On 10/7/2020 at 1:09 PM, izzyknows said:

@EgoBallistic So far so good. Snatched 4 from Revere Satellite all at once! Had a whole heard following on that one! LOL

I did have to change the format of EBCC_protectedEquipmentData.xml cause I use an old version of AAF. But other than that.. working great so far!! :)

@izzyknows Can you explain what did you change and how did you change the XML file? I am also using an older AAF and Captives not working for me. 

10 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

If AAF isn't failing to load, you don't need to edit the xml.

I see. AAF is working because I could call the AAF menu from my Home button. MCM is working and I can see Commonwealth Captives in MCM menu but it says Plugin is missing. I can see the Captives files and folders in the mod folder. I'm reading so many good stuff about this mod but can't get it to run. It's killing me..... My versions are Fallout 4 - 1.10.138 / F4SE - 0.6.17 / LooksMenu - 1.6.16 / MCM 1.37.  Any hints of help would be great.

7 hours ago, rar1492 said:

I have had good luck using this mod to bypass the form version check. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/42497

I am currently using version 1.10.130 with the current mods and is works so far.

Also, I just deleted the EBCC_protectedEquipmentData.xml file, it is just an shell file with no entries. The mod doesn't seem to miss it.

OMG. A few of my mods that didn't load just started to load also. This is an awesome find. Thanks @rar1492! I know it's not a perfect solution but if it works for Captives, I'm happy for now. ?

On 5/9/2021 at 12:32 AM, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.93 Uploaded

• Freed captives who are following the player are now commandable and will ignore friendly fire
  • This mod's captive faction is now friends with Start Me Up's Raider factions if Start Me Up is installed.  No longer needs an external patch.
  • Cleaned up some unused hair headparts in a few NPCs - had no effect, but generated CK warnings
  • Removed AAF_ActorBusy keyword from freed captives that are following the player, so other mods like Violate, Harassment, Spectators, etc, can affect them
  • Increased the size of the tracking array for furniture coordinates.  Should reduce the instances where two items are spawned on the same spot.

Thanks for the update!
The "Commandable"- option sounds very interesting! :)

Is it safe to uninstall version 0.92
and install 0.93 mid-game?

I've an issue with a saved captive that I sent to a settlement.

Sent them to a settlement, and then visited it, to find them walking around naked save a neck rope.

I checked their inventory, and they had an outfit. So I equipped the outfit and removed the neck rope.

Left, came back a couple days later. They were naked again, with the outfit unequipped and a new neck rope in their inventory.

Noticed similar behavior in the past, but took the time to confirm it is happening to the same npc this time around.

On 5/14/2021 at 12:31 PM, dewguru said:

I've an issue with a saved captive that I sent to a settlement.

Sent them to a settlement, and then visited it, to find them walking around naked save a neck rope.

I checked their inventory, and they had an outfit. So I equipped the outfit and removed the neck rope.

Left, came back a couple days later. They were naked again, with the outfit unequipped and a new neck rope in their inventory.

Noticed similar behavior in the past, but took the time to confirm it is happening to the same npc this time around.

Yeah.. that's normal for me too. "Seems" every time you leave a settlement or send a captive to a settlement the script runs on all of them. Ending up with 90+% of them reverting back to the rope bindings over time.
A couple things I've found that stops this, is to equip the Real Handcuffs shock collar and or give them a mod added outfit. Even then, you might see them with wrist/ankle ropes.. but at least they're not naked.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

"Seems" every time you leave a settlement or send a captive to a settlement the script runs on all of them. Ending up with 90+% of them reverting back to the rope bindings over time.

Yeah I finally figured this out.  The mod uses the "setoutfit" function to change the captives' outfits.  I didn't realize this, but the "setoutfit" function changes the outfit for the "actor base", not just the individual instance of that actor.  So when CC spawns a new instance of "EBCC Settler 01" and puts her in the "ropes" outfit, it actually is changing every "EBCC Settler 01" to that outfit.  So, over time, as more captives get spawned, all the rescued captives' outfits get changed.

So I am going to have to fix this by individually setting the captives' clothes rather than just using outfits. 

On 5/11/2021 at 3:16 AM, EgoBallistic said:

What mod are these optics from?  Most likely the actors aren't glowing because of some faction or relationship condition not being met.  Of course I can't tell what unless I know what mod they are from.

If you fast travel to the settlement and go into workshop mode, does it show the expected number of "People" in the top left?  The missing settlers thing happens with vanilla settlers too.  Unassigned settlers can be hard to find.  Build a bell and use that to see if you can gather them.

