"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

@GodOfTheMachines

Don't know if it's the originals. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15236-the-box-of-dmra-conversions/ saber lily can also be found on that page. The list is long but they are there. http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42828/? Another saber lily

The HWdress (heat wave dress) is a daz studio outfit.

Other place you can try to look at for the HWdress would be on 3dm you will need a account and some will be some threads will have blocks on them if you are not the correct level to enter them. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/

@GodOfTheMachines

Don't know if it's the originals. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15236-the-box-of-dmra-conversions/ saber lily can also be found on that page. The list is long but they are there. http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42828/? Another saber lily

The HWdress (heat wave dress) is a daz studio outfit.

Other place you can try to look at for the HWdress would be on 3dm you will need a account and some will be some threads will have blocks on them if you are not the correct level to enter them. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/

Unfortunately, the need is the original file, as http://blog.livedoor.jp/oblivion_susume/archives/51613975.html site

A more direct reference to the dress not? On this site is not searched.

BHawk909: Anything...No, but many things.

LAPF and LoversCreatures2

But first you need "mods/tools" like OBSE, Elys Universal Silent Voice, MenuQue, a Modmanger ( not NMM ! ) and of course nude bodies for male and females.

Read my yellow Link below. All you need before you start with Lovers Mods.

Follow it step by step.

Then you reach the spoiler : Lovers/LAPF

You need LAPF for human - human sex ( the Sex Framework, without Mods no sex! )

And LoversCreatures2 ( the Creatures Sex Framework, if you want creatures sex )

Then you can install Lovers Mods. I don't know what you like.

MB2 ( = Masturbation. Player)

Sex via Dialog: ( But it depends on the NPC disposition towards the player, If he/she likes you can have sex)

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Rape: during fight

Player can rape NPCs and NPCs can rape the player.

Prostitution:  NPCs must like you and they must have money.

LoversHooker

All Lovers Mods with short descriptionhttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

Where do I put the mods in the Oblivion folder? Do I need to make a folder and name it, "mods."? I get confused with that part because some games get different ways to mod stuff. I'm not sure where I place the mods at. 

Where do I put the mods in the Oblivion folder? Do I need to make a folder and name it, "mods."? I get confused with that part because some games get different ways to mod stuff. I'm not sure where I place the mods at. 

read the readmes.

Normally you must not create folders.

If a unpacked Mod has loose folders and a esp or esm you copy the esp/esm and textures and meshes folder in you game folder: Oblivion\data

In the data folder. ( do not copy a data folder in the data. open the Mod data folder and copy all inside in the game data folder )

Not all Mods have folders , some Mods only have a esp ( that you copy into the data folder)

Some Mods are in OMod format. You need the Oblivion Modmanager ( or TESModmanager) 

If you have installed the Oblivion Modmanager: In the Oblivion folder ( not the data folder) you have a "obmm" folder and inside a Mod folder. You copy the OMod in the mod folder. Then you start the Modmanager and in the rigth Window you see the Mod, click it ( highlight it ) and at the bottom you click the"Actiave" button.

OBSE installation: read the readme ( different installation for Steam or DVD version)

For OBSE plugins you MUST create a folder in the data folder with name OBSE

OBSE plugins like MenuQue, Pluggy, Elys_silent voice,.. must the in the new OBSE folder.

----------------------------------------------

Tip:

If you have never used Mods don't start with Lovers!

Learn how to use the Modmanager. Install Mods and sort Mods ( wrong Load order and your game crashes )

Start with "small" Mods ( Mods which require no further mods )

Test your game after every new installed Mod ( If you install 3-4 Mods and your game crash you don't know which Mod cause the problem)

If you want to install Lovers:

Read my yellow Link: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/?do=findComment&comment=915257

All you must install before you can install Lovers. And how to sort Mods, and clean Mods,...

im looking for a male hard/erect  model cant find one anywhere  and the two on the nexes dont download  sry for edit i forgot to say for elder scrolls 4 oblivion

Why you want it ? Do you want to a have a permanent erection? :D

Install a nude male body with flaccid penis.

All Sex Mods/systems add a erect penis during sex ( LAPF, Sexlivion, friends and lovers , gorangas prostitution system )

• 3 weeks later...

