- save and exit

- install 4.70 (FULL)

- Install this patch (4.71)

- re-enable the mod in the MCM

- save and reload

- running FNIS is NOT required for this patch

- make sure to uninstall 4.71 BETA if you downloaded it from the Support Thread

NOTE:
Sorry for the delay, I got bogged down by some stupid problems in my testing environment.
Also I had the idea of improving robbery (respect blocked slots and sexlabnostrip keyword) but somehow cannot get it to work.
So I reverted the robbery back to how it was, it just does not trigger again now while you still have to recover your stolen items.
next update hopefully... I swear I m beginning to hate certain aspects of scripts and their so called "logic"...?

New Fixes since BETA release:
  • fixed a bug where "whipping" on 0% would ALWAYS lead to electrocution while bound
  • tried to speed up some internal processing of actor sorting
  • fixed a bug of spawned trolls not beeing recognized by Naked Defeat (my bad...)
  • fixed a bug that lead to "your captors want more" to get stuck when "NymSpawning" is used (might have been an issue in my BETA version only tho)
  • fixed a bug that would lead to the mod not recognozing enemies (might have been an issue in my BETA version only tho)
  • hopefully improved the "timer" issues with the crawl function

General:
  • added version check (should detect SE version now)
    ---> please tell me if this works for you. should show the "SE" behind the version number in the MCM/System

Changes to NymStripping:
Keep in Mind NymStripping is still a feature designed 100% to my own liking at the moment, basically a private feature. I will expand it bit by bit and possibly add more options too, but that is low priority. I still asume that you also use Sexlab to strip your character.
  • NymStripping now also respects the choices in the CombatStrip Dropdown. Meaning you can choose "Destroy,Unequip or Drop" now also for items stripped during defeat
  • NymStirpping now has a 33% chance to strip most clothing and items BEFORE round 1 of sex (to work in conjunction with my hidden "naked loot")

Changes to crawl:
NOTE: make sure to set "Escape Timer" in Naked Defeat/MCM/Defeat/ to the value you like. I suggest smaller values (2-4 seconds) for testing to see if it works and then increase if need be
The feature is meant to be a humiliation of the beaten PC, nothing more.
  • added check for "player in combat" when crawling. this should end crawling with a delay of hopefully only 1-2 seconds
  • added godmode during crawling
  • changed how the crawl ends and maybe this prevents "crawl with lightspeed" but not sure (for me it always worked)
  • when you have problems with Crawl: do you use Nemesis? Or do you have Sexlab Survival (SLS) installed? From what I remember SLS tries to solve movespeed issues

Fixes
  • fixed missing Hair Setting MCM page
  • fixed Creatures Spawning after sex and doing nothing (this should only happen when defeated by humans)
  • fixed "combat strip" using the wrong slot for helmets (30 instead of 31...) -> mod should now correctly recognized and strip worn helmets (circlets and circlet helmes on slot 42 worked, tho)
  • rewrite the DDe Event and hopefully it termiantes correctly now (equip DD outfit, whipping, release (with some time to get away when "escape timer" is set by you in the mcm)
    ----> there should be NO Escape game (no wiggling required) to move away.
    ----> I also made sure that the crawl animations and crawl speed are reverted to normal before equiping outfit
  • changed screen message for follower registration to reduce spam

"Hidden Features" are now called "Nymra's BETA Features" in the MCM (System) page
Currently there are three BETA features:
  • swimming in armor or with boots on will kill you slowly
  • washing scenes of all kinds will quickly apply empty armors to remove blood (is now super fast and should no longer make the head "invisible")
  • Naked Loot system as described below:

If you want to be a BETA tester, leave your feedback for the BETA features in the Support Thread or drop me a PM. Thx.

new BETA Feature "Naked Loot" (only active when "Nymra's BETA Features" is ON (MCM/System)
This feature is designed for my own desires of making looting interesting for me again. I love to play with certain outfits and do not like to use stuff found in the wild when I lose those outfits.
Basically I always want to control how my PC looks. With this system I can loot ANYTHING and then transform it into the saved outfits. This comes at a cost and for me looting corpses can trigger tentacle attacks (modified Devious Chests) and this feature will also make it into Naked Defeat of course.
This is the first corner stone of my attempt to make looting, trading and travelling more... kinky too.

1. you can save your outfits to Naked Defeats MCM now (System, below the profiles)
  2. when equipping a bodypart armor piece (bodyslot) it will be destroyed and with a certain chance will be replaced by one of your saved outfits (including weapons)
    ---> this also costs some money to represent material cost for fitting the looted armor to you
  3. the equipped outfit will match the armor type of the looted armor, so make sure you have at least one light, one heavy and one clothing type outfit (but no more than two with one type)
    1. ---> armor type of an outfit is determined by the body parts armor type
  4. when in PLAYER HOMES the whole function is disabled, you can do with all armor what you want
  5. when in a STORE the chance that you equip an outfit is 100% (the vendor item still will be destroyed) tho
  6. when you successfully equip an outfit, a cooldown starts (5 minutes currently) before you can try to do this again
  7. you can also alternativly equip boots only. this increases the chance of a matching pair, but will only equip suitable boots from your outfits
  8. you can freely swap items that are part of a saved outfit, since they already "fit" :)
  9. non-clothing/armor items and jewelry are not affected (yet :D)
  10. this feature is recommended to use with "destroy stripped" items options in Naked Defeat
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< VERSION 4.72 (BETA Patch) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Again a new version and again as BETA.
Maybe some ppl feel like testing the robbery stuff. 
Took me almost 10 hours to do all this shit and fixed a ton of issues and still not seeing the end of the tunnel, haha.
So I m not sure if I forgot stuff and hence as BETA first.

Update:

- disable Naked Defeat in MCM

- save and exit

- install 4.70 (FULL)

- Install this patch (4.72) - 4.71 is no longer required

- save and reload

- running FNIS is NOT required for this patch

IMPORTANT: you have to CHECK YOUR BODYSLOT LIBRARY SETTINGS AGAIN because I had to change the values and so your settings are deleted (and your saved profiles wont load them anymore).

Set them again and they will work again .

Robbery Changes:
  • Respectes "SexlabNoStrip" Keyword
  • Does not Rob items that are BLOCKED on MCM/Bodyslots Library
    • meaning those items will never be stolen, destroyed, stripped or unequiped
  • Only one Robbery Event will be active at a time. So if you were robbed, the event will not occur until you retrieved your stuff
  • I want to check for more items and prevent them from beeing robbed but I dont know if it is worth while (books, etc.) 
  • checking quest items... well... getting them stolen is a new quest, no? :D (it does not check quest items atm)

Surrender Changes:
  • Cooperative Surrender Chance: this sets the chance for a Short scenario (only one scene) when surrendering
  • this means if you surrender instead of beeing forced down you have a less harsh punishment.
Crawling Changes:
  • Changed some minor details with the "Escape Crawl" to speed up things.
Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug that lead to "no Enemie detected" warning
  • Fixed a bug that did not recognize dogs correctly as "Defeated by..."
Nymra's BETA Features: Pchs Immersive Plugs
With Nymra's BETA Features enabled the mod will now equip pchs immersive plugs (if installed).
I ll add more of the plugs and more variety for equipping in the future.

Naked Defeat 4-72 - Patch (BETA) (LE+SE).7z

<<<<< Naked News >>>>>

SS-front

The lengthy preparations and foundation work of the past months finally paid off. Implementing a "lightweight" SimpleSlavery outcome was easier then expected now with all the obstacles already out of the way. Really nice to work with a dynamic architecture that allows for a variety of operations with little effort.

In other words: next version of Naked Defeat will allow Simple Slavery Plus Plus (SS++) to sell you to one of 30 public locations (inns, castles, camps, public places, farms) all over Skyrim. Your buyers will welcome you with a nice orgy and then put you into some nice furntiture. But beware, this is not for the faint hearted because escape chance is low (except when you know the cheat key :P) and you were bought to fuck.

AND FUCK YOU WILL! 

