On 2/23/2022 at 4:19 PM, evilblade said:

Hi folks!

Is it somehow possible to turn off the devices' punishments? ..It just feels like completely out-of-place when the device made of wood and ropes punishes you with electricity :)

On 3/2/2022 at 9:04 PM, RamsesSilent said:

its magic so i don't see  why it would be out of place. but yes all you have to do is change it to something else like "whip" or "rape" in debug. 

the electric shock is not possible to completly remove by now. But it is planned to add more variety here.

its just not high on my priorirty list, sorry.

On 3/20/2022 at 9:33 AM, pointmen201 said:

I couldn’t install it in the mod organizer, I just tried to drop the date into the folder, and started a new game, I followed all the installation requirements, but for some reason in the MCM the mod menu doesn’t load and doesn’t work. What's the matter?

http://466fe7f0cc7460fb7d103de4bf0c3ec7.png

did you install everything else correctly? this is an advanced mod that asumes that everything in your game around loverslab is installed and working. 

On 2/23/2022 at 1:01 PM, Cristel Carrisi said:

Hello Nymra,hello chat)) help solve the problem in the settings so that the quest starts when the character has 20% health left, help set the MCM settings.I don't have a mod for combat defeat.

ScreenShot848.bmp 5.93 MB · 16 downloads ScreenShot854.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads ScreenShot855.bmp 5.93 MB · 4 downloads

I dont understand the problem?

you want the mod to trigger when the PC reaches a certain amount of health?

I m not planning on adding something like that, sorry.

For non-bleedout start I suggest using the Combat Strip Feature, it also allows to start the mod.

Heya :)

I started a new game using Naked Defeat and it seems it worked fine, since the "K" hotkays triggered the event.

Now I'm later in the game and I don't see any Defeat event triggering anymore, when my character is defeated.

But I 'm not in god mod, and the bleedout is set to 80%

Also I am unable to add any follower folling the 3A,3B steps.

I have this question please :

- What did I miss about adding the follower ? I wonder if my defeat doesn't trigger because my followers are not "defeated" themselves or simply not registered.

- do you have a standard , or by defult setting making it sure the defeat would actually happen that you could share ? 

Thanks in advance 

35 minutes ago, Syssiah said:

Heya :)

I started a new game using Naked Defeat and it seems it worked fine, since the "K" hotkays triggered the event.

Now I'm later in the game and I don't see any Defeat event triggering anymore, when my character is defeated.

But I 'm not in god mod, and the bleedout is set to 80%

Also I am unable to add any follower folling the 3A,3B steps.

I have this question please :

- What did I miss about adding the follower ? I wonder if my defeat doesn't trigger because my followers are not "defeated" themselves or simply not registered.

- do you have a standard , or by defult setting making it sure the defeat would actually happen that you could share ? 

Thanks in advance 

try to restart the mod (turn it off and on).

also send me a papyrus debug log when the mod does not start again.

NEWS NEWS NEWS 

1. the Delay:

I am sorry for the long hiatus. There were alot of things that got in my way and also some fundamental problems of Naked Defeat needed to be solved before I could move on to add more stuff.

I am very sorry for the delay because some annoying bugs from 4.51 were not fixed fast and lead to alot of support requests that I could not answer.

I put some 20 hours now into that stuff alone and slowly get to a point where I can finally move to add more features.

2. how I work

This is some general info just for you.
I have alot of projects, both for work and private (non profit).
I am a very determined and focussed worker, but I mostly work only on 1 large project at once with full force. 

In the last months of 2021 I worked almost 40-60 hours/week on Scripting (alot of time is eaten by playtesting and learning/trying new things) for some weeks for example.

Then some other projects get in the way and eat the main resources

3. next steps:

DD integration (without hard dependency!!!)

I am still working on the DD integration. its just alot of work and requires a deeper integration into almost every of Naked Defeats aspects.

my personal "longing" is to make Naked Defeat trigger stuff with followers at random, basically my take on "SubLola" or "Devious Follower mods" but with a totally different approach.

TLDR:
I m back (never was really gone too) and next update is coming very very soon (with alot of bugfixes too)

Naked Defeat - 4.52 - Patch (LE)

Installation:

- install 4.50 full

- install this patch

- disable and re-enable the mod in the MCM

- running FNIS is NOT required

NOTE:
I reached a point where I cannot test every aspect of the new versions anymore without getting bogged down forever.
So as usual: expect bugs to happen, but a fix will come fast (this time again :D) 

also I might have not fixed all bugs reported in the meantime, so please just report back to me and I ll get on it right away

WARNING!
Might be there is some strange issue with "Ragdoll" option.
In case you cannot get the Defeat to start after Ragdoll, disable Ragdoll in MCM.
(Might be its just in my game tho...)      

