I've experienced an issue with the animal addon. When two humans do anal there is 2 bugged animations.

1. One of the animations where the pawn is bent over forwards is broken

2. A human / animal animation plays, the bipedal cowgirl (or something like that) 

I have tried the regular animaddons mod with RJW animations and that works fine. It's only when the animal addon is on that this happens. The mod order was correct and I didn't have an error logs. 

I'll double check to make sure that RJW animations is up to date. I'm pretty sure I did update it at the same time of adding this update.

45 minutes ago, NVPD28 said:

I've experienced an issue with the animal addon. When two humans do anal there is 2 bugged animations.

1. One of the animations where the pawn is bent over forwards is broken

2. A human / animal animation plays, the bipedal cowgirl (or something like that) 

I have tried the regular animaddons mod with RJW animations and that works fine. It's only when the animal addon is on that this happens. The mod order was correct and I didn't have an error logs. 

I'll double check to make sure that RJW animations is up to date. I'm pretty sure I did update it at the same time of adding this update.

I need more of a description on how they are broken. Next time you experience these errors press Ctrl F12 and post a link to your hugslog. That will show me what animations are loading.

XML error: <interactionDefTypes><li>AnalSex</li><li>AnalSexF</li><li>AnalRape</li><li>VaginalSex</li><li>VaginalSexF</li><li>VaginalRape</li></interactionDefTypes> doesn't correspond to any field in type AnimationDef. Context: <Rimworld_Animations.AnimationDef><defName>DoggystyleF</defName><label>doggystyle female/futa only</label><sounds>true</sounds><sexTypes><li>Vaginal</li><li>Anal</li></sexTypes><interactionDefTypes><li>AnalSex</li><li>AnalSexF</li><li>AnalRape</li><li>VaginalSex</li><li>VaginalSexF</li><li>VaginalRape</li></interactionDefTypes><actors><li><defNames><li>Human</li></defNames><requiredGenitals><li>Vagina</li></requiredGenitals></li><li><defNames><li>Human</li></defNames><requiredGenitals><li>Penis</li></requiredGenitals><initiator>true</initiator><bodyTypeOffset><Hulk>(0, 0.2)</Hulk></bodyTypeOffset></li></actors><animationStages><li><stageName>Slow_Fuck</stageName><isLooping>true</isLooping><playTimeTicks>612</playTimeTicks><stageIndex>0</stageIndex><animationClips><li Class="Rimworld_Animations.PawnAnimationClip"><keyframes><li><headBob>0</headBob><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>0</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><soundEffect>FGrunt</soundEffect><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><soundEffect>FGrunt</soundEffect><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>2</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><soundEffect>FGrunt</soundEffect><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><soundEffect>FGrunt</soundEffect><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><headBob>0</headBob><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>0</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li></keyframes></li><li Class="Rimworld_Animations.PawnAnimationClip"><layer>LayingPawn</layer><keyframes><li><headBob>0</headBob><tickDuration>10</tickDuration><bodyAngle>16.6</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.175</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>3</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>40</tickDuration><soundEffect>Fuck</soundEffect><bodyAngle>-17</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.272</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>5.4</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>16.6</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.175</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>3</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li></keyframes></li></animationClips></li><li><stageName>Fast_Fuck</stageName><isLooping>true</isLooping><playTimeTicks>609</playTimeTicks><stageIndex>0</stageIndex><animationClips><li Class="Rimworld_Animations.PawnAnimationClip"><keyframes><li><tickDuration>8</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>1</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li><li><soundEffect>FGrunt</soundEffect><tickDuration>12</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>4</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>1</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li><li><tickDuration>8</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>1</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li><li><tickDuration>12</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>4</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>1</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li></keyframes></li><li Class="Rimworld_Animations.PawnAnimationClip"><layer>LayingPawn</layer><keyframes><li><tickDuration>8</tickDuration><bodyAngle>11</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.175</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>8</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li><li><tickDuration>12</tickDuration><soundEffect>Fuck</soundEffect><bodyAngle>-12</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.272</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>9</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>11</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.175</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>8</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li></keyframes></li></animationClips></li><li><stageName>Cum</stageName><isLooping>true</isLooping><playTimeTicks>300</playTimeTicks><stageIndex>0</stageIndex><animationClips><li Class="Rimworld_Animations.PawnAnimationClip"><keyframes><li><tickDuration>8</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>0</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li><li><soundEffect>Cum</soundEffect><tickDuration>100</tickDuration><bodyAngle>32</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>-1</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><quiver>true</quiver></li><li><soundEffect>FScream</soundEffect><tickDuration>12</tickDuration><bodyAngle>35</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.326</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.190</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>-14</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>27</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>0.298</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.166</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>0</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li></keyframes></li><li Class="Rimworld_Animations.PawnAnimationClip"><layer>LayingPawn</layer><keyframes><li><tickDuration>8</tickDuration><bodyAngle>11</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.175</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>-8</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li><li><tickDuration>100</tickDuration><bodyAngle>-12</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.272</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>-9</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>12</tickDuration><bodyAngle>-15</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.227</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.272</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>-4</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing></li><li><tickDuration>1</tickDuration><bodyAngle>11</bodyAngle><bodyOffsetX>-0.217</bodyOffsetX><bodyOffsetZ>0.175</bodyOffsetZ><headAngle>-8</headAngle><bodyFacing>1</bodyFacing><headFacing>1</headFacing><headBob>0</headBob></li></keyframes></li></animationClips></li></animationStages></Rimworld_Animations.AnimationDef>
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXml(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlToObject:ObjectFromXmlReflection(XmlNode, Boolean)
Verse.DirectXmlLoader:Verse.DirectXmlLoader.DefFromNode_Patch3(XmlNode, LoadableXmlAsset)
Verse.LoadedModManager:Verse.LoadedModManager.ParseAndProcessXML_Patch2(XmlDocument, Dictionary`2)
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

I have multiple errors of this type. Use latest version and rjw 6.4.0.

Edit: Update Main Anim Framework. Fixes the issue.

16 hours ago, Tory187 said:

This means you are using an outdated version of the RJW animations framework. Updating should fix

Tbh I forgot this was even a thing. Sorry coffeee?. I only ever updated the anim addons. No errors anymore. Thank you for the reminder.

1 minute ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

hello i just downloaded this game earlier and i seen this mod requires animation framework , can you tell me what all files i need to download on github please ? i got the 1.2 file but im not sure if thats the only one i need 

The button to the left of the one that says "clone" is the download button. Should be an arrow.

image.png.bf94dab2144f0647c780e12b966469bb.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 2:07 AM, Tory187 said:

The button to the left of the one that says "clone" is the download button. Should be an arrow.

image.png.bf94dab2144f0647c780e12b966469bb.png

I get '' did not load any content. Following load folders were used: '' for three of mod animation addons. Is there any way to solve it? And also they appears yellow on the mods folder

Hmm, I'm getting the same animation for all vaginal and anal (cowgirl).  This is a new development and i just updated the following mods yesterday: rimworld-animations-master, RJW menstruation, RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch, RJWAddons-Voicepatch, RJW-master.

Anyone else having issues?

ETA: I just tried direct control and most of the choices have been changed to "breed anally". 

6 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Hmm, I'm getting the same animation for all vaginal and anal (cowgirl).  This is a new development and i just updated the following mods yesterday: rimworld-animations-master, RJW menstruation, RJWAnimAddons-AnimalPatch, RJWAddons-Voicepatch, RJW-master.

Anyone else having issues?

ETA: I just tried direct control and most of the choices have been changed to "breed anally". 

I assume this issue is just with animals? It is currently setup to use cowgirl if the humanlike requests sex from the animal. Doggystyle only plays if the animal initiates the sex (rape).

This file will make it so cowgirl will still only play if humanlike requests but Doggystyle should have a chance to play in both situations now.

AnimalPatchBeastDoggystyle.xmlInstall: place in RJWAnimAddons-Animalpatch\1.2\Defs\AnimationDefs and overwrite.

This change will be in next version of Animal Patch.