I am currently working on adding hostile locations too (meaning populated with hostile actors like bandits) but I dont know if this will make it into the next update. 

20220517052249_1.jpg

DD-front

Still no progress on the DD-front. The executives are still arguing whether to invest more into DDe or to create my own DD-Mod with Extra ESP to accomodate Naked Defeat. The mod would come with its own struggle mechanic and focus 100% on DDs and managing them, kinda lightwight DDe with extras focussed on gameplay.
With inte (creator of DDe) beeing offline for 6 months now and the complexitiy of using DDe by the user AND the fact that it requires two ESP (SUM+DDe, which is problematic on LE :() AND the fact that I keep running into problems with POP, drives me closer to abandoning POP, DDe and SUM and stop developing with those mods in mind.

0147.jpg

Edited by Nymra
37 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

The "lightweight" SimpleSlavery outcome sounds fun. And what are the options to escape eventually? Is there a timer, or do you have to find the way out yourself?  

I m not fully set on this yet.
currently the only way to escape is to struggle as normal. its just that the struggle chance is hard coded to be very low (1% base +1% per struggle, so after 10x struggle you are at 11% chance).

I see how ppl like that first and then think about adding options (base difficulty 5% is already a quite good chance to escape actually...) 

I mean I think SS++ Slavery outcomes should really be a punishment. But I think about adding a "max time"slider  in minutes after which you are released automatically

Edited by Nymra
25 minutes ago, crococat said:

When enabled Beta functions i cannot equip any piece of clothes or armor. Any defeat event had not been yet.

Naked Loot:

This feature is designed for my own desires of making looting interesting for me again. I love to play with certain outfits and do not like to use stuff found in the wild when I lose those outfits.
Basically I always want to control how my PC looks. With this system I can loot ANYTHING and then transform it into the saved outfits. This comes at a cost and for me looting corpses can trigger tentacle attacks (modified Devious Chests) and this feature will also make it into Naked Defeat of course.

This is the first corner stone of my attempt to make looting, trading and travelling more... kinky too.

you can save your outfits to Naked Defeats MCM now (System, below the profiles)
when equipping a bodypart armor piece (bodyslot) it will be destroyed and with a certain chance will be replaced by one of your saved outfits (including weapons)
---> this also costs some money to represent material cost for fitting the looted armor to you
the equipped outfit will match the armor type of the looted armor, so make sure you have at least one light, one heavy and one clothing type outfit (but no more than two with one type)
---> armor type of an outfit is determined by the body parts armor type
when in PLAYER HOMES the whole function is disabled, you can do with all armor what you want
when in a STORE the chance that you equip an outfit is 100% (the vendor item still will be destroyed) tho
when you successfully equip an outfit, a cooldown starts (5 minutes currently) before you can try to do this again
you can also alternativly equip boots only. this increases the chance of a matching pair, but will only equip suitable boots from your outfits
you can freely swap items that are part of a saved outfit, since they already "fit" 
non-clothing/armor items and jewelry are not affected (yet :D)
this feature is recommended to use with "destroy stripped" items options in Naked Defeat

32 minutes ago, Nymra said:

This feature is designed for my own desires of making looting interesting for me again

It is ok. But maybe outfit function could be placed in separated choice menu. Wanted to test your plugs events, but had to disable beta function.

I like to experiment with outfits and have huge base of them in BBLuxuriSute and MariaEden storages, maybe will use your mod in future, but it will took much time as i combine outfit from different mods.

I am interesting about compatibility of some quest mods that need special outfit to proceed, i have many of them. For example vanila thalmor embasy investigation.

14 minutes ago, crococat said:

It is ok. But maybe outfit function could be placed in separated choice menu. Wanted to test your plugs events, but had to disable beta function.

I like to experiment with outfits and have huge base of them in BBLuxuriSute and MariaEden storages, maybe will use your mod in future, but it will took much time as i combine outfit from different mods.

I am interesting about compatibility of some quest mods that need special outfit to proceed, i have many of them. For example vanila thalmor embasy investigation.

its a BETA feature, it will get its won MCM options when its fully implemented.

btw when you are in a player home you can equip outfits without interference. 
it is meant to be a punishing feature similar to what Sexlab Survival does, not for convenience. 

