First off, great mod, I enjoyed all "defeat" variations up untill now!

After installing the newest version (my last version was before 4.80, so I did everything to get to the newest one rn) I have some weird bug, but maybe it is from BaboDialogue. Everytime I enter Bleedout, It just takes away all my inventory and displays a "You submit to the new cheif" message or something like that (the typo in cheif is actually part of the message).

But it doesnt go anywhere from there. Sometimes, I also get ported to the Thrisk Mead Hall, but there still nothing more happens.

Does somebody know what is going on? Ill try to fiddle with BaboDialogue, cause this seems like a babo-thing. But it is weird that this is consistently triggered by ND..

• 4 weeks later...

i have a strange bug... i install the mod and activate it ...everything works fine...but if i save and try to load game ctd always!

i have to load a save that was made  before i activated the mod in game...

also my character keeps leaving the polles and other furniture and then running by herself without control

Edited by sikamikanico78
On 2/24/2024 at 12:46 PM, sikamikanico78 said:

i have a strange bug... i install the mod and activate it ...everything works fine...but if i save and try to load game ctd always!

i have to load a save that was made  before i activated the mod in game...

also my character keeps leaving the polles and other furniture and then running by herself without control

hmmm everything seems to be fine in a new game...no crashes...but if i try to load one of my current gameplay saves it crashes :/

update: managed to fix it by removing some mods i didnt need....too many mods apparently 

Edited by sikamikanico78
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Nymra! Just picked up this mod this weekend and absolutely enjoying the hell out of it. I am having an issue related to my pc being male and not being able to start any 3p scenes with male aggressors; the console / SL log says it's unable to find a valid default animation, which makes me think it's because the 3p anims are MMF. I've poked around the settings to try and find where to allow all gender tags, but not having much luck. Do you have any suggestions for how I could get around it so my guy can get properly fucked? Thanks!!

edit, some hours later: never mind!! I figured out a workaround to make his SL gender female and also turning off filtering gay/lesbian animations. Haven't tested exactly which setting is the right one but it seems to be handling 3p now :) 

Edited by izfet

"ALL IS LOST"

I get defeated, then the message "All Is Lost", then nothing happens. I can't move and buttons give me no abilities to do anything. The MCM shows the a defeat has been registered, and calm stage is at 14. If I click that stage it changes to 1000, but still nothing happens.

The mod has worked in the past, but I have gone back to different saves going back up to around 20 saves and after a defeat I get the same results. This is on a low level character so not many saves and small in size.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Hey.

So I have a small problem with the "Public Punishment" part of the mod, and it's that the exposure goes up on every check unless there's nobody next to me.

I've changed everything to do 0, disabled the hidden check, and it still goes up. I even installed Bathing in Skyrim to make sure that it's not that check that might be bugged, but nothing, it just doesn't stop going up.