4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

of course and i activated it in slalloader. as i said, actor animations from men and pc as well as sound are working. just no golden shower viewable.

ooooh, I think I forgot AGAIN to include it in the Naked Defeats ESP... in my game I have it from Nymras SLAL pack and therefor I never realize its still missing me stupid...
soo, basically the only way to fix it in the moment is using my Nymra SLAL pack on top... if you dont like it, you need to wait for the next patch... where I hopefully NOT forget to add it.

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

Naked Defeat cannot create a spriggan at this point, so I m a bit confused. The spriggan can be from another mod. 
In general I did not really take mods like that into consideration, they have a chance to break Naked Defeat. 
I will see if I can add a check to prevent that. From other reports at least succubus stuff seems to work (which also kills the aggressors) but since then I changed some stuff so maybe I need to change some stuff back.
Please if possible provide a papyrus.log file when you kill and end a scene and the message appears so I can see where exactly you end up. (and maybe what the spriggan is,)

I'm really sorry, my bad. I tested it again after reading your comment and there was a grove within the 2500 Range I wasn't aware of. I think Defeat looks for the next possible enemy and ports it at my position. ^^ Because I had the "spawn service" active, I thought it was part (and feature) of it.

So it seems, it's just a problem if you kill the _last_ aggressor at your location via Deadly drain.

Where do I find the papyrus.log? :)

Edited by muon_nol
9 hours ago, Nymra said:

ooooh, I think I forgot AGAIN to include it in the Naked Defeats ESP... in my game I have it from Nymras SLAL pack and therefor I never realize its still missing me stupid...
soo, basically the only way to fix it in the moment is using my Nymra SLAL pack on top... if you dont like it, you need to wait for the next patch... where I hopefully NOT forget to add it.

Where is your slal pack ?

about your spawns :  i think skeever are the right creatures for everywhere, but horses look strange in a narrow cave or a mine,

Edited by shiagwen

about your spawns :  i think skeever are the right creatures for everywhere, but horses look strange in a narrow cave or a mine,

yeah, I noticed that too :(I will add a check for indoor/outdoor locations in the future. 

Edited by Nymra
58 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Still loosing keyvboard after whipping wigled frree and shall run, but no key workd

try if "epc" in console works. 
in all cases: papyrus log might help, maybe something does not terminate correctly. 
I never had this issue in my game, so it might be a unique problem.

There is also a chance that other mods disable player controls on their own by accident. I could think of mods that use furnitures as triggers like interactive BDSM or something like that, hmm. 

try to set "escape time" to 0 and wiggle chance to 100%. if it works then maybe something lags/bugs out, hmm. 
Yeah well, papyrus log or I can only make blind guesses :(

So far we had some minor issues which can be correct. but now we come to a big content issue.

i mean, you know Defeat, dont you ?  you know about the creature part of it, sure. so if you want to replace Defeat, you have to be better then that.

ND creature part lacks badly.  first, because you mix the mcm with the human part, so whatever you change, you change it for both. second, it is simply a lacking principle.

have you ever turned on creatures in  "Lügnerzuflucht", a Falmer Dungeon at stormcloak outpost in reach. you can gedt 8-10 falmer at once there. in defeat you can make 20 sexacts with them in a row, together with follower. crazy sex with as many falmer on pc as there are animations, and there are many gangbang animations for falmer from billy.

in naked defeat, you may get one threesome, thats it.  you have to change mcm if you want 3 sexacts with 5 falmer, thats maximum, and you have to rebuiild mcm later, because you dont want this with humans. so :

1. separate creatures and humans

2. how many repeats a single partner will do (in Defeats it is 2)

3. a maximum of sexacts in a row depending of how many partners are available  x   max acts from one partner (see above).  (not the fix of three)

With that we come near Defeat.

Hey folks!

I've noticed lately that right after I bathe (using Bathing in Skyrim mod) my char's head blinks for couple of seconds and I hear sounds of items being (un-)equiped. So I've monitored the inventory and it turns out - some "Empy slot..." items (from this mod) are equipped and then almost instantly unequipped from me after bathing. And while "Empty Slot 30 - Head" (or something like that) is equipped my char's head becomes invisible for 2-3 seconds (sometimes longer if I bathe with a lot of activities going on around me and the scripts work slower).

So.. my questions are: Is it supposed to behave this way? Is it nessesary? And can I remove the slot number of this item in TESEdit for my head to stop blinking everytime?