11 minutes ago, bob123457 said:

I seem to have a issue where the furniture dosent spawn and my characters standing there after sex, i know its probably been said many times before  but how do i fix this issue?

make sure you have zap animation pack 8+
its  HARD requirement

Edited by Nymra

After diving head first into higher magic like "trigonometry" or "what the hell is an x-marker HEADING" and learning things about Sexlab I can say:

I DID IT!! Bukkake is now Cumbath .... I mean hot, I mean I can do it, yay!
So I dont need a Bukkake SLAL pack, just Male Solo and 4 xmarker heading around the PC...

Wow, some finetuning (choosing the right poses for the player, and maybe reposition the xmarkers for different furnitures) and I m good to go!
So the next version will be 4.80 since it requires a full update with tons of changes and a good bit of new content. 

Might look strange on the pics but for me its quite a milestone, hehe. 
Finally I can also place the FollowerScenes better and also spectators (maybe I can drop SpectatorCrowds Ultra finally...)

20220520060250_1.jpg

20220520060331_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, GoosePeelings said:

Sometimes my character just keeps crawling after they're done  and I'm unable to stand up or equip anything. Could there be a way to disable the crawling?

what is the setting on "Time to escape" or "Escape Alarm Timer" in the MCM/Defeat`?

setting that to 0 sec disables it, but you can also try a shorter time. 

34 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what is the setting on "Time to escape" or "Escape Alarm Timer" in the MCM/Defeat`?

setting that to 0 sec disables it, but you can also try a shorter time. 

It was at 12 until now, and it's stuck at both 2 and 12 seconds. I'll try 0 and see if it happens again though.

16 minutes ago, GoosePeelings said:

It was at 12 until now, and it's stuck at both 2 and 12 seconds. I'll try 0 and see if it happens again though.

do you have the 4.72 installed? (display is wrong with still showing 4.71, but check your installed files name instead). I changed a small detail in 4.72

On 5/21/2022 at 12:51 AM, Nymra said:

do you have the 4.72 installed? (display is wrong with still showing 4.71, but check your installed files name instead). I changed a small detail in 4.72

I had 4.70, which was probably the reason, Now I'm on 4.72.

Got a new error that started happening recently. Surrendering with the Action key doesn't work as it doesn't recognize the Defeat type. On bleedout it works fine and I tried going through the settings to see if anything was off. Happens with both people and creatures.

49 minutes ago, GoosePeelings said:

I had 4.70, which was probably the reason, Now I'm on 4.72.

Got a new error that started happening recently. Surrendering with the Action key doesn't work as it doesn't recognize the Defeat type. On bleedout it works fine and I tried going through the settings to see if anything was off. Happens with both people and creatures.

should be fixed in the next update.
I noticed there were some conditions that could lead to this and I hope I got them all sorted out now.

I will add some more furniture idles for Followers, then I should be good to release...

I changed alot of stuff and added the SS++ event, will be a big release, hehe. At least in terms of workload. 60 hours++ since last update

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< VERSION 4.80 (FULL) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Update:
- disable Naked Defeat in MCM
- save and exit
- install 4.80 (FULL)
- remove all other Full, Patch or Hotfix (keep Extras)
- save and reload
- run FNIS!!!!

Warning: this is a major update with lots of changes to "critical infrastructure" (well everything is critical in such a mod)...
but again I could not test ALL possible scenarios so I need you to help find the issues.
Please describe the problem and upload a papyrus.log

Fixes:
  • hopyfully fixed a rare bug that might cause death even with essential on
  • a shitton of stuff...

Changes:
  • Followers should have cleaner idles played, no more random changing position
  • downside might be, that the idles are easier broken by other mods (report back when it happens)
  • alot of smaller stuff that i changed on the road and forgot to make a note...

