5 hours ago, 912s4dd said:

Can you put a slider for the furniture selection?

random selection has limits to use all furniture.

I think I dont understand?
You want to always have the same specific furniture in the escape game? 
(also note, that Naked Defeat does not use ALL Zap furnitures at the moment but a selection of mine). 

Edited by Nymra

hi!

it seems the mod can't activate anymore after updating from the latest patch version to the new full 4.70 ; i did what you said for updating, but when i ticked "disable mod" the mcm menu disappeared to never reappear: i've saved, loaded, waited some time, quitted the game and even reinstalled the mod... the mod just vanished.

is there a way to force the mod loadup by a console command? really buggers me off to do a new save. ?

request if i may:

tickable furniture menu selection like

chained pole hands front OFF

chained pole hands back ON

thanks for the hard work on this mod!

8 minutes ago, guyver said:

hi!

it seems the mod can't activate anymore after updating from the latest patch version to the new full 4.70 ; i did what you said for updating, but when i ticked "disable mod" the mcm menu disappeared to never reappear: i've saved, loaded, waited some time, quitted the game and even reinstalled the mod... the mod just vanished.

is there a way to force the mod loadup by a console command? really buggers me off to do a new save. ?

hmm, this is curious, never had that happen for ANY mod :( 

you can try these:

- try the update on an earlier game 

- wait for 4.71 (seems I made a small misstake with the mod pages, might be your setup does not like that bug)

- try "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" (this is common suggestion that I experienced did not help anybody ever but we can try, cant we :D)

8 minutes ago, guyver said:

request if i may:

tickable furniture menu selection like

chained pole hands front OFF

chained pole hands back ON

thanks for the hard work on this mod!

this will not happen, sorry. Considering that the mod already has 3 dozen furnitures and there will be twice as many in the foreseeable future the amount of work required is gigantic compared to a very small gain.

but I might add an option to toggle groups of furnitures on/off (like all poles, all pillories, etc.) and maybe add 3-5 string fields to disable individual furnitures when they are unbearable... maybe. 

EDIT: if you know your way around TES5edit you can add and remove furnitures to the formlists there and make it a patch for yourself so it works also on new versions 

Edited by Nymra
14 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, this is curious, never had that happen for ANY mod :( 

you can try these:

- try the update on an earlier game 

- wait for 4.71 (seems I made a small misstake with the mod pages, might be your setup does not like that bug)

- try "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" (this is common suggestion that I experienced did not help anybody ever but we can try, cant we :D)

this will not happen, sorry. Considering that the mod already has 3 dozen furnitures and there will be twice as many in the foreseeable future the amount of work required is gigantic compared to a very small gain.

but I might add an option to toggle groups of furnitures on/off (like all poles, all pillories, etc.) and maybe add 3-5 string fields to disable individual furnitures when they are unbearable... maybe. 

EDIT: if you know your way around TES5edit you can add and remove furnitures to the formlists there and make it a patch for yourself so it works also on new versions 

ok it just worked, don't know what in the hell was going on... thanks!

3 dozen furnitures? damn, i must be unlucky because i did mostly get the pole in few variants... everything you can throw to get a better selection i will take it! also, thanks for  answering my suggestion: don't worry about putting something you don't feel right or useful on your creation, i respect that. :D

4 minutes ago, guyver said:

ok it just worked, don't know what in the hell was going on... thanks!

3 dozen furnitures? damn, i must be unlucky because i did mostly get the pole in few variants... everything you can throw to get a better selection i will take it! also, thanks for  answering my suggestion: don't worry about putting something you don't feel right or useful on your creation, i respect that. :D

funny, because I did not see the pole for ages, haha! 
RNG is ... well... broken in skyrim. sometimes I get similar random events several times in a row. I think RNG is bad in general but in skyrim its extra bad. 

On 5/4/2022 at 6:03 AM, Nymra said:

you will not have the crawl animations then, but technically that should work yes. 
I did not find out yet if I really need all the crawl anims for Naked Defeat but I cannot compile the behaviour file so for now I m stuck with it :( 

It would be nice if in the next version the unneeded animations would be removed. I had to disable an animation mod I liked because I got over the limit. If its not possible, its okay, I can live without it.

aaand of course the BETA had a bug...

