Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Most of the animators are working in Real life. They will definetly coming back.

Thats right.

Currently I'm working on a new 3-Way Femdom Animation.

2e56vrq.jpg

But it's still in an very early Stage. 

I don't know how the first Stage of the Animation is going to look like. 

So, I'm open for suggestions. ;)

Since SexLab is going to take a while before adding new animations, you get my Lesbian animation as a replacer.

But there is a Problem. It replaces the Standing Animation (not Arrok's) and since this is an Male/Female Animation, one of your Girls is going to equip an Strapon.

So, if you don't want a wired looking 3. and 4. Stage you need to disable them in the MCM Menue.

Thats the reason I didn't want to release the Animation as a Replacer in the first place.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it. :lol:

I got a chance to play ur animations in sexlab v1.20 the new positions r great, would love to see more 3 ways^

• 4 weeks later...

Its nice to see so many new animators making animations.  As most of them will tell you its very time intensive, and notoriously difficult to export for Skyrim.  So its not something I can do all year round.

Sorry for the lack of notice, but as most of you probably guessed,....I just haven't had the free time required to animate in the past months.  I most likely won't be able to create any new animations until early next year (January) if work/school continues as planned.  

I'm truly glad to see my animations are still being enjoyed by everyone, and I urge any interested persons to animate and share their work here or your own thread.  I'll be in contact and check up on the forums from this point until the time I can resume modding.

I'll add the animations posted in my absence to the OP credited to the authors for people to download easier.

Feel free to request scene files of my animations, and tech support on animating for Skyrim if needed,...ill try to get those to you upon request.

Thanks for all the support guys. 

Well, I read that post, and he did not mean that male needs to be +100, and female -100, he only meant to move a female -100. Male stays at 0.

And y-axis in 3ds max is the same as one in Skyrim, or not?

Actually, any offset value greater than 20 units is enough to stop sliding.  I choose 100 units because when players use adjusting hotkeys in SexLab and SexiS they have plenty of space to align before the actors reach the 20 unit danger zone.  

It doesnt matter if the male is left at 0, and the female offset -100 or 100 or if the female left at 0 and the male set to -100 or 100,.....as long as the actors are 100 units apart,....the mod scripter can set the scripted offset accordingly to get them in near perfect condition.

If you haven't yet,...take a look at the OP tutorial section.

Im sure its possible to use x axis offsets instead,...but then the scripts would need to accommodate that.  My actors show up facing along the y-axis in Max by default,...so I just use the y axis out of convenience.

There is much more to this idea, but its a lot to explain,...so ill only do so if you request more info.

Also keep in mind that the actors should be animated (this is pre-offsetting) centered around the origin,....otherwise,.....the animation will play centered away from the focus of the 3rd person camera.

It's finally done!

My first Animation is here.

I hope you guys like it. ;)

Fantastic work,...its truly satisfying to see others figuring out the quirks of exporting properly aligned animations.

Skyrim is nothing like animating Oblivion unless its single actor animations,....with the addition of the havok software,....both scripting and animation offsets must be made to avoid actor sliding.

While it may be a more common thing for scripters,...animators are not used to having to offset character models.  This is likely the reason so few animators are available to animate for paired animations.

If there is anything I can do to help with your animating please let me know.

Again, great work on both your animations.

Looks like some Russian modder is using animations directly from Arrok without crediting. And it seem to be using assets directly created here.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38574

I wonder how long this will stay up.

I certainly appreciate your sentiment and vigilance, however I have intentionally stated that my work is considered pretty much "open source" and all are welcome to post it as they see fit,.....he may be banned from certain sites,...but thats his choice.

Especially for the foreign community,...is why I have this policy of free permissions,...I want people who cant speak or read english to be able to freely use my work without credit.

I certainly appreciate credit if you know of me and this thread,...but I'll not chastise even english speaking peoples for not crediting me.  

This allows my work to go as far as it can without limitation.  

They are only animations anyways,...and are near worthless without a scripted engine to align them and allow them to be called in-game.  

However, SexLab, and SexiS are not open source.  They are properties of their authors,..and I ask that everyone download the animations here,...and not from the SexLab or SexiS resource folders if they plan to post them where they please without asking permission.

Not all the animations in those mod's resource folders are of my creation,...so you'd also be stealing the work of animators as well as the scripters who dont offer their work freely.

If anyone knows anything about the progress of the breast and butt physics mod the Arrow and Knee group was working on, I'd appreciate it.

