I can't seem to get the animation to show up on the list nor the sounds to play. Using RJW 4.4.5 and the latest Rimjobworld Animation framework. I'm under the assumption that the "double penetration" animation would be an option under the list of animations to use? Or is there some unique way of starting it?

But as seen in the screenshot, the animations by AbstractConcept appear. 

edit: Ah yes, right after posting this I found out to perform the double penetration animation, I need to tell one pawn to perform anal, and the other vaginal. Makes sense. Didn't think of doing that before posting this....But I am still unable to get the moans/voices to work. Only the default sex sounds.

Final edit: Okay I am a super derp. All this time, I hadn't realized (or maybe I just forgot) that there is an Animation Framework option page. The option to turn on these moans is in there, and wasn't on by default. Sorry for anyone reading this and wasting your time. But I hope you have a wonderful day.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.934ebfdf6797fcf9973bc950e48ad906.png

15 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Final edit: Okay I am a super derp. All this time, I hadn't realized (or maybe I just forgot) that there is an Animation Framework option page. The option to turn on these moans is in there, and wasn't on by default. Sorry for anyone reading this and wasting your time. But I hope you have a wonderful day.

I'm glad you got it all sorted out. Strange, I always thought the sounds were on by default. Also, that right click menu doesn't really display options for animations, it displays options for RJW sex acts. Animations are just chosen based on what act is chosen, except when it comes to an oral act then those are just chosen completely random (cunnilingus, blowjob, 69)

On 9/1/2020 at 3:50 AM, Middle_aged_dragon said:

Hi, i am really loathed to do this but here is the link for frilleus https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1612298388

AnimationPatch_AnimalListBodyFrilleus.xml

Add to Patches folder
Will be included in next update if I ever stop playing Wasteland 3 and get back to modding lol

• Adds feminine vocals (preview)MIGHT AUTOPLAY WHEN CLICKED
    • 6 grunts (open mouth)
    • 4 screams (open mouth)
    • 4 moans (closed/full mouth)
    • 3 fast moans (closed/full mouth)
  • Adds Masculine vocals
    • 4 grunts (open mouth)
    • 3 screams (open mouth)

7 moans for women and not one for the guys? That's my vote for top priority. Thanks : )

You can probably change the pitch with Audacity of the existing female moans to make them sound male.

Update:

I went ahead and used Audacity to adjust the pitches of the male sounds (which sounded low to me). Now there are low-pitch and higher pitch (and slightly higher than that pitch for one grunt and the screams) for the male sounds that were already included. I converted the first female scream to a lower male sound. It was the only female scream that sounded plausible when converted. I also converted the female moans to male pitch and female grunts to male pitches. One or two of the female grunts weren't usable because they didn't sound plausible. 

More pleasurable-sounding male sounds would be good to have. The female to male conversions aren't perfect but the moans sound good enough I'd say. The female to male scream is the worst but I thought it just barely was decent-enough to include. I updated the DEF file to enable all of the additional sounds except for the moans because that requires the mod to be changed to have <defName>MMoan</defName> added, I assume. (I could have pasted the FMoan section from the female DEF and changed it to MMoan but if the mod doesn't have MMoan then it wouldn't work.)

I have not tested my DEF file change but I did my best to avoid typos. I assume the mod randomly picks from the list. Otherwise, there are a lot of sounds to get through now. I assume the choice is random, though, since there are more female sounds (like six grunts rather than four).

To use my changes, swap the MVoice folder that's in the mod with mine and swap the DEF in my zip with the one in the mod. If there are specific sounds you don't like you can remove the references to them in the DEF. One thing the modder might want to do at some point is to have androgynous/effeminate sounds for the futa/trap types, as I think RJW implements those types.

Maybe if I'm feeling more ambitious I'll record some male sounds, particularly some that sound more pleasurable.

malevoices_more.zip

On 9/12/2020 at 9:05 PM, Still Alive said:

7 moans for women and not one for the guys? That's my vote for top priority. Thanks : )

I have finally finished playing Wasteland 3 so I can start devoting time back to working on mods lol.

Next update for voice patch will have a complete overhaul for male voices. I downloaded the audio used in sexlab, the skyrim sex mod, and will implement those sounds next update.

Adding should be simple, I already have MMoan tags throughout current animations so all I need to do is just add the sounds and soundDefs.

15 hours ago, Bridledname said:

discovered a slight bug though not sure if it's just me but if a pawn is doing "fellatio" it plays the 69, fisting, and cunnilingus animations instead.

This is due to animation framework/RJW classifying blowjobs, 69, and cunnilingus as "Oral" for its sex type rather than the specific sex type it is. So when those act come up it will just be chosen randomly as to what plays. Fisting on the other hand (lol), should be classified as "Fisting" so not sure why that would be happening.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2020 at 10:00 AM, Synlaine said:

So how do you get say, the double penetration anims to play?

One pawn is fucking a female, another pawn that has a dick decides to fuck same female. Third pawn joins in at anytime and interrupts basically.

So Rape, Hypersexuals, Polyamorous, Wildmode or just manually telling them to. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2020 at 6:59 AM, Tory187 said:

One pawn is fucking a female, another pawn that has a dick decides to fuck same female. Third pawn joins in at anytime and interrupts basically.

So Rape, Hypersexuals, Polyamorous, Wildmode or just manually telling them to. 

So only "pawn" can trigger? "doublepenetration"

Two male animals and a girl, can't trigger threesome?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

I'm having an issue with this mod and [NL] Facial Animation, all my pawns spawn headless for whatever reason. Is there any sort of fix for this?

This is because of an outdated version of Animation Framework. Update to the latest version. If you are updated to the latest version then that means you are running 1.1 Rimworld. If that's the case then go into the folders of Animation Framework and delete the 1.1 folder and rename the 1.2 folder as 1.1

• 2 weeks later...