1 hour ago, loen999 said:

I am guessing this is just the new way to spawn NPC, but all other like faces is the same as before if i am not wrong.

Correct.

157B6=EBCC_LCharFemaleSettler >>157B6=EBCC_LvlFemaleSettler >> Chooses random in list >> EBCCWorkshopNPCFemaleSettler XX

might have that out of order! LOL

It basically how normal NPC's are spawned.

If I want captives to spawn wearing clothes and armor (from a suitably kinky list I devised) I thought I would just have to:

copy  EBCC_CaptiveOutfit_Female to a new mod as override

add a new Item entry to that which is a leveled list

populate the leveled list with naughty clothes from various mods

should that work?

EDIT

Just looked at the script just now and saw that this outfit is only applied to mat-captives, maybe I got oddly lucky before when testing and got mat-captives instead of cross-captives which is why I thought it was working.

What I like to do is add a list of items like vtaw's torn clothes, some leatherwear, heavily zapped honest abe items, some old sunjeong ffo items, all kinds of things a captive might be wearing or half wearing while tied up. Instead of just naked.

Could I request we get something like a EBCC_CaptiveDressUp_gender outfit which is applied when EBCC_CaptiveOutfit_gender is not? Just so we can put fun things like that on captives instead of just nudes

Edited by NotKinkyEnough
47 minutes ago, markdf said:

Sometimes captives that have been crucified don't activate or speak, and I can't find a way to free them. Is there a way to resolve this when it happens?

I was getting tons of bugs with captives who were crucified, like freeing them but perpetually having them levitate into the air and keep screaming even though they'd been freed. However, the MCM settings for this mod allow you to deselect CRX from the captive options, and doing that fixed everything. I still have CRX installed, but I don't have it applied by this mod. And all is well now :)

Post script: plus the spikes and ropes often lingered in the air long after the crosses vanished, making me markfordelete/disable them manually. So it's really just simpler to unselect CRX in the MCM.

Edited by Karna5
12 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I was getting tons of bugs with captives who were crucified, like freeing them but perpetually having them levitate into the air and keep screaming even though they'd been freed. However, the MCM settings for this mod allow you to deselect CRX from the captive options, and doing that fixed everything. I still have CRX installed, but I don't have it applied by this mod. And all is well now :)

Post script: plus the spikes and ropes often lingered in the air long after the crosses vanished, making me markfordelete/disable them manually. So it's really just simpler to unselect CRX in the MCM.

Have the same issue. 

Next version of the mod will handle CRX crosses differently.  The devices won't have the CRX scripts on them, so all those timer bugs won't happen and the ropes/spikes won't hang around after the cross is de-spawned.  It's a little bit labor intensive to implement so it will be a couple of days.

In the meantime I have found that setting the crosses to only have ropes in CRX's MCM gets rid of most of these issues.  Spikes and blood cause a lot of problems with CRX.

Sometimes not seeing captives I've released and sent to work for me back at settlement. 1 in like 5 have shown up. Could be my setup but just mentioning otherwise, no major issues, and as I said before it is a welcome addition to the game. Sorry for the 'quote posts' I wasn't familiar with the forum and messed up. Anyway, thank you!

Crosses look positively creepy in the fog. Love it!ScreenShot0.thumb.png.71d59cfd02710687881b48826b579339.png

Edited by swsjr

Started new playthrough with new version of Captives. Hope its isolated bug but first captive I freed  at camp west of 111 I was not able to change Looksmenu.  Face features appeared to be changeable but cant change hair style nor color. I have always changed my female settlers in previous version. Wonder if any new changes affect it ?

2 hours ago, bury02128 said:

Started new playthrough with new version of Captives. Hope its isolated bug but first captive I freed  at camp west of 111 I was not able to change Looksmenu.  Face features appeared to be changeable but cant change hair style nor color. I have always changed my female settlers in previous version. Wonder if any new changes affect it ?

It's due to the changes made in the newer version.

