3 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean? On the mod main page? 

:classic_smile: *nod* *nod*

Spoiler

You may call it a fetish of mine :blush:, but a screenhot (from the MCM) usually tells more than pages of descriptions

Edited by worik
4 hours ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean? On the mod main page? 

Yes!

It's very useful if someone asks about MCM settings, or when I want to gossip about the mod and I forgot the name of the function I want to gossip about.

Btw, the NADE Guards have some crazy range and teleport into the wilderness to punish the PC. Not only that they do that during NADE defeat scenes. Usually I need multiple mods to cause a clusterfuck like that. ?

I guess there was a range setting? Still fine tuning NADE. Any NPC in the guard faction spawns also to the PC, those defeat scenes near cities become a real whipping party.

Edited by donttouchmethere
8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes!

It's very useful if someone asks about MCM settings, or when I want to gossip about the mod and I forgot the name of the function I want to gossip about.

ah yes I understand.

I avoided doing this because I changed the MCM so much and wanted to avoid having "old screens". But I guess its the right thing to do. Thx. 

Btw, the NADE Guards have some crazy range and teleport into the wilderness to punish the PC. Not only that they do that during NADE defeat scenes. Usually I need multiple mods to cause a clusterfuck like that. ?

do you mean the "Public Punishemtn" happens also far from cities? 

The mod checks for location but it can have a delay when you use fast travel and still trigger "outside". but thats the only occasion it happened for me, hmm. 

I guess there was a range setting? Still fine tuning NADE. Any NPC in the guard faction spawns also to the PC, those defeat scenes near cities become a real whipping party.

you can now adjust "Outdoor radius" and "Indoor radius" 
But this only adjusts the radius where Nade searches for suitable actors AFTER the Defeat started.

Also note that guards roam the streets outside of the cities and with the given mod also on the roads between cities. 

21 minutes ago, Nymra said:

The mod checks for location but it can have a delay when you use fast travel and still trigger "outside". but thats the only occasion it happened for me, hmm. 

I was very close to Winterhold, that's why I got it's guards. I couldn't see Winterhold tho, I only felt it is close, but those Guards there have keen Xray eyes. I think if they had to run all the way to the defeat scene they would give up half way. 

Fast travel is deactivated, but I got rather fast defeated.

Problematc

Cursed Loot -> disable combat defeat feature - most likely it is not compatible with mine. 

Is this possible at all? Can't find a line like this, I can only set health threshold for DCL combat defeat, but it can't go lower than 1 and higher than 99. Will this conflict bad with Naked Defeat? Any workarounds?

1 hour ago, GreymaneLL said:

Is this possible at all? Can't find a line like this, I can only set health threshold for DCL combat defeat, but it can't go lower than 1 and higher than 99. Will this conflict bad with Naked Defeat? Any workarounds?

I dont have DCL installed. 

Yes it will most likely conflict and in worst case just fuck up both mods so that you have to reload. 

From what I remember in DCL that the "toggle off" stuff was on a seperate MCM page and not always where the other Feature options are found. 

3 minutes ago, 2generic said:

Er, registering followers is broken? Whenever I sneak + have weapon drawn + press K, it changes hairstyle. This happens whether I am targeting follower or not.

3A. Follower Registration (when weapon drawn & not in combat - NOTHING in Crosshair)

3B. Manual Follower Registration (when weapon drawn & not in combat - aiming at the Follower with Crosshair)

dont sneak :)

14 minutes ago, Desiree42 said:

I was wondering if there was an option to restrict gender for public punishments.

what do you mean? to only be punished by males or females? 

public punishment should respect the settings for Defeat

37 minutes ago, Nymra said:

what do you mean? to only be punished by males or females? 

public punishment should respect the settings for Defeat

Hmmm for some reason I'm still getting Females for public punishments even though I don't have them ticked for defeat. I'll try restarting it

Edited by Desiree42
1 minute ago, Desiree42 said:

Hmmm for some reason I'm still getting Females for public punishments even though I don't have them ticked for defeat

ok, I ll check for this, maybe I missed something. thx for the report

This mod is very cool! There are a bunch like it that are... well, super buggy lol. Or just abandoned. Or both. 

I did a couple quick searches so sorry if this has already been asked before, but are there plans to add player as aggressor functionality like there is in Defeat? Or is that just gonna be with the Defeat patching in the next few updates? That's pretty much the only thing I like about Defeat more than the other newer mods out there - for some reason, none of them have player/NPC v. NPC functions. 

Looking forward to updates! It's a neat version of this concept. 

2 hours ago, Flamefish97 said:

This mod is very cool! There are a bunch like it that are... well, super buggy lol. Or just abandoned. Or both. 