@dylzkid

Add it yourself easily with mesh rigger. A tool that can transfer BBB from one body to another body/outfit with a few clicks. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

??? It is a animation Mod, only kf files. How can you add BBB with mesh rigger to a kf file ?

With NifSkope I add BBB to a kf file, first 1 hour search to find a BBB animation with exactly the same length/time and in about the same movement.

Then copy the Op1 to Op3 bones in the other kf file.

It worked but the tit bounce was not synchronized with the movement. It looked funny.

@maz_agoez

UMM no it's not there is nothing at all wrong with the texture paths for the CM Emerald as I just downloaded it and opened the nif file in nifskope and the body rendered correctly. So if the body textures are bad on your end then that would mean that you are using the wrong textures. The body in the armor uses HGEC body textures. 

The legs are no longer HGEC they have had a new UV map added to them so the body textures will make it look wrong if you try to change the texture path.

Also you alter the texture path almost always in the nif not the .esp as the nif is what controls the texture paths. There are a few times where something might be hard coded into the .esp but that is usually rare.

If you wanted a new lower body you would have to replace the old with a new lower body but you would also have to alter the lower body to remove part of it to prevent it from clipping out of the boots.

@myuhinny

Yeah it's probably from my end. The author did admit there's something wrong with the texture path in the comment. Probably i don't have the texture requirement coz i have pink body but the rest is okay.

Superb race and armor though.

Thanks myuhinny, i've recently playing oblivion again with mods of course :), so i will take a look at this issue again on my end.

Love this community!

Cheers!

Does anyone know of a way to fix the npc Saphiria in the mod Saphirias Romance and the Djinni's Chamber so that she's compatible with animation mods like Lovers and Umpa's Dance Animations? I've noticed she has her own idle animations that looks like they may be broken so they might be the reason why. She was also suffering from the googly eyes glitch but I've manage to fix that by replacing them.

Does anyone know of a way to fix the npc Saphiria in the mod Saphirias Romance and the Djinni's Chamber so that she's compatible with animation mods like Lovers and Umpa's Dance Animations? I've noticed she has her own idle animations that looks like they may be broken so they might be the reason why. She was also suffering from the googly eyes glitch but I've manage to fix that by replacing them.

perhaps she has its own skeleton in the actor tab, like HentaiMania2 s maidens.

if so, It is necessary to specify the standard, but then its animation (special) will be gone.

if so, It is necessary to specify the standard, but then its animation (special) will be gone.

Thanks for the response. Well I just tried to replace her Skeleton with the one that comes with LAPF, and assuming I did it right, it didn't seem to fix the animation. She does change position but she doesn't animate.

Well let me describe her a little more to see if you guys can pinpoint the problem, this is what I've seen as far as I've gotten with this mod

1. You can't start a regular conversation with her under normal circumstances, talking to her brings up a menu of choices, one leads you to a select number of dialogue options exclusive to her like asking how she's feeling and making wishes

2. When she enters a body of water deep enough to swim in, the lower half of her body transforms into a mermaid

3. If you ask her to dance for you, you won't be able to interact with her until she's finished

Thanks for the response. Well I just tried to replace her Skeleton with the one that comes with LAPF, and assuming I did it right, it didn't seem to fix the animation. She does change position but she doesn't animate.

Well let me describe her a little more to see if you guys can pinpoint the problem, this is what I've seen as far as I've gotten with this mod

1. You can't start a regular conversation with her under normal circumstances, talking to her brings up a menu of choices, one leads you to a select number of dialogue options exclusive to her like asking how she's feeling and making wishes

2. When she enters a body of water deep enough to swim in, the lower half of her body transforms into a mermaid

3. If you ask her to dance for you, you won't be able to interact with her until she's finished

no,i mean this - custom skeleton folder (not skeleton.nif it is the same) and animation there

5b084dec94b404736df8adff9c2e8e5c.jpg

standart 

3304bed352d9862c45b40718c303adc2.jpg

For these actors there is a spell (by Touch - Lovers AdultPlay(+))

but if she is heavily scripted, maybe it does not work,  necessary to specifically look at. sorry

@TDA, that's exactly why I've tried to replace, she was already using the default skeleton meshes. Here's a screenshot of what it looks like in the construction set, she suffers from the googly eye glitch but I fix'd by using an alternate eye mesh. I should also note that initiating sex with her also glitches out my character but no other NPC in this mod as far as I'm aware of has this issue.

