data\meshes\characters\_male\specialanims

4backward.kf
4forward.kf
4idle.kf
4left.kf
4right.kf
4turnleft.kf
4turnright.kf

No fastforward, so if you or the NPC is running he use the Upright human fastforward ani.

But you can rename a copy of the 4forward.kf ( to 4fastforward.kf ), does not look good but it's ok.

Hi, I'm new here, though I've lurked for a long time. Perhaps someone can help me; I'm trying to find a specific tattoo texture shown in the picture here:

attachicon.gifup001234.jpg

I've been trying to find it for a long time now, and I used to have it on my old computer but ever since it fried I haven't had the chance to get it back.  Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

That looks like maybe one of flingingfeces tattoo textures. (Not 100% sure though) Looks like one of the chocolate elves texture choices.

Joburg  or  LoversStalkerM

It is stalker sex but it is rape. The less clothes you wear, the more likely it is that someone rapes you.

But that is not exactly what you're looking for, because the break armor is not removed when full broken, so Joburg  or  LoversStalkerM does not recognize the player or NPC as naked.

A rape Mod that checks break-armor stages does not exists.

@Scythe Molter Yowl: it seems, Lovers RaperS - WappyOne's edition does that for chance of combat rape, corresponding setting is "Armor Protection" (there are also many other to adjust for your prefs):

>> Armor Protection - Average combined durability of upper+lower armor slots are multiplied by this number and applied as a penalty to rape chance.
ps. %me not using "break-armor" (but i use "unequip broken armor"), i just hope what "broken" elements have lesser AR\durability numbers, not only "more broken look"..

@ Emo877:    Oh, dang, Emo877, I saw that setting in there and wasn't too sure what it actually did since the setting description didnt make sense to me, thanks for helping man, that sounds like it would do the job I suppose.

@ Fejeena:    Eh, since you know what you're doing with this stuff, do ya think its possible for a mod to do what I described above (Check the players clothes and if naked, upon hit engage rape) it sounds easy enough, I just want to check to see if its possible. If it is I think I'll go about making that for my first actual mod ^w^

It is possible but my script knowledge is not good enough.

WappyOnes Rapers does all you want during a fight.  Naked = highest rape chance, then clothes, Broken armor, armor.

But after a fight it does nothing.

If you go in a town with a destroyed break armor nobody cares. And Joburg and LoversStalkerM checks only if equipment slots have clothes or armors, not the condition of armor.

If you are naked in town ,and you use higher Joburg setting, everyone will stalk and rape you.

You must check the LoversRapers script and find out how it handles armor durability. ( Script: xLoversRaperSGetArmorDurability  )

Then add it in the Joburg or LoversStalkerM esp.

But don't ask me how.

Can I make a request?

Can someone please change the color of this Mod to black? http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17032/?

Just the gauntlets and helmet please =/

??? the armor is black.  What to change?

ul0NFqQ.png

It's so bright =/ It looks so ''blue''

I'm trying edit this gauntlets with this

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42646/?

But i can't fix the color

I think this has already been requested before (not sure) but I'd really love to have an FTM type genital mesh (vaginas for males, in other words). All the transgender mods are only for MTFs, which is fine and all, but FTM ones are so hard to come by.

Anyway, if someone could do that, I'd really appreciate it! I have no idea how to work with meshes myself, otherwise I'd do it.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for 2 things, though I don't even know if they exist.

Is there an existing mod that allows zombies to use human Lovers animations? I'm attempting to make 28 Days and Bit work with Lovers but the few zombie animations are kinda meh.

And is there a mod for Oblivion similar to the Puppet Master mod for Sexlab?

Is there an existing mod that allows zombies to use human Lovers animations? I'm attempting to make 28 Days and Bit work with Lovers but the few zombie animations are kinda meh.

Not that I am aware of.  You would need to create a new creature for this to work.  Zombies are set up as "parts" meshes.  So you'd need to create a fully assembled mesh and then change all instances of zombies to use this.  Also you'd need to make sure the newly "assembled" mesh parts were tied to the LAPF skeleton.  Once you did all of that, you could use all the LAPF animations.  Hope that helps.

As to your second question, don't know.  Might get a faster answer if you explain what the puppet master is/does.  Not everyone still in the Oblivion scene plays all the different Skyrim mods.

Not that I am aware of.  You would need to create a new creature for this to work.  Zombies are set up as "parts" meshes.  So you'd need to create a fully assembled mesh and then change all instances of zombies to use this.  Also you'd need to make sure the newly "assembled" mesh parts were tied to the LAPF skeleton.  Once you did all of that, you could use all the LAPF animations.  Hope that helps.

As to your second question, don't know.  Might get a faster answer if you explain what the puppet master is/does.  Not everyone still in the Oblivion scene plays all the different Skyrim mods.

Puppet Master is essentially a mind domination mod, one spell and you make any person, or creature a companion that will follow until released, and most orders you can give the puppet are sexual ones.

MadCompanionshipSpells + LoversAdultPlayPlus = will give you pretty much what you are asking for and is only one possible combination of mods that will accomplish it.

Thanks, I'll check those out.

Wasn't puppet master a pose mod at one time I seem to remember using something with that name for posing? Or maybe that was puppeteer been awhile since I used it.

It might have had poses, I'm not sure since I wouldn't have used them.

• 2 weeks later...