1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

update mandatory (Origin said), 1.66.139.1020, but nothing else changed in my game,

No way to stop endless kinky sex, 

Click on the funny face Capture.JPG.2d850529cd67076513e332cc66bc4a4c.JPG

and they stop, then resume a second later.

I think this is part of the known issue except I didn't know it would be endless.

On a biggie hunch, I checked "wickedwhims" and (according to a user) it's busted too.

I'd erase this now but I got someone very PO'd for doing that,, so I'll just say "nevermind"

and thanks.

This isn't Kinky Whims. I don't need your KW exception file for Devious Desires. You say "kinky" sex, is it assault or rough sex?

3 hours ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

Does this mod fully replace KW yet or is it worth still having both if you want the full KW features? Also, is there a way to disable the pet-related stuff? 

No, it doesn't fully replace KW.  To disable pet stuff, go into the menu for DD and disable the pet content.  

6 minutes ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

No, it doesn't fully replace KW.  To disable pet stuff, go into the menu for DD and disable the pet content.  

But it will replace KW fully somewhere in the next few days/weeks? Because the KW page now says 

About This File

No longer going to be updated. Being incorporated entirely into Devious Desires.

Just want to know which one is best to grab. Updating all my stuff, haven't played in a couple months. :)

3 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Pets aren't enabled by default. See the top of the description.

3 hours ago, LilMinxieSimsie said:

But it will replace KW fully somewhere in the next few days/weeks? Because the KW page now says 

Just want to know which one is best to grab. Updating all my stuff, haven't played in a couple months. :)

Kinky Whims is liable to break. I would begin moving over to Devious Desires. Eventually I plan to add all the features KW used to have (Maybe different functionality, but most likely the same).

36 minutes ago, TheNewDude said:

Also, small question: can male Sims get female dogs pregnant and is it safe to change the dogs gender mid gameplay?

Yes, everyone can get pregnant. Human x Pet, Pet x Pet, Pet x Human. All can impregnate each other. Gender doesn't matter.

Change the dogs gender? Are you doing that in CAS?

54 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Yes, everyone can get pregnant. Human x Pet, Pet x Pet, Pet x Human. All can impregnate each other. Gender doesn't matter.

Change the dogs gender? Are you doing that in CAS?

In the screen to choose which homestead to load, in the edit homestead thing (I'm new to Sims - no idea what that's actually called). I just lost the family I was working on because EA doesn't know how to make a game, so kinda obsolete

EDIT: Thisgrafik.png.2544e1da9669b520ae0c8b321c84386b.png

1 hour ago, TheNewDude said:

In the screen to choose which homestead to load, in the edit homestead thing (I'm new to Sims - no idea what that's actually called). I just lost the family I was working on because EA doesn't know how to make a game, so kinda obsolete

If they are pregnant already, it may cause problems if you were to change them to Male.

So you're separating some of the functionality from WW more than before it sounds like? That has potential if so, I know there were some issues with certain settings in WW and KW or KP before. Be nice to see that worked around so that everything can play nice : )

Also, I'm gonna be the lame person that's excited about the breast milk features for entirely NOT kinky or devious reasons. I mean I'm thrilled by the idea that maybe this might lead to nursing mothers experiencing pain when they don't nurse or pump, or in fact being able to pump to create bottles. I'm excited they might be able to leak if they don't nurse/pump(or if they cry, or hear the baby cry) and maybe get embarrassed by that if they aren't wearing breast pads. I'm stoked that maybe if we're very lucky(fingers crossed) we might get the ability for nursing mothers milk to dry up if they don't nurse/pump. And produce milk even after her child ages up if they haven't dried up. I'd also love to see a nursing woman be able to act as a wet nurse to children other than her own.

A lot of this would even integrate well with some of the more devious aspects that I'm sure everyone else is all excited about. On my part I mostly would just like to see sims be aroused potentially by watching a woman nurse a baby or pump her breasts, which is a pretty vanilla thing to want to be honest. Also like the idea of more breast animations/interaction and the nipple overlay blushes as mentioned with this and hope they aren't all linked to milking all the time.

Did I mention I'm being lame?

2 hours ago, Loveternity said:

Will the domination/submission skills return eventually? I didn't see them in planned features so I got curious.

Thank you for your hard work and the frequent updates!

I really liked that part - training them sub/dom.

22 hours ago, TheNewDude said:

Yeah, mine got a knotting buff aswell - which is interesting

Me 2 - after most sex.

Is it possible to disable devious-desires-message? I know very well that I have "broken" animations which are not enough CC objects. And I consciously don't  load them because I don't want to use them. Unfortunately, authors do not separate their animation packages for base and custom objects.

However. I have 10 thousand animations. When devious-desires scans them every time the game starts, it increases each download by 20(!) minutes. I'm sorry, but that's not what I need from a mod that just starts sex animation. If I want to know about bugs in my Mods folder, I use other resources. I don't like being forced to do this.