Saphiria_1.png

I'm also including what's listed in the script she's using in the spoiler if anyone wants to take a look at it, I am by no means an expert on any of this so I don't know if there are scripts I need to either remove or change the values of to correct the issue.

Edit: I tried changing her script to None but it did not fix the animation issues so I don't think this is being caused by her scripting

Scriptname DschinniScript

short SaphiriasChoice

short SaphiriaFolgtSpieler

short SaphiriasButton

short SaphiriaGlueck

short LoadDisable

float ReEnableTimer

short SaphiriaIstBlind

short MomLev

short MomGes

short MaxGes

short MomMag

short MaxMag

short MomAus

short MaxAus

float SaphiriaBeamTimer

short SaphiriaBeamen

short SaphiriasMomGes

short SaphiriasMaxGes

short SaphiriasErsterTag    

short SaphiriasBegleitdauer

short ErsterTag    

short SaphiriasFirstTalk

short SaphiriasSecTalk

short SaphiriaGehtSchwimmen

short FPT

short FlirtPoints

short FlirtCounter

short PosSympathieTimerStart

short PosSympathieTimer

short NegSympathieTimerStart

short NegSympathieTimer

short LoveMessageGiven

short ErsteStages

short SaphiriaKalif

short SaphiriaZoff

short LEHeilTimer

short SaphiriaErholtSich

short MomentaneLaune

short SaphiriaLoveTalk

short GleichIstSieWeg

begin OnLoad

if GetCurrentAIProcedure != 0 && GetCurrentAIProcedure != 12 && LoadDisable < 2

set LoadDisable to 1

endif

end

begin OnActivate Player

SetIgnoreFriendlyHits 1

if SaphiriasFirstTalk == 0

return

endif

if ErsterTag == 0

set SaphiriasErsterTag to GameDaysPassed

set ErsterTag to 1

endif        

if IsActionRef Player != 1

Activate

return

elseif isActionRef Player == 1 && Player.IsSneaking == 1

set SaphiriasChoice to 1

StartConversation player, SaphiriaPsst    

set SaphiriasChoice to 0            

elseif isActionRef Player == 1 && SaphiriaRef.IsSneaking == 0

if SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 0

SaphiriaRef.SetActorValue Marksman 0

wait DschinniFollow

MessageBox "What do you desire from your Djinni?", "Please follow me.",  "Nothing"
                elseif SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1

MessageBox "What do you desire from your Djinni?", "Nothing", "Can we talk?", "Please, go inside your Crystal Flask", "< Loot to sell>", "< Loot to collect>", "< Change Weapons & Clothing >", "< How is Djinni? >", " Please wait here for me."
                endif

set SaphiriasChoice to 1                

endif

endif

end OnActivate

Begin GameMode

SetIgnoreFriendlyHits 1

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 10

if SaphiriasFirstTalk == 0

SaphiriaRef.StartConversation Player, SaphiriaFirstTalk1

endif

endif

if SaphiriasFirstTalk == 1

SetStage SaphiriasRomance 12

set SaphiriasFirstTalk to 2

endif

endif

set SaphiriasBegleitdauer to (GameDaysPassed - SaphiriaRef.SaphiriasErsterTag)                

if SaphiriasSecTalk == 0

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 12 && SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 1 && SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1

set SaphiriasSecTalk to 1

SaphiriaRef.StartConversation Player, SaphiriaSecTalk1

endif

endif

if SaphiriaKalif == 0

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 30 && SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 90 && SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1

set SaphiriaKalif to 1

SaphiriaRef.StartConversation Player, SaphiriaKalif1

endif

endif

if SaphiriaKalif == 2

Player.AddItem 0000KalifFlakon 1

set FlirtCounter to 2

set SaphiriaKalif to 3

endif

if SaphiriaZoff == 0

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 44 && SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 163 && SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1

set SaphiriaZoff to 1

SaphiriaRef.StartConversation Player, SaphiriaZoff1

endif

endif

if SaphiriaZoff == 2

Player.removeItem 0000DschinnFlakon 1

Player.AddItem 0000DschinnFlakon2 1

set SaphiriaZoff to 3

set FlirtCounter to 3

endif

if SaphiriaLoveTalk == 0

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 60 && SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 212 && SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1

