8 minutes ago, tamai said:

SexLab Stats/levels

I am not entirely sure do stats and levels effect anything in game? i havent really noticed

Not unless you have another mod taking advantage of them. Like SLSO, where they are used in the sex minigame, a character with high stats can make others and themselves cum faster.

21 hours ago, RMCW said:

I have added something for the next update, it will work with humanoids/creatures and group scenes but it just uses one figure for now. You can enable and disable for victim scenes.

The update will most likely be tomorrow. I've had to do a big restructure of the way that the soft integrations work and I am still having some issues with the new global functions used to manage that. I should get to the bottom of it soon though.

Thanks for your your very quick work on this. If I have time later today to give it a test. I will add that when I first downloaded this mod to play the other day (last version)  I also could not get the display SL level Key to work no matter where I mapped it.  I did not try the switch to aggressive key though. I didn't have much time to play, but I will see if that continues to be the case in this new update. Playing on SE. Thanks again!

7 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

I also could not get the display SL level Key to work no matter where I mapped it.  I did not try the switch to aggressive key though. I will see if that continues to be the case in this new update. Paying on SE. Thanks again!

Thanks for reporting that. Someone else reported the same issue. Hopefully it does fix it, let me know, I suspect this issue was caused by the way I was referencing types from other mods which has now been fixed by moving them to global functions.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

just want to tell you this mod is not compatible (for some reason) with sexlab survival's compulsive sex feature. Apparently when used together this mod will spat out endless anal oral and vaginal level in the upper left. Hope you can find a fix to this problem!! 

I'm not sure what has gone wrong there. I often use the mod with SL survivals compulsive sex feature and never had an issue.

My only guess is that you have the key for reporting sex stats set to the same as something in SL survival or SLSO. Try resetting the keys to something else and see if the problem persists.

15 hours ago, RMCW said:

I'm not sure what has gone wrong there. I often use the mod with SL survivals compulsive sex feature and never had an issue.

My only guess is that you have the key for reporting sex stats set to the same as something in SL survival or SLSO. Try resetting the keys to something else and see if the problem persists.

let me make a clean save and set it to different key (other than esc) and report back to you again.

• 1 month later...

Question to 'Enjoyment required'?

I am playing a female vampire with SLSO but I always fail to get the skill gain because 'You need to take your time'. I tried for hours to understand how this value is calculated. I had my male partner a pixel before the enjoyment bar is full for real time minutes and I get -10. On the other hand I do the job in 10 realtime seconds and end up with +50. This is totally confusing me. After triying around with different settings in SLSO I really start wondering what the enjoyment bar displays (are the enjoment bar and the enjoyment value two different things?)

On 2/9/2021 at 5:24 AM, RogueMage said:

are the enjoment bar and the enjoyment value two different things?

Yes they are different values. The enjoyment value used is from SL directly. The higher the arousal of partner and higher your SL skills the faster the enjoyment will increase. The other factor is simply how long the animation is going on before partner orgasm. If you use SLSO edge (right click by default) to hold off partner orgasm you will be able to get the enjoyment to a higher value.

3 hours ago, RMCW said:

Yes they are different values. The enjoyment value used is from SL directly. The higher the arousal of partner and higher your SL skills the faster the enjoyment will increase. The other factor is simply how long the animation is going on before partner orgasm. If you use SLSO edge (right click by default) to hold off partner orgasm you will be able to get the enjoyment to a higher value.

Thank you. That explains a lot. Testing with a fresh character was not that wise then as she had no skill.

On 12/19/2020 at 3:41 PM, RMCW said:

Thanks for reporting that. Someone else reported the same issue. Hopefully it does fix it, let me know, I suspect this issue was caused by the way I was referencing types from other mods which has now been fixed by moving them to global functions.

This appears to be the issue, I was able to find sslx making tons of OnKeyDown scripts in my save when I use SLS with compulsive sex enabled. 

Sexlab was using the 0 key for a default bind, rebinding it solved the issue as far as I can tell. It didn't seem relevant to displaying stats and I'm not sure why SSLX would be the mod making the scripts but it does resolve the issue. 

5 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

why does it say partner did not cum. eventhough the animation hasnt even started yet? how am i supposed to fix this?

edit:

image.png.f71ad62c80a343b1ddad5eb0e84fec7b.png

More info needed. Go to the MCM and uncheck that messages are suppressed to send to console. Next time this happens open the console and read the messages.

