8 minutes ago, ttpt said:

I've been trying a few alternatives to SL defeat and yours seems to be shaping up really nicely. The Follower protection setting seems too good for me, but it's probably because my followers don't all go down in 30 seconds, so the comeback is pretty easy.

hmm, I thought i added a slider to change the timer. So you can change the time between 5 and 200 seconds. 

if its too easy you could also reverse and force the followers down when the time is over, so they actually need to win the fight during that time.

My only request from this mod would be to actually increase the amount of followers victimized to maybe the full party of 5, since I usually go around with at least 3 followers, maybe 4.

5 is the next goal, but I need a break from that now, it really was a ton of work and I cant see it anymore haha.

I am working on DDs next and then might get back to followers.

I think the PC stealing functions didn't seems to be quite working,

this is a useless report. was it working or not? and how exactly did it not work. "seem" is ... well? what :D`?

but I would love it if you could also include stealing from followers as well. Defeat also has a steal from followers setting but it always was a bit buggy, would love to have a functional replacement for that

I dont know if this can ever reliably work considering that many followers just do whatever they want all the time, have hidden inventories, script based redressing systems and other atrocities...

I want to give it a try, but cannot give any guarantees. NPC are sadly just a very bad thing to work with in general. 

On top of that the mod also doesn't seem to be too script intensive, although I haven't used the combat stripping options, so in combat stuff could be a bit heavy.

it only has one script active that uses 2-3 frames in my savegame at least.

OnHit can be crowded especially with alot of combat mods, but well, I HAVE alot of combat mods and it still works quite fine.

I also tried to make it as resource friendly as possible at least as far as I understand that right now. Combat stripping might also see some overhaul soon. 

Feel free to try, but I am running a very script heavy profile atm and it did at least never broke during fights. 

Overall very nice, I'll start using it right away some more.

feel free to report any issues :) have fun getting downed! 

19 minutes ago, ttpt said:

Oh, once last thing, Pamatronic from prison alternative also has a whipping scene in his mod and he has a solution for the incompatibility with ultimate combat

And I remember this very well cause I brought up your mod that time about the whipping and ultimate combat.

well, and did the solution work? meaning did you try the whipping of PA with Ultimate Combat installed?

as for the fix: i have no idea how to use that flag or where, still very new to AI packages. Might check it out later when it really is confirmed working. 
because I often read about stuff said to beeing fixed but it isnt. (I mean I had such occasions in my updates as well sadly) :D

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

well, and did the solution work? meaning did you try the whipping of PA with Ultimate Combat installed?

as for the fix: i have no idea how to use that flag or where, still very new to AI packages. Might check it out later when it really is confirmed working. 
because I often read about stuff said to beeing fixed but it isnt. (I mean I had such occasions in my updates as well sadly) :D

I still use ultimate combat and the whipping on Prison Alternative works perfectly fine, whipping over here appears to work when skeletons are the one's whipping, didn't know they could do that but they sure do it, but it stalls out when humans do it, not like it's a big problem here, since the whipping is timed and stops after a while. I've also seen brawls from a different mod get stalled in a similar fashion, which I suspect may also be ultimate combat's fault, I've learned to live with it though.

As far as stealing, skeleton's wouldn't be stealing things anyway from what I understand, but I've gone to a small bandit camp and even after escaping I appear to have all my gear with me, so I suppose it's not working. But I haven't played enough with the mod and I don't actually know when the stealing is supposed to happen.

And yeah, on second inspection you do a have a slider for bleedout recovery that can be set up to 200, though also on a quick test it appears I get up way sooner than 200 as well, like 5 seconds even.

As far as using it with SLDefeat, using the Bane fixes version, it's possible to use NPC vs NPC at the same time, but you have to leave player victim on, but have all the options for it to trigger off, this can take care of stealing shit from my followers so while I'd love for that to be in this mod, if it's too complicated it's not a big deal. As far the mod triggering when the player gets downed it feels way more responsive than SLDefeat.