OK now.
Short: this is BETA because I could not test all features.
hopefully it fixes some things because I dont have much time this weekend so I release 4.71 as BETA early

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< VERSION 4.71 (Patch) BETA 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

General:
  • added version check (should detect SE version now)
    ---> please tell me if this works for you. should show the "SE" behind the version number in the MCM/System

Changes to NymStripping:
Keep in Mind NymStripping is still a feature designed 100% to my own liking at the moment, basically a private feature. I will expand it bit by bit and possibly add more options too, but that is low priority. I still asume that you also use Sexlab to strip your character.
  • NymStripping now also respects the choices in the CombatStrip Dropdown. Meaning you can choose "Destroy,Unequip or Drop" now also for items stripped during defeat
  • NymStirpping now has a 33% chance to strip most clothing and items BEFORE round 1 of sex (to work in conjunction with my hidden "naked loot")

Changes to crawl:
NOTE: make sure to set "Escape Timer" in Naked Defeat/MCM/Defeat/ to the value you like. I suggest smaller values (2-4 seconds) for testing to see if it works and then increase if need be
The feature is meant to be a humiliation of the beaten PC, nothing more.
  • added check for "player in combat" when crawling. this should end crawling with a delay of hopefully only 1-2 seconds
  • added godmode during crawling
  • changed how the crawl ends and maybe this prevents "crawl with lightspeed" but not sure (for me it always worked)
  • when you have problems with Crawl: do you use Nemesis? Or do you have Sexlab Survival (SLS) installed? From what I remember SLS tries to solve movespeed issues

Fixes
  • fixed missing Hair Setting MCM page
  • fixed Creatures Spawning after sex and doing nothing (this should only happen when defeated by humans)
  • fixed "combat strip" using the wrong slot for helmets (30 instead of 31...) -> mod should now correctly recognized and strip worn helmets (circlets and circlet helmes on slot 42 worked, tho)
  • rewrite the DDe Event and hopefully it termiantes correctly now (equip DD outfit, whipping, release (with some time to get away when "escape timer" is set by you in the mcm)
    ----> there should be NO Escape game (no wiggling required) to move away.
    ----> I also made sure that the crawl animations and crawl speed are reverted to normal before equiping outfit
  • changed screen message for follower registration to reduce spam

"Hidden Features" are now called "Nymra's BETA Features" in the MCM (System) page
Currently there are three BETA features:
  • swimming in armor or with boots on will kill you slowly
  • washing scenes of all kinds will quickly apply empty armors to remove blood (is now super fast and should no longer make the head "invisible")
  • Naked Loot system as described below:

If you want to be a BETA tester, leave your feedback for the BETA features in the Support Thread or drop me a PM. Thx.

new BETA Feature "Naked Loot" (only active when "Nymra's BETA Features" is ON (MCM/System)
This feature is designed for my own desires of making looting interesting for me again. I love to play with certain outfits and do not like to use stuff found in the wild when I lose those outfits.
Basically I always want to control how my PC looks. With this system I can loot ANYTHING and then transform it into the saved outfits. This comes at a cost and for me looting corpses can trigger tentacle attacks (modified Devious Chests) and this feature will also make it into Naked Defeat of course.
This is the first corner stone of my attempt to make looting, trading and travelling more... kinky too.

1. you can save your outfits to Naked Defeats MCM now (System, below the profiles)
  2. when equipping a bodypart armor piece (bodyslot) it will be destroyed and with a certain chance will be replaced by one of your saved outfits (including weapons)
    ---> this also costs some money to represent material cost for fitting the looted armor to you
  3. the equipped outfit will match the armor type of the looted armor, so make sure you have at least one light, one heavy and one clothing type outfit (but no more than two with one type)
    1. ---> armor type of an outfit is determined by the body parts armor type
  4. when in PLAYER HOMES the whole function is disabled, you can do with all armor what you want
  5. when in a STORE the chance that you equip an outfit is 100% (the vendor item still will be destroyed) tho
  6. when you successfully equip an outfit, a cooldown starts (5 minutes currently) before you can try to do this again
  7. you can also alternativly equip boots only. this increases the chance of a matching pair, but will only equip suitable boots from your outfits
  8. you can freely swap items that are part of a saved outfit, since they already "fit" :)
  9. non-clothing/armor items and jewelry are not affected (yet :D)
  10. this feature is recommended to use with "destroy stripped" items options in Naked Defeat

Naked Defeat 4-71 - BETA Patch2 (LE+SE).7z

Nymra, regarding the future local slavery update, have you tried Monoman1's version of a Wartimes - A Daughter's Tale? It has become a pretty big mod, and maybe you could use some ideas from there if you like them. For example I like that it made the serving of food and drink easier with a barrel that spawns the ingredients. 

2 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Nymra, regarding the future local slavery update, have you tried Monoman1's version of a Wartimes - A Daughter's Tale? It has become a pretty big mod, and maybe you could use some ideas from there if you like them. For example I like that it made the serving of food and drink easier with a barrel that spawns the ingredients. 

if you can provide a link I might try it. monoman hides his mods very good for some reason :P

even forum and google search did not bring me to his version. 

from what you describe, yes, I had similar ideas in fact.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

if you can provide a link I might try it. monoman hides his mods very good for some reason :P

even forum and google search did not bring me to his version. 

from what you describe, yes, I had similar ideas in fact.

Sure, its in the official mod's comment section. 

On 5/7/2022 at 8:01 AM, Nymra said:

• when you have problems with Crawl: do you use Nemesis? Or do you have Sexlab Survival (SLS) installed? From what I remember SLS tries to solve movespeed issues

Do you mean the barefoot speed debuff in SLS? Is there perhaps a setting I can adjust in SLS or ND? (using FNIS not Nemesis)

Also just wanted to say I love this mod! I've tried several different defeat-scenario mods, and ND is my favorite :D

1 hour ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Please tell me what it is and it is necessary to put the value in numbers here, the first and second photos, I ask you to give two answers, respectively

ScreenShot1368.bmp 5.93 MB · 3 downloads ScreenShot1369.bmp 5.93 MB · 7 downloads

there are descriptions in the MCM for that reason.

you can rename either of the included files in the "Interface/translations" Folder to your normal language.

like "Naked Defeat_ENGLISH.TXT"
to Naked Defeat_RUSSIAN.TXT then you should see the display in english at least.

Dont use the "ShowDebugPunishment" slider, its only for preview of the mod or debugging internally

11 hours ago, LilSkwerl73 said:

Do you mean the barefoot speed debuff in SLS? Is there perhaps a setting I can adjust in SLS or ND? (using FNIS not Nemesis)

I dont know, you have to play around with settings or enabling/disabling mods yourself.
I have SLS installed (not latest version tho) and crawlspeed is fine for me.

11 hours ago, LilSkwerl73 said:

Also just wanted to say I love this mod! I've tried several different defeat-scenario mods, and ND is my favorite :D

thank you, always glad to hear that :D

Hey! I have a little issue - whenever whipping scenes happen, I get absolutely bombarded with "you're carrying too much to be able to run" and "your resistance has decreased" notifications to the point where I see the important (red) ones with a hefty delay. Is there some way to resolve this issue?

Edit: this mod seems like a good solution https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85418

Edited by Genterric
1 minute ago, Genterric said:

Hey! I have a little issue - whenever whipping scenes happen, I get absolutely bombarded with "you're carrying too much to be able to run" and "your resistance has decreased" notifications to the point where I see the important (red) ones with a hefty delay. Is there some way to resolve this issue?

that is not a problem of this mod, meaning the messages and underlying effect is not from Naked Defeat.
Do you have any other mods that mess with whipping scenes or combat hits?

Could also be a mod like Devious Folloers, just guessing tho

28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

that is not a problem of this mod, meaning the messages and underlying effect is not from Naked Defeat.
Do you have any other mods that mess with whipping scenes or combat hits?

Could also be a mod like Devious Folloers, just guessing tho

Yeah, the "resistance" bit is from DF, it drops purely for being locked into ZaZ furniture. One more thing - during a whipping scene my RND tiredness falls down extremely fast. Is that supposed to happen or is it also a weird chain reaction of other mods? I also have Monoman1's SL Survival mod running, but I'm not sure how it'd be related.

While I'm here, another weird issue is that sometimes the scripts slow down a lot - when crawling to find a spot, I have a lot more than three seconds after the message "you have 3 seconds" pops up. I blame that on SL Survival, DFC and MME making my game very script heavy, tho.

20 minutes ago, Genterric said:

Yeah, the "resistance" bit is from DF, it drops purely for being locked into ZaZ furniture. One more thing - during a whipping scene my RND tiredness falls down extremely fast. Is that supposed to happen or is it also a weird chain reaction of other mods? I also have Monoman1's SL Survival mod running, but I'm not sure how it'd be related.

I have no idea honestly. I circumvent such mods at all cost.

you d have to check for incompatibilities yourself and possibly change MCM settings in those mods or bring the matter to THEIR support threads since I dont know what I could possibly do from my side.

20 minutes ago, Genterric said:

While I'm here, another weird issue is that sometimes the scripts slow down a lot - when crawling to find a spot, I have a lot more than three seconds after the message "you have 3 seconds" pops up. I blame that on SL Survival, DFC and MME making my game very script heavy, tho.

guessing is futile. often its not the mod you think it is. 
the "problem" is known tho and I am working on ways to make the timer work better/more reliable

Edited by Nymra

I am using BaboDialogue and does this mod's debug key (K) still disable Naked Defeat from triggering if I press it before combat? I don't want it triggering instead of BaboDialogue's defeat.

I am also facing a bug where after a defeat scene and subsequent aftermath, I take like 60000 damage and go to bleedout state again, with me crawling and the camera stuck. There seems to be not way to recover from this second bleedout. I tried turning on God mode but that did not change what happened. I also tried the 'resurrect' console command and that removed the bleedout but did not release the camera. 'tfc' command did not help then.

3 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I am using BaboDialogue and does this mod's debug key (K) still disable Naked Defeat from triggering if I press it before combat?

It never did that ever.

Only thing you can disable is with "crouch + ActionKey (K)" is disable the Public Punishment, not combat defeat.

I don't want it triggering instead of BaboDialogue's defeat.

Babo Dialogue ALSO has a Defeat functionality?

Or do you mean the SL Defeat Baka Version? 

I am also facing a bug where after a defeat scene and subsequent aftermath, I take like 60000 damage and go to bleedout state again, with me crawling and the camera stuck. There seems to be not way to recover from this second bleedout. I tried turning on God mode but that did not change what happened. I also tried the 'resurrect' console command and that removed the bleedout but did not release the camera. 'tfc' command did not help then.

probably naked defeat got fucked by a stack dump, that is the only way this can happen except when you change MCM options DURING a Defeat Scenario.

Try in console "Player.Modav health 100000" BEFORE Defeat ends, this should reset your health to the basic value.

The connected MCM option is "Health Boost during Defeat" that can be used when your game still can kill you even outside of combat (poison and magic shit... etc. etc.) 

Small Update:

I think I could fix the timing problem for crawling so that it is neither too fast nor too slow. 
I ll do some more tests tonight, maybe some other stuff can be sped up with that solution too.

Seems scripts are only as logic as you can understand how stupid the underlying engine (and how good the scripter :P) is... 

In short: its part scriptlag, but that only showed another underlying problem. 

On 5/11/2022 at 4:07 PM, Nymra said:

It never did that ever.

Only thing you can disable is with "crouch + ActionKey (K)" is disable the Public Punishment, not combat defeat.

I set Naked defeat bleedout chance to 10% to stop it from running.

On 5/11/2022 at 4:07 PM, Nymra said:

Babo Dialogue ALSO has a Defeat functionality?

Or do you mean the SL Defeat Baka Version?

Babdodialogue has a bad end that triggers after sex which triggers after being defeated by an level 15/20 NPC that chases you on location change. This only worked correctly when I prevented naked defeat bleedout from triggering.

6 hours ago, Dawndrake said:

I set Naked defeat bleedout chance to 10% to stop it from running.

Babdodialogue has a bad end that triggers after sex which triggers after being defeated by an level 15/20 NPC that chases you on location change. This only worked correctly when I prevented naked defeat bleedout from triggering.

I had a DHLP suspend check in Naked Defeat to prevent it from starting in such cases, but I think other authors do not "protect" their quests with that modevent so I cannot do much. 
In some cases I can catch their quests and add a compatibility script (for POP for example) but its tiring. 

if it happens only once, yeah, you can disable ND bleedout in MCM of course by set it to 0%. But there is no hotkey for that (yet. maybe I can add one in the future)