I am having trouble with the mod. When I click the devious desires option it shows start sex but won’t allow me to click it. It either says this sim doesn’t have the trait (which it does) or they are leaving the zone. I even turned on the ignore trait option.

Hey, I seem to be having issues with this mod. I have enabled the zoophiliac trait, but it seems to not let me have sex with my dogs. Furthermore, I also an error message that pops up every few seconds. In the exceptions text file this is the error message:

Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Animation_Start_Ask_Pet' on_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectUtils' has no attribute 'get_object_guid'

If someone could help me with this, I would be grateful!

35 minutes ago, a.son said:

I am having trouble with the mod. When I click the devious desires option it shows start sex but won’t allow me to click it. It either says this sim doesn’t have the trait (which it does) or they are leaving the zone. I even turned on the ignore trait option.

If they are leaving the area, the only thing you can do is have your sim engage them in an activity, like a game of chess and THEN have your pet fuck them.  Otherwise, they are blocked from everything while leaving.  Also, if they don't have the level of acceptance your options require (default is 1.0) they will refuse sex.

3 hours ago, xxxsugardaddy777 said:

Hey, I seem to be having issues with this mod. I have enabled the zoophiliac trait, but it seems to not let me have sex with my dogs. Furthermore, I also an error message that pops up every few seconds. In the exceptions text file this is the error message:

Error occurred while running interaction 'DeviousDesires_Animation_Start_Ask_Pet' on_test. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectUtils' has no attribute 'get_object_guid'

If someone could help me with this, I would be grateful!

Update S4CL.

5 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

If they are leaving the area, the only thing you can do is have your sim engage them in an activity, like a game of chess and THEN have your pet fuck them.  Otherwise, they are blocked from everything while leaving.  Also, if they don't have the level of acceptance your options require (default is 1.0) they will refuse sex.

I still doesn’t work no matter what I try. It’ll show the option but it won’t allow me to click. I’ve even set the level of acceptance lower than their levels. It still says this sim doesn’t have the trait. I may be doing something wrong but I can’t seem to figure it out.

5 hours ago, a.son said:

I still doesn’t work no matter what I try. It’ll show the option but it won’t allow me to click. I’ve even set the level of acceptance lower than their levels. It still says this sim doesn’t have the trait. I may be doing something wrong but I can’t seem to figure it out.

What is the actual message and what are the names of the Sims involved? What is the name of your active Sim and what is the name of the Sim you are clicking on?

9 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

What is the actual message and what are the names of the Sims involved? What is the name of your active Sim and what is the name of the Sim you are clicking on?

What do you mean by message? When I hover over it, it says Robin doesn’t have the zoophiliac trait. Robin is my active sim I’m using and Belle is the sim I’m clicking on.

1 hour ago, a.son said:

What do you mean by message? When I hover over it, it says Robin doesn’t have the zoophiliac trait. Robin is my active sim I’m using and Belle is the sim I’m clicking on.

Does Robin have the Zoophiliac Trait? Shift + Click on them -> Devious Desires -> Add Zoophiliac Trait.

9 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

If you have Wicked Pets installed, you need to remove it...

I deleted it before I downloaded Devious Desires. I even took out all of my mods except the ones I have to have for this mod and it doesn’t work.

1 hour ago, a.son said:

I deleted it before I downloaded Devious Desires. I even took out all of my mods except the ones I have to have for this mod and it doesn’t work.

If you follow my steps above to add the Zoophiliac Trait which the message is telling you is missing, it is guaranteed to work. There isn't much more that I can tell you other than that you probably didn't install it correctly:
https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

40 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

If you follow my steps above to add the Zoophiliac Trait which the message is telling you is missing, it is guaranteed to work. There isn't much more that I can tell you other than that you probably didn't install it correctly:
https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

Okay, thank you! I don’t have my computer with me right now but I’ll check when I can.

ColonolNutty, I'm still getting the freezing issue A LOT.  I have to use the 'dd.stopallanimations' specifically to make my sims move again.  I have no idea what is triggering the freezes though as they seem random.

On 8/30/2020 at 6:55 AM, shobiz1 said:

Hey ColonolNutty 

I only have 1 problem.My cats have no penis or vaginas listed.

Whats up?

Poor Pussys no pussies or dicks! 

shobiz1

The mod doesn't come with a pussy for your pussy by default, but there should definitely be a default penis for Cats! I will look into this.

Edit: Yep, looks like there is indeed an issue with Cats not getting a penis. I'll have a look and see why that is.

On 8/30/2020 at 7:33 AM, 23MoonMoon03 said:

hi there are some who might be able to help me. how to become a zoophiliac

Run this command if you haven't already "testingcheats on"
SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Devious Desires -> Traits -> Add Zoophiliac Trait.

On 8/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, UwuwuPHR said:

hello a suggestion 

when sims is dazed from being knotted, can have get heart eyes temporary or permanent

If you point me to a mod that has Heart Eyes that may be equipped, I will see what I can do ;)

On 8/29/2020 at 9:27 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

ColonolNutty, I'm still getting the freezing issue A LOT.  I have to use the 'dd.stopallanimations' specifically to make my sims move again.  I have no idea what is triggering the freezes though as they seem random.

Try removing everything except WW, DD, and S4CL and see if the freezes continue. If they do, check to ensure you are using the correct version of Wicked Whims. If not, then you'll need to scour your folders for the problem mod.

I downloaded this mod today with all the animations and it is somehow impossible for me to have sex with any animal, I've tried with cats and dogs, both female and male pets and sims.
When I shiftclick on any surface and check for animations it says that there are none?? And I have reinstalled both the mod and animations
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp