"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

(sigh) 3 hours trying to find armor/clothes meshes that had similiarities to the armor in this image for a mashup attempt;

azazel1944a2NnBQKM7148.jpg

I'd found panties, garter and gloves that would work, but cannot find the boots or an equivalent corset top. Was hoping for HGEC E or H with normal lower body, but not DRMA. Any suggestions?

Maybe the top/corset from Apachii goddess store.

meshes\clothes\Apachii\TopLaced

there exists a BBB replacer for TopLaced. ( or use MeshRigger to make the original meshes BBB )

But you must create new textures or recolor\rework the original.

post-3205-0-43056300-1477870126_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am a bisexual male that is disgusted by pubic hair. Yes, I know how weird it is.

A user named BAB PEEG gave me a good nude mod for female characters that didn't have pubes.

Now I need one for men. Can anyone help?

do you use Robert's male body, and can you use paint.net/ gimp or another paint program that can open and save dds files? if so, put this ( footmale_anti pubes.dds ) on a layer above and change the hue/ brightness/ saturation to match, then merge it down and save it (don't forget to save with mipmaps)

I am a bisexual male that is disgusted by pubic hair. Yes, I know how weird it is.

A user named BAB PEEG gave me a good nude mod for female characters that didn't have pubes.

Now I need one for men. Can anyone help?

do you use Robert's male body, and can you use paint.net/ gimp or another paint program that can open and save dds files? if so, put this ( attachicon.giffootmale_anti pubes.dds ) on a layer above and change the hue/ brightness/ saturation to match, then merge it down and save it (don't forget to save with mipmaps)

This is handy. Thanks!

I'll give it a shot.

-----

Edit

-----

This isn't very easy. I'm using Adobe Photoshop and I'm having trouble making the hues match.

Lookin for that chest of equipable dicks, found another page with them but the link is dead

Which of the many Mods ?

Here in post 6  ( 69 Wearable Cawks )

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14557-searching-for-an-older-futa-mod/?do=findComment&comment=324647

And in that thread are also some other equipable dick Mods

the 69 wearable is what I want but the file no longer exsists, but I will check out the others thanks

Does anyone know where i can get this race mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42963/?

the link you gave tells you where to get it O_O

No!

File hidden

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: Sr for all. I've done with Oblivion so far because my laptop was broken and all of my files were gone. See you in Skyrim !

--------------------------

I don't know why he removed the file from Nexus just because his laptop is broken.  His laptop is broken, NOT Nexus! Why set the Nexus file to hidden?

The real reason is: If he can not play Oblivion and his Mod anymore no one is allowed to play his mod.

Does anyone know where i can get this race mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42963/?

the link you gave tells you where to get it O_O

No!

File hidden

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

The reason given by the author is: Sr for all. I've done with Oblivion so far because my laptop was broken and all of my files were gone. See you in Skyrim !

--------------------------

I don't know why he removed the file from Nexus just because his laptop is broken. His laptop is broken, NOT Nexus! Why set the Nexus file to hidden?

The real reason is: If he can not play Oblivion and his Mod anymore no one is allowed to play his mod.

My bad I checked his link and saw a link to it but didn't check that link lol

Have to agree though about the silly reason to hide the file, I mean I don't or haven't modded oblivion in years but my mods are still available on nexus for all

I don't know if someone filled your request but they have this on LL http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2114-blade-soul-unpb-and-7b-bombshell/ its qinglang sorry if this is a wasted post its slightly differnt from the image in the sense that there is no netting in th bust.

As an avid Blade and Soul player (Currently derpin' around the Chinese version cuz the Koreans kicked me out lol) I KNOW there was a mod of "청실" floating about >_>
Does ANYONE have it in their possession?

77Ac1wK.jpg

No one? I know it exists somewhere!

I know it's possible to convert gear to another body, but is it possible to have a texture converted/remade to another body, like this one from CBBE to UNP, and could any of you do it?(Forgive me if I've said this already in this thread.)

Why should anyone do it? A CBBE or UNP texture is completely useless in Oblivion.  ;)

I know it's possible to convert gear to another body, but is it possible to have a texture converted/remade to another body, like this one from CBBE to UNP, and could any of you do it?(Forgive me if I've said this already in this thread.)

Why should anyone do it? A CBBE or UNP texture is completely useless in Oblivion.  ;)

Ahh, crap, I thought I put this in the Skyrim forum. Don't pay this any mind. xD

Which mod has the items "Fur Cuirass (b)" and "Bare fur greaves" in it? I'm missing the meshes and textures for it and I can't figure out which mod is using it.

I don't know.

But how do you know that you miss the items if you don't know the Mod ?

Which Mod needs the meshes and textures?

Do you know the folder?