On 11/4/2020 at 9:32 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Nah, DD doesn't use anything from WW. Have you tried version 1.41 S4CL?

I have. I think it may be the feature that stops devious from interrupting ww. I’ve had to use the “ww.stop_all_sex” command about three times after a devious interaction (not opening settings) has happened. It stops ww from running autonomous situations with the sims whom last used devious interactions. It hadn’t noticed it as much until my partner played. He lets the interactions roll and doesn’t interfere much. Only watches.

3 hours ago, NanoTechster said:

I have. I think it may be the feature that stops devious from interrupting ww. I’ve had to use the “ww.stop_all_sex” command about three times after a devious interaction (not opening settings) has happened. It stops ww from running autonomous situations with the sims whom last used devious interactions. It hadn’t noticed it as much until my partner played. He lets the interactions roll and doesn’t interfere much. Only watches.

6 hours ago, S.Kamcia said:

Hi! I've got problem with Milk Farm. I can't Milking my Sims. Onnly interaction is when they perform WW animation like on screen. When they free i don't don't have Milk Farm interaction icon.

I'm making the check optional in a future update because WW doesn't want to stop making Sims "in sex".

Would it be possible to add the following to a future release;

Current situation:

To move animations to custom animations, you need to select and tag them one by one. Every time you tag one, you go back to the first page of the animation category (anal, oral etc).

Some animators have hundreds of anal animations, and it only shows 15 or 20 per page. Every time I select an animation and tag it, I have to hit ESC on my keyboard to go back. Instead of ending up on the page I was looking at (eg 3/12), I go back to the first page of the anal animations.

Potential update:

It would be great to be able to get one huge scrollable list for a category (anal, oral etc), select all animations I want and tag them all at the same time.

On top of that, it would be great to get a search index to search for specific animations (name) and tag them quickly. :)

thanks!

42 minutes ago, vel88 said:

Would it be possible to add the following to a future release;

Current situation:

To move animations to custom animations, you need to select and tag them one by one. Every time you tag one, you go back to the first page of the animation category (anal, oral etc).

Some animators have hundreds of anal animations, and it only shows 15 or 20 per page. Every time I select an animation and tag it, I have to hit ESC on my keyboard to go back. Instead of ending up on the page I was looking at (eg 3/12), I go back to the first page of the anal animations.

Potential update:

It would be great to be able to get one huge scrollable list for a category (anal, oral etc), select all animations I want and tag them all at the same time.

On top of that, it would be great to get a search index to search for specific animations (name) and tag them quickly. :)

thanks!

Sorry, but that is impossible. There is literally no way to tell which actors in an animation should be tagged as aggressors and which should be tagged as non aggressors automatically. You should be tagging actors as aggressors/non-aggressors. If you aren't, then the animations would not be fully tagged as aggressive. My discord lists a couple rules that should be followed when going through animation customizations to prevent invalid animations.

10 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Sorry, but that is impossible. There is literally no way to tell which actors in an animation should be tagged as aggressors and which should be tagged as non aggressors. You should be tagging actors as aggressors/non-aggressors. If you aren't, then you aren't customizing the animations correctly.

I get that, but at least it would allow to tag me a bunch of animations as aggressive with 1 click on the button, resulting in a shortlist, and further tailor the settings from there.  :)

btw, how do I get to an overview of the animations I tagged as aggressive?

1 hour ago, vel88 said:

I get that, but at least it would allow to tag me a bunch of animations as aggressive with 1 click on the button, resulting in a shortlist, and further tailor the settings from there.  :)

btw, how do I get to an overview of the animations I tagged as aggressive?

Right now, you can't. I was thinking of adding validation after customizing an animation that would not allow invalid animation customizations to be made, such as making an animation aggressive without tagging the actors.

The UI is quite limited in it's capabilities.

- Devious Desires will no longer use the Wicked Whims default body parts as it's own body parts (It will use the Native body parts)
    - This change now means you must download a separate body to use with Devious Desires or download a body that replaces the vanilla body parts!

Does this includes, "Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta)" or what I put as link has nothing to do with body parts?

As far as I know, I have never used any other body parts, or maybe I might but I must not have known which ones are body parts?

21 minutes ago, jenyeah said:

Does this includes, "Sims 4 Morphing Anatomy Mod (beta)" or what I put as link has nothing to do with body parts?

As far as I know, I have never used any other body parts, or maybe I might but I must not have known which ones are body parts?

By default Devious Desires uses the vanilla Sims 4 nude body. If you install a mod that replaces the vanilla nude body, it'll show up. If you install a mod that supports the WW body selector, Devious Desires will instead use that as the default (assuming only one available).
The more body parts you install, the more body parts Devious Desires will choose from and the more variety the default bodies of the Sims will have between each other.

1 minute ago, ColonolNutty said:

By default Devious Desires uses the Native barbie doll top and bottom from vanilla The Sims 4. If you install a mod that replaces the vanilla nude body, it'll show up.

Oh, ok, thanks for reply.

Which search keyword should I use to search them up in this site?

9 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

I don't remember mentioning any specific custom body, but I do list the EVE body in the description if you wanted to check that one out :)

Cool, I will try that.

One more thing, when I download Eve Body, should I have Default or Non-Default?

7 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Cool, I will try that.

One more thing, when I download Eve Body, should I have Default or Non-Default?

I tested it with the Non-Default one

5 hours ago, recko2435 said:

what is the reward trait called for female milking possibility?

Produces Breast Milk.

3 hours ago, SexyCalvin said:

Is there some setting I need to set to get the Milk Farm stuff to work? I have the feature turned on, but none of my sims I've tried it on so far "produce milk"

Need to buy the reward trait before milk will begin.

so good news is autonomy is working, upon going into my save with the settings still set super high from before everyone just started assaulting everyone else like mad.

bad news is however it is still checking both sims incorrectly, as soon as I changed the settings to disallow males from being assaulted and stop female aggressors the assaults dried up and running the test command showed everyone as not wanting to assault anyone with a -1000 desire to assault. recheck male victims and female aggressors and immediately everyone on the lot is in a free for all brawl of assaulting each other ?‍♂️

I'm having a similar issue... 

I have DD & WW overall never have an issue as in conflicts or errors and things go how I want when I'm in full control but even Tho I've got all autonomy on for various things. I see orgies going on everywhere but not assaults. Plus my created assault character does not automatically assault anyone especially not the created victim character...  And unrelated but seems my created drug addicted character doesn't automatically do the drugs she has on her even Tho I've those autonomy settings turned on too in basemental... I have the most up to date versions of everything from off Mega 

I have it set where males are the ones able to assault and females can not.

I have my level at high intensity 

I always get this if I show want levels regardless if it's assault, rough as dom, sub, etc

I'll get refusals too all the time too..

It's because They always show -1000

This is an example of my two Sims mentioned above 

IMG_20201108_111055.jpg

43 minutes ago, Malaikat said:

I'm having a similar issue... 

I have DD & WW overall never have an issue as in conflicts or errors and things go how I want when I'm in full control but even Tho I've got all autonomy on for various things. I see orgies going on everywhere but not assaults. Plus my created assault character does not automatically assault anyone especially not the created victim character...  And unrelated but seems my created drug addicted character doesn't automatically do the drugs she has on her even Tho I've those autonomy settings turned on too in basemental... I have the most up to date versions of everything from off Mega 

I have it set where males are the ones able to assault and females can not.

I have my level at high intensity 

I always get this if I show want levels regardless if it's assault, rough as dom, sub, etc

I'll get refusals too all the time too..

It's because They always show -1000

This is an example of my two Sims mentioned above 

Click Show Outcome Data