Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Dude no one stopped of the animators, they just cant sitting like robots infront of the computer and doing some new animations for sexlab.

Ā 

chocolate bar - working like a machine

Ā 

Most of the animators are working in Real life. They will definetly coming back.

Ā 

Most of the animators are working in Real life. They will definetly coming back.

Ā 

Ā 

Thats right.

Currently I'm working on a new 3-Way Femdom Animation.

2e56vrq.jpg

Ā 

But it's still in an very early Stage.Ā 

I don't know how the first Stage of the Animation is going to look like.Ā 

So, I'm open for suggestions. ;)

Ā 

Since SexLab is going to take a while before adding new animations, you get my Lesbian animation as a replacer.

But there is a Problem. It replaces the Standing Animation (not Arrok's) and since this is an Male/Female Animation, one of your Girls is going to equip an Strapon.

So, if you don't want a wired looking 3. and 4. Stage you need to disable them in the MCM Menue.

Thats the reason I didn't want to release the Animation as a Replacer in the first place.

Ā 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Standing Replacer.rar

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thats right.

Currently I'm working on a new 3-Way Femdom Animation.

2e56vrq.jpg

Ā 

But it's still in an very early Stage.Ā 

I don't know how the first Stage of the Animation is going to look like.Ā 

So, I'm open for suggestions. ;)

Ā 

Since SexLab is going to take a while before adding new animations, you get my Lesbian animation as a replacer.

But there is a Problem. It replaces the Standing Animation (not Arrok's) and since this is an Male/Female Animation, one of your Girls is going to equip an Strapon.

So, if you don't want a wired looking 3. and 4. Stage you need to disable them in the MCM Menue.

Thats the reason I didn't want to release the Animation as a Replacer in the first place.

Ā 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Great work so far. First stage of the lesbian animation was something I've been waiting for a long time. There's quite an align issue with it but it's nothing compared to your work. By the way can I ask you that you did this animation with Arrok's tutorial only or was there something else you knew before that? Anyway here's a suggestion for your first stage: I uh my english isn't so good Ā so here's a pic:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

LOL.png

yea I'm bored.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Here are the stages of the new lesbian animation if anyone's wondering( they are gifs so you can open them in a new tab to get a closer look):

Ā 

Stage 1:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Stage 2:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Stage 3:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Final Stage:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That one looks really nice.....will the option be available to have woman in middle and man behind? Also....if I'm using sexlab....are most of the animations from arrok's already in sexlab? If not how do I add them in? Thanks

Ā 

Sure, if you chance the Position of the Actors with SexLab.

All of Arrok's Animations should be inclouded in SexLab.

Ā 

Ā 

Great work so far. First stage of the lesbian animation was something I've been waiting for a long time. There's quite an align issue with it but it's nothing compared to your work. By the way can I ask you that you did this animation with Arrok's tutorial only or was there something else you knew before that? Anyway here's a suggestion for your first stage: I uh my english isn't so good Ā so here's a pic:

Ā 

Ā 

I did my Animations with Arrok's tutorial.

I've never made an Animation or something similarly before.

So, I still got a lot to learn. ;)

Ā 

Ā 

That one looks really nice.....will the option be available to have woman in middle and man behind? Also....if I'm using sexlab....are most of the animations from arrok's already in sexlab? If not how do I add them in? Thanks

Sure, if you chance the Position of the Actors with SexLab.

All of Arrok's Animations should be inclouded in SexLab.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Great work so far. First stage of the lesbian animation was something I've been waiting for a long time. There's quite an align issue with it but it's nothing compared to your work. By the way can I ask you that you did this animation with Arrok's tutorial only or was there something else you knew before that?

Ā 

Ā 

Anyway here's a suggestion for your first stage: I uh my english isn't so good so here's a pic:

Ā 

Ā 

I did my Animations with Arrok's tutorial.

I've never made an Animation or something similarly before.

So, I still got a lot to learn. ;)

Ā 

Ok.....thank you

FNIS Behavior V4.0 Beta 3 Ā  8/27/2013 2:37:38 PM

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim (Steam)

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

Skeleton female: XPMS (242 bones) Ā  male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"Ā 

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"Ā 

Ā 

Reading Arrok ...

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading SexAddicts ...

Reading SexiS ...

Reading SexLab ...

Ā 

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Modify Behavior Files to GENDER specific ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\

Ā 0 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location...

Ā 

Ā 1247 animations for 6 mods successfully included

Ā 

No duplicate animation names found.

ERROR(13): Conversion from string "<hkcstring>Animations" to type 'Integer' is not valid.

Ā 

More importantly. what does the error (13) mean?

Am who has this mod?Ā post-2323-0-96706200-1371416319.gif

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's something Arrok's working on, hasn't released it yet. he put out something very similar in his Sexis extension Pack,but without the Bouncing. ???? I seem to remember reading about CB++ sliders, TBBP Draconfly with Butt Bouncing and XP32 XPMS ????

Can anyone help me? I'm really confused. Do I need Sexlab or SexiS? And could anyone explain step by step witch .rar i have to install? Would be very friendly! :)

Ā 

And how i initialize the animations ingame?

Ā 

i play both. Download both, Sexis and Sexaddicts, use NMM to activated them. For Sexis use thisĀ Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extenstion Mod.rar , for Sexaddicts use thisĀ Arrok's BBP Animation Pack for Modders.rar . You'll need FNIS to get the animations in SKYRIM. For Sounds, go to Sounds of Sexaddicts. For in-game control you'll need SkyUI.

What happened with Arrok? Ā Haven't seen him online in a few months.

Ā 

Nobody really knows, hes always left for a few weeks when he was modding, his last online time was the 29th of june. So thats like..2 months now.

Quite worrysome, as his animations are the best Ive seen in any game, and I did check out New Vegas and Oblivion.

Ontop of it he was a really nice and helpful guy.

Ā 

I originally planned to animate as well, but lack of free-time killed it.

Ā 

If arrok doesnt return by mid september, Ill prob start animating again, after all I already did learn how to do it.

Ā 

Still, Id rather have Arrok back

It'll be really hard to live up to his Quality.

• 3 weeks later...

I know a couple people have sent me animations to include in SexLab, I've been terrible at keeping track of them though so now I can't find them in my PM's, would somebody be so kind as to point me towards to new animations that people have done since Arrok's disappearance? I'd like to package them with 1.20, which will be coming out in a couple days.

hi ,,im not a modder just a user/ player.Ā i use CHSBHC, just for the PhysX, and using CHSBHC just by its self looks bad then I use Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE, and over rite CHSBHCĀ then it look good, no hip /neck wrist lines,,and the boobs still move/ just wondering why?Ā  Ā I don't even know why the words turned yellow..lol