6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Glad you are enjoying the mod :)

There is a limit of 6 captives per cell.  So the potential max number of captives in a dungeon depends on how many cells it has.  Most interior spaces are one giant cell, but it varies.

I see... I guess a location that has an exterior and an interior section count as two cells, right? (like Back Street Apparel, that I just left with 7 freed captives following me from it)

5 hours ago, JonX67 said:

I see... I guess a location that has an exterior and an interior section count as two cells, right? (like Back Street Apparel, that I just left with 7 freed captives following me from it)

Correct. Regardless of location, an interior cell is a seprate cell. And the 6 Captive per cell limit doesn't always work. For example, I have around 30 Raiders in Andrew Station and occasionally can leave with 7 or 8 Captives. I chalk that up to it having a room bound and so many Raiders.

Backstreet Apparel I have got up to 8. 2 at the front door, 2 with Clutch, 2 on the stairs and 2 upstairs. That's with the settings at 100% of course. LOL But generally it does limit them to 6...ish.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Correct. Regardless of location, an interior cell is a seprate cell. And the 6 Captive per cell limit doesn't always work. For example, I have around 30 Raiders in Andrew Station and occasionally can leave with 7 or 8 Captives. I chalk that up to it having a room bound and so many Raiders.

Backstreet Apparel I have got up to 8. 2 at the front door, 2 with Clutch, 2 on the stairs and 2 upstairs. That's with the settings at 100% of course. LOL But generally it does limit them to 6...ish.

Thanks for the confirmation!
And allright then, guess I'll leave my settings as they are or I'd have to build even more beds and roofs and crops for the poor guys :D

There is a workbench modification that can be added to glasses and goggles that gives you friend, foe, and corpse visuals by making them glow different colors in the dark. Unfortunately,  this doesn't seem to work with your captives, which makes them very hard to find in the dark, especially when they are behind stuff or up on high places. 

Is it possible that your placed captives could be configured to glow as well. I just know I'm missing more than I'm finding.:cold_sweat:

Thank you.

3 hours ago, carlj67 said:

There is a workbench modification that can be added to glasses and goggles that gives you friend, foe, and corpse visuals by making them glow different colors in the dark. Unfortunately,  this doesn't seem to work with your captives, which makes them very hard to find in the dark, especially when they are behind stuff or up on high places. 

Is it possible that your placed captives could be configured to glow as well. I just know I'm missing more than I'm finding.:cold_sweat:

Thank you.

Works for me. :)

769801284_Fallout4Screenshot2021_05.03-17_06_53_25.thumb.png.279a8a8b345667025f0fbf52700f62bb.png

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Works for me. :)

Reveal hidden contents

769801284_Fallout4Screenshot2021_05.03-17_06_53_25.thumb.png.279a8a8b345667025f0fbf52700f62bb.png

Works if the captive is on a cross, but my kneeling captives  are all unlit. Haven't seen any others,  so I don't know if they are lit or not. 

1 hour ago, carlj67 said:

Works if the captive is on a cross, but my kneeling captives  are all unlit. Haven't seen any others,  so I don't know if they are lit or not. 

Not for me. All Captives are lit regardless of position/furniture. As long as any NPC is not hostile to the PC they will light as "friend", that's how the friend magic effect works.

512162396_Fallout4Screenshot2021_05.03-17_06_21_07.png.52f9572d045ba238866fb57db19fd7b3.png

Now, IF a Captive takes damage from the PC, they will be hostile for awhile. You can see this by applying the Friend and Foe targeting to the same glasses and poking one a few times to piss them off. They'll turn from blue to red.

What was the reason released captives would not participate in Violate scenarios along with the Player? Seems like a good feature actually. Otherwise a scenario could occur that they walk around you idly while you get violated.

17 minutes ago, gooser said:

What was the reason released captives would not participate in Violate scenarios along with the Player? Seems like a good feature actually. Otherwise a scenario could occur that they walk around you idly while you get violated.

If you have followers can be violated turned on, they will be violated along with the player.

If you mean captives that are told to get out of here, well.. they should be booking it to Diamond City and are no longer followers.

8 hours ago, gooser said:

Yeah that's not intentional, that change was only meant to guarantee that unreleased captives couldn't get pulled into Violate scenarios.  For some reason I can't recall any more, when I first built the mod I put the AAF_ActorLocked keyword on the freed captives, which now prevents Violate from involving them.  I'm going to make a minor update to the mod later this weekend and I'll take that out.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yeah that's not intentional, that change was only meant to guarantee that unreleased captives couldn't get pulled into Violate scenarios.  For some reason I can't recall any more, when I first built the mod I put the AAF_ActorLocked keyword on the freed captives, which now prevents Violate from involving them.  I'm going to make a minor update to the mod later this weekend and I'll take that out.

Thanks Ego!

