17 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Creature Framework. need to install?

ofc when you want creature content you need More Nasty Critters and all its dependencies and submods, but I think that is obvious for all creature friends. 
technically MNC and CC is a soft dependency 

17 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Please post here a photo of all the pages of your mod settings

lol, no :D

Edited by Nymra
1 hour ago, permidion said:

hello

I have an issue with the creature selection, I have wolves at like 10m from the character and the mod say "Nobody there to take advantage of your situation"

Hide contents

ScreenShot20.thumb.jpg.f2e131e8ff1adf695bcfa93c611b1a8a.jpg

1. did you enable creatures? Like "allow creatures" in MCM?

2. did you enable canines in MCM "Creature toggles Library"?
3. who defeated you? the wolves or somebody else?

EDIT:
oh, and which version of the mod please? 

Edited by Nymra
11 hours ago, Nymra said:

1. did you enable creatures? Like "allow creatures" in MCM?

2. did you enable canines in MCM "Creature toggles Library"?
3. who defeated you? the wolves or somebody else?

EDIT:
oh, and which version of the mod please? 

I have everything enabled and canine works fine with calm spell or with fnis spells.

This happened after I upgraded from 4.31/4.33 to 4.50
The only thing I didnt do is clean up the save game for unassociated scripts/elements between the version change (usually between stage 4 and 5 below).
what I did:

1) disable mod in MCM

2) deactivate mod in MO

3) reload save game

4) new save game

5) reload save game

6) new save game

7) quit

8 ) activate mod version 4.5 in MO

9) reload game, wait for MCM activation, activate mod and configure

note: reverting to version 4.31/4.33 made creatures work again

Edited by permidion
12 minutes ago, permidion said:

I have everything enabled and canine works fine with calm spell or with fnis spells.

This happened after I upgraded from 4.31/4.33 to 4.50
The only thing I didnt do is clean up the save game for unassociated scripts/elements between the version change (usually between stage 4 and 5 below).
what I did:

1) disable mod in MCM

2) deactivate mod in MO

3) reload save game

4) new save game

5) reload save game

6) new save game

7) quit

8 ) activate mod version 4.5 in MO

9) reload game, wait for MCM activation, activate mod and configure

note: reverting to version 4.31/4.33 made creatures work again

1. why do you do this procedure? it is described nowhere.

--> the procedure you describe is pointless when you do NOT clean the save after step 4). 
--> no idea what step 5 and 6 should be fore, superfluous

2. follow the instructions on the mod front page for installation and updates. If you do not do this I cannot be sure if your issue is special for your case because you do it your way or a real bug.

3. you did not answer my questions, especially not the most important one:

who defeated you? the wolves or somebody else?

4. you can try this:

- attack the wolves and let them attack you. then surrender and see if they work
OR
- attack the wolves and surrender directly via hotkey, see if they work

- also make sure your search radius is not set to only 1000 or sth, that is really a short distance.

Note: 

if none of this helps, please activate "Show Debug Messages" in the MCM and recreate the situation and upload the papyrus log here, maybe I can see the problem there. 

Since the followers work quite well for me at the moment I had the idea of actually including a "follower fuck player" event.

This is the idea:

Naked Games

- you can define your registered Followers as Masters, Slaves, Assistants or Watchers in the MCM via dropdown menu

- you need to have at least one follower set as master for this to work

- you can set a time tick and a chance for the event to happen. some conditions might change the odds (and ofc you need to be outside combat, in cities, inns, homes etc.)

- if the event triggers, your master or masters will stop you, strip you and fuck you, using sex sequences, whip and furniture bondage from Naked Defeat

- they might decide to invite friends (creatures, an ork gang, some hodded fetishists etc.)

- Slaves will also be fucked or used in suitable scenes with the player together (for example if master is M and a slave is F and the player is F it will be an MFF scene, the 2F serving the M).

- Assistants can participate in the fucking (group scenes), whip or fuck other slaves.

- Watchers will not be touched and can be spectators (Spectator crowds) 

the feature will use the chances of the normal Defeat Scenario and will have the option to be " short event" only playing one scene (sex, whip or bondage) 

I want to built this with other Mods in mind like Submissive Lola, so that it can work alongside that mod, but spicing it up with alot more action and possibly even my own mini games and quests that can lead to a session when failed. 

just brainstorming here. I am thinking about implementing this first, because it seems easier to complete than Naked Slavery (local enslavement) and also might give me some additional ideas for the latter.

11 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Creature Framework. need to install?

as I already answered on your other post. 

