Lover's Comfort v2013-05-04 (SexiS)

a suggestion. 

After I tried to sneak past one of the forts held by bandits (one of those you take over when playing the civil wars quests) and first attacked by a pack of wolves immediately followed by bandits running out of the fort to see what was going on I had the thought of "what if this near death experience affected the arousal levels?". Etiher in the Post Traumatic Stress way where the PC and followers need some comfort or just "Man, all this blood Turns Me ON!!" (I think we can think of a few followers that fit that one)

So heres my suggestion, let time in combat multiply the arousal timer, or just add a small amount at the end, just not to much, so they dont get to horny just because they killed a random wolf. (which is why a multipler while in combat is the better idea, longer combat=more arousal. I just dont know how feasible it is)

Thank for good idea, many other things would also effect arousal in a future.

But currently I am focusing on bugfixing in existing content, need to make it more usable.

First time install. I no longer see the 'Status' section in MCM, it's completely blank 'Settings' still works though.

Add me as another one who have lost the Status section, only way I can get it back is by unclicking it in NMM, make a save, then reactivate it and continue from the new save. Of course, that resets all accumulated arousal and learned positions..

First time install. I no longer see the 'Status' section in MCM, it's completely blank 'Settings' still works though.

Yeah this happens for me too.

What I did to get it working again and keep my progress is.

Install update.

Start Skyrim and load your latest save game (Save A)

Now in game you should notice that the LC status/anims no longer work.

Save game to new slot and Exit  (Save B)

Disable LC from startup.

Start Skyrim load the new save and save again (Save B)

Then exit and re-enable LC.

Load the new save and save again.   (Save B)

But now load your old save without exitting skyrim. (Save A)

Check the MCM status and it should be working now.

Save this game and and play on.

This sounds tricky but for some reason it worked for me.

Heyo, had the exact same issue. Starting a new save seemed to fix it. The creator reffered me to the "Troubleshooting" section, but I was all too eager to start a new save.

Blank "Status" usually meaning that you have left over scripts either at /data/scripts or/and at game save.

So you need to run BAT file and then preform clean save, as described in troubleshooting section.

If it does not help, PM me you debug log (after trying to access "Status" and playing few SeixS animations), there might be a problem which I am not aware and can not recreate.

i relly wonder where in the data files arousal status is saved, so whenever we encounter this bug, we can safely export our stats (provided the file is not faulty)

Arousal data is saved in save game.

It can be hacked through console.

I will publish hacking tips after release on next version.

there's any console command to unlock all the sex position?

i reinstalled de mod and is very tedious learning my 22 positions again

You can disable "SexiS Control Override" and "Force known animations". 

So you will gain access to all animations, learning still will be working while you having fun.

Never heard before about Script Dragon.

Script Dragon is a skyrim extender engine, basicly it automaticly runs console commands and scripts for you. There used to be a lot of plugins for it, but since creation kit was released a big part of what script dragon allows to do now can be done via esp plugins with SKSE. It can be found here: http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/skyrim/scriptdragon/

I'm using some plugins that change leveling and weather settings(couldnt find any other overhaul with similar mechanics among the traditional mods), I think those plugins can be guilty of disappearing messages from Sexis/LC (animation learned, You catch an unfriendly gase etc).

Heyo, had the exact same issue. Starting a new save seemed to fix it. The creator reffered me to the "Troubleshooting" section, but I was all too eager to start a new save.

Clean save means that you start skyrim without LC, load your save, make a new save, and then enable LC again. If you use Wrye Bash I wrote a miniguide how to do that, it should be on page 7 or 8 of this thread.

what exactly happens when there is a message "you catch an unfriendly gase..." shows up?

i just got this after having DynaVision installed, great mod though kinda sad if i have to disable it =(

It's a LC thing, means that a npc in this cell wants to rape you. If you sleep in this cell you will get raped.

'Got a save I can pretty reliably create broken LC conditions on.

In case it's important: character is waaaay past the 127 days mark.

Install LC -> PC and every NPC now have -2 Arousal.

Any sex -> PC and involved NPCs now are at 254 Arousal (Note: 254 as an unsigned byte has excactly the same value as -2 as a signed byte - both are 1111 1110 in binary representation. Coincidence? Probably not!)

Hilarity ensues (as in: getting raped by your effected housecarls and followers every time you sleep).

A couple ingame days later: LC causes epic script lag (as in: mine an ore vein, nothing happens, 5min later you get teleported back to the vein and the animation plays. Also: with additional time allocated to Papyrus script execution via .ini-file, CPU load rises proportionally to allocation and FPS drops proportionally.)