set SaphiriaLoveTalk to 1

SaphiriaRef.StartConversation Player, SaphiriaInLove1

set FlirtCounter to 6

endif

endif

if LoadDisable == 1

set LoadDisable to 2

Disable

Return

elseif LoadDisable == 2

set LoadDisable to 3

set ReEnableTimer to 0.5

Enable

Return

elseif LoadDisable == 3

if ReEnableTimer > 0

set ReEnableTimer to ReEnableTimer - GetSecondsPassed

Return

else

set LoadDisable to 0

endif

endif

if ( SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1 )

if Player.GetSitting > 0 && Player.Getsitting < 4 && (GetSitting == 0 || Getsitting == 4) && GetIsCurrentPackage DschinniSitDown == 0

set SaphiriaNoAnim to 1                

RemoveScriptpackage DschinniFollow

AddScriptPackage DschinniSitDown

endif

if (Player.GetSitting == 0 || Player.GetSitting == 4) && GetIsCurrentPackage DschinniSitDown == 1

set SaphiriaNoAnim to 0                

RemoveScriptPackage DschinniSitDown

AddScriptPackage DschinniFollow

endif

endif

if Player.IsSneaking == 0     

SetForceSneak 0

endif

if ( Player.IsSneaking == 1 && SaphiriaRef.IsInCombat == 0 )        

SetForceSneak 1

endif

endif

if ( SaphiriaRef.IsInCombat == 1 && SaphiriaRef.IsWeaponOut == 1 )

SetForceSneak 0

endif

if (Player.IsWeaponOut == 1 )

SetAlert 1

else

SetAlert 0

endif

endif

if SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1 && SaphiriaRef.IsRidingHorse == 0

if (Player.GetPos z) > ((GetPos z) + 700)

MoveTo Player

player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals SHLD

player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals FOHE

player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals COCR

player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals NEYE

elseif (player.GetPos z) < ((GetPos z) - 700)

MoveTo Player

elseif (GetDistance Player > 5500)

MoveTo Player

endif

endif

if ( SaphiriasChoice == 1 )

set SaphiriasButton to GetButtonPressed                

if ( SaphiriasButton == 0 )

SaphiriaRef.SetActorValue Marksman 1

StopWaiting DschinniFollow

set SaphiriaFolgtSpieler to 1

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

return

elseif ( SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 0 )

SaphiriaRef.removeItem 00DanceAmulett 1

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

StartConversation player, SaphiriaKommMit

return

endif

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 1 )

Activate

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

elseif ( SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 0 )

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

return

endif            

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 2 )

if SaphiriaBeamen == 0

set SaphiriaBeamen to 1

SaphiriaRef.startConversation player, SaphiriaInDieFlasche

endif

return    

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 3 )

ForceActorValue Blindness 0

BeuteTruhe1Placed.Activate Player 1

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

return

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 4 )

BeuteTruhe2Placed.Activate Player 1

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

return

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 5 )

KleidungsTruheRef.RemoveAllItems

SaphiriaRef.RemoveAllItems KleidungsTruheRef

KleidungsTruheRef.Activate Player 1

set SaphiriasChoice to 2

return

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 6 )

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

set MomLev to SaphiriaRef.GetLevel

set MomGes to SaphiriaRef.GetAV Health

set MaxGes to SaphiriaRef.GetBaseAV Health

set MomMag to SaphiriaRef.GetAV Magicka

set MaxMag to SaphiriaRef.GetBaseAV Magicka

set MomAus to SaphiriaRef.GetAV Fatigue

set MaxAus to SaphiriaRef.GetBaseAV Fatigue

if SaphiriasChoice == 0             ; ########## EgalVariable! Wird sp舩er ev. eine andere eingesetzt.