I actually don't know what mod they are from. They are armor workbench modifications you can add to any pair of glasses, goggles, or hazmat suit. You can choose from a targeting hud like the recon scope provides ( red diamonds  on each enemy ), or the recognition hud I'm talking about where every living creature glows blue ( friends), red ( enemies), or yellow ( new corpses ). Container corpses ( old permanent corpses  ) don't glow. I get about half the CC captives glowing and the other half don't  until  they arrive at a settlement,  then they are glowing normally.

The problem with captives not arriving  at the settlement  turns out to be a problem  with every  NPC. Nobody was showing up anywhere. Tracked the problem down to Far Harbor, Sim Settlements 2, and a ROTC city plan I started at  Longfellow `s Cabin. I had to back out  a week's worth of my play to make it go away.:rage: Now I have to do the whole Mechanist crap all over again:rage::cold_sweat:

Oh, and thanks for the info on the rope problem.  I'll stop redressing them until the fix is out.

Loving this mod, I hope when you fix the outfits situation I can make proper use of my own over-rides better. I make an over-ride which puts the captives in various clothing I downloaded, like vtaw's torn shirts (but no trousers of course), leather straps, rope harness, that sort of thing. Just a whole bunch of stuff I found around the place and bundled into an esp. Looks great but the ripped up clothes vanish upon their release for the reasons you have discovered. That's one thing.

But what I came here to say is, at some point can we get integration with slave mods so we can put collars on the captives before we release them? Like I'll let you go but first I am putting this on you. I think the outfits issue would need to be fixed first.

Another thing, maybe put collars on some prisoners when they spawn and put the controller on a captor nearby so you can only release them when you have their controller. Or you can keep them under your control. Or watch them go BOOM if you mess up or are just sadistic.

And another thing....! if this could have an integration patch with RSEII:CSA companion abduction so companions are trapped like this when we go to rescue them, that would be amazing.

And yet another thing even further still, if there are AAF animations for taking advantage of the still bound captive before release, can that be added?

Oh and I am not done, could a bad end patch be made for AAF:Violate which puts the player and companions in these that would be great.

I think I better stop before I get banned lol

9 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

if this could have an integration patch with RSEII:CSA companion abduction

It would probably be far better for someone to first tackle remaking RSE II: CSA's abductions component as a new mod. It's quite buggy. I mean, I do still use it, but it's abandoned since years and those lingering, nagging bugs aren't going to be fixed by the author, nor is he interested in allowing anyone to take over development there, so it's a dead end.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:05 PM, carlj67 said:

I actually don't know what mod they are from. They are armor workbench modifications you can add to any pair of glasses, goggles, or hazmat suit.

Something like what you've described is built into Armorsmith Extended, are you using that maybe?

On 5/17/2021 at 12:05 PM, carlj67 said:

actually don't know what mod they are from. They are armor workbench modifications you can add to any pair of glasses, goggles, or hazmat suit. You can choose from a targeting hud like the recon scope provides ( red diamonds  on each enemy ), or the recognition hud I'm talking about where every living creature glows blue ( friends), red ( enemies), or yellow ( new corpses ). Container corpses ( old permanent corpses  ) don't glow. I get about half the CC captives glowing and the other half don't  until  they arrive at a settlement,  then they are glowing normally.

AWKCR adds that option to equipment that uses the glasses slot iirc.

I finally got outfit management working the way I want.  Captives now come with a settler outfit which gets unequipped in favor of their bondage gear.  They won't automatically unequip the bondage gear when you free them, but you can do it yourself in the trade dialogue.  Most importantly, they won't randomly go back to being naked when you send them to a settlement.

I also changed the female NPCs so they have more consistent body types.  The regular settler women have a nice normal well proportioned body, and the "guard" women have a slightly more muscular build.  To be honest the difference between the two is pretty hard to notice.

The main reason for the body type changes was for the new bondage gear from @kziitd that I have been working on integrating.  Some of the extreme body proportions the settlers would spawn with were causing some clipping with some of the more intricate outfits.  We can't have that, so it's fixed now.

I still need to look at the new stuff in Torture Devices, and I need to add a filter to prevent Raiders who have been turned into slaves by MCG from spawning captives.  So I'll do a release sometime this week.

5 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Are these still for Fusion Girl or have they been converted to CBBE?

They are for FG, but they replace the entire body.  As a result, it doesn't matter whether you are using CBBE or FG.  I use CBBE myself and everything looks great.

These are mostly rope and tape bondage, and they are very realistic.  It wouldn't be possible to get the same effect by "posing" the base body using animations the way DD does, so he does it with a full body "outfit". 

20210524083326_1.jpg   20210524083332_1.jpg

These will actually be a separate mod, and I'll include an esl-flagged patch for CC to include them.  I totally changed the way the outfit selection works, using a formlist now instead of outfits, so it's easy to make patches to add more collars, ropes, what have you to the mod.