Once the scripts start to mess up, LC also loses its Status-page functionality.

Clean saving, uninstalling LC and running the cleanup .bat solves it, but reinstalling LC will inevitably start the whole mess again.

My guess: you mixed up some data types in your code (unsigned vs signed integers) and/or some function/method causes uncaught variable overflow.

These then cause the script lag as LC's scripts are getting caught in an infinite loop, due to variables leaving the range of expected values.

As it is, this mod is pretty broken and a danger to savegame integrity (each "clean" save carries a risk of total failure :(). Sad, as your mod is far-and-wide the closest to a mature and responsible representation of sexuality. Please fix it, will you?

P.S.: oh, and it really wouldn't hurt to spell-check, the "unfriendly gase" just being a very noticeable example. "You notice a glint of undisguised violent lust in someone's eyes" would make a better rapist-warning ... and even better would be an option to turn those warnings OFF.

Also, if you want to delve further into the non-consentual areas ... can you please make those OPTIONAL? Or even turn them into an add-on? There's already enough of mods that offer these kinds of functionality anyway, and while the idea to add reasons, motivations and triggers to these is probably a good one, it's straying quite a bit from this mod's original purpose. IMHO, of course.

That being said ... Thank you for all your work so far.

oh i see, yes i just got raped by my follower (yes finally!), but she assumes the male position =(

can you make females rapist assume cowgirl position as a default animation?

LC causes epic script lag (as in: mine an ore vein, nothing happens, 5min later you get teleported back to the vein and the animation plays. Also: with additional time allocated to Papyrus script execution via .ini-file, CPU load rises proportionally to allocation and FPS drops proportionally.)

oh i see, i posted a script lag in a Sex Addict's thread, but seems like this is the main problem, i also experience this issue for quite sometime now, any form of input to change animation (from any mods, so far) is lagged out for quite sometime, even undressing takes around 1 second for each part of equipment

edit : script lag still happens after clean save, so basically the save file already damaged..?

'Got a save I can pretty reliably create broken LC conditions on.

In case it's important: character is waaaay past the 127 days mark.

Install LC -> PC and every NPC now have -2 Arousal.

Any sex -> PC and involved NPCs now are at 254 Arousal (Note: 254 as an unsigned byte has excactly the same value as -2 as a signed byte - both are 1111 1110 in binary representation. Coincidence? Probably not!)

Hilarity ensues (as in: getting raped by your effected housecarls and followers every time you sleep).

A couple ingame days later: LC causes epic script lag (as in: mine an ore vein, nothing happens, 5min later you get teleported back to the vein and the animation plays. Also: with additional time allocated to Papyrus script execution via .ini-file, CPU load rises proportionally to allocation and FPS drops proportionally.)

Once the scripts start to mess up, LC also loses its Status-page functionality.

Clean saving, uninstalling LC and running the cleanup .bat solves it, but reinstalling LC will inevitably start the whole mess again.

My guess: you mixed up some data types in your code (unsigned vs signed integers) and/or some function/method causes uncaught variable overflow.

These then cause the script lag as LC's scripts are getting caught in an infinite loop, due to variables leaving the range of expected values.

As it is, this mod is pretty broken and a danger to savegame integrity (each "clean" save carries a risk of total failure :(). Sad, as your mod is far-and-wide the closest to a mature and responsible representation of sexuality. Please fix it, will you?

P.S.: oh, and it really wouldn't hurt to spell-check, the "unfriendly gase" just being a very noticeable example. "You notice a glint of undisguised violent lust in someone's eyes" would make a better rapist-warning ... and even better would be an option to turn those warnings OFF.

Also, if you want to delve further into the non-consentual areas ... can you please make those OPTIONAL? Or even turn them into an add-on? There's already enough of mods that offer these kinds of functionality anyway, and while the idea to add reasons, motivations and triggers to these is probably a good one, it's straying quite a bit from this mod's original purpose. IMHO, of course.

That being said ... Thank you for all your work so far.

You are right about overflowed signed byte, it should cause a sporadic Arousal level.

But it should not cause a lags or/and telepotations.

Arousal is not condition for any loop so it does not causes any thing looping and legging.

LC always uses offender and defender actor position to start sex, so if even there is lag, and you moved to another cell, your updated locations would be used.

Event that triggers sex is OnSleepStop(), not mining, some other problem/conflict is hiding here.

Are you using so other SexiS/SA mod?