I've tried the latest version (0.94) today and I like the options that have been added (like the "follower-commands").
It's sometimes a bit difficult to find the right distance between player and freed captive to give a command or talk to them (particularly because they seldom stand still, just like almost all other NPC), but I guess that comes with practice.

From what I experienced the equipment system works as supposed. That needs a closer look to be sure, though.
(problem is that I don't really care. I equip them with what I found when I freed them and don't care much about that stuff and whether they keep or lose it :D )

What I observed is some change in their actual behaviour and "performance".
With the version I played before (0.92) I had the impression the freed captives has been a bit better in combat and didn't die as easy as they do now.
In fact I never lost a freed captive in 0.92.
They rather were a great support to raid locations that I couldn't clean alone.

Now they die like flies in a thunderstorm (I lost two to some standard wild dogs, even though they've been equipped with some rather powerful shotguns and also armoured).
And I also have the impression as if they'd be a bit..."lethargic", overall.

They often sit down while I am looting some stuff and then need very long to get into move and follow me as I am progressing through the dungeon.
So, I can't take care about them if they run into some enemies.
Some I wasn't even able to find, because they just ran somewhere far away from me.
I only knew they probably went missing in action because they weren't there any more when I left the building.

Anyway, this is no complaint but just an observation of what feels like a change in the game/mod mechanics to me.
And actually it makes sense that someone who just jumped off a cross isn't turning into a level 60 fighter in the blink of an eye.
So, it probably is intended. And all is good.

All in all:
Well done again!
And Thank You!

1 hour ago, JonX67 said:

With the version I played before (0.92) I had the impression the freed captives has been a bit better in combat and didn't die as easy as they do now.
In fact I never lost a freed captive in 0.92.
They rather were a great support to raid locations that I couldn't clean alone.

This is a bug, the settlers are supposed to be Protected, meaning only the player can kill them.  I looked into it, and it turns out the Protected flag from the NPCs in the leveled lists was not getting applied to the spawned NPCs, even though I had the "Use Base Data" flag set in the Template options.  You have to un-check "Use Base Data" and explicitly set the NPC to Protected.  I'll upload a fix soon.  In the meantime, it doesn't actually hurt anything if one of the freed settlers dies, it's just not what I intended.

51 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is a bug, the settlers are supposed to be Protected, meaning only the player can kill them.  I looked into it, and it turns out the Protected flag from the NPCs in the leveled lists was not getting applied to the spawned NPCs, even though I had the "Use Base Data" flag set in the Template options.  You have to un-check "Use Base Data" and explicitly set the NPC to Protected.  I'll upload a fix soon.  In the meantime, it doesn't actually hurt anything if one of the freed settlers dies, it's just not what I intended.

Would it be a big deal to have a toggle for protection once they are in a settlement? Getting ready for a new game that is pretty lethal and while it's not viable to have followers not be protected (they'd of course die in 2 seconds otherwise), it might be nice to have the possibility for a settlement to get wiped out during a raid. (I have a mod that makes settlers run rather than fight.)

If it's a big deal never mind, just a thought. ?

59 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is a bug, ....

In that case I'm glad I mentioned it.
I wonder why no-one else has before.

Maybe because it really isn't a big deal and doesn't hurt (except the killed captive, of course) and actually feels rather realistic.

Thanks for the explanation anyway.

New Version 0.95 Uploaded

• CRX devices spawned by this mod no longer have scripts. Actors on the devices will scale properly and will not get stuck in animations. Ropes and spikes will be removed when the actor is freed or when the cross despawns.
  • Added EBCC_DeviceOutfit_Male and EBCC_DeviceOutfit_Female outfits for Captives bound to devices. They are empty by default and are for users who want to add their own clothes to the Captives.  These are different than the EBCC_CaptiveOutfit_Male and EBCC_CaptiveOutfit_Female, so you can have separate outfits for captives on devices and captives tied up on the ground.
  • Fixed captives not being set as Protected

The big change of course is the CRX fixes.  This was kind of a pain, but it's worth it as they had so many issues.  The crosses spawned by this mod still respect the CRX MCM settings for ropes and spikes, so you can control that aspect.  However, the blood, flavor animation, and voice options have no effect on them. 

