1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I have some ideas for that, yeah. But I have to wrap my head around it first, since it will be part of the most critical part of the mod (sorting actors) and if I dont get it right some other actors might break.

With the next patch at least the "timeout" should be faster since I hopefully have a script now that sorts incompatible actors out faster.

Btw where are the goblins from?
Demonic Creatures will be supported soon, while its creatures should already show up in scenes. 

But most Nexus mods or stuff like Skyrim Underground have custom creatures that are not sexlab compatible. 

hmm, this is strange. What does the follower count say? might be just the name catching does not work. If the follower count in MCM says 1, try to get defeated with Vilja as follower and see if she gets scenes and idles. If so, I guess only her naming convention might be wrong. Because yea, technically this trick should work with every NPC. But I will double check, maybe I missed something. 

Follower count says 0.
I will check where goblins are from

5 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

A second question if I may, I tried using hotkey to add a follower and the message said it was doing it, but the mcm does not show the follower. I think she was registered though because if I use the hotkey again it says 'actor removed as naked follower".

Now I must point out this was Vilja how is known to have odd scripts, but I wondered if this key was meant to work with just any NPC and register them, or was it just acting off because it was Vilja?   

stupid me, I forgot to ask:

did you do this:

1. aim at vilji

2. draw weapon

3. press hotkey K

(says registered)

4. aim AWAY from Vilja (aim at nothing)

5. keep weapon drawn

6. press hotkey again (K)

the manual registration of followers is a two step process. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

stupid me, I forgot to ask:

did you do this:

1. aim at vilji

2. draw weapon

3. press hotkey K

(says registered)

4. aim AWAY from Vilja (aim at nothing)

5. keep weapon drawn

6. press hotkey again (K)

the manual registration of followers is a two step process. 

oh.... no I dont think I did that I think just clicked her, I didnt rtfm, let me try again in a moment! embarassing

update : ok she registers now, sorry I did not read instructions correctly. She still acts odd like clothes reappearing but I guess that is her own scripts.

Edited by NotKinkyEnough
new info
7 hours ago, moody132 said:

Yo, so this is not comatible with Defeat and Death Alternative, but can i have all 3 of them installed? When using your mod disable other two in MCM and vice versa? Or that would be cause troubles in longterm?

you can have all three installed and you can also use all three alongside each other. you have to configure the MCM in a way that suits your playstyle and does not make the mods interfere with each other (for example only one of the mods should trigger on bleedout etc.)

safest way to use them ofc is to just disable SL Defeats NPC rapes Player feature. 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

you can have all three installed and you can also use all three alongside each other. you have to configure the MCM in a way that suits your playstyle and does not make the mods interfere with each other (for example only one of the mods should trigger on bleedout etc.)

safest way to use them ofc is to just disable SL Defeats NPC rapes Player feature. 

Naah, i do not net to use all at once. But good to know, thanks.

I was just stopped for public indecency, but I can't see why. I have most sliders set to 0 except nudity and sneak, but I accidentally left cumsoaked at 5%. 
Guessing Could cumsoaked be detecting dirt from "Dirt & Blood" , maybe they use the same overlays?

If it is not that is there a console command to see what the variable are so I can figure the trigger?

7 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

I was just stopped for public indecency, but I can't see why. I have most sliders set to 0 except nudity and sneak, but I accidentally left cumsoaked at 5%. 
Guessing Could cumsoaked be detecting dirt from "Dirt & Blood" , maybe they use the same overlays?

If it is not that is there a console command to see what the variable are so I can figure the trigger?

cumsoaked checks for Sexlab "cum status" not dirt&blood. 
If dirt&blood does not change the dirtyness global value from Bathing in Skyrim it will not be connected

- beeing close to human NPC or guards temporarily increases the exposure no matter if you behave or not (hot women just should not get too close to horny men :P) 
----> this feature might get a toggle to make ppl more aware it exists

- some cum can be unnoticeable, but usually the message should reliably return " cumsoaked" related message when punished, so its probably just bad luck when you got too close to some actors.

for example when the script polls while you are close to 3 guards at once you have a 9% base chance of beeing punished.

I also think about adding a check for outside/inside because the proximity check/guard check is a bit overkill in interiors I think.

OK yes I think it must be just being close to npcs, a toggle would be great because I sort of play low key sexy world where it is not constant action just a sometimes thing. I know most people install these mods so it is 'wall to wall s3x no saving throw' but I like to actually set things up so player char would only get in trouble in extreme situations or if they seek it out (or the player seeks it out for them)

15 minutes ago, lightspeed77 said:

im having a weird bug and sorry if this has been brought up before. whenever im proximity raped, afterwards when it says your free to go, the PC ragdolls and dies instantly and reverts to last save....is this known or any solutions or setting to be causing/fix this? Thanks

sorry, that is an oversight of mine and will be fixed in the next patch which is sadly overdue. currently there is no easy fix. you could open console and type
"player.modav health 90000" when public punishment starts. 
I tried some alternatives for godmode that prevent the PC from getting killed by stupid stuff like random attacks, poison, crits and attackers that have aggressive scripts. 
Basically the PC has +90000 health during defeat, but I forgot to add that for public punishment ENTRY but when it ends the health is set to -90000 which is... erm... deadly :(

2 minutes ago, Nymra said:

sorry, that is an oversight of mine and will be fixed in the next patch which is sadly overdue. currently there is no easy fix. you could open console and type
"player.modav health 90000" when public punishment starts. 
I tried some alternatives for godmode that prevent the PC from getting killed by stupid stuff like random attacks, poison, crits and attackers that have aggressive scripts. 
Basically the PC has +90000 health during defeat, but I forgot to add that for public punishment ENTRY but when it ends the health is set to -90000 which is... erm... deadly :(

i appreciate the response, and no worries! just glad its not just me having random unique issues >.<

ill just try the godmode tricks and try my best not to get nabbed ?