You mention trying to build a compatibility bridge to SLDefeat, but given that's there's about 3 versions of it and they're all kind of buggy in different ways, it's probably not a great idea, just fiddling with the settings can give good results though.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

because I often read about stuff said to beeing fixed but it isnt. (I mean I had such occasions in my updates as well sadly)

Short rundown on how it works:

use a simple ai-package that just has the whipper stand in front/back of the victim. I use the "travel"-template with an XMarkerHeading as target.

The actual whipping is done by scripted triggers for the attack animations.

The entire scene is pretty much just a recycled and simplified version of my independent whipping mod, so you could look there if you need inspiration.

9 minutes ago, Pamatronic said:

Short rundown on how it works:

use a simple ai-package that just has the whipper stand in front/back of the victim. I use the "travel"-template with an XMarkerHeading as target.

The actual whipping is done by scripted triggers for the attack animations.

The entire scene is pretty much just a recycled and simplified version of my independent whipping mod, so you could look there if you need inspiration.

hey, thx alot.
the whipping package in itself is working, just the flag with the weapon drawn I could not find at first glance. Will check your packages to find the right spot :D 

interesting enough that that fixed the Ultimate Combat problematic

Edited by Nymra

UPDATE NEWS

What I am currently working on for the next update 4.5:

- Toggles for all Creatures, Animals and Beastraces (argonian/Kajit) to be used in the scenes

- Essential Flag can now be toggled off

- short punishments for public punishment 

- improved idles

- improved combat strip

- general fixes and improvments

4 hours ago, permidion said:

hello
is there some way to prevent ally to be selected by the script as actor for the rape scene?

I dont understand. 

1. you dont want your followers/allies to be raped
2. you get raped by an ally/follower during defeat?

If 2. is true, please read the instructions on the mod front page about registering followers with the Action Key.

Without that, depending on which follower framework you use, it can be that Naked Defeat does not recognize followers.

Not sure if it's this mod or ZAP in general but my character keeps going through the floor after a while once a scene starts and ends. Here's couple screen of bothin third person view and first person. Maybe it's not this mod but its the only thing I can think of. Mod list/order in my sig. I'll disable it and see what happens then.

20211230133315_1.jpg

20211230133400_1.jpg

20211230133329_1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Kage777 said:

Not sure if it's this mod or ZAP in general but my character keeps going through the floor after a while once a scene starts and ends. Here's couple screen of bothin third person view and first person. Maybe it's not this mod but its the only thing I can think of. Mod list/order in my sig. I'll disable it and see what happens then.

does this happen EVERY time and everywhere?

The way sexlab works can lead to actors dropping down through the floor. I placed an x marker to prevent this, but I cannot rule out other problems, like the X marker clipping through. But for me it works in 99% of cases. 

11 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

I am interested in the hair change feature in this mod.  Has anyone tested it with YPS immersive fashion?

I did not test it, but I think yps could fuck it up and vice versa. meaning naked defeat will just change hair like it pleases and ignore the "regrowth" stages of yps, while yps might think the hair is still regrowing and then just change the hairstyle back to what it wants when the next growth stage is happening. 

So in theory it should just look a bit weird maybe, but at least not break something.

Feel free to report back if you have an serious issues.

As I always preach: ideally use only one active mod for the same thing at the same time when there are no mod settings that help with compatibility.

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I did not test it, but I think yps could fuck it up and vice versa. meaning naked defeat will just change hair like it pleases and ignore the "regrowth" stages of yps, while yps might think the hair is still regrowing and then just change the hairstyle back to what it wants when the next growth stage is happening. 

So in theory it should just look a bit weird maybe, but at least not break something.

Feel free to report back if you have an serious issues.

As I always preach: ideally use only one active mod for the same thing at the same time when there are no mod settings that help with compatibility.

That's pretty much what I expected.  YPS typically just periodically resets you to whatever it thinks your hair is supposed to be, so I imagine it would just do that.

I'll probably just stick to YPS for hair management. Maybe once I get my mod list playable again I will do some testing. 

The hair feature of this caught my notice.  From the description it looks like it's mostly focus around shaving?  I was thinking it would be fun for a fashion conscious PC to just get her hair mussed up from time to time using the feature, and then having to use some of YPS's feature to restore it.