if (MomMag > MaxMag) && (MomGes > MaxGes) && (MomAus > MaxAus)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points. Her magicka is %.0f of max %.0f points. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points. All figures are raised by equipment. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f sympathypoints. " MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
elseif (MomMag > MaxMag) && (MomGes > MaxGes)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points.Her magicka is %.0f of max %.0f points, both risen by equipment. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f sympathypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
elseif (MomMag > MaxMag) && (MomAus > MaxAus)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points. Her magicka is %.0f of max %.0f points. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points - both risen by equipment. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f sympathypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
elseif (MomGes > MaxGes) && (MomAus > MaxAus)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points - enhanced by magic. Her magicka is at %.0f of max %.0f points. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points, also enhanced artificially. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f symphatypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
elseif (MomMag > MaxMag)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points, her magicka %.0f of max %.0f points - which means, it's enhanced by equipment. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f symphatypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
elseif (MomGes > MaxGes)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points - which means, it's artificially enhanced by equipment. Her magicka is at %.0f of max %.0f points. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f symphatypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
elseif (MomAus > MaxAus)

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points, her magica %.0f of max %.0f Punkten. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points - which means, it's enhanced by equipment. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f symphatypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT  "< Exit >"
else

MessageBox  "Saphiria is on level %.0f. Her health is %.0f of max %.0f points, her magicka %.0f of max %.0f points. Her endurance is %.0f of max %.0f points. Saphiria accompanies you now for %.0f days. On a scale from 1-100 you have reached %.0f symphatypoints." MomLev MomGes MaxGes MomMag MaxMag MomAus MaxAus SaphiriasBegleitdauer FPT "< Exit >"
                            endif

endif

return

elseif ( SaphiriasButton == 7 )

wait DschinniFollow

set SaphiriaFolgtSpieler to 0

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

set SaphiriaIstBlind to 0

StartConversation player, SaphiriaWarteHier

endif

endif

elseif ( SaphiriasChoice == 2 )

set SaphiriaGlueck to SaphiriaRef.GetBaseActorValue Luck

SaphiriaRef.RemoveAllItems

KleidungsTruheRef.RemoveAllItems SaphiriaRef

SaphiriaRef.SetAV Luck 0

EvaluatePackage "DschinniClear"

SaphiriaRef.SetAV Luck 1

EvaluatePackage "DschinniPickup"

SaphiriaRef.SetAV Luck SaphiriaGlueck

endif

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

endif

endif

if SaphiriaBeamen == 1

set SaphiriaBeamen to 0

wait DschinniFollow

set SaphiriaFolgtSpieler to 0

set SaphiriasChoice to 0            

Player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals SHLD

Player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals FOHE

Player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals COCR

Player.PlayMagicEffectVisuals NEYE

SaphiriaRef.MoveTo DschinnisThronRef, 128, 0, 0

Message "Saphiria is back in her Crystal Flask now."
                playSound 000SaphiriaInDieFlasche

endif

if SaphiriaRef.IsSwimming == 1 && SaphiriaGehtSchwimmen == 0

SaphiriaRef.SetDestroyed 1            

SaphiriaRef.AddItem DschinnisZauberDerMeere 1

// SaphiriaRef.removeItem DschinnisGlasRock 1

// SaphiriaRef.removeItem DschinnisCuirass 1

// SaphiriaRef.removeItem DschinnisStiefel 1

SaphiriaRef.Cast StandardFortifyAttribLuck2Apprentice Player

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals SHLD

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals FOHE

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals COCR

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals NEYE            

set SaphiriaGehtSchwimmen to 1

endif

if SaphiriaRef.IsSwimming == 0 && SaphiriaGehtSchwimmen == 1

SaphiriaRef.SetDestroyed 0

SaphiriaRef.removeItem DschinnisZauberDerMeere 1

SaphiriaRef.AddItem DschinnisGlasRock 1

SaphiriaRef.AddItem DschinnisCuirass 1

SaphiriaRef.AddItem DschinnisStiefel 1

SaphiriaRef.Cast StandardFortifyAttribLuck2Apprentice Player

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals SHLD

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals FOHE

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals COCR

SaphiriaRef.PlayMagicEffectVisuals NEYE            

set SaphiriaGehtSchwimmen to 0

set SaphiriasChoice to 2    

if ( SaphiriasChoice == 2 )

set SaphiriaGlueck to SaphiriaRef.GetBaseActorValue Luck

SaphiriaRef.SetAV Luck 0

EvaluatePackage "DschinniClear"