PM me your debug log, it might help.

Going to release new version soon.

oh i see, yes i just got raped by my follower (yes finally!), but she assumes the male position =(

can you make females rapist assume cowgirl position as a default animation?

LC causes epic script lag (as in: mine an ore vein, nothing happens, 5min later you get teleported back to the vein and the animation plays. Also: with additional time allocated to Papyrus script execution via .ini-file, CPU load rises proportionally to allocation and FPS drops proportionally.)

oh i see, i posted a script lag in a Sex Addict's thread, but seems like this is the main problem, i also experience this issue for quite sometime now, any form of input to change animation (from any mods, so far) is lagged out for quite sometime, even undressing takes around 1 second for each part of equipment

edit : script lag still happens after clean save, so basically the save file already damaged..?

Yes, added rapist option at MCM at my dev version.

PM me your debug log.

i'm having a problem with this mod, any help will be appreciated

after sneaking in someone's house and watching them go at it, they just stand around and do nothing after completing the animation, they won't even do their scheduled task, just stand and look stupid, its like their ai has been turned off

after i use cleanup option in sexis config they move about and do their task again, but same thing happens when i sneak into their house or any other npc's house.

after sneaking in someone's house and watching them go at it, they just stand around and do nothing after completing the animation, they won't even do their scheduled task, just stand and look stupid, its like their ai has been turned off

after i use cleanup option in sexis config they move about and do their task again, but same thing happens when i sneak into their house or any other npc's house.

I had this problem. Do you have the Random sex plugin installed?

If so I moved that esp under Lovers comfort, and it seemed to fix the problem.

I had this problem. Do you have the Random sex plugin installed?

If so I moved that esp under Lovers comfort, and it seemed to fix the problem.

Yes, it is a big problem, related to SexiS. It some times does not clean actors properly.

It can happen with any SexiS mod, if you leave area before animation is finished.

LC actually does a lot of house keeping to prevent that situation, but some times it fails.

In that case:

1. Open magic menu and find "Lover's Cleanup" spell, fire it on the actors, this should fix the problem.

OR

2. Use clean up in SexiS menu, as you already did

OR only if both above methods failed.

3. open a console, touch NPC with mouse and type "recycleactor" this would reset NPC.

love!!! I love love love this mod!! thank you for making it!

My only major issue with this is.... Earlier today my dad almost walked in on my elves fucking. you should fix that :D

I also have a few suggestions!

Maybe you could make the "spouse cheating" thing optional? Some of us don't have cuckold fetishes, and I'd like to think my sweet spouse would be loyal enough to not cheat on me.

And as for the gore fetish thing someone suggested earlier.. I can understand that for some NPCs, but i'd be a little uncomfortable if everyone in Skyrim got a hard-on from guts and blood.

love!!! I love love love this mod!! thank you for making it!

My only major issue with this is.... Earlier today my dad almost walked in on my elves fucking. you should fix that :D

I also have a few suggestions!

Maybe you could make the "spouse cheating" thing optional? Some of us don't have cuckold fetishes, and I'd like to think my sweet spouse would be loyal enough to not cheat on me.

And as for the gore fetish thing someone suggested earlier.. I can understand that for some NPCs, but i'd be a little uncomfortable if everyone in Skyrim got a hard-on from guts and blood.

About your dad almost walking in:

My strategy is to make quick saves REDICULOUSLY frequently. Parents come in? F9.

A lot of cool suggestions coming in. After using realistic needs and disease I have to sleep a lot and it gets bothersome to have sex every time you go to sleep. My guy is dying from hunger and thirst but the first thing he does when he wakes up is fuck (talk about priorities xD)! I would love if the spouse behaved like other followers (sex triggers only after dialog, maybe even the spouse can decline when he/she is not aroused).

Posted new update v20130405.

Not much new content, but a lot of improvements, fixes to existing one, based on your feedback.

Arousal now can be adjusted to game play style.

I will soon post how it works in documentation section.

I am very unhappy about many people reporting blank "Status" page, I can not recreate the problem and it will not fix itself.

So PM me or post here you debug logs, after trying to access status page and using other LC functionally.

Not much new content, but a lot of improvements, fixes to existing one, based on your feedback.

I am very unhappy about many people reporting blank "Status" page, I can not recreate the problem and it will not fix itself.

So PM me or post here you debug logs, after trying to access status page and using other LC functionally.

so i guess, the 127 days arousal glitch/bug is fixed?