I also read that you are working on Devious device incorporation.  I'm excited for that, the old devious surrender/devious capture mods were some of the best earlier bondage mods to come out, I've been chasing that nostalgia ever since. I can't wait to see what you do with that!

3 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

The hair feature of this caught my notice.  From the description it looks like it's mostly focus around shaving?  I was thinking it would be fun for a fashion conscious PC to just get her hair mussed up from time to time using the feature, and then having to use some of YPS's feature to restore it.

no, you can customize the feature to work with any hairstyles.

I have mostly different types of open hair as "forced" hair during rape and a collection of cool warrior like braids or similar for the "fixed" hair.

You can also easily and fast swap your hairstyle via keypress, meaning you can swap between 11 hairtypes at random that you can set in the MCM.

In theory you can fill all the 10 "forced" slots with shaved hair versions, but the hair will not regrow by itself, so one click and you can restore your full, long hair again.

I want to give the regrowth another try tho in the future, now that I know more about how all this works. But in that case it will only be three stages or four, not more.

20 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Happy New Year! Thanks for your work on this mod and can't wait for local slavery :D 

Happy New Year!

thx alot. and yeah, I am waiting for that too, I just love escape games too much ^^

Mod is superb, getting better with each version.

Small question about follower handling: I am running currently with 2 followers, the mod worked just fine, but when i finally escaped always only 1 follower got unbound too, while the other one kept being in bondage. Can i just call my other follower with EFF call followers Cry once me and the other follower savely fled and are in another cell? Or could this damage the save and i should try to rescue the still kept follower?

1 hour ago, xboronx said:

thx alot, working hard to achieve that :D

1 hour ago, xboronx said:

Small question about follower handling: I am running currently with 2 followers, the mod worked just fine, but when i finally escaped always only 1 follower got unbound too, while the other one kept being in bondage. Can i just call my other follower with EFF call followers Cry once me and the other follower savely fled and are in another cell? Or could this damage the save and i should try to rescue the still kept follower?

just noticed this myself and investigate. Might be I managed to break some calls that are meant to end the follower scene.

in all cases it should be possible to fix it with a save cleaner. i investigate and report back/upload a hotfix if need be. 

7 hours ago, xboronx said:

it seems I just accidently killed the "IdleForceDefaultState" on one of the End Functions that remove the Scene and reset the followers.

So basically everything is OK just the idle is still playing on the follower... teleporting them via hotkey, waiting or cellchange should fix it.

I will release a patch soon that will include the fix. 

34 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

ERROR...rape invalid ???

papyrus.log would help here... ideally enable "Debug messages" in MCM before

most likely a custom creature mod that is not registered to CreatureFramework. 

if not, try "re-register creatures" in CC MCM and see if it happens again.

On 12/29/2021 at 1:47 AM, Nymra said:

I dont understand. 

1. you dont want your followers/allies to be raped

If 2. is true, please read the instructions on the mod front page about registering followers with the Action Key.

Without that, depending on which follower framework you use, it can be that Naked Defeat does not recognize followers.

I often get rapped by non-enemies, but the issue is more about NPC than follower.

I will try to register NPC as follower in the mod menu

Edited by permidion
16 minutes ago, permidion said:

I often get rapped by non-enemies, but the issue is more about NPC than follower.

I will try to register NPC as follower in the mod menu

what is a "non-enemy"? 

I just started to sort actors in a better way, but there are limited ways to do so.

I sort creatures now to fit the creature that defeated you.

But humans are another thing entirely :(
currently it can happen that when you are outside bandits join in when you are raped by soldiers and vice versa.

I am not sure how to solve this really because this requires a faction check and sadly almost NO mod added NPC uses vanilla factions.

So even when I detect vanilla factions, NPCs from mods will always do what they want still.

EDIT: one way to prevent this is changing the actor detection radius.

I will also add a second slider to make it possible to have a different search radius OUTSIDE and INDOORS.

So you can set it low outdoors to prevent actors from far away to join while you can set it high indoors, where usually all enemies are allied with each other

Edited by Nymra