I really liked the "Ugh!" sound effect and notification in the upper-left showing I lost skills from someone cumming in me. Can we have the option to have those back, in the MCM please? ? Otherwise good mod as usual. Is nice.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but the saturation effect in PSQ isn't working for me. Well, it is going down with the daily amount, but the percentage is never increasing.

I do get messages after sex about the saturation level and the skill increase/loss from SSL is working perfectly.

I have PSQ, Succubus Skill Loss, SLSO, and the PSQxSLSOxSLA recommended light patch (and in this order).

I read this

To use the arousal bound to energy feature, you need to lock your characters arousal gain in SLA/SLAX.

on the first page, but I'm not sure if it is relevant, nor exactly how to interpret this and what setting I need to 'lock'.  I'm not a native speaker, so I'm easily confused.

Or it is just me obviously. :)

All tips are welcome.

16 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but the saturation effect in PSQ isn't working for me. Well, it is going down with the daily amount, but the percentage is never increasing.

I do get messages after sex about the saturation level and the skill increase/loss from SSL is working perfectly.

I have PSQ, Succubus Skill Loss, SLSO, and the PSQxSLSOxSLA recommended light patch (and in this order).

I read this

on the first page, but I'm not sure if it is relevant, nor exactly how to interpret this and what setting I need to 'lock'.  I'm not a native speaker, so I'm easily confused.

Or it is just me obviously. :)

All tips are welcome.

Ah, you -do- need to enable drain in PSQ in order to get both the saturation effect as the exp-points. I had them disabled as I wanted SKL to take control.

I'm still not sure on how what 'bound to arousal energy feature' and 'lock your characters arousal gain in SLA/SLAX' mean.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, ciaolv said:

So, i downloaded the SE version and the mcm sees every plugin i have activated (Sexlab survival, Defeat, ineed) as not installed. Someone that knows what the problem is?

Nevermind, seems the problem was that the mod was still disabled in the mcm and because of that all the other plugins were seen as not installed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey RMCW , thanks again for adding the sex lab sats as an option its working great. One more suggestion/ ask. Could you add an option for sexlab level loss on player orgasm? Right now that option is there but its just for the game skills like speech ect. The sexlab levels are lost per aggressive scene orgasm or not in its current state. New option would be only loose sexlab level on player orgasm in aggressive scene. 

Cheers.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This mod seems to have a synergy with Experience:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17751

It decouples your character level from your skill levels, instead you gain XP by exploring and questing.

I tested these two mods together, and Experience seems to properly reduce your perk points if you lose a level through this mod. Though what I have noticed is that if your character level is 1 this mod does not reduce skill levels anymore.

Wondering if it is possible to make a soft dependency that adds a decoupled character exp drain and skill level drain.

Another suggestion:

The ability to lose skill exp (and potentially character level exp) from being the victim of rape, not just per orgasm.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/28/2021 at 1:47 PM, ck2modfan said:

Using SE Version. No Console Printing is checked. Getting spam of: Oral Level: 0, Anal Level: 0, Vaginal Level: 0. Basically in some repeated loop. Any suggestions on how to prevent?

Tried turning off Sexlab Gain/Lose experience.

Reset the hotkeys to something, especially if they are not set.

It will be fixed when I upload a new version.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Anunya said:

So I was playing, and my character got raped and lost a level... I'm not sure where it's coming from. Could it be from this mod, and if so what's the setting that controls that?

There is skill loss per orgasm if rape victim. If you lose too much skill exp you'll lose a level.

You can also set that everything makes you lose skill exp on the first MCM page, if you have enabled that even consensual sex makes you lose skill exp.

Btw regarding my suggestion with Experience:

I have not checked if with this mod installed skill exp loss can cause level exp loss. If so that feature is still incompatible with SE.

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

There is skill loss per orgasm if rape victim. If you lose too much skill exp you'll lose a level.

You can also set that everything makes you lose skill exp on the first MCM page, if you have enabled that even consensual sex makes you lose skill exp.

Btw regarding my suggestion with Experience:

I have not checked if with this mod installed skill exp loss can cause level exp loss. If so that feature is still incompatible with SE.

Thanks for the reply :)

I am running Experience, so I'm not used to thinking of skill xp as being connected to Level XP. I expected it to lower my skill levels and not impact all up level.

There's also an option for losing XP in Whorecraft, which I also had on. I switched that off and the results seem much less intense, so I think I'll be okay for now.

• 7 months later...

BUMP FROM THE ASHES!

• Fix perk debt not working in SE/AE
  • Fix typos in notification messages
  • Original mod required, install after/move to later in list so that SSLX_Main.pex is using this version
  • New dependency: powerofthree's Papyrus Extender

Looks like nobody's got around to fixing the SE version yet, so here we go. SKSE no longer exposes the LevelIncrease EventDispatcher so we can't port the original LevelUpEvent plugin. However powerofthree's Papyrus Extender now exposes this event, so we can use that plugin instead.

Succubus Skill Loss SE Patch-3.2.4-1.zip

• 3 months later...
On 6/7/2022 at 9:24 AM, Hilaribad 2.0 said:

Looks like nobody's got around to fixing the SE version yet, so here we go. SKSE no longer exposes the LevelIncrease EventDispatcher so we can't port the original LevelUpEvent plugin. However powerofthree's Papyrus Extender now exposes this event, so we can use that plugin instead.

Went into support threat wondering "Some wizard surely fixed that by now".Thanks for sharing.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...