Followers:
- improved stripping
- added follower moaning
- followers go down when you surrender (they obey your decision to get fucked :D) 
- Manual Registration of followers (PC weapon drawn + sneaking + aiming at Follower) should work correctly now -.- (my fault, I only implemented it halfway)        
- Followers recognized by Naked Defeat should no longer join the rapers to fuck the player (followers that naked defeat cant recognize might still be tho -> go to support thread)

New Feature:
- there are 2 sliders now for search radius, one for indoors and one for outdoors. this is hopefully to decrease the chance to get uninvolved actors in scenes while outdoors
---> I suggest using a smaller radius Outdoors because this reduces the chance to get uninvolved actors
---> while indoors a high radius should usually still bring suitable actors since indoor cells tend to have only enemies that are allied with each other

Changes/Improvements:
- Added MCM Toggle to add 100.000 health during Defeat (will be removed after Defeat ends) (this is in case your game can still kill you during sex. Happens for me because of poison effects for example or some very hard attacks from newly spawned enemies)
- Improved Variety and Quality of Expressions during Defeat (outside Sex)
- added Toggle for Tentacle related stuff to be on/off (will add alot of content for that later) - for now it toggles creatures like Netches and Seekers for some Scenarios

COMBAT STRIP:
- Improved the Function (more elaborate and hopefully faster/ more reliable)
- when hit on a primary slot (head, feet, hands, body) that has no armor, chance of CriticalDefeat is doubled
- now supports all body slots and allows slots to be blocked in MCM (in case you wear stuff that you dont want to be removed) -> new "BodySlots :Library:" page
- respects SexlabNoStrip Keyword (for now) ---> will add more options with DD integration (still WIP, sorry)

Surrender Hotkey:
- should no longer lead to "Fucked by Everybody" when not beeing hit.
----> scans for hostile actors in the vicinity and surrenders the PC to them now. A message (white) "Defeated by (type)" should appear.

Fixes:
- fixed a critical bug where actor sorting did break (for example allowing humans to join your rape with creatures or incompatible creaturs getting into scenes etc.)
- fixed bug where you would get even more health (90.000) during defeat OR die after defeat (-90000 health) (sorry)
- fixed a critical bug that did not end the quest correctly when "wake up at an inn/rescued" triggered
- fixed a bug/oversight of mine where "PartyDown" was not checked on critical defeat (defeated on strip)
- added a check to (hopefully) prevent creatures not registered to creature framework from beeing used in scenes (ERROR invalid actor message)
- added missing meshes for GoldenShowers Pee effect (required my NymSLAL pack before, now should work without).

- other stuff I forgot

- also I might have not fixed all bugs reported in the meantime, so please just report back to me and I ll get on it right away

Compatibility:
- Naked Defeat can now recognize Demonic Creatures (thx to Thor for implementing the keyword) 
- I also added a check for the creatures faction to sort them correctly, but this is an almost impossible task and not perfect. still good enough for me at the moment. feel free to give feedback.

45 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

When I try to surrender to an orc bandit at a cave near Riverwood I getthe error message "Invalid rapist" and I either get tied to a contraption or just get to run away.

did you turn the mod off and on after updateing?

and do you have a papyrus.log from this? 
From a look at the scripts this should technically not happen, while it in general CAN happen from mod added actors without the a vanilla race (I ll double check for orcs tho) 

Hi Nymra, i like the direction the mod is going. just thought I would mention the manual follower registration process might be able to be simplified as it sounds complicated. Kimy's Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL) has a button in the MCM that I can click that automatically registers all followers. Maybe touch base with Kimy and see if you can use the script and MCM button that is in DCL?

14 minutes ago, Maddac said:

Hi Nymra, i like the direction the mod is going. just thought I would mention the manual follower registration process might be able to be simplified as it sounds complicated. Kimy's Deviously Cursed Loot (DCL) has a button in the MCM that I can click that automatically registers all followers. Maybe touch base with Kimy and see if you can use the script and MCM button that is in DCL?

Naked Defeat detects folllowers automatically now (should at least)

Manual Registration is only required for bad followers who do not have either the "CurrentFollowerFactioN" or the "PlayerFollowerFaction"

I want to improve the auto detection for those unruly followers in the future, buts its low priority.

