"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Which mod has the items "Fur Cuirass (b)" and "Bare fur greaves" in it? I'm missing the meshes and textures for it and I can't figure out which mod is using it.

Easiest way to find out would be to find out the first two numbers/letters of it's ID (put them in a container, click on it and showinventory in console is what I do) and then look for the mod in your load order have the same digits.  If you can't see it use TES4edit.  You can also use TES4edit to look up the record for that item and see what path the missing files should be in.

@kiyafox

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion Type in hair and go nuts type in eyes and go nuts. Are you using vanilla race or other race? If you are using vanilla race you could try this one. http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39823/? Or type in race and go nuts. Type in body replacer and go nuts. The most common is the HGEC body replacer. There is also set body replacer mod found here on LL that uses almost every body out there and all you have to do in game is cast a spell to change your players body and one to change other peoples bodies.

kiyafox

Set Body http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-gerra-and-movomos-setbody-reloaded-141/page-22?do=findComment&comment=491779

Or read my yellow Link below:  Body,  body-textures, bouncing breasts animations,...

And things you should have before installing Mods.

And things you should not do ( or sooner or later you'll need to install the whole game again. e.g. if you have your game in C:program files, or you use Nexus Modmanager )

@brokkoli

Yeap above link by tolerance looks like it but there is more then just the chest removed and you will have to use a 3d tool either blender or 3dmax to achieve that look as parts of the outfit are attached to each other. I tested and removed what I could in nifskope and part of the chest is attached to the skirt the rings are attached to the skirt belt the leg guard is attached to the 2 wings on the hip and leg and the lowerbody has to be replaced with a real lowerbody. So you will have to separate them otherwise if you delete say the chest part the skirt part is going to get removed as well.

post-25667-0-09195600-1481989431_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-94532900-1481989443_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-16925400-1481989458_thumb.jpg

A while back I found a Russian Oblivion mod that allowed you to start with a partner, and approach and ask for sex with them and other NPCs. It had some other features that I don't quite remember. Does anyone recognize it, know what it was called, or where I can find it?

I've seen people make videos of the characters have sex whenever they wanted. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but, I guess I am asking: Is there a mod I need for to get to see whatever characters I want with the main character like to where I don't have to go through level ups or story progression to get to the sexy mod stuff? Also, what mods would I need to be able to do sex things with any species and have them do anything I tell them in game to do? Sorry if these questions are annoying or stupid, but I wanted to learn a way to get the right mods and stuff to get this to work.

BHawk909: Anything...No, but many things.

LAPF and LoversCreatures2

But first you need "mods/tools" like OBSE, Elys Universal Silent Voice, MenuQue, a Modmanger ( not NMM ! ) and of course nude bodies for male and females.

Read my yellow Link below. All you need before you start with Lovers Mods.

Follow it step by step.

Then you reach the spoiler : Lovers/LAPF

You need LAPF for human - human sex ( the Sex Framework, without Mods no sex! )

And LoversCreatures2 ( the Creatures Sex Framework, if you want creatures sex )

Then you can install Lovers Mods. I don't know what you like.

MB2 ( = Masturbation. Player)

Sex via Dialog: ( But it depends on the NPC disposition towards the player, If he/she likes you can have sex)

Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP

Lovers Voice SSP Plus

Rape: during fight

Player can rape NPCs and NPCs can rape the player.

Prostitution:  NPCs must like you and they must have money.

LoversHooker

All Lovers Mods with short descriptionhttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/