Note that this change only affects crosses spawned by this mod.  This is not a patch to the CRX mod itself, and devices built in settlements are unchanged.

First, thank you very much for this MOD, it is essential in my game.
Second ... How can I change or assign new clothes to the captives? In the update you talk about "EBCC_DeviceOutfit_Female", but where do I find it? How do I modify it? I am a bit confused about this.

1 hour ago, Canolais said:

First, thank you very much for this MOD, it is essential in my game.
Second ... How can I change or assign new clothes to the captives? In the update you talk about "EBCC_DeviceOutfit_Female", but where do I find it? How do I modify it? I am a bit confused about this.

This is how I would do it.

Let's say I want the captives to wear ASA clothes. So in my mod organizer I create the following rule:

CommonwealthCaptives.esp should be loaded after ASA.esp

Open both mods in FO4Edit.
We set ASA as CommonwealthCaptives master.
Go to "Outfit" in CommonwealthCaptives and, in "EBCC_DeviceOutfit_female" we add any ASA clothes.

1.png.8bc3a8054f1325bb26242554b1892846.png

In this case we put a black thong.

Save and test.

1664630032_Capturadepantalla2021-06-2413_12_02.png.4cf692cf3e69444b2dc0621710de765f.png

Edited by JBpy
1 hour ago, JBpy said:

This is how I would do it.

Let's say I want the captives to wear ASA clothes. So in my mod organizer I create the following rule:

CommonwealthCaptives.esp should be loaded after ASA.esp

Open both mods in FO4Edit.
We set ASA as CommonwealthCaptives master.
Go to "Outfit" in CommonwealthCaptives and, in "EBCC_DeviceOutfit_female" we add any ASA clothes.

1.png.8bc3a8054f1325bb26242554b1892846.png

In this case we put a black thong.

Save and test.

1664630032_Capturadepantalla2021-06-2413_12_02.png.4cf692cf3e69444b2dc0621710de765f.png

Muchas gracias!!!! ... Thank you!! When I have a son I will name him JBpy

39 minutes ago, Canolais said:

Muchas gracias!!!! ... Thank you!! When I have a son I will name him JBpy

Now that I think about it, you would have to do this every time there is an update, so it would be better to do a patch, but oh well, it's something you do in a couple of minutes.

De nada. By your avatar you are either Paraguayan or Chilean. I am Uruguayan. Just let me know if you need help with FO4Edit.?

Hace 11 minutos, JBpy dijo:

Ahora que lo pienso, tendrías que hacer esto cada vez que haya una actualización, así que sería mejor hacer un parche, pero bueno, es algo que haces en un par de minutos.

De nada. Por tu avatar eres paraguayo o chileno. Yo soy uruguayo. Solo avíseme si necesita ayuda con FO4Edit.?

Soy de Chile.... Solo tengo una duda de FO4Edit y no es con este mod, pero si lo sabes te estaría agradecido: Hay un calzado (Del mod IceStorm Shoes) que los tacones suenan horriblemente fuerte. Sé que se debe eliminar una línea de footsteps, pero no sé cuál es ¿Tienes una idea?
Un abrazo!

Edited by Canolais

Hi, I love the mod, THANKS ?

it's much nicer to get into invaders' camps with him, for me the game was more interesting. ?

I have a request, my machine can't run AAF animations and I end up not enjoying much of what I have here in LL, but I really wanted to have this mod in the game.

Is it possible a version of it that doesn't depend on the AAF and for example uses the same dark scenes from Hookers of the Commonwealth in place of the animations?
This would make the mod possible for me and others of simpler machines to take advantage of this amazing mod.

By the way, do you mind if I translate to Brazilian Portuguese? I only do the translation that depends on the original mod without further modifications.

Detail,
I can continue using it with the AAF installed but without ever choosing the option to return the favor, but if it is possible to load the mod without the AAF it would be great.

Edited by urbanoantigo