On 8/30/2020 at 11:01 AM, magicrainbowbewbs said:

I downloaded this mod today with all the animations and it is somehow impossible for me to have sex with any animal, I've tried with cats and dogs, both female and male pets and sims.
When I shiftclick on any surface and check for animations it says that there are none?? And I have reinstalled both the mod and animations
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

Check to see if there are any exception files in your The Sims 4 folder, these steps may also help:
https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

Edit: You should also make sure you enabled DD Pets in the settings.

Hi ColonolNutty.

I use your Mod Wicked Pets and Kinky Whims and I like them.

Now I see that there is the Mod Devious Desire which replace the wicked Pet Mod.

So I deleted the wicked Pet and installed Devious Desire. I also installed Wicked whims and the sims 4 community library in the newest Version.

Now I wanted to activate the zoophiliac trait.

I activate the "testingcheats on". After that I go to "SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Devious Desires". But here I have no trait optioon, I have only the possibility to let me Show Actor stats from the selected sim.

When I use the actual Version from Wicked Pets, then ecerything works correctly. But When I use Devious Desire I have n o Chance to go to the trait to activate it.

What does I make wrong?

I use Devious Desire, Kinky Whims, Wicked whims and the sims 4 community library all in the actual Version. But the optiono to activate the trait don't apear.

When I use the actual Version of Wicked Pets instead Devious Desire then I have no Problem to activate the zoophiliac trait.

Your Sincerely

Michi1980

1 hour ago, Michi1980 said:

Hi ColonolNutty.

I use your Mod Wicked Pets and Kinky Whims and I like them.

Now I see that there is the Mod Devious Desire which replace the wicked Pet Mod.

So I deleted the wicked Pet and installed Devious Desire. I also installed Wicked whims and the sims 4 community library in the newest Version.

Now I wanted to activate the zoophiliac trait.

I activate the "testingcheats on". After that I go to "SHIFT+CLICK on a Sim -> Devious Desires". But here I have no trait optioon, I have only the possibility to let me Show Actor stats from the selected sim.

When I use the actual Version from Wicked Pets, then ecerything works correctly. But When I use Devious Desire I have n o Chance to go to the trait to activate it.

What does I make wrong?

I use Devious Desire, Kinky Whims, Wicked whims and the sims 4 community library all in the actual Version. But the optiono to activate the trait don't apear.

When I use the actual Version of Wicked Pets instead Devious Desire then I have no Problem to activate the zoophiliac trait.

Your Sincerely

Michi1980

You have to enable all individual features, please read the Features list for more information.

AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectUtils' has no attribute 'get_object_definition'
Error while collecting animations. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectUtils' has no attribute 'get_object_definition'

I read an response to someone that had/has the same problem. S4CL is in the latest version (1.30 as I write this) and I also followed your troubleshoot guide to no avail. tried with only WW, the Library and DD still had the same error. if I fall back to WP and KW this error doesn't happen.

7 hours ago, NothingNew said:

AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectUtils' has no attribute 'get_object_definition'
Error while collecting animations. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonObjectUtils' has no attribute 'get_object_definition'

I read an response to someone that had/has the same problem. S4CL is in the latest version (1.30 as I write this) and I also followed your troubleshoot guide to no avail. tried with only WW, the Library and DD still had the same error. if I fall back to WP and KW this error doesn't happen.

Can't help you without the full exception file. I recommend looking at the troubleshooting steps again, particularly the Problem Reporting part.

54 minutes ago, NothingNew said:

here they are, and the exception happens immediately after I start the game, be it either an new game or an saved game.

Make sure you haven't installed S4CL more than once. Either that or you should update S4CL.

2 hours ago, Onilink69 said:

Hi,

I got this exceptions txt from wickedwhims and i don't know if it's related to devious desires and i don't know how to resolve it. Since it is not a last exception txt i can't find a solution with the last exception tool.

Wrong version of Wicked Whims

38 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Wrong version of Wicked Whims

I installed and tested each of the versions you certified in your download section but i still got the same message. After that, i returned to the newest version but uninstaled devious desires but even with that it appeared again. It is because i have some bestiality animations?