P.S. The last one I'm going to do right now, but please tell me if it's gonna have some unforseen consequences?

Edited by evilblade
1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Hey folks!

I've noticed lately that right after I bathe (using Bathing in Skyrim mod) my char's head blinks for couple of seconds and I hear sounds of items being (un-)equiped. So I've monitored the inventory and it turns out - some "Empy slot..." items (from this mod) are equipped and then almost instantly unequipped from me after bathing. And while "Empty Slot 30 - Head" (or something like that) is equipped my char's head becomes invisible for 2-3 seconds (sometimes longer if I bathe with a lot of activities going on around me and the scripts work slower).

So.. my questions are: Is it supposed to behave this way? Is it nessesary? And can I remove the slot number of this item in TESEdit for my head to stop blinking everytime?

P.S. The last one I'm going to do right now, but please tell me if it's gonna have some unforseen consequences?

oh, I thought I fixed the head invisible problem.
I will add a toggle for this with the next update, sorry. It is a experiment of mine to also remove blood decals which Bathing in Skyrim cannot do. It was meant for Golden Showers primarily, but I tried to make it trigger for normal bathing too. 
I think it would suffice to remove the nif file in:

\Meshes\Naked Defeat\emptyslots\quill01.nif

this should prevent it from happening for now at all without messing with ESP or scripts. 

12 hours ago, shiagwen said:

spawn does not interact 

working on it. right now the spawns are sometimes incompatible with the defeat type selected. so an old part of the script is not yet compatible with the new part

bandit whipping air out of range

which furniture or which situation does that happen?

try disable scene protectors in MCM

you mean this one for the shower ?

yes

So far we had some minor issues which can be correct. but now we come to a big content issue.

i mean, you know Defeat, dont you ?  you know about the creature part of it, sure. so if you want to replace Defeat, you have to be better then that.

Naked Defeat is already vastly superior to SL defeat in almost every aspect, at least in my experience with both mods ?
Everything else are details that I am working on, yes.

ND creature part lacks badly.  first, because you mix the mcm with the human part, so whatever you change, you change it for both. second, it is simply a lacking principle.

not it lacks not, it just does not suit your individual preferences.

have you ever turned on creatures in  "Lügnerzuflucht", a Falmer Dungeon at stormcloak outpost in reach. you can gedt 8-10 falmer at once there. in defeat you can make 20 sexacts with them in a row, together with follower. crazy sex with as many falmer on pc as there are animations, and there are many gangbang animations for falmer from billy.

in naked defeat, you may get one threesome, thats it.  you have to change mcm if you want 3 sexacts with 5 falmer, thats maximum, and you have to rebuiild mcm later, because you dont want this with humans. so :

1. separate creatures and humans

to make this good I would need to make settings for  EVERY type of creature, since some have no 3P, 4P or 5P, some others have only 2P. 

Some have more 4Ps than others, etc. etc. Some creature types have alot more animations in general than others.

Its just impossible to consider every possible scenario. 

5Ps are rare for ALL humans and creatures. setting it high will just repeat the same scene over and over again. If you want to see more 5P, you can increase the general chance for it, why is that a problem?

Humans have more 5P than for example falmers?!

The mod will automatically reduce the number of actors when there are only a few available.
I already considered splitting humans and creatures settings, but from my own playtesting with ALL the SLAL packs available installed I found that the one settings work perfectly fine for both humans and creatures, hmm. 

2. how many repeats a single partner will do (in Defeats it is 2)

in naked defeat its 3 scenes in total at max. I might add an option for more repetitions in the future, but that requires restructuring the architecture of the mod first so its a bigger haul and will require alot of time sadly. (but it is an important feature that I WANT to add. it will also fix alot of other issues (including the spawns sometimes not working)). 

3. a maximum of sexacts in a row depending of how many partners are available  x   max acts from one partner (see above).  (not the fix of three)

no. I never liked that endless chain approach of mods like Deviously helpless etc and do not plan on add such a feature in the near future, since it will require a big amount of time that I would rather invest into more features and scenarios. 

Naked defeat will focus on playability. But there will be a "rape night" event that is basically fucking until the sun rises with all kinds of enemies and invited guests. When that is implemented and working I might try to circle back from there and also add this to the basic rape script. 
Keep in mind I am learning while I write this and some stuff seems easy to do from the outside but requires rewriting core aspects of the mod which leads to bugs and endless hours of playtesting :(

With that we come near Defeat.