SaphiriaRef.SetAV Luck 1

SaphiriaRef.SetAV Luck SaphiriaGlueck

set SaphiriasChoice to 0

endif

endif

if ErsteStages == 0

set FlirtCounter to 7

set ErsteStages to 1

endif

endif

if ErsteStages == 1

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 12

set FlirtCounter to 6

set ErsteStages to 2

endif

endif

if ErsteStages == 2

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 14

set FlirtCounter to 1

set ErsteStages to 3

endif

endif

if SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 0 && SaphiriaRef.GetInSameCell Player == 0

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 170 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 46     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 48

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif

endif

if SaphiriaFolgtSpieler == 1 && SaphiriaRef.GetInSameCell Player == 1

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 7 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 14

setStage SaphiriasRomance 16

set FlirtCounter to 1

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 14 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 16        

setStage SaphiriasRomance 18

set FlirtCounter to 1

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 30 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 18                    

setStage SaphiriasRomance 20

set FlirtCounter to 1    

endif        

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 37 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 20     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 22

set FlirtCounter to 1    

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 47 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 22     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 24

set FlirtCounter to 1    

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 60 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 24     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 26

set FlirtCounter to 1    

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 70 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 26     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 28

set FlirtCounter to 1    

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 81 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 28     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 30

set FlirtCounter to 6

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 95 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 32     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 34

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 105 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 34     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 36

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 120 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 36

setStage SaphiriasRomance 38

player.addItem 00Dschinnblume 1

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 135 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 38     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 40

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 142 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 40     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 42

set FlirtCounter to 3

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 159 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 42     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 44

set FlirtCounter to 3

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 181 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 48     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 50

set FlirtCounter to 6

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 187 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 50     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 52

set FlirtCounter to 6

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 192 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 52     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 54

set FlirtCounter to 6

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 198 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 54     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 56

set FlirtCounter to 5

endif        

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 205 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 56     

setStage SaphiriasRomance 58

set FlirtCounter to 5

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 212 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 58    

setStage SaphiriasRomance 60

set FlirtCounter to 6

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 215

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 62

;            if SaphiriaETalk == 0    

;                setStage SaphiriasRomance 63

SaphiriaRef.StartConversation player, SaphiriaETalk01

set FlirtCounter to 6

set SaphiriaETalk to 1    

;            endif

endif

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 224

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 63

setStage SaphiriasRomance 64

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 233

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 64    

setStage SaphiriasRomance 66

set FlirtCounter to 2

endif

endif    

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 234

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 66

setStage SaphiriasRomance 67

Player.AddItem 0000DschinnisTraene 1

endif

endif

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 240

if Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance == 67 && FPT >= 100

setStage SaphiriasRomance 68

endif

endif

endif

if SaphiriaZoff == 3

setStage SaphiriasRomance 46

set SaphiriaZoff to 4

endif

if FlirtCounter == 1

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints + 2)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

if FlirtCounter == 2

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints + 1)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

if FlirtCounter == 3

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints - 3)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

if FlirtCounter == 4

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints - 18)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

if FlirtCounter == 5

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints + 3)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

if FlirtCounter == 6

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints + 4)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

if FlirtCounter == 7            

set FlirtPoints to FlirtPoints *0

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set FlirtCounter to 0

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 0

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 10 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 16

Message "From the corner of my eye I saw Saphiria shedding a tear."
                    playsound 000SaphiriaInDieFlasche        

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 1

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 1

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 21 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 18

Message "Saphiria flashes me a fearful glimpse."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 2

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 2

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 42 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 22

Message "Saphiria shyly smiled at me."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 3

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 3

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 53 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 24

Message "Saphiria gave me a friendly smile."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 4

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 4

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 65 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 26

Message "Saphiria looks at me with a question in her eye."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 5

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 5

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 75 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 28

Message "Saphiria looks over at me bashfully."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 6

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 6

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 86 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 30

Message "Saphiria moonily looks at me."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 7

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 7

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 99 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 34

Message "Saphiria curiously watches me."

set FlirtCounter to 2

set LoveMessageGiven to 8

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 8

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 112 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 36

Message "Saphiria takes a look at my butt."

set FlirtCounter to 2

set LoveMessageGiven to 9

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 9

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 127 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 38

Message "I think Saphiria just blushed."