I did a couple quick searches so sorry if this has already been asked before, but are there plans to add player as aggressor functionality like there is in Defeat? Or is that just gonna be with the Defeat patching in the next few updates?

there will be no patch for SL defeat or any other mod since it is not necessary. Naked Defeat offers all customization options to be compatible with most of the other mods out there.

That's pretty much the only thing I like about Defeat more than the other newer mods out there - for some reason, none of them have player/NPC v. NPC functions. 

Player vs NPC or NPC vs NPC is not within the scope of this mod and most likely never will be

1 because mods like that exist the plenty and

2 because NPCs are just ugly and as long as I cannot have NPC with HDT hair I will never really bother with hunting hot females and putting them in cells (even when I would really like to :D

you can use the SL Defeat feature by disabling "NPC rapes PC in SL Defeat. Also I think there was a new NPC vs NPC mod for SE released, not sure if it is LE compatible 

Looking forward to updates! It's a neat version of this concept. 

thank you so much :D
yeah, I think at the moment this might even be the only LE compatible Defeat mod in active development sadly :(  but things can change fast!

45 minutes ago, SamSymonzz said:

Is it possible to change the sd+ event to the original sd

would require a script change I guess, so I dont even know if original SD listens to Mod Events.

I think inte is still maintaining a patch for the old sD? or I might be misstaken.

In any case and from my side at least: 

TLDR: no :(

On 24.03.2022 at 19:01, Nymra said:

все остальное правильно установил? это продвинутый мод, который предполагает, что все в вашей игре установлено и работает. 

loaded into the mods menu and it works, but why do I take so long on the cross?

Naked Defeat - 4.53 - Patch (LE+SE)

Installation:

- install 4.50 full (or make sure you already have it)

- install 4.53 (Patch)

- disable and re-enable the mod in the MCM

- running FNIS is NOT required

- all other earlier patches and hotfix files can be removed

ATTENTION:
I had some unwanted "problems" while trying to improve the quest system for the coming "bigger" changes (DD stuff and better variety, actor spawning, more random punishments). I could not solve these problems and had to roll back to an earlier version and then reimplement all the changes I made except for the "problematic" ones. For that reason I cannot rule out that I forgot 1-2 ESP changes, meaning if you encounter any unwanted behaviour please report to me, ideally with a papyrus.log as usually. Might be nothing, but I wanted to let you know.
Basically I consider this patch a "BETA", but I have to go on from here, sorry.

Followers:
  • followers with their weapons sheated do no longer count as "in combat" for naked defeat when they defend the player while in bleedout (minor detail but important in my tests)
  • added a "named follower" option which should be able to recognize any NPC with the given name as follower automatically (or when you disable/enable the mod)
    ---> not tested enough, please report back how(and if...) it works

Combat Strip:
  • if no helmet is found (slot 30) stripping will check for circlet slot (42) because many use that instead of helmets :)
  • added additional option to destroy an item on strip (not just unequip or drop)
    ---> please test this and report back, I had no time to do this yet?
  • added a 3 seconds cooldown on stripping so it will not be spammed (also to reduce script load during combat)

Changes:
  • surrender key in combat now also checks if the player has weapon drawn ---> when you want to surrender, you need to have a weapon out
    ---> sorry, this is because skyrim "incombat" sometimes really sux, meaning it can sometimes be that the PC counts in combat for a too long time
  • Nymras Spawn Service: Horses and Goats are no longer spawned when the player is in an interior location
  • improved actor detection (if actors is allowed by MCM, better check for race (Human/Creature) and added Sexlab Validation to decrease chance of "oddities"

Fixes:
  • fixed a bug that prevented combat strip from happening more than once (got stuck after happening once)
  • fixed a bug that made the toggle "allow females" not work (basically with this OFF females were still allowed previously...) in Defeat and PublicRape
  • fixed a bug with the combat stance of followers not beeing detected (basically followers could fight during defeat if unlucky without the mod reacting to it)
  • other small stuff

sorry in case your problem-fix did not make it into this version, priorities are sometimes out of my hand?

3 minutes ago, Grumbrum said:

I don't know what you did, but know it doesn't work anymore as intended. Using the destroy option it just unequips. Can you reupload the previous hotfix? I unintentionally had it overwritten :-(.

argh,. too must rolling back yesterday... fixed one thing and broke the other., sigh.

This maybe? :D hopefully, i m gone for 2 days now

Small hotfix for the bug with the new Strip Options.

Use this if you use the Combat Strip option and want to have your items dropped or destroyed.

Installation

Delete/overwrite previous hotfix but NOT the patch 4.53 

Overwrite Patch 4.53 with it. 

Turn the mod Off and On again.

Naked Defeat 4-53 - definitive Hotfix for strip options (LE+SE).7z