but now I keep getting a -2 error when I try and sleep with the spouse in the room.

I will check this.

I can peep just fine on other couples, but still can't get a follower to have sex even when asked. Tried it in a house I own and went to a tavern; I clicked "I need comfort", and it went back to the dialogue options. Closed it out, she just stood there. Tried sleeping on the bed, nothing. Told her to sleep in the bed, nothing. No idea about a spouse since my character isn't married.

5. Load the clean save

If you do implement a sex among bandits/foresworn idea consider making it in a separate mod. With a framework like SexIs each add on mod can have a single focus.

Agree here, my biggest problem is lark of clear goal/focus of the loverscomfort mod.

Another dilemma is how granular mods should be? Should learning system have its own mod? Should perks I want to implement next have another mod?

Currently, I plan to let loverscomfort grow and then split it on more focused mods, or if more focused mods appear (I hope) some functionality would go to them.

OMG mercurio is  gay? but i already disabled the gay toggle  his potential lover is louis letrush

Nope, it doesn't conflict.  I've been using Sanguine's Debauchery with Lover's Comfort for a while, before when LC wasn't in the download's subcategory but in the Skyrim Adult Mods category.   With each SD update where I had to do a complete reinstall of SD, I never encountered any issue between this mod and entering Sanguine's realm.  I'm not quite certain how the details of the mechanics work, but I'm guessing since entering Sanguine's realm doesn't require a full hour of sleep (more 30-45 minutes in-game), entering the realm before that hour, LC doesn't trigger because of which.  Cheers! 

Edit:  I should've scrolled down completely before responding initially to the SD compatibility inquiry.  Since I hadn't, I didn't see your post Dboura before I responded.  Nonetheless, I don't know why you're encountering issues.  I'm not; never did.  Now at the moment of this post, I haven't yet completed enslavement with the latest version of SD, but I never encountered any issues before. 

just began the new game with the latest version (2013-02-21),

but the 'follower's comfort' scripts in the last updated version

seems not to work properly as intended even with new game.

I checked 'I need some comforts' dialogue with both Lydia and Uthgerd 

in Bannered Mare and then slept, but nothing happened (for both cases).

Well, I think its safe to say SD and this one do conflict. I fixed the [-2] error I was getting, it was a SexiS thing. But the bed scene will just momentarily blackout (this seems to be a SD trait) and skip now. Is there a way to fire it before the sleep timer? Wondering if it would work that way and be compatible to SD.

Are you using MaritalBliss? it might cause blackout

I have not used SD for some time, going to test next version LoversComfort with it

I will check this.

5. Load the clean save

OMG mercurio is  gay? but i already disabled the gay toggle  his potential lover is louis letrush

Good one, you fund a bug going to fix at next version.

You can ignore the status,  they are not going to have sex, if you set gay option off.

just began the new game with the latest version (2013-02-21),

but the 'follower's comfort' scripts in the last updated version

seems not to work properly as intended even with new game.

I checked 'I need some comforts' dialogue with both Lydia and Uthgerd 

in Bannered Mare and then slept, but nothing happened (for both cases).

Usually it is caused by old left over script from previous version.

Try to follow troubleshooting section.

The .bat does nothing for me, since this is a new game with no mods removed, nor any previous version of LC installed. Still can't get followers to actually start sex through dialogue.

Again, Cupid seems to be my best choice.

This is strange, If you had not installed previous version of loverscomfort should not have problems.

Going to check it in depth, before next release.

"Agree here, my biggest problem is lark of clear goal/focus of the lovers comfort mod.

Currently, I plan to let lovers comfort grow and then split it on more focused mods, or if more focused mods appear (I hope) some functionality would go to them."

Lack of clear goals and focus you say ? well if I may be so bold, let me offer some observations. It certainly appears to me that your attempting to create a smooth and immersive feeling sex game within the sexis framework, achieving greater immersion by using dialogue instead of jarring and intrusive spells, and introducing the concept of "earning" new animations as a reward for working with the framework. So from the outside looking in, its doesn't appear that you have a lack of focus, rather that you might infact simply be attempting to put to much content into a single plugin.

