OK I can't think of much more to add to this mod now beyond further integrations. If anyone has ideas for improvement or spots any bugs let me know.

I am definitely going to work on Punishing Lashes now while people give feedback. Here are the integrations I am considering so far:

• DCL (Deviously Cursed Loot) - On rape event end. [LOSS]
  • iNeed - Every x hours while starving, every x hours while severely dehydrated, every x hours while ludicrously tired. [LOSS]
  • PSQ - On drain kill. [GAIN]
  • PSQ - Every x hours while empty energy bar [LOSS]
  • SL Survival - Exery x hours if cum addicted and ravenous. [LOSS]
54 minutes ago, saltshade said:

It worked fine. Thanks for the update. Wish there were more modders like you who listen to suggestions from the people who play their mods and implement them. You also did it so fast!

No problem, I've been having a lot of fun making it. As long as a mod is small like this one, it is easy to manage and implement changes - I think with some mods they are so big that testing gets very difficult in this environment. Also people are creating open source mods in the most part so you can't expect too much really.

I appreciate any feedback people can give - I know if one person is asking for a change, there will be at least another 10 thinking the same, it's easy for new developers to forget that.

18 minutes ago, Tsaphah said:

Think i read that there were reasons to not run PSQ. Something about script lag or conflicts? I'll have to research this..

Let me know if you find anything, I can always patch it. I'm using it at the moment and it works for me.

If you look in this mods description under "Recommended mods" I have written about the issues I know of.

49 minutes ago, tamai said:

I really love the idea of this mod >< but even though i said it already it would be perfect if skill gain could happen when you activate the drain ability in slso since i dont use psq

Oh I didn't understand you the first time, I love that idea. I could allow increments lower as low as 0.01.

I'll have a look into it, I can maybe add an event hook onto the keydown event.

10 hours ago, RMCW said:

Oh I didn't understand you the first time, I love that idea. I could allow increments lower as low as 0.01.

I'll have a look into it, I can maybe add an event hook onto the keydown event.

oh thanks if you could figure it out that would be amazing!! ^^ here is the mod exactly basically if you haven't used it what it does is when you press a certain configured key the slso bar turns red meaning you're draining your partner and if they orgasm during the drain they can be killed(sucked of lifeforce) so during this time if they are sucked of their life forceyou can get a level ^^

here's the mod https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5217-slso-player-succubus-addon/

Lastly if its too much of a hassle dont worry about it i mean i would love it but if its not something you'r interested its all cool ^^ still a great mod regardless.

7 hours ago, tamai said:

Ah I see, no idea how I hadn't come across the mod. Well I'm going to give the mod a go and see.

From the description sounds like it will work really well with this mod, given you are trying to avoid your own orgasms and get orgasm from partner for effective drain.

I may implement 2 options for this:

- On drain kill

- Maybe also when you use the bonus enjoyment key/click in SLSO while drain is activated. (Set something really low like 0.01 skills per).

Going to need to check out the mod first, but this is next on my list :)

Edit: Oh I see it has a PSQ patch also, I'll make another version of the light patch version as that will get rid of cross over functionality between PSQ and PSA. (So you are only draining with PSA and other succubus stuff from PSQ). Then you could gain PSQ energy from PSA drain or SLS cum drinking.

10 hours ago, RMCW said:

I will have time to test it probably tomorrow so I'll upload it then with any bug fixes that are needed.

OMG thank you so much!! ❤️ ❤️ you did taht so fast !

it worked perfectly!!, both the draining and the kill, I used without the patch didn't work but with the patch it did im not sure if you wanted me to test it without ^^

EDIT: you're just so lovely thanks again! really appeciate you doing that!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

This is very cool, anything that improves on SL scenes as a minigame is most welcome!

Love the theme and execution so far, hopefully it gets some SE love in the future as well :)

Look forward to seeing how this progresses over time!

BTW, when SE users disable the DLL, what features are we losing?

16 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Love the theme and execution so far, hopefully it gets some SE love in the future as well :)

Look forward to seeing how this progresses over time!

The mod does work on SE, just delete the SKSE folder. I think I'll upload as [SE] and [LE] versions in the future to make that clear.

Here are some of the things I have planned:

• iNeed - Every x hours while starving, every x hours while severely dehydrated, every x hours while ludicrously tired. [LOSS]
  • SL Survival - Exery x hours if cum addicted and ravenous. [LOSS] 
    Will post on SLS thread now regarding this, and see if Monoman1 wants to use the new mod event I added.
  • MCM lock
  • MCM export/import

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for the mod.

Guest AthenaESIV
1 minute ago, RMCW said:

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for the mod.

(BTW, when SE users disable the DLL, what features are we losing?)

If you ever do try SE someday, give SunHelm a try, I like it better than iNeed so far for several reasons, good mod.

As far as other ideas, your plans to integrate closely with SL Survival are 10/10, and if you add Submissive Lola to that it would be great. IMO those are hands down the 2 best nsfw mods going right now that actually add content to the game and are not just resources for other modders...