6 hours ago, Tory187 said:

I assume this issue is just with animals? It is currently setup to use cowgirl if the humanlike requests sex from the animal. Doggystyle only plays if the animal initiates the sex (rape).

This file will make it so cowgirl will still only play if humanlike requests but Doggystyle should have a chance to play in both situations now.

AnimalPatchBeastDoggystyle.xmlInstall: place in RJWAnimAddons-Animalpatch\1.2\Defs\AnimationDefs and overwrite.

This change will be in next version of Animal Patch.

No, it's an issue with human-human sex, especially rape of CPs.  I just began a new tribal start with 5 male pawns.  We have a female prisoner now and all of the comfort sex begins with cowgirl (tho it often changes to 2 vs 1 and 3 vs 1).  This is a sample size of dozens of events.  Animations for fellatio and 69 play as normal.

In fact, we have a female pawn now with a boyfriend and they've done cowgirl for their first couple of sex sessions.  But I also noticed that a 2nd woman with no boyfriend did a quickie with a random guy doggystyle.

2 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

No, it's an issue with human-human sex, especially rape of CPs.  I just began a new tribal start with 5 male pawns.  We have a female prisoner now and all of the comfort sex begins with cowgirl (tho it often changes to 2 vs 1 and 3 vs 1).  This is a sample size of dozens of events.  Animations for fellatio and 69 play as normal.

In fact, we have a female pawn now with a boyfriend and they've done cowgirl for their first couple of sex sessions.  But I also noticed that a 2nd woman with no boyfriend did a quickie with a random guy doggystyle.

Uh, not sure about this. Last time I tested CP vaginal/anal rape should have generally always have been doggystyle. 

VoicePatchFemaleFuta.xmlCould try this.

Place here: RJWAnimAddons-Voicepatch\1.2\Defs\AnimationDefs

18 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Uh, not sure about this. Last time I tested CP vaginal/anal rape should have generally always have been doggystyle. 

VoicePatchFemaleFuta.xmlCould try this.

Place here: RJWAnimAddons-Voicepatch\1.2\Defs\AnimationDefs

Hmm, i tried that but the issue continues.  It's interesting that you think the answer could be in the voicepatch.

I now confirm that the issue is only in raping CPs.  Couples still do it in a variety of ways.

1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Hmm, i tried that but the issue continues.  It's interesting that you think the answer could be in the voicepatch.

I now confirm that the issue is only in raping CPs.  Couples still do it in a variety of ways.

Can you try reverting back to a slightly older version of RJW animations, I wonder if this update is the cause.

https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/archive/440092ff573867091278e761a9b85b41f0ad3d26/rimworld-animations-440092ff573867091278e761a9b85b41f0ad3d26.zip

56 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

Can you try reverting back to a slightly older version of RJW animations, I wonder if this update is the cause.

https://gitgud.io/c0ffeeeeeeee/rimworld-animations/-/archive/440092ff573867091278e761a9b85b41f0ad3d26/rimworld-animations-440092ff573867091278e761a9b85b41f0ad3d26.zip

Will try.  Unfortunately i no longer have a CP so I'll have to wait until another is captured to see if it worked.

7 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Didn't work.  I'm still getting all cowgirl with CPs.  Maybe that's just what my dudes like idk.

Nobody else in this boat?

1 hour ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Didn't work.  I'm still getting all cowgirl with CPs.  Maybe that's just what my dudes like idk.

Nobody else in this boat?

Idk whats going on with your game. I cant reproduce the issue. I just tested on my game. Male raping CP female is always not playing cowgirl.

18 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Idk whats going on with your game. I cant reproduce the issue. I just tested on my game. Male raping CP female is always not playing cowgirl.

I've done a deep dive into the into the mods to try to figure this out despite having no idea what i'm doing (theory was that RJW Menstruation was causing RJW to change "rape" to "breeding" but i have found no evidence of this and it should be a problem for everyone, not just me).  I have failed but looking at all of the code for the animations gives me a new appreciation of how much work went into making all of this for us.  Big thanks to everyone that worked on these animation mods.  They add a ton to the game.