New Version 0.93 Uploaded

• Freed captives who are following the player are now commandable and will ignore friendly fire
  • This mod's captive faction is now friends with Start Me Up's Raider factions if Start Me Up is installed.  No longer needs an external patch.
  • Cleaned up some unused hair headparts in a few NPCs - had no effect, but generated CK warnings
  • Removed AAF_ActorBusy keyword from freed captives that are following the player, so other mods like Violate, Harassment, Spectators, etc, can affect them
  • Increased the size of the tracking array for furniture coordinates.  Should reduce the instances where two items are spawned on the same spot.

hello Ego
thanks for the update

little question :
I have a little problem with your mod and the female characters generated
indeed all the female characters in your mod have the "brown face" bug! but the female npc's in the game no !.

is there a way in your mod's esp to point a textures folder like for example:
Materials \ Actors \ character \ basehumanfemale \ basehumanfemaleskinhead.bgsm
or
textures \ Actors \ Character \ BaseHumanFemale \ femalehead_d.dds?

cordially

3 hours ago, hkheungL said:

indeed all the female characters in your mod have the "brown face" bug! but the female npc's in the game no !.

This is caused by HD face textures.  What face texture pack are you using and did you install it before or after installing Commonwealth Captives?

For what it's worth: the NPCs in this mod have the "is chargen preset" flag enabled, which means the game dynamically generates their face textures.  The mod therefore does not include face textures for them.

25 minutes ago, hkheungL said:

hello Ego 

i use this mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37180

+

fusion girl 1.80

your mod is installed after

What I was really asking was whether the texture mods had been installed later in time than Commonwealth Captives.

The brown-face bug happens due to mismatched texture types (DXT3 when they should be DXT1) or wrong sizes (using NPCs with 1K textures when your base textures in Data\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\ are the vanilla 512K size).  As I said, the actors in this mod do not include face textures, and are set as "is chargen preset" so they should not need them.

There is nothing more I can do to prevent this problem, you will have to figure out why the combination of texture / replacer / unique player / etc mods is causing this.

19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.93 Uploaded

• Freed captives who are following the player are now commandable and will ignore friendly fire
  • This mod's captive faction is now friends with Start Me Up's Raider factions if Start Me Up is installed.  No longer needs an external patch.
  • Cleaned up some unused hair headparts in a few NPCs - had no effect, but generated CK warnings
  • Removed AAF_ActorBusy keyword from freed captives that are following the player, so other mods like Violate, Harassment, Spectators, etc, can affect them
  • Increased the size of the tracking array for furniture coordinates.  Should reduce the instances where two items are spawned on the same spot.

im using pregnancy mods no way for them to be randomly pregnant is there when you find them?

4 hours ago, nightshad said:

im using pregnancy mods no way for them to be randomly pregnant is there when you find them?

Play around with LooksMenu's bodygen configuration. You can make it so that there's a random chance for any female NPCs to have pregnancy body morphs applied when they're added to the cell. Of course, these will be "permanently pregnant," not dynamically pregnant from the perspective of FPE(R). If they later become actually pregnant, the belly morphs will be additive,.. but it works well enough for me.

53 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

whenever I can be bothered, I might post a merge addon between CCaptives and WDF (and ROF)

that would be wounderful tbh INvictusblade :)  thank you very much for concedering it >< im sorry for bugging you about it ><

EGO, I am enjoying this mod a lot. It's turning out to be a better way to staff my settlements then waiting for other mods, but I am experiencing a couple of problems.

Earlier in this tread I mentioned that some captives are not glowing when viewed thru enhanced optics. I've done more testing, and it appears to be an intermittent problem.  Some glow, and some don't. But another issue is presenting itself. When I send the non-glowing captives to distant settlements, they never arrive.

Recently, I attacked the supply depot ( I forget the name ) south of Sunshine Tidings  Co-op. I found 5 captives, some on furniture,  some not. None were glowing.  I freed all of them, and sent each to Costal Cottage. None of them arrived. Ever. I waited days. I ve also sent captives to settlements in Far Harbor, same result.

I can't tell if there is something wrong in the creation of non-glowing captives that is causing  them to maybe purge, like when they change clothes,  or maybe there is a limit to how far they will travel.  

Any suggestions  on what to try?

5 hours ago, carlj67 said:

Earlier in this tread I mentioned that some captives are not glowing when viewed thru enhanced optics.

What mod are these optics from?  Most likely the actors aren't glowing because of some faction or relationship condition not being met.  Of course I can't tell what unless I know what mod they are from.

5 hours ago, carlj67 said:

I freed all of them, and sent each to Costal Cottage. None of them arrived. Ever. I waited days. I ve also sent captives to settlements in Far Harbor, same result.

If you fast travel to the settlement and go into workshop mode, does it show the expected number of "People" in the top left?  The missing settlers thing happens with vanilla settlers too.  Unassigned settlers can be hard to find.  Build a bell and use that to see if you can gather them.