• add audio into your mod? If you do, using a custom sound with a file path would be ideal, so we can customize it however we like. (play a sound for skill loss, and skill gain for example... And add sound effects as well to serve as event indicators...). Again if you go with sound, please just use generic place keeper sounds you provide with the mod so we can customize... It sucks when mods use sounds from the skyrim bsa imo
  • Maybe talk with the dev who is creating this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13866-active-overlays/ for custom effects? Not sure how you would use it (it already does on orgasm overlays so it's good for this as is already), but just mentioning it because that mod is amazing, lol

Anyway, this mod looks amazing... Trying it out now. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

if you add Submissive Lola to that it would be great. IMO those are hands down the 2 best nsfw mods going right now that actually add content to the game

Totally agree. SLTR & SLS are what inspired me to work on this mod and Punishing Lashes. The mod already integrates with SLSR to an extent with the whipping losses that I added. :joy:

Not sure what else I could do with SLTR at the moment, that makes sense anyway, any ideas on that?

4 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

If you ever do try SE someday, give SunHelm a try, I like it better than iNeed so far for several reasons, good mod.

Thanks, been a long time since I have tried SE and it looks a lot more promising now. Too busy with other stuff but maybe next year.

8 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

(BTW, when SE users disable the DLL, what features are we losing?)

So if you have 0 perk points and you lose a level, you will obviously have 1 perk point more than you should have at your new lowered level.

The mod should store perk point debt for each time this happens, then reduce your perk points when you do regain levels. This was done with a DLL that I do not have the source for though, so haven't been able to do an SE conversion.

This isn't a big deal for most people I don't think, not something that bothers me anyway.

11 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:
  • add audio into your mod? If you do, using a custom sound with a file path would be ideal, so we can customize it however we like. (play a sound for skill loss, and skill gain for example... And add sound effects as well to serve as event indicators...). Again if you go with sound, please just use generic place keeper sounds you provide with the mod so we can customize... It sucks when mods use sounds from the skyrim bsa imo

Hmm I do like this point. It can be easy to miss when you gain/lose a skill. I'll think on it.

16 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

Agreed it's already in my load order and recommendations :) One cool thing that could be integrated with it is SexLab skill levels. With this mod players have a real way that SexLab skills get reduced, so it would be cool if it had that as an option, I'll link this post in the thread.

Guest AthenaESIV
1 hour ago, RMCW said:

Not sure what else I could do with SLTR at the moment, that makes sense anyway, any ideas on that?

Honestly? no, lol...

When it comes to SLS and SLTR all I know I want more of from each of them is... more. lol

Maybe failing quests in that game like the pony girl makes you lose a skill or something, i dunno.

THe only other thing i could maybe think of is instead of letting you pick exempt skills... Maybe after a long rest you get the points (or half the points) of the selected skills back... but that probably adds a lot of needless complexity into the mod and I prefer reliability over features which are hard to implement.

I like the idea behind SLS creature corruption, so if that doesn't work well with your mod, maybe doing some sort of replacement for it in your mod perhaps?

I loved PSQ in LE, been missing it since recently starting SE (the SE port is unreliable I heard and didn't want to chance it). Maybe if it is possible, have some sort of transformation available that could equip horns, tail and/or wings in a selectable fashion - or even progressive where you start with 1 and add the others on advancing SL stats... Only mention it because it is the PSQ feature I miss most)

Also in regard to the overlay... maybe you could do some type of corruption feature in the mod, where the overlays mentioned display corruption status (maybe use one of the other SL stats, and bastardize it into representing corruption somehow?)
w3tg9neuvss31.jpg

would be easy to make the overlays for that. TBH... any sort of corruption mod is welcome, it is an extremely neglected fetish in skyrim mods, lol.

Thanks again for this mod, look forward to all the interesting ways I can customize it! SLSO is a great mod, but it needs a lot more spice!

(BTW... I used that pic to illustrate corruption, but a dark Dragonborn doppleganger mod has been on my wishlist, that might be a good thing to bring up in the SLTR thread... or something... A rapey dark Dragonborn spawns under certain conditions and appears from time to time to control the PC...)

@AthenaESIV

Some food for thought.

I don't think what you're suggesting fits with this particular mod given it is about skill/loss and gain but honestly, thought PSQ is great and I like it a lot, it is a bit of a mess. Most of the functionality I have disabled.

Once I have finished with these 2 mods I am working on, it may be something I look at. A new mod inspired by PSQ that takes the functionality from that which other mods do not offer and put it into a new package.

The corruption concepts you outline would fit well with that I feel. Maybe it could be called "Corrupted Soul", "Soul Corruption" or something.

Guest AthenaESIV

Yea I was totally spitballing, sorry I do that often, lol. Never meant as a distraction from the mod at hand's discussion. Def just look forward to more of SSLX development as you've been doing it and not my scattered ideas, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AthenaESIV

Been testing this a couple weeks now and it's been working very well. Just wanted to say tyty again!

I used to always use PSQ in LE, but avoided it in SE because I've heard people have problems. TBH though, the gameplay this adds is superior and lighter, which I like.

Look forward to see what you add next.