My first thought: Bad setup of SLSO. If you have it setup that everything increases enjoyment and passive enjoyment etc. etc. activated you will have an insta-fill of the enjoyment bar if the characters have very high arousal. To check this out set the modifier for SLSO to 'off' then no arousal is taken into account. If this works you have to start finetuning SLSO settings to your needs. This can take you a day or two....

a) Regarding the 'Report SexLab Skill Key': When pressing the key I get: Oral 0, Anal 6, Vaginal 79. Looking into the Sexlab 'Sex Journal' it says: Vaginal Proficiency MASTER, Anal Proficiency APPRENTICE, Oral Proficiency UNSKILLED. How do these values relate to each other or is this a bug?

b) Does anybody know a way to check out the actual SexLab Enjoyment needed for 'Skill Gain - Enjoyment required' of your partner during the sex scene? I am very bad at guessing this due to the voices.

@RMCW

I think there is a bug in reading out the 'Actor enjoyment' for the sex partner in the SE version. Pls have a look at the attached screenshot. I set the 'SexLab Hot Voice Strength' to 71 in SLSO and Maeven was screaming like hell when when she came. She came with 'Actor Enjoyment: 9' but had a 'FullEnjoyment of 116'. I think there is a bug here, I often get negative values for Actor Enjoyment as well. Refering to the screeny it looks like the 'Actor Enjoyment' is calculated by 'Enjoyment' minus 'Base Enjoyment'. It probably just needs to be 'Full Enjoyment'. Player and partner are at vaginal master level.

Spoiler

EnjoymentBug.png.95c9e0db7ede7520db326939f4519ff6.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to Huan and RMCW for picking up and carrying on this mod.  Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to play Skyrim, let alone mod it.

I thought I had shared the source code for LevelUpEventPlugin.dll before, but apparently not. I've re-attached it here, hopefully someone will be able to port it to SE without too much trouble.

LevelUpEventPlugin.zip

Hi

When i lose too much skill, i sometime lose a level but i am using the mod "experience"

The mod experience make the leveling of skills and attributes seperate

I prefer to lose only skills and not a level

Is there a way to block losing a level but still lose skills ?

Thanks for checking it out, it is quite a fantastic mod

Hope everything is well since i didn't see you post for a while

On 3/27/2021 at 6:50 AM, hilaribad said:

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to Huan and RMCW for picking up and carrying on this mod.  Unfortunately, I no longer have the time to play Skyrim, let alone mod it.

I thought I had shared the source code for LevelUpEventPlugin.dll before, but apparently not. I've re-attached it here, hopefully someone will be able to port it to SE without too much trouble.

LevelUpEventPlugin.zip 9.43 kB · 2 downloads

Thank you so much for providing this! And thanks for your work on the original mod. I will update for SE when I get time. If anyone else wants to port it before I get a chance please feel free to do so and submit here.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:18 AM, RogueMage said:

@RMCW

I think there is a bug in reading out the 'Actor enjoyment' for the sex partner in the SE version. Pls have a look at the attached screenshot. I set the 'SexLab Hot Voice Strength' to 71 in SLSO and Maeven was screaming like hell when when she came. She came with 'Actor Enjoyment: 9' but had a 'FullEnjoyment of 116'. I think there is a bug here, I often get negative values for Actor Enjoyment as well. Refering to the screeny it looks like the 'Actor Enjoyment' is calculated by 'Enjoyment' minus 'Base Enjoyment'. It probably just needs to be 'Full Enjoyment'. Player and partner are at vaginal master level.

Reveal hidden contents

EnjoymentBug.png.95c9e0db7ede7520db326939f4519ff6.png

I will check that out when I am next modding, thank you for reporting.

On 3/4/2021 at 3:54 PM, skullgirls_ said:

can you give me a screenshot of proper slso config?

There isn't really a proper config as such, you will need to experiment to find the right configuration for yourself depending on your gameplay style.

On 3/27/2021 at 12:49 PM, tuxagent7 said:

Hi

When i lose too much skill, i sometime lose a level but i am using the mod "experience"

The mod experience make the leveling of skills and attributes seperate

I prefer to lose only skills and not a level

Is there a way to block losing a level but still lose skills ?

Thanks for checking it out, it is quite a fantastic mod

Hope everything is well since i didn't see you post for a while

I will look into adding something so you can choose not to lose a level. Thanks for your concern, I am fine, just been swamped with  work and other real life commitments. I will be updating my mods but I really need to get on top of other projects first.