17 minutes ago, csacskamacska said:

How do you know which script texts appear in the upper left corner and need to be translated?

The compiler file omits a lot.   help.gif.3a24b54c337aebd0776f7d141d9579e0.gif.8b7371383938b80fce5169bd35d84adb.gif

Honnan tudható melyik script szövegek jelennek meg a bal felső sarokban és le kell fordítani?

A fordító fájl sok mindent kihagy...  

hmm, good point. I should move the message content to the external language files for easier translation.

if you really want to change the scripts, all messages that have a "font" color applied to them are display messages. (font color='#ff0000')

First: Thank you very much for this awesome mod. :)

Now, I have an issue.

I don't know if it's been mentioned before, but the search function didn't turn up anything.

It happens that I escape after a "defeat session" but still have (almost) infinite life. The console command player.setvar health does not work either. The only thing I did during it, was to skip some of the sexlab-scenes with spacebar.

The screenshot was taken a long time after a defeat, so cell changes, sleep, etc. don't change anything either.

ScreenShot9.bmp

Edited by muon_nol

Second thing: There are some interferes with "SL Deadly Drain": If you kill an aggressor during SL- Scene, you get an "Error: No Raper found", and Defeat creates a spriggan that is whipping you, but doesn't disappear afterwards. I'll test this further if I find the time to do so.

Edited by muon_nol
On 1/23/2022 at 10:48 AM, muon_nol said:

It happens that I escape after a "defeat session" but still have (almost) infinite life. The console command player.setvar health does not work either. The only thing I did during it, was to skip some of the sexlab-scenes with spacebar.

It happened to me too a few times. I just reload a save before the defeat.

49 minutes ago, Dreamer1986 said:

It happened to me too a few times. I just reload a save before the defeat.

Aye, that works for me too

I have somehow the suspicion that if you react to the hint "Wiggle one last time" and "you are free, RUN!" too fast, press a key at a false moment or change the cell, the script does not have enough time to react properly. But I know far too little about programing to be sure.

48 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

How do i get keyboard back after whipping ?

Cant run away and nothing

did you get tied up with DD items? (DDe Equip?)

or do you stand in a bound pose or with a yoke?

Whipping usually happens before a local captivity event, so after whipping you have to press "space" to start the wiggle sequence and break free eventually.
A message will play "you try to loosen your bindings" 
so when in doubt, always press space and see if a message appears in the upper left. 
spamnming space will not help tho, the "wiggle" event can only be started once at a time. 

On 1/23/2022 at 12:11 PM, muon_nol said:

Second thing: There are some interferes with "SL Deadly Drain": If you kill an aggressor during SL- Scene, you get an "Error: No Raper found", and Defeat creates a spriggan that is whipping you, but doesn't disappear afterwards. I'll test this further if I find the time to do so.

Naked Defeat cannot create a spriggan at this point, so I m a bit confused. The spriggan can be from another mod. 
In general I did not really take mods like that into consideration, they have a chance to break Naked Defeat. 
I will see if I can add a check to prevent that. From other reports at least succubus stuff seems to work (which also kills the aggressors) but since then I changed some stuff so maybe I need to change some stuff back.
Please if possible provide a papyrus.log file when you kill and end a scene and the message appears so I can see where exactly you end up. (and maybe what the spriggan is,)

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

did you get tied up with DD items? (DDe Equip?)

or do you stand in a bound pose or with a yoke?

Whipping usually happens before a local captivity event, so after whipping you have to press "space" to start the wiggle sequence and break free eventually.
A message will play "you try to loosen your bindings" 
so when in doubt, always press space and see if a message appears in the upper left. 
spamnming space will not help tho, the "wiggle" event can only be started once at a time. 

yes, it is after the whiggle, when text say you re free run .

another thing are golden shopwers: they have actor animation and sound, but no shower

6 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

yes, it is after the whiggle, when text say you re free run .

hmm, this is weird and should indeed not happen.
if possible upload a papyrus.log file when it happens next time and upload it here.

I m currently working on the next patch, but reallife caught up to me so process is not as fast as I like, so no promisses on a fast fix either way :( 

6 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

another thing are golden shopwers: they have actor animation and sound, but no shower

did you download and install my golden showers slal pack? its in the download as "extras"

41 minutes ago, Nymra said:

hmm, this is weird and should indeed not happen.
if possible upload a papyrus.log file when it happens next time and upload it here.

I m currently working on the next patch, but reallife caught up to me so process is not as fast as I like, so no promisses on a fast fix either way :( 

did you download and install my golden showers slal pack? its in the download as "extras"

of course and i activated it in slalloader. as i said, actor animations from men and pc as well as sound are working. just no golden shower viewable.