2 hours ago, Onilink69 said:

I installed and tested each of the versions you certified in your download section but i still got the same message. After that, i returned to the newest version but uninstaled devious desires but even with that it appeared again. It is because i have some bestiality animations?

Must be an error with wicked whims itself then.

I'm not sure if this is because the mod uses none of WW settings anymore, but when sims start sex with an pet, it only says "animation" when I hover over the activity symbol, not the name of the animation, and it never stops. Ever. I have to manually stop the activity. And it no longer gives the "soandso may be pregnant" notification anymore. Not sure if that last bit is simply due to no longer using WW stuff in the mod. 

Edit: No exception texts are being created or anything, either. 

2 hours ago, ErrynRed said:

I'm not sure if this is because the mod uses none of WW settings anymore, but when sims start sex with an pet, it only says "animation" when I hover over the activity symbol, not the name of the animation, and it never stops. Ever. I have to manually stop the activity. And it no longer gives the "soandso may be pregnant" notification anymore. Not sure if that last bit is simply due to no longer using WW stuff in the mod. 

Yes, it will only say Animation in the bottom left. Not every animation gets your Sim pregnant.

2 hours ago, ErrynRed said:

I have the same issues. Other glitches I experience:

• The animations seem to be counting time even while the game is paused - they tend to move to the next stage immediately when I unpause.
  • When I stop the animation manually, they reset and then keep running again until I click the activity symbol a second time
  • The animations often reset with a notification saying something about them not working properly.

Of course, some of these issues might be caused by the animations themselves...

5 minutes ago, MonaS said:

I have the same issues. Other glitches I experience:

• The animations seem to be counting time even while the game is paused - they tend to move to the next stage immediately when I unpause.
  • When I stop the animation manually, they reset and then keep running again until I click the activity symbol a second time
  • The animations often reset with a notification saying something about them not working properly.

Of course, some of these issues might be caused by the animations themselves...

1. That is an issue I've been seeing that I need to look into at some point
2. That would be called Knotting

3. I haven't seen this all that much. It logs an exception to an exception file, if you provided that it'd give more information.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

1. That is an issue I've been seeing that I need to look into at some point
2. That would be called Knotting

3. I haven't seen this all that much. It logs an exception to an exception file, if you provided that it'd give more information.

Thanks for the quick answer! I will check the exception logs next time it happens.

I haven't gotten the animation reset problem again, however:

• A sim joined an ongoing pet animation with no notification
  • That sim asked to join a regular WickedWhims animation while involved in a DD one.
  • Once the pet animation ended (I had to end it manually), both human sims remained completely unresponsive and frozen. Not even Reset Object worked to get them moving again.
6 hours ago, MonaS said:

I haven't gotten the animation reset problem again, however:

• A sim joined an ongoing pet animation with no notification
  • That sim asked to join a regular WickedWhims animation while involved in a DD one.
  • Once the pet animation ended (I had to end it manually), both human sims remained completely unresponsive and frozen. Not even Reset Object worked to get them moving again.

1. I haven't added a Can I Join notification yet.
2. I may try to fix this.

3. That is weird, do you have any exception files? or maybe a list of some of your big script mods?

54 minutes ago, King-Crimson said:

Joho,

German / Deutsche Translation / Übersetzung by me here:

Warning: It's a very early version. All Texts are translated but many may not be of a very high quality. Please feel free to criticise and make improvement suggestions.

Cheers.

I included it in the description. Thanks!

update mandatory (Origin said), 1.66.139.1020, but nothing else changed in my game,

No way to stop endless kinky sex, 

Click on the funny face Capture.JPG.2d850529cd67076513e332cc66bc4a4c.JPG

and they stop, then resume a second later.

I think this is part of the known issue except I didn't know it would be endless.

On a biggie hunch, I checked "wickedwhims" and (according to a user) it's busted too.

I'd erase this now but I got someone very PO'd for doing that,, so I'll just say "nevermind"

and thanks.

Capture.JPG.9a093142ecaddfcce4ff94fa6a3d1a9d.JPG

Devious_Desires_Messages.txt Kinky_Whims_Exceptions.txt