The manual registration allows using followers that even DCL should be able to recognize.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just in case you missing bloody feet.

just not my kink :P

I m very happy with dirty feet, hehe

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Does that idea make me evil?

no, not on LL that is xD

1 hour ago, no_way said:

Follower registration now no longer works for me.  Sneaking + aiming + action key just does hair over and oer.

hmm, its not "sneaking + aiming" but "weapon drawn + aiming"

make sure that the PC is not in combat tho. there is a rare bug that makes the PC persist in combat state, this also prevents waiting/fast travel afaik.

report back if you could solve it :) 

22 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you turn the mod off and on after updateing?

and do you have a papyrus.log from this? 
From a look at the scripts this should technically not happen, while it in general CAN happen from mod added actors without the a vanilla race (I ll double check for orcs tho) 

Yes, turned the mod on and off again. Not sure how to find the papyrus log, but will check if I can`t find it somewhere.

What's New in Version 4.52

Released 

Naked Defeat - 4.52 - Hotfix (LE+SE)

Installation:

- install 4.50 full

- install 4.52 (Patch)

- install this hotfix

- disable and re-enable the mod in the MCM

- running FNIS is NOT required

Fixes:
- fixed (non Critical) Bug fixed that caused the Message to always read "No Race detected" even when it WAS detected.
- fixed (annoying) Bug that prevented the cuffs and chains to be removed after Defeat Ends (sorry)

Combat Stripping:
- forgot to make the "block slot" actually work in the main function. so NOW you can really block slots from beeing stripped from hits.
---> the feature is still in development, I am also working on expanding it for "NymStripping" 

On 3/29/2022 at 12:34 AM, Nymra said:

hmm, its not "sneaking + aiming" but "weapon drawn + aiming"

make sure that the PC is not in combat tho. there is a rare bug that makes the PC persist in combat state, this also prevents waiting/fast travel afaik.

report back if you could solve it :) 

Shit youre right I'm just an idiot, thanks!  For some reason their names don't register in Defeat but they show up in the registration messages (probably because they are custom followers?)

But for whatever reason, this mod still runs so crazy slow to transition from stage to stage and gets stuck or has me an my followers at different stages or not progressing so often that it's just not usable for me for whatever reason :(  Its too bad it sounds awesome to me but executes 5-10 times slower than Banemaster's Defeat that I just cant stick with it.  

I want to try reinstalling it from scratch, but any suggestions on how to uninstall it and reinstall it?  Removing it and using a save cleaner corrupts my save and makes it unusable.

15 hours ago, no_way said:

Shit youre right I'm just an idiot, thanks!  For some reason their names don't register in Defeat but they show up in the registration messages (probably because they are custom followers?)

But for whatever reason, this mod still runs so crazy slow to transition from stage to stage and gets stuck or has me an my followers at different stages or not progressing so often that it's just not usable for me for whatever reason :(  Its too bad it sounds awesome to me but executes 5-10 times slower than Banemaster's Defeat that I just cant stick with it.  

I dont know really, you are the only one reporting a slow execution of the mod. Yes, the initial transition from "bleedout" to the start of "find a suitable spot" can take a while especially with alot of enemies nearby, but it should not take minutes and once started the mod should run quite smooth.

Did you ever upload a papyrus.log? cant remember. a blind guess would be that you have stack dumps in your scripts or a mod or a number of mods that slow down the game.

"slower than SL defeat" is sadly nothing I can (or want) to work with. you are free to use SL defeat, I dont really care. 

15 hours ago, no_way said:

I want to try reinstalling it from scratch, but any suggestions on how to uninstall it and reinstall it?  Removing it and using a save cleaner corrupts my save and makes it unusable.

all instructions are on the front page and I said several times on what to do in this case.

you can try: disbale mod in its mcm and then deleting remaining nade_ active scripts manually in the save cleaner and try to relaod that save.

because with the mod disabled there should not be any remaining active scripts.

On 1/27/2022 at 11:17 PM, Nymra said:

I think it would suffice to remove the nif file in:
\Meshes\Naked Defeat\emptyslots\quill01.nif

Nope, it does not. Just updated to 4.52 and tried to delete this file without editing .esp. Didn't help, head's still blinking.

13 minutes ago, evilblade said:

Nope, it does not. Just updated to 4.52 and tried to delete this file without editing .esp. Didn't help, head's still blinking.

kk, I ll add a toggle. Should have made it into 4.52 but I forgot to implement it.