Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

• 2 months later...

Hey guys its already well into summer 2014 , and I still haven't had enough time to make any new animations. Been busy with career.

Hopefully I'll get some free time to animate later in the year. I really look forward to all the new stuff others have been putting out. It all sounds great. Has me excited to play skyrim again.

There's a lot I need to catch up on with all the changes over the past year, and I'm moving in august. I'll likely be reading up on a few the things till then. Once I move I'll be updating my PC hardware , so it'll be at least until then before I can work on anything.

I can't wait though. It looks like people have been tweaking the HDT XML and have gotten much better results than previously.

Gonna be doing a full fresh install of skyrim, just to save me some headaches. Looking forward to sharing more animations with you guys soon!

Am who has this mod? post-2323-0-96706200-1371416319.gif

That's something Arrok's working on, hasn't released it yet. he put out something very similar in his Sexis extension Pack,but without the Bouncing. ???? I seem to remember reading about CB++ sliders, TBBP Draconfly with Butt Bouncing and XP32 XPMS ????

for everyone wondering about this animation,...its just the cowgirl stage 2 with added butt bouncing. It was my test export to see if I could export the TBBP skeleton correctly with functioning butt bone animations.  It worked, so I made the anal and rape animations using TBBP instead of just BBP.  So this particular animation was never released.  

I assumed HDT would eventually incorporate butt bouncing into all my older animations, so I saw it as a waste to animate the butt for all my older animations.

Its my hope that HDT has come far enough now that I no longer have to animate the breasts and butt, and just let HDT Physics take care of it. I have yet to see the changes myself, but I could potentially save a lot of time animating breasts and butt which could go into more time making more animation sets.

That one looks really nice.....will the option be available to have woman in middle and man behind? Also....if I'm using sexlab....are most of the animations from arrok's already in sexlab? If not how do I add them in? Thanks

Sure, if you chance the Position of the Actors with SexLab.

All of Arrok's Animations should be inclouded in SexLab.

Great work so far. First stage of the lesbian animation was something I've been waiting for a long time. There's quite an align issue with it but it's nothing compared to your work. By the way can I ask you that you did this animation with Arrok's tutorial only or was there something else you knew before that? Anyway here's a suggestion for your first stage: I uh my english isn't so good  so here's a pic:

I did my Animations with Arrok's tutorial.

I've never made an Animation or something similarly before.

So, I still got a lot to learn. ;)

Well I'm glad someone could understand my tutorial. I was hoping I wouldn't scare potential animators away with all my confusing blabbering that probably makes it sound harder than it is.

And its true, anyone can learn to animate from it.  I didn't know a thing before I went through those steps myself.  Granted, I had to learn how to animate for a paired animation engine, and the only other people who knew how to do it at that time were Japanese.  They made all the MLA animations.  

The guy who made animated prostitution also knew this, but his were positioned for AP.   SexiS scripter had to rotate the actors and reposition them for alignment in SexiS.

Anywho,....my point is anyone can learn, even if you currently know nothing.  Its likely you'll make your first animation within a week,...or even a few days if you have a lot of free time.

Glad to know you've returned : ) You should get in touch with goubo, his defeat mod is very well advanced now. It has a "struggle bar" now (QTE like), I'm sure he'd like to have some custom animations for that. I also think Ashal still needs some transition animations for sexlab.

Glad to know you've returned : ) You should get in touch with goubo, his defeat mod is very well advanced now. It has a "struggle bar" now (QTE like), I'm sure he'd like to have some custom animations for that. I also think Ashal still needs some transition animations for sexlab.

Yep indeed I do need an animation for resist to play during the struggle, something like this post-175859-0-49561700-1405504356_thumb.jpeg 

As well as a good limping animation now that we can dynamically change walk and run animation with FNIS.

But I'll learn how to make animation eventually, I tried to make a custom paired animation some time ago but failed miserably... :P

ahahah that ad make quite a controversy in Italy and worldwide.

Anyway totally +1 for generic struggle, limp animation. We have a lot of sex animations (always welcome but maybe the framework needs something to fill other gaps)
Like some simple animations to convey an emotional state. Like crying, joy, shaking head in disbelief, nodding.

What about a pipe smoking anim for aftersex  :lol:

Yes, I've already started the transitions for Ashal.  Anything I make atm I wont be able to test,...as I dont have my main PC atm.

Yep indeed I do need an animation for resist to play during the struggle, something like this attachicon.gifdgwristgrip.jpeg

As well as a good limping animation now that we can dynamically change walk and run animation with FNIS.

But I'll learn how to make animation eventually, I tried to make a custom paired animation some time ago but failed miserably... :P

the resist thing is easy for me,...but I may have trouble with the limping.  I'm bad with making walking animations, usually end up looking like zombies limping,...but that may be a win - win here.

I've been playing with SoS,....I know the actors motion is stiff,...but I was just trying to see what the boney shlong could do!

post-2323-0-07100600-1405528463_thumb.gif

post-2323-0-96522600-1405528468_thumb.gif

Yep indeed I do need an animation for resist to play during the struggle, something like this attachicon.gifdgwristgrip.jpeg

Ok I finished the Struggle animation,..hope it works,..I'm not able to test in skyrim atm.

heres the gif

post-2323-0-32954400-1405729321_thumb.gif

And heres a quick look at a couple of the transition animations:

post-2323-0-68176800-1405729330_thumb.gif

post-2323-0-79352400-1405729340_thumb.gif

Hey Arrok, if I could make a request, could you do something similar to the Boobjob from Oblivion?  That would be cool :)

http://elderscrollsbooru.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3

Also that last animation you made looked great, its amazing how you can make this stuff so fast :o

definately gonna do something like that soon.