If its been abandoned,...had anyone else been working on something similar? Thanks

If anyone knows anything about the progress of the breast and butt physics mod the Arrow and Knee group was working on, I'd appreciate it.

If its been abandoned,...had anyone else been working on something similar? Thanks

I found it,..its called HDT,.....seems to be comming along nicely http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19451-hdt-support-unofficial-rel-v9-28-newest-minor-v10-25-customizable-boing/

This was the main thing I was looking forward to,...not having to animate breasts and butt,..makes my job a whole lot easier.

I think im gonna make a new line of paired sex animations,...but they are going to be made to compliment SoS and HDT,...and im going to talk to Ashal to see if he could just add over 5 stage functionality,....

I havent even looked at the SSL updates yet he might have already,...but these new animations are gonna be fully transisting, and way more varied motion,...less repetative.

since breast and butt motion will be handled by HDT, I can focus on body motion,...its gonna be as close as humanly possible to motion capture animation as I can get it,......

will start with the most popular sex positions,....im not gonna make as many positions as the BBP animations, but it'll be worth the quality.

The best animator is back, cool! :)

Thanks for all those nice animations, really looking forward for your next work. ;)

And of course thanks to other people for making all those sweet animations.

Do you take requests? I've not a precise idea of what animation I might need in the future but it will most likely be simple, solo animations.

Also I think Ashal wanted to have a get up animation for actors to get on their feet after sex instead of ragdoll.

I think im gonna make a new line of paired sex animations,...but they are going to be made to compliment SoS and HDT,...and im going to talk to Ashal to see if he could just add over 5 stage functionality,....

It's always been able to handle more than 5 stages. You can in theory do 128 / actors = max stages, so a 2 actor animation can handle up to 64 stages.

I have recently added async support however, so you can play non looping animations that just play for X number of seconds before ending or advancing to a new animation. Timed async animations can be used as a stage of a multipart animation, or just by itself as a single stage animation.

The biggest change to animations in newer version of SexLab though is mostly scripting, I've gotten rid of all the individual sslAnimxxxyyy.psc files, ALL animations are now stored in a single sslAnimationDefaults.psc script, or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc for creature specific animations.

It's always been able to handle more than 5 stages. You can in theory do 128 / actors = max stages, so a 2 actor animation can handle up to 64 stages.

I have recently added async support however, so you can play non looping animations that just play for X number of seconds before ending or advancing to a new animation. Timed async animations can be used as a stage of a multipart animation, or just by itself as a single stage animation.

The biggest change to animations in newer version of SexLab though is mostly scripting, I've gotten rid of all the individual sslAnimxxxyyy.psc files, ALL animations are now stored in a single sslAnimationDefaults.psc script, or sslCreatureAnimationDefaults.psc for creature specific animations.

creature specific animations,....didn't expect to hear that,.....Fore must have been busy. Outstanding,...

I figured it could go over 5 stages,...just most animations dont have that many so I wasn't sure,...thats great news. 

Async sounds great as well,....my vision is an intro actors moving into position from both standing and facing each other, followed by what would normally be stage 1, then transition, stage 2, transistion, stage 3 ect. until last stage, then a exit animation back into facing each other.

A typical 5 stage animation would end up with like 10 or a bit more.  also there may or may not need a transition,...as long as the stages arent radically different,...I wont need one.

If you're still taking request, some mods could really use some animations with passive/asleep female : ) . And don't forget that hdt is still buggy, perhaps you can still animate at least the breasts?

Good to see you back anyway : )

I tested HDT in-game to evaluate it,..and its way more than I was expecting from 3 months of absence,....and its got a while before I get back to animating.  

Having looked at the files,....Its very similar to animating,.....it applies constraints to add simulated properties like weight, drag, momentum, ect. 

While in-game though,...it seems to limit the range of motion too heavily,...but im suspecting it was to stop over exaggerated or mesh tearing motion.

The same problem I had setting spring contraints to breasts in 3ds max,....I abandoned it because I never got the constraints to export, it ignored them in skyrim.

Since they are now applied to the game without being bound to a single animation,...all thats left is finding a good setting for the spring parameters, and ironing out any scripting bugs.

HDT is the best possible solution to breast motion,...I cant even animate them manually the same way a spring would,...all i can do is move them up and down and back and forth,...a spring can adjust and deform the shape as the momentum moves through the breast.