A lot of cool suggestions coming in. After using realistic needs and disease I have to sleep a lot and it gets bothersome to have sex every time you go to sleep. My guy is dying from hunger and thirst but the first thing he does when he wakes up is fuck (talk about priorities xD)! I would love if the spouse behaved like other followers (sex triggers only after dialog, maybe even the spouse can decline when he/she is not aroused).

If your spouse is current follower the behavior should be same as followers through dialogue, it was made for a reason that travelling with spouse and having sex each time PC goes sleep is annoying  :lol:.

how can i see my debug logs? sorry still a newbie in skyrim folder

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791993

so i guess, the 127 days arousal glitch/bug is fixed?

Yes, see version history.

Thanks for update redneck2x.

For some reason "Lover's Magika Rate" and "Lover's Stamina Rate" effects have the same description "Magica regenerates 5% faster" in-game. Checked them in TES5Edit and looks like effects are fine by themselves, could be a game bug. Maybe you should just merge these effects into one.

- Fixed sex scenes now arousing PC, need LOS

- Added naked NPCs arouse PC, need LOS
Did I miss something, what's LOS?

​+1 if PC sees naked NPC or If NPC sees naked PC. +2 if they have opposite sex.

Wait, what about lesbian/gay PC? There should be "PC same sex arousal" option in MCM. :D

P.S. One more question. Does LC actually require Apr 1 SexiS "update"? I'm asking because those unofficial "fixes" break Defeated plugin completely (at least for me).

This is an awesome mod! Some bugs I found:

- Walking around naked raises the PC's arousal as well. This is not very good as I seemed to have gotten 82 arousal in the span of around 10 min after last sleeping with my spouse.

- The highest visible arousal is 127. But the counter keeps going afterwords. I came to my PC's home with a 127 score, and after five sex scenes the arousal number finally dropped to 114. Maybe cap arousal at 50?

- When sleeping with someone on a bed with posts around it and wooden decorations above between the posts (not sure how to describe it), you will get stuck on the bed and unable to leave it.

The "blank" page should be a MCM bug, it happens with many other mods that uses MCM from what i have experienced so far.

I am not sure, MCM "blank" page only a symptom, the problem is that some script becomes inaccessible or crashes.

Thanks for update redneck2x.

For some reason "Lover's Magika Rate" and "Lover's Stamina Rate" effects have the same description "Magica regenerates 5% faster" in-game. Checked them in TES5Edit and looks like effects are fine by themselves, could be a game bug. Maybe you should just merge these effects into one.

- Fixed sex scenes now arousing PC, need LOS

- Added naked NPCs arouse PC, need LOS
Did I miss something, what's LOS?

e>

​+1 if PC sees naked NPC or If NPC sees naked PC. +2 if they have opposite sex.

Wait, what about lesbian/gay PC? There should be "PC same sex arousal" option in MCM. :D

P.S. One more question. Does LC actually require Apr 1 SexiS "update"? I'm asking because those unofficial "fixes" break Defeated plugin completely (at least for me).

Tnx for update, I will fix it.

LOS is line of site, as @Lusty Housecarl told, you should not get aroused through walls.

It is highly recommended to use last version from 01/04/2013, it contain important patches, that is why I had removed mine patches from LC package.

This is an awesome mod! Some bugs I found:

- Walking around naked raises the PC's arousal as well. This is not very good as I seemed to have gotten 82 arousal in the span of around 10 min after last sleeping with my spouse.

- The highest visible arousal is 127. But the counter keeps going afterwords. I came to my PC's home with a 127 score, and after five sex scenes the arousal number finally dropped to 114. Maybe cap arousal at 50?

- When sleeping with someone on a bed with posts around it and wooden decorations above between the posts (not sure how to describe it), you will get stuck on the bed and unable to leave it.

- Strange, that should not happen, naked PC should not self arouse.

- Arousal min is -2 and max 127. Each sex should reduce arousal by 10. It looks likes something strange is ticking your arousal up. You can scale it down by "Exposure multiplier", set it to 0.1.  What armor your followers are wearing? I suspect that LC thinks that they are naked.

- positioning going to be problem for long time.

My follower at the time Odon was wearing his default outfit. It's possible the game considered him naked due to the default outfit being hidden from the accessible inventory, I'm not sure. I'll keep an eye on it. But I did see my arousal climb from 82 to 127 over the span of two minutes, with Odon remaining on 'wait here' at the beginning of the dungeon out of line of sight, while I was fighting a Draugr Deathlord for a long time. Maybe the deathlord was considered naked?