IMPORTANT CHANGE: MCM restructured:
Restructured the MCM. Some pages were just overloaded
I wont go into details here, just have a look
its also an ongoing process... I m working towards a "no scroll bar required" approach for the MCM

CHANGED: Furniture Escape Game:
  • completly rewritten the sequence
  • NEW MCM Settings: you can adjust now the chance for "Sex", "Whip" and "Bukkake" in the MCM "Aftermath" Page
  • REMOVED: the bulky options from "Outfits & Tags" for Punishment were removed
  • NEW: ITEMS like fuckingbelt, gags and other zap stuff will be equiped at the Start of the Escape game now, no longer as punishment
  • NEW: ITEMS like gags will change the sound played from Naked Defeat to gagged sounds
  • CHANGED: fuckbelt is no longer punishment outcome but will be equiped beforehand
  • NEW: recovery: when you drop from the furniture on all fours accidently, just struggle (space bar) and the furniture idle will be restored now
  • NEW punishment outcome A: "Bukkake" - will make some NPC masturbate in front of the bound player
  • NEW punishment outcome B: "Break" - the PC will refuse to struggle for roughly 20 seconds and recover strenght
  • NEW punishment outcome ? "Orgasm during Pain" - when the PC is shocked there is a chance for an orgasm event with an orgasm sound (only when not gagged currently)
  • small chance to be sold via Slavery (if chance is at least 1%)

NEW FEATURE: Bukkake
There is now a SLAL free Bukkake scenario where I place actors around the PC and start masturbate.
This will also make the goldenshowers slal superfluous in the future and I will no longer work on Bukkake/Goldenshower themed SLAL.

NEW FEATURE: Forced Foreplay Scenes
Human Aggressors can have Foreplay Scenes now,  aggressive ones and also when they are a group.
For now Forced Foreplay is only 2-3 Stages and only 2P and you need my Forced Foreplay SLAL pack (under extras) ---> beware its WIP, I will update it soon
YOu can set the foreplay chance in the MCM, 100% it will always show BEOFRE the regular scene with humans.
No foreplay for creatures (yet! I m working on it). same for group foreplay.
-----> Requires the new Extra file: Naked Defeat - EXTRA - ForcedForeplay - 0-3 - (LE) ----> my forced foreplay SLAL will NOT work

NEW FEATURE: Simple Slavery Link
----> WAIT FOR THE RELEASE OF NEXT SS++ VERSION: Simple Slavery Plus Plus 6.3.14 is not yet compatible
Simple Slavery Version XX can now send you to a Naked Defeat Outcome.
There are 30 locations all over skyrim. Farms, Mills, Towns, Camps and Palaces
Will add more location over time (and refine the existing ones)
Beware, Escaping can be hard?
TO TEST: let yourself get sold to Naked Defeat via SS++ Auction to check the new scenarios.

Nymra's BETA Features: Naked Bathing
With Nymras Beta activated you can wash anywhere with shift+action key (does not require water and has not water detection (might add alter).
it will play a set of animation from Bathing in Skyrim, SL aroused and other mods to make a good scene that actually does NOT break like the one from BiS....
Bathing time is a bit random and will be longer the higher your dirt level. Will also attempt to remove blood splatters and other decals.
Maybe I also release my own BiS Version one day.
Will also wash the placer 100% clean.
1 hour ago, nameless701 said:

FNIS - error

Duplicate AnimEvent nade_IdlesDefeatUnbound_01 for character, mods NakedDefeat and NakedDefeat
Duplicate AnimEvent nade_IdlesDefeatUnbound_02 for character, mods NakedDefeat and NakedDefeat
 2 possible consistence issues

oh, strange. thx for reporting, I ll fix in the next update

3 hours ago, itami_no_hana said:

I really like your drowning in heavy armor feature but don't want to use other BETA features. Are you planning to add it as the main part of the mod any soon?

since I only got positive feedback I think I will remove it from BETA and add a normal MCM toggle for it.

Its a minor feature anyway.

glad you like it :D

Hi, VR user here. Everything works fine other than sex scenes specifically send my character and the aggressor way up into the air (quite far, everything is grey) for the duration of the scene. afterwards everything goes back to normal. Any suggestions?