• 1 month later...

@Tory187I made a full animation for Animal Doggystyle. Now Jobs_Knotted.xml from RimJobWorld will not be needed. However, in this form it will be used for all animals, but I would like to make it as new and only for dogs, wolves and wargs. And leave all other animals in the existing animation. How can this be done? If this is possible, then I will complete it for Animal Cowgirl and Animal on Animal too.

Edited by Alpenglow

Im not aware of exactly what you have done. I assume you modified the standard doggystyle animation. I think what you want to do is just to copy it, give it a new defname (so it doesnt overwrite the original) and assign only the defnames of the dogs you want added to that animation. As long as the animation has a new defname none of the patches should add any animals to it.

7 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Im not aware of exactly what you have done. I assume you modified the standard doggystyle animation. I think what you want to do is just to copy it, give it a new defname (so it doesnt overwrite the original) and assign only the defnames of the dogs you want added to that animation. As long as the animation has a new defname none of the patches should add any animals to it.

Yes, that's exactly how it is. Now I made the animation as a separate file and configured the necessary animals. Everything works as it should. However, this is just an additional animation. Can I somehow remove these same animals from the existing standard doggystyle? Do you know any exclusion commands? Something like writing "except" for each of them. So that all other animals have standard animation.

Без имени.png

I dont think any animation uses it but I can see in the code that there is a <blacklistedRaces> parameter. Try adding that within the appropriate actors li node. I would put it after/under bodydeftypes. Copying your list of defnames you already got should hopefully work. But like I said I've never seen <blacklistedRaces> used before so good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 10:12 PM, Alpenglow said:

Yes, that's exactly how it is. Now I made the animation as a separate file and configured the necessary animals. Everything works as it should. However, this is just an additional animation. Can I somehow remove these same animals from the existing standard doggystyle? Do you know any exclusion commands? Something like writing "except" for each of them. So that all other animals have standard animation.

Без имени.png

Has the newly added animation been completed? The production is great, it would be great if you could share it.

On 2/11/2024 at 9:31 AM, darknoss said:

Has the newly added animation been completed? The production is great, it would be great if you could share it.

Yes, I mostly finalized the new animations. However, the alignment was done for animal textures from the H.C AnimalReskins Complete mod. For vanilla animals, you can manually fix it through the animations tab. I also recommend using Animations Patch (without alignment option in settings), which disables knot job. Or you can delete the Knotted.xml along the path rjw\1.4\Defs\JobDefs. But I haven't tried to do this. I also added two more new animations for the canines in a different positions. They are all compatible with VoicePatch. But I couldn’t add the standard DoggyStyle animation to the blacklist for the canines, so I couldn’t find anything better than making many copies of my animations in the files to reduce the likelihood of the standard one appearing. In general, everything works as it should.

I will release the final version after some fixes a little later. The pack of new animations will be called Canines Animations.

Animations have moved to a separate topic

Screenshot_19.png

Screenshot_15.png

Screenshot_17.png

Edited by Alpenglow
  • 3 weeks later...

Whenever an animation starts my guys genitals point towards himself even when the other actor is on top, any way to fix the rotation?

like for cowgirl animations it just looks like they're grinding on top of the guys junk cause it lays against his chest.

EDIT: I used the character edit mod and manually rotated the genitals but that seems like a temporary fix, any help would be appreciated👍

Edited by Thefakest
  • 2 weeks later...