I actually stopped thinking along the lines of one sex position per animation set.  I was going to start making just full sex scenes in one release set.  which would be around 10+ stages a scene.

I was wondering, since I dont have skyrim on my PC atm,...if anyone would be willing to test something for me.  

I applied contraints to an animation to simulate breasts and butt physics (springs in 3ds Max). The last time I tried this the motion didnt show up in Skyrim.  I tried again, and I have an export file you can replace any animation in the game. In order to see if the motion occurs.

YOu can even replace your idle_mt if you play a female character to test it.

This is what it should show :

post-2323-0-48411700-1405558394_thumb.gif

Heres the test file:

Spring Test(rename to animation to replace).rar

If I can get this to export,...then I wont really even need to deal with HDT for my animations.  As you can see its a pretty accurate simulation. 

Way better than my crappy hand made breast motion.

[...] 

That's great thanks! :)

Can I ask you something a little more specific when you're at it?

I would like to have this struggle animation like this but with no loop, I need it to last 5 seconds and maybe the aggressor would progressively push the victim's wrists toward the floor during this time.

a paired animation would be perfect, so far I did not see someone doing a paired animation though, is it that hard to do?

Unfortunately the transition with the SL animation will not be smooth but it's better than nothing.

[...] 

I would like to have this struggle animation like this but with no loop, I need it to last 5 seconds and maybe the aggressor would progressively push the victim's wrists toward the floor during this time.

a paired animation would be perfect, so far I did not see someone doing a paired animation though, is it that hard to do?

Unfortunately the transition with the SL animation will not be smooth but it's better than nothing.

That was a paired animation, if you downloaded the one which I quoted your post.  There should be 2 animations, a female and a male.  You'll need to rename them to replace a sexlab animation for them to line up. That is until its implemented into SexLab with its own position by Ashal.

Its only 1 stage and the female needs to be moved forward by 100 to align this pair.  Most of my animations follow this alignment, so you'd probably be ok replacing any "Arrok" animation in SexLab for easy alignment. Again,..this wont be necessary once Ashal implements it.

The looping is set in the FNIS txt file.  As far as the actual animation is concerned, I can either match the beginning and the end to make the looping look smooth or not and make it snap from the end to the beginning position and let it loop like that.   I don't have direct control of the looping procedure in the creation of the animation itself.

Ashal will be able to set it as non-looping in the FNIS txt. though,..so in the end we have to wait for its implementation into Sexlab to set the parameters for the animation.

As for the 5 seconds standing to laying,...I can do that np,....but it will need to be in the form of a replacer as well until implementation.

I could change an existing position in sexlab for non-looping using the FNIS txt myself just for testing for your mod until its added by Ashal,....but atm I dont have the construction set or Skyrim on my PC,...and I wont until AUgust unfortunately.

But once its set correctly it should appear exactly like the gif.   A paired animation aligned with a male and female.

Just let me know what you want me to do,....wait on that animation or make it, and let you try to set an appropriate replacer.

If you are confused about anything just let me know,.....I know how to edit the SexLab scripts  to suit animations I make,...but I ask that you not officially release any changes until Ashal updates SexLab,....and use his version for a real release,...I'm only offering to help you test the animations unofficially until the animations are officially added to SexLab.

[...] 

For some reason the files on the original reply are missing,...im adding them again hopefully that was why you didn't think it was paired.

You probably downloaded the spring test animation, which is female only.  that was only to test a spring constraint export.

Ok I finished the Struggle animation,..hope it works,..I'm not able to test in skyrim atm.

heres the gif

And heres a quick look at a couple of the transition animations:

IT should all show correctly now,...just let me know

Ummm Goubo,....forgot to set the export frame numbers for the animation XD,....so those files are only the first 40 frames of a 500 frame animation,...XD ill have to reexport those and reupload 

XD my bad

I was wondering, since I dont have skyrim on my PC atm,...if anyone would be willing to test something for me.  

I applied contraints to an animation to simulate breasts and butt physics (springs in 3ds Max). The last time I tried this the motion didnt show up in Skyrim.  I tried again, and I have an export file you can replace any animation in the game. In order to see if the motion occurs.

attachicon.gifAnim7.gif

Heres the test file:

attachicon.gifSpring Test(rename to animation to replace).rar

If I can get this to export,...then I wont really even need to deal with HDT for my animations.  As you can see its a pretty accurate simulation. 

I've tested it by replacing mt_idle and the breasts and butt motions don't show.

With hdt enabled, breasts do move but only a small amount (not like as shown in the gif).

attachicon.gifAnim7.gif

Heres the test file:

attachicon.gifSpring Test(rename to animation to replace).rar

I've tested it by replacing mt_idle and the breasts and butt motions don't show.

With hdt enabled, breasts do move but only a small amount (not like as shown in the gif).

Thanks, Im still not sure why it doesn't work,....Im gonna keep working on it, and ill get it working once I can test in SKyrim myself.

Hey guys just letting everyone know I wont be on until around August 15,...then I'll have all my resources to export animations and test them correctly.

I just started working on things early b/c I was eager to start lol.  However,...theres not a lot I can do until I have my PC.  So I'll be starting then. 

I wouldn't recommend using those animations I uploaded recently,..as I didnt export them correctly (because my export settings are saved on my other PC)   so just ignore them.

I'll be uploading quality animations again soon,..until then.. :)