Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

im interested in getting these animations but im not sure what parent mod u need for it? topic name says SSL (skyrim sexlab??) but i cannot find a post with this mod can someone provide a link?

http://www.loverslab.com/forum/4-skyrim/ -- SexLab has it's own forum

Thanks

Do i just download ssl then install and then install arrok's animations? or is anything else needed? (i already have fnix/tbbp/cbbe)

also what is mla? as most of the animiation are mla replacers

Just download SexLab, it comes with Arrok's animations included. MLA (MiniLovers Alternative) is obsolete and defective, just avoid it. It's animations are also included with SexLab and the animations themselves are ok to use.

My SexAddicts mod was based on the MLA mod originally and used those animations and some of Arroks animations. The main differences between the SexAddict mod and MLA was that I fixed the scripting problems that would cause save game bloating and eventual scripting overload. I also removed it's sexist underpinning (sex was always considered to be male on female and differences in handling males vs females would break scripts if you did a female/female or male/male sex act).

SexAddicts still has a lot of fans but SexLab is really the future now.

Lovin them arrok

i9KjOgSAZiyIn.gif

ibedF3D4TRxNBu.gif

Btw where'd you learn to animate?

I would really love to make my own spanking animations for a LL project

I have a couple of questions.  First, I have been trying to find out why all bounce goes away at a certain distance.  For instance, I can't see the bounce from the camera angle used in the above pics.  I have to zoom in closer to see it.  I have TBBP installed along with one of SkullTyrant's TBBP skeletons.  I know this is a little unrelated to your animations, but I was hoping someone here might know why that is.  Second, is the animation where his face is in her butt supposed to be extremely short.  It is in my game.  He only does it for like 1 second before standing up to have sex with her.  I have autostage turned off in SexLab.  Thanks in advance!

Hey there, first thanks for all your work!

But I got a little Problem with the TBBP Bodies.

On some Animations the tits get messed up, as example:

v58vac.jpg

The right Breast is deforming, although it shouldnt.

I don't have this Problem with the BBP Bodies, only with TBBP.

Should I reinstall the Body Mods, or SexLab?

Hi

How to implement your sexis replacers into my sexlab animation package ( should i just rename and overwrite,the ones i dont like?)

Thanx iggy

All the animations are already in SexLab or have been updated and put into SexLab, there is no animation in SexIs that is not available or improved in SexLab. Don't confuse earlier works from when SexIs was still actively being worked with the situation today.

I love your animations. Very good work.

I've a request for you, here a video /!\ contains adult content /!\ : http://videobam.com/NaokR

I like the sex animations in this vidéo. Really smooth.

But i don't know if it's possible to make an animation like this to Skyrim.

It's surely not possible or it needs lot of works.

Finally I managed to create Animations. :D

I already finished 2 Stages of my standing "Rape" Animation.

53twrt.jpg

2j4r34p.jpg

Works, good so far, and the 3. Stage is almost done.

But I still have alignment issues. I don't know how to set them perfectly.

Any Ideas?

Everything works perfectly except the "Rough Behind" animation where the two actors stand behind each other. It's completely misaligned and when I move one of the actors towards the other one, they push each other away. Even when I switch off collision the problem still exists. This is the only animation where this is happening, every other animation can be aligned without problems.

u ned to turn of player colisions in the sexlab settings...and dont use free camera cause it cancels it :/ i know its buggy

I already did that and the misalignment happens without having the free camera enabled. As I said, it happens only with that specific animation, the rest is fine.

Sorry guys, I didnt make the rough behind animation,...I know it has some problems, but I dont have the scene files for it.  The problem is the offsets are too low on the animation.

Not dissing your work it's top notch but why do the hands mesh shrink like that, but on the first mini lovers they retain the normal size?

I've never noticed this before.  There shouldn't be anything in the animations I made that cause this to happen.  I'm not really sure why you see this.

The new rape animation is very misaligned in all the stages, even though i move the characters into perfect postions manually the alignment resets when i start the animation with another NPC, not sure how to fix this, any help would be nice.

I think Ashal is working on changing the sexlab scripts to allow different offsets for each stage, and I think that will help this problem a good bit.  

I just meant that the fingers seem to be shrunk on some of the animations like the AP one's for example while the original minilovers the hands are of normal shape.

It's finally done!

My first Animation is here.

I hope you guys like it. ;)

great job! is this a replacer?

Yes, it replaces the MLA Reverse Cowgirl animation.

I don't know how to add new animations to SexLab.

This is the first Animation I ever made, so I still got a lot to learn about modding.

Well it seems a few animators are popping up now. I've just recently begun working on a new Rough Behind since the old animation is not working and so far I only have the first stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTyd3cIgr4

I'm going to have to work on their legs still since it seems rather stiff but besides that feedback is appreciated. I should also point out that I'm really busy with work in real life so it might be a while before I actually complete this animation. I'm hoping to be able to help the community with animations as much as I can in the near future.

Cheers mates!

Well it seems a few animators are popping up now. I've just recently begun working on a new Rough Behind since the old animation is not working and so far I only have the first stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTyd3cIgr4

I'm going to have to work on their legs still since it seems rather stiff but besides that feedback is appreciated. I should also point out that I'm really busy with work in real life so it might be a while before I actually complete this animation. I'm hoping to be able to help the community with animations as much as I can in the near future.

Cheers mates!

disgusted-mother-of-god.png?1321272571

You might want to set that to private btw. You know, the setting where you can only access the video via direct links.

Yeah with you pointing out the legs movement it does look weird how she slides back to get raped. Holding her neck and right arm then pulling back technically wouldn't get both legs moving at the same time. Perhaps the female back-stepping a one-two or the male moving close after grabbing her ? I guess you already have this in mind though as you stated feedback besides the leg movement.

Good stuff, especially the head motions and her trying to pull his hand away really contribute to the rape-y atmosphere. 

Actually now that I watch it again I feel his initial penis insertion has way too much accuracy. He does it in the time it takes for her to bend forward. Maybe he could put his head down to look and then actually thrust his penis in hard after making sure? Minor quirk though. Great job on everything else. 

It's finally done!

My first Animation is here.

I hope you guys like it. ;)

great job! is this a replacer?

Yes, it replaces the MLA Reverse Cowgirl animation.

I don't know how to add new animations to SexLab.

This is the first Animation I ever made, so I still got a lot to learn about modding.

I dont know how to add the animations but this mod adds 2 new animations: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19182-beta-sexlab-zaz-animations/ so maybe look at that and see how hedoes it ?

@Ballsy: The video is unlisted so only direct links will give access to the video. Also his penis insertion will be taken into account since I only focused on arm movement to get a rape-y animation going on, when I move their legs and waist around his penis won't go in so quickly.

@Stormsone: I'll take that into mind when I continue working on the animation, thanks for the advice.

I'm guessing this weekend or next week depending on my hours I'll put some more work into it so don't be surprised if I seem dead for a while.