If you want creatures, yes you need it... 
You need all More Nasty Critters and its dependencies or creatures wont work.

11 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

Please post here a photo of all the pages of your mod settings

hmm, well, as a commision, how much are you willing to pay? ^^

52 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

how much are you willing to pay if we all write errors in the mod? ))))

given the fact that the average user spends exactly 30 seconds to make a bug report but 0 seconds of actually trying to be helpfull while I spend 30-40 hours on average per week to work on the mod, yeaaaah :D

52 minutes ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

uuh, did you missbehave in a tavern? :D

3 minutes ago, sunnydayknight said:

Maybe I am blind, I could not find an option to turn off piss content.  Is this available, or will it be available in future patches?

Much Thanks! ❤️ 

set "Forced bathing" to 0% in MCM/Defeat

Got a problem that whenever I press "K" "my default surrender button" my player wont surrender, but instead tries to change the haircut, and then nothing happens. Ant way of fixing it so that pressing surrender actually makes my girl surrender? Using version 4-31 full (LE).

1 hour ago, Thingolf said:

Got a problem that whenever I press "K" "my default surrender button" my player wont surrender, but instead tries to change the haircut, and then nothing happens. Ant way of fixing it so that pressing surrender actually makes my girl surrender? Using version 4-31 full (LE).

1. check in MCM/System if "DHLP suspend (external)" is true (if yes, report back here plz. do you have deviously cursed loot installed?) 

2. are you in combat when you press K?

3. update to the latest version (with correct upgrading procedure)

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

1. check in MCM/System if "DHLP suspend (external)" is true (if yes, report back here plz. do you have deviously cursed loot installed?) 

2. are you in combat when you press K?

3. update to the latest version (with correct upgrading procedure)

Updated to the latest version and the bug seems to be fixed.

WARNING!

There is a condition where the Calmquest gets stuck/does not terminate correcly on "wake up at an Inn".
This can be the cause of some of the behaviours described here.

FIX: manually set stage to 1000 in Naked Defeat System on the right side (should be 500 when u wake up at an inn and stay there...)

BETTER to not use the option at all right now (set Wake up at in to 0%) until I release a fix later.

Sorry.

Edited by Nymra

Not sure if any others posted anything about this, if so sorry for not seeing it.  This was all working well and fun till last night, now every time the mod starts it never ends.  The rape happens, tells ya they are done with you, but then you go right back into bleed out and it all starts over again.  I have gone through and messed with every sitting I could in it to see if I could find what was making this happen and had no luck.

Even when it tells you no one is around to take advantage, it goes right back into bleed out.  Any help with this would be awesome.  As I have been enjoying the hell out of this mod the last few days.  So much funner then other defeat things I've tried.  

2 hours ago, Lulu78 said:

Not sure if any others posted anything about this, if so sorry for not seeing it.  This was all working well and fun till last night, now every time the mod starts it never ends.  The rape happens, tells ya they are done with you, but then you go right back into bleed out and it all starts over again.  I have gone through and messed with every sitting I could in it to see if I could find what was making this happen and had no luck.

Even when it tells you no one is around to take advantage, it goes right back into bleed out.  Any help with this would be awesome.  As I have been enjoying the hell out of this mod the last few days.  So much funner then other defeat things I've tried.  

did you try:

1. enable/reenable the mod?

2. reinstalling naked defeat on a cleaned save? 

On 1/7/2022 at 5:56 PM, Nymra said:

did you try:

1. enable/reenable the mod?

2. reinstalling naked defeat on a cleaned save? 

I did the unable/re-enable right off with no luck.  But this morning I did the un-installing/clean save/re-installing part and that seems to of done the job.  I did have it happen again one time.  But was after it went off and those that would of done the raping all walked out the door before things started.  So it ran through the getting locked on a device, but with no one around to work with. Think that left things borked so the next time the mod started it got stuck in the bleed out over and over deal.  But after reloading before that all happened it worked just fine again. 

Played with it all day and only had that one hitch.  So all seems well and good and been having a blast with your mod.  Thank you for the fast reply and for putting this totally fun to use mod out here for us all. :)

On 1/4/2022 at 9:04 PM, Nymra said:

Since the followers work quite well for me at the moment I had the idea of actually including a "follower fuck player" event.

This is the idea:

Naked Games

- you can define your registered Followers as Masters, Slaves, Assistants or Watchers in the MCM via dropdown menu

- you need to have at least one follower set as master for this to work

- you can set a time tick and a chance for the event to happen. some conditions might change the odds (and ofc you need to be outside combat, in cities, inns, homes etc.)