I do not want to mirror Defeat. Naked Defeat focusses more on immersion, transition and variation than SL defeat and that is what I focus on. 

In short: my time is limited, even when i invest alot already and issues like that are simply a question of where to invest my time first. 
So this is not "will never happen" but its "low on the list of priorities"

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

I think it would suffice to remove the nif file in:
\Meshes\Naked Defeat\emptyslots\quill01.nif
this should prevent it from happening for now at all without messing with ESP or scripts. 

Cool, thanks but I've already TESEdited the ESP-file by removing slots numbers from those "Empty Slot..." items. Is it OK? I mean won't the mod freeze or lock up or something because of it?

It seems this mod doesn't play nicely with at least some injuries mods. I've tried it with "More Dynamic Injuries" and "wounds". Neither one handles bleedout, but both result in a never-ending cycle of ragdolling and getting up at soon as this mod tries to fire any event, even public punishment.

Side note, although the only things I had enabled to trigger public punishment were nudity and sprinting, while fully clothed and standing around outside whiterun, she was flagged for punishment, which was when my injuries mod went haywire. Does this mod consider an SOS Revealing outfit to be considered naked? It has no flags in SLAX.

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Cool, thanks but I've already TESEdited the ESP-file by removing slots numbers from those "Empty Slot..." items. Is it OK? I mean won't the mod freeze or lock up or something because of it?

no, just display an error in the log but that is harmless

4 minutes ago, ShenGo said:

It seems this mod doesn't play nicely with at least some injuries mods. I've tried it with "More Dynamic Injuries" and "wounds". Neither one handles bleedout, but both result in a never-ending cycle of ragdolling and getting up at soon as this mod tries to fire any event, even public punishment.

it might be that they have "onBleedout" triggers still. might be necessary to check in the scripts. just because they dont have an MCM handler for it does not mean they dont do it. 

did you try disabling ragdoll?

and how about the surrender or "on hit defeat", both work without bleedout event. 

Side note, although the only things I had enabled to trigger public punishment were nudity and sprinting, while fully clothed and standing around outside whiterun, she was flagged for punishment,

yeah, there are some things that can trigger it, like beeing too close to ppl and the more ppl and the closer the higher the base chance. 
I will add a slider for that to make it more recognizeable. 

which was when my injuries mod went haywire.

that is so strange, because public punishment does not use bleedout or similar.. hmm. can you send me a log from when it happens?

Does this mod consider an SOS Revealing outfit to be considered naked? It has no flags in SLAX.

no. I did not get to the point of adding the extra keywords from mods but it is planned

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

it might be that they have "onBleedout" triggers still. might be necessary to check in the scripts. just because they dont have an MCM handler for it does not mean they dont do it. 

did you try disabling ragdoll?

and how about the surrender or "on hit defeat", both work without bleedout event. 

yeah, there are some things that can trigger it, like beeing too close to ppl and the more ppl and the closer the higher the base chance. 
I will add a slider for that to make it more recognizeable. 

that is so strange, because public punishment does not use bleedout or similar.. hmm. can you send me a log from when it happens?

no. I did not get to the point of adding the extra keywords from mods but it is planned

You mean a papyrus log? If so, I'll see if I can get one tomorrow morning. Getting in bed for the night lol.

And yeah, I didn't even get a chance to try any bleedout events. I tried twice: the first time, a guard was going to punish her (for reasons unknown), but she entered the ragdoll loop immediately. The second time two horses punished her (??? Lol), an SL scene played out, then she fell to the ground, I got repeated messages about injuries and I could not see her, move my camera, control her, or even activate free camera. I'll try without ragdoll tomorrow as well, though I THINK I already had it unchecked in the MCM.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2022 at 9:19 AM, evilblade said:

Hi folks!

Is it somehow possible to turn off the devices' punishments? ..It just feels like completely out-of-place when the device made of wood and ropes punishes you with electricity :)

its magic so i don't see  why it would be out of place. but yes all you have to do is change it to something else like "whip" or "rape" in debug. 

• 2 weeks later...

I couldn’t install it in the mod organizer, I just tried to drop the date into the folder, and started a new game, I followed all the installation requirements, but for some reason in the MCM the mod menu doesn’t load and doesn’t work. What's the matter?

http://466fe7f0cc7460fb7d103de4bf0c3ec7.png

Edited by pointmen201