For me at least I think It might infact be better to have the learning positions as a separate plugin that adds to lovers comfort, without dominating the feel of the mod ( there is a risk of it becoming like pokeballs, godda fuck em all!). Also, in addition to having "trainers" for sex positions, why not incorporate some of those sexy literature book mods, like the lusty argonian maid, or sultry argonian bard, and have them as sex position skill books ? with things like that there is easily enough content for a good mod there.

-edit "whoops -

3. Learn Lover's comfort - initially you are given only a single animation, observing others comfort might teach you a few new tricks.

Also learn by reading "Lusty Argonian Maid" or more adventurous players can get them self raped to learn.

guess I need to check the op more often before poasting (/me:blushes)

Lovers comfort itself, as the name implies, might be better served focusing more on the immersive interactions with the npc spouse/partner, further expanded dialoge option, shit like that.

What would be truly epic is if you could use your clever little computer code speaking brain to devise a way of hooking into thye pre-existing romance options that exist in many of the better companion mods, like vilja, virconia, cerwiden, those lylvieve sisters, etc. . Kiss, hug, make out and foreplay animations being unlocked in response to increasing disposition.

Anyway, those are just my observations and thoughts, I hope they might be of some interest, or even use :)

Congratulations on conceiving a fantastic mod, and doing a excellent job of implementing it so far. Looking forward to what comes next.

Hey, i'm using this mod, great work, thanks for sharing! Works as intended for me but i have a few questions: 1. What's the fastest way to learn new anims? I'm already powerful so i can't get raped and breaking and sneaking in to the nights just to see other Npc's doing it isn't my thing really. And where can i find that Argonian maid book? 2. Do all Npc comfort each other? For example If i leave Serana in castle dawnguard  will she start comforting them? Kinda ruins the image for her.. 3. I really miss the female masturbation animation. Is it present in this mod? If not, is it possible to add it in, like if you are not around for a long time your spouse starts to comfort herself, and if you cheat on her then add to possibility of her finding a lover ( finding a lover just because you are not around (but faithful to your wife) saving the world is a bit cruel..  What would the children think? xD Thanks!

I found this mod even more amusing! Just noticed it ran smoothly with the npcs within the bathing beauties suite! :D I wonder if another mod can extend on a place like that into a more refined brothel?

Niruins business plan was nice but still needed polishing imo

"Agree here, my biggest problem is lark of clear goal/focus of the lovers comfort mod.

Currently, I plan to let lovers comfort grow and then split it on more focused mods, or if more focused mods appear (I hope) some functionality would go to them."

Lack of clear goals and focus you say ? well if I may be so bold, let me offer some observations. It certainly appears to me that your attempting to create a smooth and immersive feeling sex game within the sexis framework, achieving greater immersion by using dialogue instead of jarring and intrusive spells, and introducing the concept of "earning" new animations as a reward for working with the framework. So from the outside looking in, its doesn't appear that you have a lack of focus, rather that you might infact simply be attempting to put to much content into a single plugin.

For me at least I think It might infact be better to have the learning positions as a separate plugin that adds to lovers comfort, without dominating the feel of the mod ( there is a risk of it becoming like pokeballs, godda fuck em all!). Also, in addition to having "trainers" for sex positions, why not incorporate some of those sexy literature book mods, like the lusty argonian maid, or sultry argonian bard, and have them as sex position skill books ? with things like that there is easily enough content for a good mod there.

-edit "whoops -

3. Learn Lover's comfort - initially you are given only a single animation, observing others comfort might teach you a few new tricks.

Also learn by reading "Lusty Argonian Maid" or more adventurous players can get them self raped to learn.

Lovers comfort itself, as the name implies, might be better served focusing more on the immersive interactions with the npc spouse/partner, further expanded dialoge option, shit like that.

What would be truly epic is if you could use your clever little computer code speaking brain to devise a way of hooking into thye pre-existing romance options that exist in many of the better companion mods, like vilja, virconia, cerwiden, those lylvieve sisters, etc. . Kiss, hug, make out and foreplay animations being unlocked in response to increasing disposition.