set FlirtCounter to 2

set LoveMessageGiven to 10

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 10

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 147 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 42

Message "Saphiria sends me a sulking glance."

set FlirtCounter to 3

set LoveMessageGiven to 11

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 11

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 152 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 42

Message "Saphiria throws an angry look at me."

set FlirtCounter to 3

set LoveMessageGiven to 12

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 12

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 157 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 42

Message "Saphiria throws a seriously angry look at me."

set FlirtCounter to 3

set LoveMessageGiven to 14

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 14

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 166 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 46

Message "I can hear Saphiria quietly weeping in her Crystal Flask."

set FlirtCounter to 4

set LoveMessageGiven to 15

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 15

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 174 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 48

Message "Saphiria pokes her tongue out at me."

set FlirtCounter to 3

set LoveMessageGiven to 16

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 16

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 181 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 48

Message "Saphiria is still sulking."

set FlirtCounter to 3

set LoveMessageGiven to 17

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 17

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 195 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 54

Message "Saphiria curiously watches me."

set FlirtCounter to 1

set LoveMessageGiven to 18

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 18

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 202 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 56

Message "Saphiria gives me a questioning look."

set FlirtCounter to 5

set LoveMessageGiven to 19

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 19

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 208 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 58

Message "Saphiria winked at me."

set FlirtCounter to 2

set LoveMessageGiven to 20

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 20

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 218 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 62

Message "Saphiria gives me a loving look."

set FlirtCounter to 6

set LoveMessageGiven to 21

endif

endif

endif

if LoveMessageGiven == 21

if SaphiriasBegleitdauer >= 229 && Player.GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 64

Message "Saphiria just gave me a slap on my butt."

set FlirtCounter to 6

set LoveMessageGiven to 22

endif

endif

endif

if PosSympathieTimerStart == 0 && AyleidenTot == 1

set PosSympathieTimer to SaphiriasBegleitdauer

set PosSympathieTimerStart to 1

endif

endif

if PosSympathieTimerStart == 1 && AyleidenTot == 1

set NegSympathieTimerStart to 0

if (PosSympathieTimer + 4) <= SaphiriasBegleitdauer

set FlirtPoints to (FlirtPoints + 1)

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set PosSympathieTimerStart to 0

endif

endif

endif

if NegSympathieTimerStart == 0 && AyleidenTot == 1

set NegSympathieTimer to SaphiriasBegleitdauer

set NegSympathieTimerStart to 1

endif

endif

if NegSympathieTimerStart == 1 && AyleidenTot == 1

if (NegSympathieTimer + 2) <= SaphiriasBegleitdauer

set PosSympathieTimerStart to 0

set FlirtPoints to FlirtPoints - 2

set FPT to FlirtPoints

set NegSympathieTimerStart to 0

endif

endif

endif

set MomentaneLaune to (SaphiriaRef.GetDisposition Player)

if MomentaneLaune < 90

set MomentaneLaune to ( MomentaneLaune + 10 )

ModDisposition Player MomentaneLaune

endif

endif

if GetStage SaphiriasRomance >= 10

if GleichIstSieWeg == 0    

if FPT <= 4

Message "Saphiria is very unhappy."

set GleichIstSieWeg to 1

endif

endif

endif

endif

if GleichIstSieWeg == 1 && FPT > 2

set GleichIstSieWeg to 0

endif

if FPT <= 0

setStage SaphiriasRomance 100

endif

endif

end GameMode

• 2 weeks later...

It was by colourwheel, it is just a different mod by her.  It is actually included I think in the mod that was cited.

Here is the direct link to the corpse mod:  http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42214/?

that's one of them, the other like I said changed the hanging pods in oblivion worlds to trapped girls, if I can find the pic i'll post it

sorry for the bump, by a stroke of luck i found the oblivion mod i was looking for >.<

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42180/?

body's in the loot sacks in oblivion >.< (incase anybody is still interested) and adding to skyrim!

Hi, I'm new here, though I've lurked for a long time. Perhaps someone can help me; I'm trying to find a specific tattoo texture shown in the picture here:

post-163098-0-63012600-1486782030_thumb.jpg

I've been trying to find it for a long time now, and I used to have it on my old computer but ever since it fried I haven't had the chance to get it back.  Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.