14 hours ago, DrPhillerup said:

What was it in KW? Because I know some of the settings for that made my game assault-o-palooza. It was pretty much equivalent to WWs extreme autonomy setting for my game. I kinda miss it for my club gatherings. 
So the global cool downs in the autonomy menu aren't for K/P? Just general sex autonomy? 

When I put in the trigger cheat, the filters and the threshold work fine and the assault is alwas successful. So I think its actually the cooldown.

2 hours ago, Fatale123 said:

When I put in the trigger cheat, the filters and the threshold work fine and the assault is alwas successful. So I think its actually the cooldown.

When random decides to happen it randomly chooses either Assault, Normal Sex, or Rough Sex. So there is also only a third of a chance Assault would be picked.

@ColonolNutty I correctly installed the mod, and enabled the Kinky Version.

If I go to Assault settings, and disable the "normal  animations" option under "cheats", it tells me there aren´t any animations available when I click on "Assault".

I have literally every animation installed (at least every human animations, don´t like pets) available on this website, including the ones mentioned in your topic. 

Am I missing something? Thanks!

4 hours ago, vel88 said:

@ColonolNutty I correctly installed the mod, and enabled the Kinky Version.

If I go to Assault settings, and disable the "normal  animations" option under "cheats", it tells me there aren´t any animations available when I click on "Assault".

I have literally every animation installed (at least every human animations, don´t like pets) available on this website, including the ones mentioned in your topic. 

Am I missing something? Thanks!

Many animation authors don't tag their animations properly (or at all) due to petty reasons and bias against me. Until someone around here provides an Animation_Customization.json file created via the Animation Customization feature of DD, there won't be available animations with the correct tags.

8 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Remove the duplicate installations of S4CL.

now i feel dumb, but i dont even have duplicate installations as far as i know. i just started using these mods.

on the other hand can it be that my mccc mod is doin this?

6 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Many animation authors don't tag their animations properly (or at all) due to petty reasons and bias against me. Until someone around here provides an Animation_Customization.json file created via the Animation Customization feature of DD, there won't be available animations with the correct tags.

Thanks!

@Lifeline @Alonely Anything you can do to rectify this issue? :)

3 hours ago, TheVirgin said:

Is KW forever discontinued? The animations on DD dont seem to follow the stage order and the actors often get reversed.

Thanks.

i'm having the same issue, roles get reversed and cannot be changed even after tweaking the settings...assault even goes by way quicker and i'm unable to change it. kw was amazing, easy to customize, and worked perfectly.. i hope dd adopts all from it.

2 hours ago, uziac said:

now i feel dumb, but i dont even have duplicate installations as far as i know. i just started using these mods.

on the other hand can it be that my mccc mod is doin this?

Try uninstalling everything except S4CL and DD and see if it continues to occur.

1 hour ago, vel88 said:

Thanks!

@Lifeline @Alonely Anything you can do to rectify this issue? :)

Animation Customization can be done by anyone using the Customize Animations interaction in-game

After lots of playing around I think I've found the problem, why assault is not triggering. It seems the mechanism doens't want to mark the player sim as victim, even with victim trait and fitting threshold and allowence settings. It always trys to pair someone else, even when there are just 3 people. Going into a random sims household and manually assault the main sim (as npc now) works fine. So he sholdnt be deactivated. So sadly I dont have a solution for that. I hope there will be an option for just interacting with player in some update.

So been playing a lot with the latest version (1.56) over the last few days, and have noticed a few things i think are worth reporting?

1. autonomy is still checking both sims eligibility to assault others not just the aggressor, as giving a sim the "unable to assault others" cheat trait makes npcs get stuck at -1000 want for assault threshold, this also occurs if for example you disable female aggressor. 
  2. some actions seem to block assault, was running the "dd.testassaultrandom" command while my sim sat in the library reading, and it listed my sim as doing a "restricted action" and was blocked from being assaulted, this makes me wonder, is it possible for sims to be ineligible to initiate an assault if they are doing specific interactions, which if its true might be why myself and others are seeing nothing happening for many hours, as sims immediately try to occupy themselves with various actions upon entering the lot, it might be eating some of the rolls from the mod?
  3. not sure if this is actually anything worth noting, but under the general settings there is an autonomy setting which i set really low as i assumed it would make assaults happen more often, yet when typing dd.testassaultrandom in it lists the cooldown as being 500 seconds, which if it is actually still at 500 seconds regardless of settings it might explain why in 6 hours of playing i have seen only one autonomous assault, since it also needs to get through the problem of having 2 eligible (also not in a blocked action) sims at the moment of the roll every 8 minutes could take a long time for things to line up for an assault to occur.

anyway looking forward to the mods future.

5 hours ago, uziac said:

oke interesting... its one of the other mods that is making the errors... now to find witch one

oke, update... i feel like an idiot!!! it seemed that on of my maps had the S4CL file imbedded.

thank you Nutty!!

Would you mind telling me which mod it was? Noone should be embedding S4CL in it. It'll cause problems like this!

10 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Try uninstalling everything except S4CL and DD and see if it continues to occur.

Animation Customization can be done by anyone using the Customize Animations interaction in-game

Sorry, but I might have missed something, or it’s might be a stupid question, but where can I find this?

27 minutes ago, GamingFaunus said:

Hi, I recently downloaded this mod. I also have S4CL and Whicked Whims installed, but that's all I have. It shows up in my active mods, but for some reason, I can't do anything with it. If you could get back to me and try to help me solve this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Read the orange text at the top of the Features list.

3 hours ago, vexily said:

So been playing a lot with the latest version (1.56) over the last few days, and have noticed a few things i think are worth reporting?

1. autonomy is still checking both sims eligibility to assault others not just the aggressor, as giving a sim the "unable to assault others" cheat trait makes npcs get stuck at -1000 want for assault threshold, this also occurs if for example you disable female aggressor. 
  2. some actions seem to block assault, was running the "dd.testassaultrandom" command while my sim sat in the library reading, and it listed my sim as doing a "restricted action" and was blocked from being assaulted, this makes me wonder, is it possible for sims to be ineligible to initiate an assault if they are doing specific interactions, which if its true might be why myself and others are seeing nothing happening for many hours, as sims immediately try to occupy themselves with various actions upon entering the lot, it might be eating some of the rolls from the mod?
  3. not sure if this is actually anything worth noting, but under the general settings there is an autonomy setting which i set really low as i assumed it would make assaults happen more often, yet when typing dd.testassaultrandom in it lists the cooldown as being 500 seconds, which if it is actually still at 500 seconds regardless of settings it might explain why in 6 hours of playing i have seen only one autonomous assault, since it also needs to get through the problem of having 2 eligible (also not in a blocked action) sims at the moment of the roll every 8 minutes could take a long time for things to line up for an assault to occur.

anyway looking forward to the mods future.

I can confirm 2. and 3. . I noticed the same while testing around. 1. would explain, why i get so many -1000 results.

3 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Would you mind telling me which mod it was? Noone should be embedding S4CL in it. It'll cause problems like this!

it whas a file i whas making my self of my top mods... for easy backup. and indeed it gives conflicting problems when you dont update it the right way.