Anyway, those are just my observations and thoughts, I hope they might be of some interest, or even use :)

Congratulations on conceiving a fantastic mod, and doing a excellent job of implementing it so far. Looking forward to what comes next.

Thank you.

Then I think more why I did the mod - is for fun, got bored by the vanilla game.

Where it going to evolve???? we will see.

Hey, i'm using this mod, great work, thanks for sharing! Works as intended for me but i have a few questions: 1. What's the fastest way to learn new anims? I'm already powerful so i can't get raped and breaking and sneaking in to the nights just to see other Npc's doing it isn't my thing really. And where can i find that Argonian maid book? 2. Do all Npc comfort each other? For example If i leave Serana in castle dawnguard  will she start comforting them? Kinda ruins the image for her.. 3. I really miss the female masturbation animation. Is it present in this mod? If not, is it possible to add it in, like if you are not around for a long time your spouse starts to comfort herself, and if you cheat on her then add to possibility of her finding a lover ( finding a lover just because you are not around (but faithful to your wife) saving the world is a bit cruel..  What would the children think? xD Thanks!

1. Easiest way to learn is to set learning probability to 100% and start shooting cupid arrows in all directions.

To find the books at console type "help lusty" you will see form ids of the books then type "player.additem XXXXXXX 1" where xxxxxx are replaced by formid

2. Not all NPC comfort each other but only those who are related - Lovers/Married/Courting (and some other relations)

3. Possibly w8 for updates  :shy:

I found this mod even more amusing! Just noticed it ran smoothly with the npcs within the bathing beauties suite! :D I wonder if another mod can extend on a place like that into a more refined brothel?

I am missing a good brothel too, but it is totally out of scope of the mod.

Balimund's potential love is...himself?  :-/

I married Balimund, and it says potential lover Balimund...

Live is hard, some discover that the spouse is gay, others that they are narcissists.

Every one is going to have his own story.

Naaa, it is bug, tnx

I appreciate your work but mod doesn't work properly for me. I have sexis working (tried many times with cupid and all the time worked) and i see the signal on the left top that lover's comfort is enabled, also i can see lover's comfort is active from mod configuration. However, when i say 'i need comfort' to my spouse or to my follower and sleep on a bed (at home or in tavern), nothing happens. Only i feel like rested. There is no animation. Besides, there is no sex for NPC. I couldn't figure out where problem is.

Focus. Focus. And focus some more.

What I mean by that is, what you include as part of LC itself, and what you separate out into its own mod, should be determined by the linearity of its relationship to LC, or lack thereof.

Your idea for a perk set to go with LC, for example, is best included in LC itself, as the two are directly inter-related.

Your idea for a mod that adds dynamic sex acts between bandits and forsworn (etc), while using LC, is not directly related to LC itself, and thus would be better made as an addition to LC rather than packed into LC itself.

Of course, this is just my opinion. I am not the yoda of modding. But hopefully, it helps somewhat.

can you make CHSBHC possible, every npc and aswell as my charactor has not walking/running animations, they are stuck with there arms out at their sides and there is no sex animation.

on a funny note, npc's still have face animations..."Belethor - Do ya got something to say?", hahaha

[edit] just found out that cbbe does not work ether....

can you make CHSBHC possible, every npc and aswell as my charactor has not walking/running animations, they are stuck with there arms out at their sides and there is no sex animation.

on a funny note, npc's still have face animations..."Belethor - Do ya got something to say?", hahaha

[edit] just found out that cbbe does not work ether....

Cbbe works, and so does CHSBHC.

You need to run FNIS or you have messed something else up.

-edit "whoops -

Thank you.

Then I think more why I did the mod - is for fun, got bored by the vanilla game.

Where it going to evolve???? we will see.

r />

blockquote>

1. Easiest way to learn is to set learning probability to 100% and start shooting cupid arrows in all directions.

To find the books at console type "help lusty" you will see form ids of the books then type "player.additem XXXXXXX 1" where xxxxxx are replaced by formid

2. Not all NPC comfort each other but only those who are related - Lovers/Married/Courting (and some other relations)

3. Possibly w8 for updates  :shy:

r />

I am missing a good brothel too, but it is totally out of scope of the mod.

Balimund's potential love is...himself?  :-/

I married Balimund, and it says potential lover Balimund...

Live is hard, some discover that the spouse is gay, others that they are narcissists.

Every one is going to have his own story.

Naaa, it is bug, tnx

Of course I am not asking you to take on this task also I just have hope for the future aha just what you have done is definitely a step in the right direction!

I appreciate your work but mod doesn't work properly for me. I have sexis working (tried many times with cupid and all the time worked) and i see the signal on the left top that lover's comfort is enabled, also i can see lover's comfort is active from mod configuration. However, when i say 'i need comfort' to my spouse or to my follower and sleep on a bed (at home or in tavern), nothing happens. Only i feel like rested. There is no animation. Besides, there is no sex for NPC. I couldn't figure out where problem is.

Try following troubleshooting section.

Focus. Focus. And focus some more.

What I mean by that is, what you include as part of LC itself, and what you separate out into its own mod, should be determined by the linearity of its relationship to LC, or lack thereof.

Your idea for a perk set to go with LC, for example, is best included in LC itself, as the two are directly inter-related.

Your idea for a mod that adds dynamic sex acts between bandits and forsworn (etc), while using LC, is not directly related to LC itself, and thus would be better made as an addition to LC rather than packed into LC itself.

Of course, this is just my opinion. I am not the yoda of modding. But hopefully, it helps somewhat.

Focusing is really difficult, have too many ideas.

What is more frustrating and puzzling is why there are so few SexiS plugins? with only one simple call it is possible to make actors have sex, no need to manage it.

as a result I am trying to fill in the gaps, that leads me out of focus.

can you add some random rape in bed with other  NPC when you sleep in tavern without your spouse

It is planned feature, possibly for next release, it is not going to be random, but more interactive and interesting.

I did exactly as explained in troubleshooting section. Sexis (cupid arrow, cupid heart) works well and Lover's Comfort seems working but as before there is no animation. Also for NPCs animations don't work.

I did exactly as explained in troubleshooting section. Sexis (cupid arrow, cupid heart) works well and Lover's Comfort seems working but as before there is no animation. Also for NPCs animations don't work.

Just to be sure: had you run BAT file and preformed clean save?

If yes, please PM me your debug log, after playing for some time with Lover's Comfort Enabled.

Can you both pages ("Settings" and "Status") at Lover's Comfort MCM?

As to why there are so few SexiS plugins:

I don't claim to know for a fact, but my impression based on observation is that everyone is still divided between the other, older, more widely known sex mods (like MLA, and things built off MLA primarily). SexiS is very stable, flexible, and easy to work with, but being fair, it only relatively recently became so. As you say, to appreciate the beauty of SexiS, you have to be a coder and actually take a look "under the hood", which I suppose may not occur to people who are actively working with an MLA-based system already.

We also have the rather unfortunate fact that cmod is still MIA, which doesn't do a lot for confidence in SexiS's lifespan. It works great now, but 1.9 broke it (and just about everything else), and someone else had to "fix" it to work with 1.9 again.

Long story short, cmod needs to come back, or someone needs to "officially" take over developing SexiS, so people have a reason to believe it's going to last. In the meantime, at least you know you aren't alone - Arrok's animation work with SexiS is great (it could well be the very early stages of Skyrim's own Daedra Sutra), and EternalBlack and Frdph are working away on the "other side" of the sex mod aspects (the beasty parts) using SexiS.

@Night-Sky

SexiS works fine even with the new 1.9.32 patch. The only problem is an outdated "message box" about wrong game version. This was already solved by a little SexiS' patch made by WaxenFigure (see SexiS thread).

@redneck2x.

Still an awesome work! Everything works fine, stable and bugfree. Thank you!