- if the event triggers, your master or masters will stop you, strip you and fuck you, using sex sequences, whip and furniture bondage from Naked Defeat

- they might decide to invite friends (creatures, an ork gang, some hodded fetishists etc.)

- Slaves will also be fucked or used in suitable scenes with the player together (for example if master is M and a slave is F and the player is F it will be an MFF scene, the 2F serving the M).

- Assistants can participate in the fucking (group scenes), whip or fuck other slaves.

- Watchers will not be touched and can be spectators (Spectator crowds) 

the feature will use the chances of the normal Defeat Scenario and will have the option to be " short event" only playing one scene (sex, whip or bondage) 

I want to built this with other Mods in mind like Submissive Lola, so that it can work alongside that mod, but spicing it up with alot more action and possibly even my own mini games and quests that can lead to a session when failed. 

just brainstorming here. I am thinking about implementing this first, because it seems easier to complete than Naked Slavery (local enslavement) and also might give me some additional ideas for the latter.

These ideas sound great, especially with Submissive Lola. Maybe HexBolt8 can give you some extra ideas if you ask. I imagine it would work well with Public Whore and SLSF as well.

If you want some more ideas for local enslavement you could also try Wartimes - A Daughters Tale with Monoman1's tweaks, if you haven't played it already. I don't know how it would work in Naked Defeat, but maybe at the start of the enslavement scenario some things could spawn, like a cooking station and a food barrel. I have no idea if that's possible, just saying. 

On 1/6/2022 at 2:35 PM, Nymra said:

If the bug returns try if disable/reenable Naked Defeat helps

Got another problem now with the latest patch: The public punishment feature (me being naked, no shoes etc) seems to be bugged, because I hear the whistle, get the messaage, my woman gets into a punishment positions and then just dies. No punishment animations at all. Just the message "seems that they are done with you now. You are free to go. All is over"

Edited by Thingolf
6 minutes ago, Thingolf said:

Got another problem now with the latest patch: The public punishment feature (me being naked, no shoes etc) seems to be bugged, because I hear the whistle, get the messaage, my woman gets into a punishment positions and then just dies. No punishment animations at all. Just the message "seems that they are done with you now. You are free to go. All is over"

patch is coming soon that should also adress this. Seems I made a few misstakes on the way... 
in your case, see if disabling and reenabling the mod solves it for now. 

Hi, trying this now, looks good so far!

My request is, sometimes my char is defeated by something not supported (like I just had goblins), is there a way to make it that instead of just timing out and ending defeat, that unsupported enemies still do some default action like always robbery, always do the inn-rescue scenario, something like that? Is there a setting already or can I add it to the request list?

EDIT

A second question if I may, I tried using hotkey to add a follower and the message said it was doing it, but the mcm does not show the follower. I think she was registered though because if I use the hotkey again it says 'actor removed as naked follower".

Now I must point out this was Vilja how is known to have odd scripts, but I wondered if this key was meant to work with just any NPC and register them, or was it just acting off because it was Vilja?   

Edited by NotKinkyEnough
2 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

Hi, trying this now, looks good so far!

My request is, sometimes my char is defeated by something not supported (like I just had goblins), is there a way to make it that instead of just timing out and ending defeat, that unsupported enemies still do some default action like always robbery, always do the inn-rescue scenario, something like that? Is there a setting already or can I add it to the request list?

I have some ideas for that, yeah. But I have to wrap my head around it first, since it will be part of the most critical part of the mod (sorting actors) and if I dont get it right some other actors might break.

With the next patch at least the "timeout" should be faster since I hopefully have a script now that sorts incompatible actors out faster.

Btw where are the goblins from?
Demonic Creatures will be supported soon, while its creatures should already show up in scenes. 

But most Nexus mods or stuff like Skyrim Underground have custom creatures that are not sexlab compatible. 

2 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

EDIT

A second question if I may, I tried using hotkey to add a follower and the message said it was doing it, but the mcm does not show the follower. I think she was registered though because if I use the hotkey again it says 'actor removed as naked follower".

Now I must point out this was Vilja how is known to have odd scripts, but I wondered if this key was meant to work with just any NPC and register them, or was it just acting off because it was Vilja?   

hmm, this is strange. What does the follower count say? might be just the name catching does not work. If the follower count in MCM says 1, try to get defeated with Vilja as follower and see if she gets scenes and idles. If so, I guess only her naming convention might be wrong. Because yea, technically this trick should work with every NPC. But I will double check, maybe I missed something.